• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Darcsyde's Comics: Revamped andReloaded!

Reconstruction begins now

• Please log in to reply
237 replies to this topic

#121 Offline The only ToaD

The only ToaD
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 248 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 15 2011 - 10:36 PM

And to think I've been trying to sing dubstep.

10629735_591920620916455_456501552381264

#122 Offline Darcsyde

Darcsyde
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,270 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 17 2011 - 12:08 PM

I'm not gonna have another comic out for a while yet, so I'll be working on updating the front page.Hang tight. :pirate:

#123 Offline Utah

Utah
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 322 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2011 - 10:05 AM

Me and Joland tried to sing dubstep once.....now we have a restraining order. o-oFor that (and the rest of your awesome comics :P ) I present you with the semi-coveted Joland Seal of Approval!Posted ImageWear it proudly, Sir Darc.-Utah
Posted Image

Want to know why I have the Joland Seal of Approval? (and not just because I made it)

CLICKEH

Also, if you'd want to see a COT MLP comic topic, put this in your sig. Kthx. -Utah

#124 Offline Darcsyde

Darcsyde
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,270 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2011 - 10:37 PM

Utah, in awarding me an award, you have also inspired a comic. :pirate:An Award? For Me?

#125 Offline Tavakai

Tavakai
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,886 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2011 - 11:39 PM

If you wear that award all the time, it's probably going to get dirty, and you'll need to wash it or something. While you're doing that, you can wear this one:Posted Image

button.png

#126 Offline Darcsyde

Darcsyde
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,270 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2011 - 12:14 PM

Darc.Out of ALL the people in ArtIII.Only you would do that. XD

I actually doubt that. :P

If you wear that award all the time, it's probably going to get dirty, and you'll need to wash it or something. While you're doing that, you can wear this one:Posted Image

O wai tahnk u.I might have to pass on wearing this one, though. A little too rectangular for my figure. :pirate: Why did I just say that I don't even...

Edited by Darcsyde, Nov 21 2011 - 12:15 PM.

#127 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 882 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2011 - 02:00 PM

*reads award comic*...*FACEPALMS*

#128 Offline Utah

Utah
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 322 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2011 - 03:01 PM

Hm. I inspired a comic?*checks off list*Hilarious, Darc. My question though, how did you get it on yourself? o-o-Utah
Posted Image

Want to know why I have the Joland Seal of Approval? (and not just because I made it)

CLICKEH

Also, if you'd want to see a COT MLP comic topic, put this in your sig. Kthx. -Utah

#129 Offline weirddisplayname

weirddisplayname
  • Members
  • Toa

• 152 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2011 - 03:13 PM

You know what would go well with those awards an exploding trophy!Not SabotageIt might be harder to wear than Utah's though :P

Edited by weirddisplayname, Nov 22 2011 - 04:44 PM.

Posted Image

#130 Offline Dragonfly the Luminescent

Dragonfly the Luminescent
  • Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 375 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2011 - 03:44 PM

Hm. I inspired a comic?*checks off list*Hilarious, Darc. My question though, how did you get it on yourself? o-o-Utah

Ever heard of super-glue? :P

Posted Image

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

Dragonfly's continued Boutique - How I drew the herd

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

Ask LNU and Pinkie Pie - Biocryptid21's Comics 3.0 - Darcsyde's Comics - Doomsday - Tilted - Awesomepaclypse - A Slightly Different Tale - Reality

#131 Offline Master Distraction

Master Distraction
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 338 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2011 - 10:00 PM

Oh man, I loved that one with the monkey and the giant trampoline!That was absolutely amazing. I can't wait to see more of this, it will be great.-DONT PANIC

#132 Offline Darcsyde

Darcsyde
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,270 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 26 2011 - 11:17 PM

You know what would be fun?Well, a TF2 rampage, yes. :rolleyes:But, howzabout, FANMAIL! So, since I can't think of any comic ideas get fanmailing! :pirate:

#133 Offline Akuna Toa of Sonics

Akuna Toa of Sonics
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 2,956 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 29 2011 - 04:23 PM

I guess all comic makers resort to using fan mail sooner or later.

webmaster.png

#134 Offline Chath

Chath
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,660 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 30 2011 - 10:09 PM

Oh, awards are back 'in'?What have I been missing?Oh, and fanmailing is a legitimate option. Like camping is a legitimate strategy. No sarcasm there.

revolt_banner.png

Part Seven is now up.

(Mar. 25th)

Love. An emotion. Something more? Between two, or possibly more, individuals. Are we to judge who loves whom? Let people love who they wish, let them live happily together. Is that not civil? Let people love. It's a new age. It's time to accept everyone for who they are.

#135 Offline Makuta of Comedy

Makuta of Comedy
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 762 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2011 - 08:50 PM

Wow, so many comics... Great series you have here, I like the little plots and the random comics you have between the plots."It Gon' Flood!" was one of my favorites.

