Day Run: The Garden

Parugi

IC: Vertak, Kiyara Labs, South District:Vertak glanced at Rhindon, and shrugged."Sort of, I guess." he replied. "It's... complicated. He's half of the Sword of Ybrus... perhaps later, if there's time, we can explain in more detail."Vertak took a few seconds before gathering his thoughts into a question."You contacted me after I had begun investigating into the Ring and the KNPD," he started. "How did you know I was doing so? How did you know it was me in particular?"IC: Djoser, South District:Djoser climbed out of the Tumbler, bored. Normally he didn't sit around and do nothing. Nodding to Kayzata, he leaned against the vehicle and glanced down both sides of the apparently abandoned street."Any idea what happened here?" he asked casually.-ibrow

Previous Day|Alan/Day Run Infirmary, With ZanthIC:

"Just wanted to see if you could talk with me. Team Zero has long been involved in things that are... well, somewhat anti-KNPD and more so anti-Ring. I'm forming an official resistance force against both. I have the support of Kerid and Ehjoras, and more than likely the Guild of Tyis. So I was wondering if you would like to throw your hand onto the table and help us with your, Suya's, and even Vertak's knowledge," said the Alan when he was beside Zanth.

Eryn/Day Run LobbyIC:

With a concerned frown on her robotic face, Eryn replied, "I've got the same problem, unfortunately. I still have access to the little bit that's public, but that virus cut my connection from the inner systems completely. Anyways, do you think that they would mind if I went up there? I can't ask them myself for reasons already stated."

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC - Eilxa - Registration Office: "Hey, I'm well aware of what happened, sir! I'm saying that they fixed it and they limited access for everyone else!" Eilxa said. This new ferocity was most surprising to those contestants that had talked to her earlier; she was usually bored and flavorless. She sighed, looking back at Eryn. "Orders are orders -- no one up until Ehjoras comes down. Sorry." She leaned back in her seat. "Say, why didn't you just use a Repair Disk or two on your body? They probably would've done a better job fixing it up than you did -- no offense intended."IC/Past - Zanth - Outside Infirmary: Zanth was momentarily silent as they moved outside, into the cold. He didn't say anything until they got to the Seeker, which was parked nearby, and he had climbed in."Go to Shelkov Lab, North District, tomorrow afternoon," he said as he strapped himself in. "Doesn't matter when or how you go there, but it can't be in the morning due to previously planned meetings. We'll talk there." He prepared to close the cockpit, and then looked at Alan again. "I'm not sure how you found out about anything that Team Zero does or knows... but be aware that by so much as approaching me you're putting yourself and your cause in a highly dangerous position. See you tomorrow."Nodding at the Kasuba, he closed the vehicle's cockpit, and then headed off.IC - Turaga - Kiyara Labs: The Turaga was silent for a moment as he moved toward the table, leaning on his staff. "Hrm... very interesting..." he said quietly. He reached toward Rhindon. "May I?"The Sword answered for Vertak by turning, floating into the Turaga's hand. Something seemed familiar about him..."Very interesting..." the Turaga repeated, turning the sword in his hand. "Just like its other half... equally powerful... yet not so much as it once was..." He held the sword up, quiet. "Feels like... Dalmia's work..." He raised an eyebrow. "Hm. The fool..." He handed Rhindon back to Vertak, and then took a seat. "Excuse me... perhaps I should have introduced myself; it's been so long I've forgotten the social... expectation for that. My name is Lyccir. It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Vertak."He turned his head toward a counter. Upon closer inspection, it was clear that the Turaga had refurbished the room; whereas the rest of the lab was damaged in a number of ways, this one was completely clean -- and judging from the kitchenware that occupied it, it seemed to have once been an employee lounge of some sort. Lyccir raised a hand, pointing toward the fireplace; a small burst of plasma struck the logs inside, which caught fire, beginning to warm the tea kettle that had been placed inside.He looked back at Vertak, shifting slightly. "To answer your question..." He tapped his mask. "Great Mask of Divination. Let's me see into the future at a whim. A better choice than the Mask of Clairvoyance due to being voluntary and giving out more information, save for the fact that it has a negative effect on one's sanity, as well as not being totally absolute. Luckily for me I don't have to worry about the former, and I've learned from the latter by now..."IC - Ehjoras/Kerid - Kerid's Office: "So what's the current situation with everything?"Ehjoras sighed at the question. This was, or at least it felt like, the third time he had answered that question. Pulling out his data pad, he read off the status markers. "Mainframe repaired and brought back to maximum processing capacity. Control booth repaired and primed for official use in arena. Arena dome repaired. Arena stands sections A through Z are all repaired. Separation fields between arena field and arena stands are repaired and functional. All security systems reset and updated, all system passwords reset and known by appropriate engineers and guards, all access to mainframe limited to everyone but Tournament Organizers Ehjoras and Kerid. 18 guards dead by Construct, 14 wounded. All nanobots reconnected to control system and purged of any hostile programs. All protections raised." He looked back at Kerid. "Security alert on level 5.""Good," the Steltian said, nodding and turning from the window to look at the Matoran. "Have the Credits been given out?" Ehjoras nodded. "What about Eryn?""Scans indicate that the virus cut off her major connections to the mainframe, which is odd, but could be repaired," the engineer said. "Only thing is that, due to the access limitation, it might take a while to fully restore connections between her systems and those of the Day Run." He pressed a button on his data pad, turning it off. "Oh, and apparently there's a lot of annoyance about the limitation."Kerid shrugged, taking a seat and leaning back in it. "That can't be helped," she said. "I still don't know for certain who implanted that virus, and I'm not going to take any chances with the possibility of it happening again. Things will settle down soon enough.""Right." Ehjoras paused. "So who do you think did it?"Kerid raised an eyebrow. "A contestant," she said bluntly. "Definitely a Ring member. Someone who had access to the field and nanobots. Considering the only Ring-affiliated players who participated in the arena before the Cosntruct appeared, to my knowledge, were Vailian, Dartick and Khadbaen, I'd say one of them is fairly likely -- especially since all three conveniently haven't come to the Day Run since they're matches.""Mm," Ehjoras said, nodding. "Definitely suspicious... So what about the KNPD?""What of them?""Well..." the Matoran shifted in his seat. "I... happened upon... one of their communication channels during repairs. They've updated their list of wanted people. You're on it -- as is Team Vigil, most of Team Wing, and the entire Guild of Tyis member list, among the usuals. They were talking about some 'Khazra' guy that you guys -- or, at least, the 'Day Run punks' -- apparently got in a brawl with." Kerid simply smiled slightly, closing her eyes. "... That doesn't bother you?"She shook her head. "All I can say is..." she opened her eyes. "Took them long enough." She leaned back. "If this isn't a clear sign that something needs to be done, then I don't know what is..."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

