So I was looking in the steam topic, saw the game mentioned a few times, and wondered how many on here play it. So, ya. Discuss the game. 1.1 looks amazing. Mythril/Cobalt/Admantite chainsaws/DRILLS/lances, deep corruption, colored lights, and dragons, the ownedhammer. Finally more endgame things for me to get. ~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Unit#phntk#1

Once you hit endgame, I'd go on a server and explore with other people/help them with getting better things. The ones that have special mobspawn events are pretty fun. Ever seen 3 people against 50 EOC? You can also wait for updates to try out new things. Like I said, 1.1 is gonna add tons of content, and all of us endgame people will no longer be endgame. And current endgame still takes a looong time to get to. ~Unit#phntk#1

I've racked up about 27 hours on it according to steam. And yet I'm still not very far through it (if there is such a thing in Terraria) mainly because I keep on getting really far down into the depths and then dying and not wanting to go and try and collect my stuff or try and remake it with new materials so I just make a new world. But in my current world I found a huge deposit of gold so I shouldn't be dying as much.

isthissomejokeban.png

Credit to Grape Juice City from

Spectral Avohkii Enterprises for the Avatar and Banner.

My Writing: Bharadimir's Journal

It was fun, though once I hit endgame it got kinda dull. The updates are cool though.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

• 2 weeks later...

My gosh I love this game.I've got somewhere around 75 hours on it, or at least that's what Steam says. I bought it near the end of April, back in 1.0.4. (I think)I played it a lot for about two months, then I kinda stopped. I need to get back into it and get more of the endgame stuff. Currently I have a bunch of stuff made from demonite, some stuff made of hellstone (Including full Molten Armor) and some really kewl weapons.1.1 sounds epic, but I haven't been paying attention to the new stuff that's coming...

gckrastin_banner.png

Researchers in the U.K. have developed a vegetable called “super broccoli” designed to fight heart disease. Not to be outdone, researchers in America have developed a way to stuff an Oreo inside another Oreo.

Hello there, I am a brony!

:D

• 4 weeks later...

Picked up the 1.1 update. Looking pretty beast; I haven't played it in ages. The 2.50 dollar price tag discount was really epic, though I don't have Steam so yeah.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

I'm rather annoyed that everything got deleted, but 1.1 is fun so far. According to Steam, I have 46 hours in the game, and 43 or so was before the update/deletion. Kinda annoyed. XDOh, and that much with getting it last week.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Decided to start a new world when I picked up the game on Steam the other day, so I could properly enjoy 1.1. Starting over again is a pain, but also fun; finally got around to beating the EoC today, so I can actually progress now. Next I've got to go hunting for Falling Stars and find a Vilethorn, so I can actually stand a chance against the EoW.-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

So i decided to make some 1.1 progress on my main world, and soon after i Started there was a Goblin invasion, i easily beat it(Hellfire arrows and spiky balls FTW!)but I have no idea what the best way to find the new NPC is, I know he's supposed to spawn underground in the cavern layer, but i searched my entire old cae system and no sign of him.Is there a better way to find him?~ELM~

andromeda_m31_slideshow.jpg

Alright lets see, I think I've got the server info THIS time. Hopefully this works for you guys, first you will need to get hamachi, thats what I made it with, if you have it you should be familiar with the stuff on hamachi but here is the info:Network ID (Hamachi): BZPT WorldPassword (Hamachi): bzpterrariaNetwork ID (Terraria): 5.20.232.182 (7777)If you don't know what hamachi is or how to use it, PM me and I'll get back to you. (Not sure if it matters but the terraria world name is just BZP World.)Bjoacx out

Edited by Bjoacx