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.

#136 Offline Darcsyde

Darcsyde
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,270 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2011 - 10:14 PM

Wow, so many comics... Great series you have here, I like the little plots and the random comics you have between the plots."It Gon' Flood!" was one of my favorites.

Ah yes, my Ollie Williams cameo waaay back then. :pirate: Thanks a bunch, always nice to see new posters. ^_^Sorry there's been no comics, guys. I'm trying to finish my Christmas comic first, then I'll be able to get some new stuff out for ya'll.

#137 Offline Five O'Clock P~M

Five O'Clock P~M
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 468 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2011 - 12:16 PM

Funny, Award Fever seems to be spreading here too.....................OH ALL RIGHT FINE I GIVE UPPosted ImageThis one might be a little heavy to wear... but at least it's real gold!--:ruru:

"Your lives that I spit on are now but a caricature of a cartoon drawn by a kid who is stupid!

3DS FC:   5412 - 9945 - 2378

steam_sig.png

Your title has been removed. We will do our best to make sure you do not get a custom member title in the future for any reason to avoid such a situation from happening again.

#138 Offline Darcsyde

Darcsyde
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,270 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 22 2011 - 12:20 PM

Ohey, long time no post.In case you haven't seen it in the Advent Calendar topic, here is my Christmas comic.Now that that's out of the way, I'm gonna start making actual comics again, so expect a few in the next 2 weeks and such.

#139 Offline Darcsyde

Darcsyde
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,270 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 30 2011 - 02:28 PM

Yay new comic! ^_^Time For An Intervention, Perhaps?

#140 Offline Justax-Kal

Justax-Kal
  • Members
  • Nuva Team Assembled

• 2,572 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 30 2011 - 03:01 PM

Yeah, he probably needs some help... Playing any video game for that long can severally damage you.I like these Wat??? comics. They're a nice distraction and always good for a laugh.J-K out.

Edited by Justax-Kal, Dec 31 2011 - 10:08 AM.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

#141 Offline Dragonfly the Luminescent

• Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 375 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 30 2011 - 03:11 PM

I think your line in the last panel was the best part. :lol:Also, I think if you switched the places of the main characters and the man behind the counter it would look just a bit better. So if you two were in front of the counter, closer to the "audience," and the guy was behind it, it might have a better prespective.Even if you don't want to use my advice, did I make it sound clear? I have the worst feeling I messed up the wording. :blink:

Edited by Toa Mata Pony, Dec 30 2011 - 04:03 PM.

Posted Image

Ask LNU and Pinkie Pie - Biocryptid21's Comics 3.0 - Darcsyde's Comics - Doomsday - Tilted - Awesomepaclypse - A Slightly Different Tale - Reality

#142 Offline Darcsyde

Darcsyde
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,270 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 30 2011 - 05:19 PM

....it's true. ;_; :P-Utah

I know. :P

Well., I know how to solve that problem.You get an arrow.And shoot it at his knee.Simple.~Exon :hau:

I was hoping to avoid that joke.

I can beat seven hours...Hahaha...Now, distract the man as I rob him of all his possessions...

Then you and Utah can be rehabmates. ;3

I think your line in the last panel was the best part. :lol:Also, I think if you switched the places of the main characters and the man behind the counter it would look just a bit better. So if you two were in front of the counter, closer to the "audience," and the guy was behind it, it might have a better prespective.Even if you don't want to use my advice, did I make it sound clear? I have the worst feeling I messed up the wording. :blink:

No, no. I totally see where you're coming from.The idea is, it's a "diner" setting, and I was going for the background sometimes seen in the Garfield comics where you would see the scene from the waiter's side of the counter.I like your idea tho. Maybe I should make a reverse-view panel. Thanks for pointing that out. :pirate:

#143 Offline Kahi

Kahi
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

• 4,541 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 30 2011 - 10:18 PM

Ah, Utah and his Skyrim. I would say that was pathetic if I wasn't so jealous that he got it :PNice comic, Darc. Only thing I would say is that the word bubble placement in the last panel almost made me miss the punchline. My eye automatically went to "five *@(%#!ing hours" before "I take it he's been playing Skyrim?".

Posted Image

#144 Offline Darcsyde

Darcsyde
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,270 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2011 - 11:44 AM

Ah, Utah and his Skyrim. I would say that was pathetic if I wasn't so jealous that he got it :PNice comic, Darc. Only thing I would say is that the word bubble placement in the last panel almost made me miss the punchline. My eye automatically went to "five *@(%#!ing hours" before "I take it he's been playing Skyrim?".

Yeah, I was worried about that.It would've been more uniform if I had left out the "HAVE AT THEE, VILE DRAGON!", but then the punchline wouldn't've worked as well.Thanks for the feedback.