OOC: Heh. And Kairan doesn't even know what he's getting himself into. xD-==IC: Kairan//Day Run Central==-Kairan raised an eyebrow at Eilxa's reaction, but then smiled."I'll be back for the match." Kairan said, as he then walked out of the arena... And then headed toward the KNPD headquarters, totally unaware of the brawl that was breaking out there right now... Nor the fact that he was on the wanted list for the KNPD.OOC: Hehehe. =P-==IC: Zaydan//Shelkov LabNorth District==-Zaydan walked into the vicinity of the lab that Zanth had told the bodyguard to head to the previous day. Zaydan looked around, as he wondered when Zanth would show up, however, he figured it wouldn't take the Team Zero member all too long to appear. Meanwhile, however, Zaydan walked closer to the lab, just in case Zanth was, in fact, already there.

IC: Sol woke up. He was still a bit sleepy but otherwise he was well rested. He got his katana but he left his Midak Skyblaster in his vehicle. He walked out of the garage and place his team crest machine back on his armor. He looked around and breathed in the nice cold air. He was going to fly but he decided against that and decided to walk around the city and explore.IC: Marx sat in the background shadows and meditated. His mind slowly became sharper and his senses too became sharper. His fatigue faded away and his shadow elemental energies recharged. But his gravity powers did not. They would recharge like any normal Toa's elemental energies would recharge.IC: Slate followed Tarius onto the airship. He was glad all the other beings on the treasure hunt were powerful or at least they seemed that way to him.

Previous Day|Alan/Day Run Infirmary, With ZanthIC:

"I understand exactly what I'm getting myself into, as does everyone with me. Most, if not all of us, are likely to be blacklisted now," replied Alan as Zanth walked away. Then, feeling the exhaustion of the day really set in, he went to ask if any of the Infirmary's beds were unused.

Eryn/Day Run LobbyIC:

"Alright, I'll wait. Anyways, the old body was completely ridden with the virus. I didn't even want to use the same parts as they were. I melted it and then reformed the metal into these parts. Not nearly as sleek or finished, but it works."

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

IC: Vertak, Kiyara Labs, South District:Vertak nodded thoughtfully."A useful mask to have," he agreed, "But why does it not affect your sanity?"He looked over the Turaga with Rhindon in his hand as he thought some more. "You forsaw this meeting?" he guessed. "And know of one way it could play out?"-ibrow

IC: Djoser, South District:Djoser climbed out of the Tumbler, bored. Normally he didn't sit around and do nothing. Nodding to Kayzata, he leaned against the vehicle and glanced down both sides of the apparently abandoned street."Any idea what happened here?" he asked casually.-ibrow

IC Kayzata - South District - Talking to Djoser: Kayzata shook his head at the question. "I have not delved into the history of Kai-Nam, for all I know, a plague could have ruined this district," he said. He hadn't noted just how abandoned the South District was, and to be honest, he didn't care what had happened to it. -Kayzata

IC: "I can use the mask alright but I still have much to learn of its inner workings. I can't make a mind-link but I can create a channel where all your thoughts can be broadcast to one another." Slate picked a seat and sat down. He was not much of a flyer but as long as he was not the pilot he was fine.

IC - Eilxa - Registration Office: "Ah," the secretary said. "All right... Well... I'll let you know when they're done."IC - Lyccir - Kiyara Labs: "I think the better question is, how does a Turaga use a Great Kanohi, as well as doing so without losing their sanity," Lyccir said. "I suspect that you will learn later on. Perhaps not today, perhaps not tomorrow... I'd say a week from now at the latest. Let's just say, for now, that what I did to expand my mind beyond normal had some positive effects... as well as some not so positive ones. unfortunately that is not what I am here to discuss -- though yes, I did foresee this meeting, as well as your fight with the Construct. That is how I knew you without knowing you."He shifted his gaze to the wall. "As for how it could play out... There are several. You could demand information from me, and I keep it withheld from you, and then you could kill me. Unlikely, but possible. Your friends outside could join us, I could set off one of your tempers, and this place could collapse. Even more unlikely. My favorite is simply me telling you what I can tell you, and vice versa, and hoping that things turn out for the better because of it. So where to start..."You know of almost all of the background behind this war at this point, do you not, as well as the Garden? Or, at least, what the inhabitants of Kai-Nam perceive as the background of the land, not knowing the true nature or past of the island that they inhabit -- of the original Ring, the original KNPD, the truth behind the great Skakdi raid. Am I correct in assuming that you know nothing about these?"IC - Tarius/Darian/Deskun - Airship; taking off: "I should think that that is what Chyff is talking about, more or less," Tarius said as he took a seat. Behind the Toa, the Vortixx and Skakdi climbed in, closing the doors behind them. Tarius knocked on a metal door in the aisle between the seats; a second later, the airship began to take off.The Skakdi eyed the Toa of Magnetism curiously. "So... You led the Seekers..." he said, referring to Tarius's earlier 'speech.' The Toa looked at him, nodding. "So what happened?""Pardon?""The rest of the Seekers, if I remember correctly, were scattered to the winds a few years ago; the Gentleman -- and now you -- are the only ones anyone has heard from since their last mission as a group. What happened?""Ancient history," Tarius said casually. "Let's just say that there was an island... On said island, there were a set of... jewels, you could say... that we were after... A couple of weeks into the job, the resident Toa started to... grow tired... of our 'antics'; kept on saying something about the island being tied to what we were after... As it turned out, they and a set of Dark Hunters were working to defend the island, so our relations turned... sour... so to speak. Need I say more?"

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

-==IC: Kairan//Heading to KNPD Central==-Kairan continued to walk toward where the KNPD headquarters was, though, oddly, he heard the sounds of a crowd, an angry one at that, off in the background.That's strange, I wonder what could be happening? Kairan thought, as he approached the KNPD, and then saw the current standoff, and blinked, as he then frowned.What the...? Kairan thought, even as he did a silly thing... He walked closer.OOC: Cue "THERE HE IS!!" and mass chase. xD

IC: Vertak, Kiyara Labs, South District:Vertak leaned forward a little."The original KNPD and Ring?" he asked. "The great Skakdi raid? No... no, I haven't heard of those at all...."IC: Djoser, South District:Djoser chuckled at Kayzata's reply- Vertak would have already begun to grow frustrated, but things just didn't seem to faze Djoser much."Very well." he nodded. "You seem familiar. Have I- or Vertak -seen you before this island?"OOC: Remember Kayzata & Vertak talked awhile ago about how Vertak wiped out one of Kayzata's armies. Or a portion of it or something. Anyway.-ibrow