#145 Offline Exon

Exon
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 64 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2011 - 01:35 PM

What you could do is put your line below you and the barkeep's line where yours currently is. I think that might make things clearer, but I'm not so sure :shrugs:.~Exon :hau:

I would post saying only, "You're awesome," but I would get reported for spam, and rightfully so. Then I would have to delete my own post or maybe leave an edit telling myself to read the rules, which I wrote. You get the picture.

As you can see, I support the "put a windrider quote in your sig" movement. I do hope it catches on.

O kewl. I be Tohunga. But I suh tinee. owell.

-{
Bad Images }- -{ What Just Happened 2.0 }-

#146 Offline Calvirick

Calvirick
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Flying Force!

• 2,369 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 02 2012 - 05:43 PM

*pokes head through the third wall* Hey Darc. You stole my diner character didn't you? :P

#147 Offline Henning

Henning
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 16 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 14 2012 - 11:43 AM

Ha, silly Utah. All with his Skyrim and what not.

#148 Offline Darcsyde

Darcsyde
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,270 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 14 2012 - 09:30 PM

I'm almost done with a new comic, and it should open up a very interesting arc.Hang tight. :pirate:

#149 Offline Darcsyde

Darcsyde
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,270 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 15 2012 - 03:55 PM

As promised, new comic! ^_^A Need For Ideas (Part 1)I always enjoy writing dialouge for Pytza and myself, since it's so similar to our irl conversations. :P

#150 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 15 2012 - 04:38 PM

When i was reading the Comic, for a second i thought you were going to do a comic with Ponies.In your comics does that guy with the yellow Vahi hate you? :???:

Edited by Matoran Oneker, Jan 15 2012 - 04:39 PM.

#151 Offline Darcsyde

Darcsyde
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,270 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 15 2012 - 06:43 PM

Lolno.Pytza's my brother (in real life and comic canon) and was trying to prevent me with following through with my "idea."

#152 Offline Exon

Exon
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 64 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 15 2012 - 07:26 PM

Because going to get a drink definetly is a dangerous idea.Anyway, the humor was more or less a meh IMO. Not quite your normal amount. But I like how serious he is about not having ponies invade your comix.~Exon :hau:

I would post saying only, "You're awesome," but I would get reported for spam, and rightfully so. Then I would have to delete my own post or maybe leave an edit telling myself to read the rules, which I wrote. You get the picture.

As you can see, I support the "put a windrider quote in your sig" movement. I do hope it catches on.

O kewl. I be Tohunga. But I suh tinee. owell.

-{
Bad Images }- -{ What Just Happened 2.0 }-

#153 Offline Darcsyde

Darcsyde
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,270 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 15 2012 - 07:28 PM

Admittedly, it was a bit rushed.But that's because it's part 1 of the arc, and meant to intro it.

#154 Offline Utah

Utah
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 322 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 17 2012 - 03:28 PM

:motherofneptune:*chuckles to self*This'll be interesting. ^~^For some reason, I REALLY liked the effect on the images that made it look like it was "on TV."-Utah
Posted Image

CLICKEH

#155 Offline The only ToaD

The only ToaD
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 248 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 17 2012 - 03:46 PM

Ponies one of humanity's ultimate distractions.

10629735_591920620916455_456501552381264

#156 Offline LNU n' Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 1,076 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 20 2012 - 02:34 PM

Ponies one of humanity's ultimate distractions.

This is the truth. :DI expect to see much Pinkie Pie in this. MUCH Pinkie Pie.Oh, and good job with that TV Screen effect Utah mentioned. I also thought it looked nice.

Posted Image
Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

#157 Offline 4dude

4dude
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 15 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 23 2012 - 08:43 PM

Unicorns, drinking and guns. A dangerous combination. Coolz.

#158 Offline Dragonfly the Luminescent

• Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 375 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2012 - 09:15 PM

I noticed something in your first post.You say this, I'll have a header by next week, and a new comic or two by tommorow.But you clearly have a header, and who could forget one like that? ^_^Thought I might point that out (it's the second to last sentence right before your quote "It's good to be back").Sorry if this annoys you, my organizing side can go overboard sometimes. :P

Posted Image

#159 Offline Calvirick

Calvirick
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Flying Force!

• 2,369 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 03 2012 - 02:19 PM

The world needs more perfectionists and germaphobics. Though keeping to the code's nice too. :P This comic is INTENSE!!

#160 Offline Kyori

Kyori
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 534 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2012 - 11:50 PM

Heheh, ponies...Lol Pytza stopping you from doing something you weren't gonna do.On a different note, your feet don't match the rest of you (finally could see something =P I wish Photobucket was allowed).

Previously known as: Twilight Helryx, Kyori, and Pride.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users