OOC: Not really... I do recall something about him defeating some kind of squad, and believe me, Kayzata would remember the two of them if he had seen them. I couldn't find Djoser's profile, so I know basically nothing about him. :|IC Kayzata - South District - Talking to Djoser: "I do not remember you or him, so most likely not. But I was once a great leader of an empire, my forces were stronger than the Order in those days. But that time is long gone to us; it is possible that you heard of me elsewhere, but my story remains in books and scrolls, legends and tales of old... I am certainly not the person I was all that time ago," he said, thinking back thousands and thousands of years, back to his golden days. OOC: I think I'ma make a new character. -Kayzata

OOC: It was in the old topic, back when Vertak rediscovered his light powers. So yeah. Whatever- Djoser will remind Kayzata. :PIC: Djoser, South District:Djoser stood up straight, stretching and then pulling out his poison tipped dagger, playing around with it absentmindedly as he gazed into the past."I remember you." he said after a few moments. "You had an army... and Vertak wiped out half of it using his powers. Completely drained himself doing it, but the point is that he did. Actually, yesterday was the only time I've seen him in worse condition- I dunno what he's been doing here, but it's been big."Djoser shrugged."He didn't see you personally, but I did." he continued. "You were right there... took out five of our squad within seconds. One of the few times I've decided to run, and the one of the only times I haven't regretted it."-ibrow

OOC: The Order is known? :Poh silly me; I meant to reply to the Zaydan IC. Allow me to do that now.IC - Lyccir/Rhindon - Kiyara Labs: "The original KNPD and Ring," Lyccir repeated, sighing slightly. He looked to the kettle as it began to whistle; moving over to it, he removed it, producing two cups. He quickly made a cup of tea for both himself and Vertak."Here," he said, handing one to the Matoran. "Where to begin... Perhaps the Garden to start. Are you aware that the land this City -- and in fact the entire island of Kai-Nam as you see it -- is not the original island that once inhabited this location in the universe? The outer edges are all that remain of the land that once was; everything else, the land that composes the vast majority of the place, the entire filling of the circle? It's not the original Kai-Nam. That honor goes to the Garden, the sunken remains of the old island, brought down beneath our feet-" He tapped his staff on the ground twice. "-by a group of fools who wanted to possess the cosmos -- the Ring and its original leader..."IC - Zanth/Suya - Shelkov Labs: Suya appeared behind Zaydan as the bodyguard approached; without saying a word, he grabbed the androgynous warrior's arm and teleported, appearing in what seemed to be an observation-slash-control room that overlooked the machines in the lab. Large windows composed one of the walls; Zanth stood at one of these, looking down on lab; there was no one in it, as it had not yet officially started its work day.IC - Crowd/Sanshou - In front of KNPD HQ: Kairan's approach went relatively unnoticed, at least until one of the officers in the crowd noticed him. Then he began to approach, drawing a long, curved sword.Few others seemed to notice him; Sanshou was too busy slamming her knee into the stomach of another officer, while the others were also busy fending off attacks. Once she was unoccupied, however, Sanshou turned her attention to Dodera's body, throwing a smoke bomb down to hide herself. Then, running and leaping forward, she planted a foot on the wall of the arch, pushing off and leaping from wall to wall until she could grab one of the ropes binding Dodera's body to the building."Listen to yourselves!" she yelled down, dagger drawn. She sliced at one of the ropes, cutting it in half. "The Guild does not act without reason! The Director has proven time and again that the interests of the island are not his top priority!" She cut another rope, freeing the corpse's legs. "Dodera did not act for his own purposes; he acted because the Director is a tyrant!"The truth as she saw it was out now, she knew; there was no turning back. As the other Guild members cheered, she cut the final rope, gripping the body and falling; as she fell, she slammed a blade into the stone arch, slowing her descent.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

-==IC: Kairan//KNPD Central==-Kairan heard what Sanshou said, even as he saw the officer approach, and frowned, as he suddenly realized what might just be happening right at that very moment.Is this a rebellion? Kairan thought, even as he drew his sword, and waited for the right moment to get involved...-==IC: Zaydan//Shelkov Labs==-Zaydan didn't say anything for the moment either, as he simply looked down at the lab, with a little curiosity. Sure, the Toa of Iron had many questions, but he figured that Zanth would explain in time, or at least hoped that the Team Zero member was not waiting for him to say something.OOC: I just realized something... Team Zero... team Wing... Zero... Wing... ... Zero Wing. xD SOMEBODY SET US UP THE BOMB!!

OOC: And now I feel dumb because I didn't finish that Zanth IC before posting. >> Sorry.More on Sanshou tomorrow; have to turn my attention to something else at this point.IC - Zanth/Suya - Shelkov Labs: Zanth looked over at Zaydan as he appeared in the room. "So, still thinking about joining Team Zero?" he asked.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: No prob, was wondering why it was so short, but I don't mind. =P-==IC: Zaydan//Shelkov Labs==-The Toa of Iron nodded, as he thought about what happened before, and smiled slightly."I definitely am, especially after yesterday's incident. Good thing I had decided to head there anyway, even though the match had likely been almost over." Zaydan said, though he knew that the situation was likely even more dire than that incident had indicated.

IC: Vertak, Kiyara Labs:Vertak accepted the cup of tea and took a sip immediately; at first it was scalding, but as it travelled down his throat it began to soothe him, and he relaxed a little, beginning to feel more refreshed.That was when Turaga Lyccir told him about what the Garden was- how the edges of Kai-Nam were the only remnants of the old Kai-Nam, which had sunk beneath the waves and was now the Garden. This is definitely not good.... Vertak thought."The original Ring leader." he repeated. "Why do we have the KNPD and Ring back today? Lyxek knows this, doesn't he? And the Director... from what I've heard about him, I guess it wouldn't surprise me too much if he knew as well. But why?"-ibrow

IC - Lyccir - Kiyara Labs: "Because history repeats itself," Lyccir answered. "This universe was once inhabited by powerful beings. Very powerful beings, long before the current generations. Most are gone now; as of a year ago, the remaining number has dropped by one. I'm sure you know of what I speak of, or at least have an idea. Yet these beings are never truly gone; their spirits and powers can be harnessed, commonly with... terrible results. The Garden was created from one such attempt, by the original leader of the Ring -- Lyxek's mentor, the instigator of the Forgotten Period. The original KNPD only served to inadvertently assist in this attempt at power."He took a sip of his drink. "The new Ring and the new KNPD are recent arrivals on this island, both recreated ten years ago, shortly after the Skakdi raid that decimated South District." Lyccir gestured toward the window, through which the damaged Southern portion of City could be seen. "But Lyxek... he knows more than this. He has seen it happen once already. The raid was no mere raid, not a random occurrence by pirates, and this war is not a simple conflict between enemy groups. Are you aware of what the Heart is powered by?"IC - Zanth - Shelkov Labs: Zanth nodded; a second later, Zaydan's Team Crest had shifted into Team Zero's crest shape, linking with Vertak, Suya and Zanth's crests."Welcome to the team," he said. "I've got nothing else to tell or ask you for the moment; you'll find out what Vertak, Suya and I know in due time. Be prepared for anything. Do you have any questions?"IC - Sanshou/Crowd - KNPD HQ: See Kairan's drawing of his sword as a challenge, the other officer aimed his own at the Toa of Lightning, launching a beam of plasma at him. At the same time he yelled out to draw attention to the wanted Toa, just as chaos erupted all throughout the courtyard.Sanshou let go of her dagger, dropping to the ground and drawing another from her belt, Dodera's body slung over her shoulder. The other KNPD officers began to actively attack those that were Tyis members; in mere moments the fight had erupted into an all-out brawl between the two groups. Screams sounded as the crowd of civilians broke apart, running away to avoid injury.The Artanian, meanwhile, parried a sword swing from a Steltian, kicking his feet out from under him and beginning to fight her way around the edge of the crowd in an attempt to get spare the body from further harm.IC - Tarius/Darian/Deskun - Airship: When no one answered, Tarius leaned back, staring out through the window. They were making excellent time; already he could see the ocean approaching, and a ways off, the first indicators of Kia Island's presence could be seen.Something else caught his attention as he watched the waters, however -- two largish ships, making their way toward the Niakar Trinity from quite a ways off. That was curious, though he said nothing of it, merely looking back at the others."So," he said to Chyff. "How is the Director doing these days? Executed any new Ring members as of late?"IC - Kerid/Ehjoras - Kerid's Office: "So is that all?" Ehjoras asked, ready to get back to work. Kerid shook her head."There's one more thing," she said. "The Kanohi Nox. Did you get it from Eryn?""Not yet," the engineer admitted. Kerid sighed. "Hey, it's not my fault; you called me up here right after I finished working on the computer system, I didn't have time to go look for her.""All right," she said. "In that case, head back to work on whatever else needs to be fixed; I'll find Eryn and get the mask in higher security."Ehjoras nodded. He and Kerid exited the room, using the elevator to go down to the main lobby. As they descended, Ehjoras simply stared at the wall, still thinking about the Construct.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

-==IC: Kairan//KNPD Central==-Kairan frowned, as he quickly stepped to the side to avoid the beam, and sent a bolt of lightning toward the officer in response, as he looked to the crowd, and sighed.Probably my worst decision of the week, but... Kairan thought, as he defied all logic, and ran straight toward the crowd that would likely be out for his blood.OOC: I think we should have Kairan and Sanshou meet up sometime in the next couple posts, to avoid either being overpowered. =P

IC: Vertak, Kiyara Labs, South District:Vertak shook his head, trying to take it in. History repeating itself... another of these beings dead one year ago- clearly whatever had occured at the end of the final Night Run tournament."The heart? No, I don't know what it's powered by." he replied, his mind racing.-ibrow

OOC: Oh, forgot a Zaydan IC. >>;-==IC: Zaydan//Shelkov Labs==-"I have a couple questions, yes." Zaydan said with a nod, as he looked at the lab."If you don't mind me asking, what is this place?" Zaydan asked, curious. It wasn't his main question, but one of the questions could wait for later.

OOC: Quite.IC - Zanth - Shelkov Labs: "This place? Shelkov Labs," Zanth said. "Let's just say that I know the guy who owns the place, and he doesn't mind me using it as a matter ground before work hours."IC - Sanshou/Crowd - KNPD HQ: Kairan's attack succeeded in distracting the officer, allowing him to run into the crowd, which wasn't as bad of a move as it seemed; with the chaos all around, it was unlikely that anyone was going to try and catch a Toa for the Director -- especially the Tyis guards, who had given up hope of any intervention from the KNPD leader.IC - Tarius/Darian/Deskun - Airship: "I see," the Toa of Magnetism said, pressing the subject no further.Deskun, however, continued to pry. "So you're KNPD, eh?" he said. "Know anything about the attack on the Director yesterday? Even a street cop should've heard about that."IC - Lyccir - Kiyara Labs: "Souls," Lyccir stated. "The souls of the dead -- and a lot of them, at that. Approximately 3000 civilians died in the Skakdi raid overall, from various causes -- not enough to completely power the Heart, but a fair amount, you can be sure of that. The Collector? Adding to the total is its job. And the war, this conflict between the Ring and KNPD, a conflict that happens to occur while Lyxek possesses a thing powered by those who will inevitably fall in combat, on top of a time where ancient objects such as Rhindon have begun to reappear? It is not fought on moral grounds, for the people, by the people, for any of the reasons that civilians believe. Do you understand what I am getting at, Vertak?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

-==IC: Kairan//KNPD Central==-Kairan frowned, as he tried to blend into the crowd. He looked around the crowd, and tried to find out where that officer who had grabbed the body and caused all this chaos seemingly; if he could get her to help the rebellion, then that might just help all of them.Hopefully this was actually a good idea, though.-==IC: Zaydan//Shelkov Labs==-Zaydan nodded."Alright, next question, do you have any idea what exactly was behind the outbreak of the nanobots yesterday?" Zaydan asked, having guessed what caused the Construct from what the others had been talking about, and from what he had seen.

Edited by Fullbringer Blade

IC / Day Run / Looking for Draxion: Swerv pulled up to the Player Lounge and spotted his Rahkshi friend standing out front. He opened up a hatch on the Unpredictable and let Draxion in. Nodding in greeting as Draxion entered and sat down, Swerv began to tell him of what had happened after the Rahkshi had gone to bed the other night. When he had finished his tale, they were both exiting Swerv’s vehicle in front the Registration Office. Draxion was the first to note the new match later that day. He looked at Swerv expectantly and the robot said, “Let’s ask Elithes first. After all, with what happened yesterday, we might have more important things to do. Like look for Vronx so we can see him finally.” “Waiter, he was called Waiter,” Draxion said as he then activated his Team Crest and said, “Elithes, there’s a capture the flag match later today. What do you say? Should we stick to protecting Illuxio?”IC / Victus Dead / Taking Stock: Brother had his silence generators stashed away in a corner of his room that was not readily apparent. They would be found if anyone with a brain snooped around, but the Rahkshi didn’t plan on letting anyone come inside his room anyway. Now he was off to find camouflage devices to hide the silence generators he had just acquired. Taking one last look at his PDA, Brother slipped it in his cloak and flew through his window, closing it behind himself. He was going back to the North District. IC / Tower of Tyis / Landing: Waiter finally spotted the Tower and began his descent. He circled before landing just out of habit. Once he did land, the Toa climbed out of the airship and faced the nearby Tower. He scanned the structure; sure he would see some guard waiting for him.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

IC - Lyccir - Kiyara Labs: "Further than that," the Turaga said, setting his tea down. "This war was orchestrated as a means to collect souls and activate the Heart, just as the last one, in which the Ring made their intentions known and the KNPD, in an attempt to stop them, only served to help more people die. A reenactment of the first war, for lack of a better term, with everything working in Lyxek's favor. This island is a chessboard, and everyone on it -- the Director, the Collector, the Day Run, you and even the rest of the Ring -- are his pawns."IC - Kaorus - Tower of Tyis: As it happened, Kaorus was on guard again, and having noticed Waiter as he exited the airship, had made his way over to the Toa. Recognizing the Toa, he nodded in greeting."What brings you to Tyis's tower?" he asked.IC - Elithes/Illuxio - The Wheel: Elithes didn't answer for a moment, too concentrated on driving to make a quick decision. Instead he thought it over."A single match wouldn't hurt," Illuxio said, sounding oddly cheerful. "With what's been going on and what's bound to happen soon, we might as well relax while we can, right? No to mention, we've never played a CtF game before."Elithes sighed, closing his eyes for a second. Then he responded. "Go ahead and sign us up," he said over the Crest.IC - Zanth - Shelkov Labs: "Most likely? The Collector," Zanth answered. "I can't say for certain, though -- frankly, Ehjoras is probably the only one who could tell you what the cause was."IC - Sanshou/Crowd - KNPD HQ: Sanshou was almost out of the crowd when a large warrior moved into her path, eyes gleaming with blood lust, his bladed fingers glistening red. Sanshou narrowed her eyes, shifting Dodera's body on her shoulder and drawing a dagger.The officer moved quickly, charging toward her. She jumped to the side to avoid him, slashing at his leg and missing by an inch. Sliding to a stop, she turned to face him again, concentrating on keeping him in her line of sight at all times. As he ran toward her again, he swung, forcing her to leap backward again, at the same time throwing her dagger at what she presumed was a weak point in his armor. When the blade bounced off, she frowned, drawing her sword.This is going to be problematic... she sighed inwardly.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC / Registration Office / Signing up for CtF: Draxion nodded and said, “Okay then”, into the crest. He said to Swerv, “I’ll sign us up. You wait here.” Swerv shrugged his agreement and the Rahkhsi walked inside the building. As he walked up the counter, small billows of fog seemed to cling around his feet. They disappeared as he looked up at the Matoran manning her station and said, “Team Vigil for the match today.”IC / Tower of Tyis / Talking with Kaorus: Waiter inclined his head in respect and said, “Kaorus, I believe. I’m afraid I bring you fallen comrades.” Walking around behind the airship, Waiter opened the back and motioned for the Tyis Guard to take a look. “I’m not sure of their names, so I won’t misspeak by guessing, but they fell yesterday evening against the Director. I’m sure the Guild has been informed. “Although let me reiterate enough to say that the Day Run tried to help them, and that when they were lost, it was then I volunteered to bring them down here. Since I was there when they were killed, the Day Run agreed.” Motioning to Nenda, Waiter asked, “Shall I bring them in, or do you or your colleges wish to do so?”

-==IC: Kairan//KNPD Central==-"Coming through!" Kairan shouted out, even as he approached where Sanshou and the other officer was fighting. Kairan then leaped up, as he raised his foot in an attempt to pull off a flying kick that was aimed at the officer that Sanshou was fighting. Regardless of whether the kick landed or not, Kairan landed and stumbled a moment, as he sighed."These officers are really persistent..." Kairan muttered, as he blinked, and looked at Sanshou."Hello there, need any help?" Kairan asked as he looked at the rest of the officers, as well as the one he had targeted.OOC: =P I don't think that Kairan was really that far into the crowd to begin with. =P-==IC: Zaydan//Shelkov Labs==-Zaydan nodded."Do you know anything about what could be causing the war?" Zaydan asked, curious as he believed Zanth might know a bit, but wasn't certain.

IC: Vertak, Kiyara Labs, South District:Vertak didn't like being a pawn. for too long he'd been a pawn under the Shadowed One, and he'd resolved since then to do his best (despite being a Matoran) to become a more powerful and effective "piece" on the board. Once (as in the day before) he would've shown some sign of anger. However, he was tired, and his exploits on Kai-Nam were beginning to change him. He was starting to become more mature, smarter, quieter. Thinking things over before he actually did them. So instead of snapping on the Turaga, he simply nodded."Even worse." he sighed. "And there's no way the Director or any of the KNPD will back down from this war... not good at all."He thought for a moment before continuing."We have to beat the KNPD and the Ring to getting the other half of the heart." he mused. "The Ring already has one half of the Sword of Ybrus thanks to Dalmia... but do they need the full thing? Could the fact that Rhindon remains out of their hands help us?"-ibrow

IC - Kaorus - Tower of Tyis: Kaorus nodded. "Alan told us before we went to the meeting yesterday," he said. "We are aware of what happened; at this point I'm just glad to have Nenda and Roens' bodies returned. I can take them from here."IC - Tarius/Darian/Deskun - Airship: "Indeed," Deskun said, leaning back in his seat at Chyff's answer.Tarius glanced out the window as he noted that they were beginning to descend. He crossed his arms. "That was quick," he said. "Prepare for landing."IC - Lyccir/Rhindon - Kiyara Labs: "If I was needed, Dalmia would not have given me to you, would he?" Rhindon answered for Lyccir. "My other half is the primary body of my master's sword; that is why I could be extracted from it. I am not required to activate the Heart.""Nevertheless, Rhindon is a powerful tool," Lyccir said. "More than enough to give the Director's or Lyxek's dragons a run for their money."IC - Zanth/Suya - Shelkov Labs: "We'll get into that later," Zanth answered. "For now, let's just say that Lyxek and the Director have plans. What those plans are, we don't know for certain -- but they're going to be stopped."IC - Eilxa - Registration Office: "Team Vigil entered," Eilxa answered.IC - Sanshou/Guard - KNPD HQ: Sanshou took the opportunity to run forward, momentarily dropping the Toa's body. Leaping toward the guard, she planted her own series of kicks on his chest as he stumbled back from Kairan's hit, managing to keep him off balance. Several hits to the face and chest later, she spun around, slamming her foot into his mask and knocking him away."Grab Dodera and follow me!" she responded to Kairan, pointing to the Toa of Earth.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Vertak, Kiyara Labs, South District:"You're right, Dalmia's too smart to make a mistake like that." Vertak conceded. "How many keys does the Ring have? I know they have the necklace, the sword, and a pair of... gloves, I think it was. Are there any keys that we could get to stop them? A mask or something?"-ibrow

-==IC: Kairan//KNPD Central==-Kairan nodded, as he picked up the dead Toa, and then followed Sanshou quickly, or at least as fast as a Toa can when carrying a dead body.OOC: =P-==IC: Zaydan//Shelkov Labs==-Zaydan nodded."I see." Zaydan said simply, and then waited for if Zanth said anything else. He had no more pressing questions right now, as the others could wait until later on.

Alan/KNPD HeadquartersIC:

If the kicks from Kairan and Sanshou weren't enough to at least daze the massive being, he'd find that something just dove from the sky and brought all of its force into an axe-kick square in the back. Alan, feeling his heel complain about being slammed into what was practically a rock, dove dove and landed in front of his friends. The kasuba quickly fell into step with them, his claymore drawn."Morning, Sanshou! Morning, Kairan!" he yelled as he sent a telekinetic blast to clear the rest of the path for their escape. "I see we've been busy causing a riot today."

Eryn/Day Run LobbyIC:

Eryn nodded as she leaned against the desk. "Good morning Draxion," she said offhandedly. In a small satchel at her waist she carried a very important item, one that Ehjoras and Kerid would likely be very happy to see safe and sound. If, for some reason, someone robbed her, they would find a much larger mech rampaging after them. So it was pretty safe.OOC: Nope, I totally didn't forget about the Nox. :sarcastic:

-==IC: Kairan//KNPD Central==-"Oh, hey Alan, nice of you to show up." Kairan said with a smile, as he nodded to the Kasuba, but didn't slow his pace, as he figured due to the very warm welcome he received, that one of the things that had happened the day before, or all of the things that had happened the day before, had gotten him onto a wanted list of sorts.Probably not going to be the last thing to have that result, though... Kairan thought, finding this situation kinda funny.

IC / Registration Office / With Eryn: Draxion did a double take and titled his head as he said, “Oh, hey Eryn, I didn’t notice it was you. Is that a new body? Because if not then I’m reverting to my natural more night based vision.”IC / Tower of Tyis / Speaking with Kaorus: “Alright,” Waiter nodded as he stepped aside to let Kaorus through. It was unsettling how he could see through the gaps in the being's armor and take note that there was no one inside. But he had seen stranger things and just shrugged off the feeling.