Useless MNOLG Character and Background Things

The Legendary TNT

Thx very much I'll remember to give credit

You're welcome!

It's time I show you all the update destined to take the MNOG Kit to a new level.

Don't believe me, huh? Well, I can make larger versions of this that still have all the same poses, eventually there will there will be enough to create titans and other MOCs.

I even managed to squeeze one more update in. This Kini-Nui Trail 4.

Edited by Damaracx 7.0

Can I ask, is there any way to get a list of which masks in the kit were made by who specifically? As you know, I'm using some of these for my Bionicle history retelling. I've given credit to "TNT and others", but it occurred to me it would be good if I could get the specific credit for each. Sorry if this was already made clear and I'm just being dense. :P But in the kit itself it lists two to three under some of the sections.

If it helps for me to be specific, so far I've used: Metru Summoning (I think I'm the one that added the stripe to that one, heh), Translation, Metru Noble Mind Control, Metru Strength, Metru Vision, Metru Quick Travel, Metru Kindred, and the latest (final?) version of Emulation (I still need to either add a stripe or get it added by someone else). I probably won't be using much more for a while as I write the later chapters (since there's more canon images of the relevant canon characters now).

Speaking of which, are you considering that the final version of emulation?

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Can I ask, is there any way to get a list of which masks in the kit were made by who specifically? As you know, I'm using some of these for my Bionicle history retelling. I've given credit to "TNT and others", but it occurred to me it would be good if I could get the specific credit for each. Sorry if this was already made clear and I'm just being dense. :P But in the kit itself it lists two to three under some of the sections.

If it helps for me to be specific, so far I've used: Metru Summoning (I think I'm the one that added the stripe to that one, heh), Translation, Metru Noble Mind Control, Metru Strength, Metru Vision, Metru Quick Travel, Metru Kindred, and the latest (final?) version of Emulation (I still need to either add a stripe or get it added by someone else). I probably won't be using much more for a while as I write the later chapters (since there's more canon images of the relevant canon characters now).

Well, I made the Hau back, back without head, and rear.

The closest thing to a master list is Roablin's compilation on his blog which is linked on the front page of this topic.

All of the masks you mentioned were made by the original creator of the kit, and still true master, Matoran Onknu (except, of course, Emulation). And yes, you did make the Metru striped one. :P

I am very much considering it as the final version. This goes for everyone: If any one has any objections to the MoE design being finalized as is; speak now, or forever hold your peace. There is a latest version in the Projects folder on the front page.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

The closest thing to a master list is Roablin's compilation on his blog which is linked on the front page of this topic.

All of the masks you mentioned were made by the original creator of the kit, and still true master, Matoran Onknu (except, of course, Emulation). And yes, you did make the Metru striped one. :P

I am very much considering it as the final version. This goes for everyone: If any one has any objections to the MoE design being finalized as is; speak now, or forever hold your peace. There is a latest version in the Projects folder on the front page.

I'll go see it.

KARZ, my image broke. Hang on......http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SKAKDI/LEGO/BIONICLE/MNOGSTUFF/MNOGStuff/new_part_1.png

Edited by Damaracx 7.0

*popping in here* so, I have a bit of an issue. the rebuilt matoran is hard to recolor. even with paint.net, I had to go in and manually edit a bunch of pictures, one ever so slightly different from the next. is there either a way to change all the close-together pixels to one shade in paint.net, or could you guys update it somehow?

Previously known as Aiwendil.

the thing about MS paint is that it takes FOREVER to recolor. I'll try to illustrate my problem.

so I have these O's. OOOOOOOOOOOOOO. let's say that's part of the arm. if you notice, they're all red. but there are five shades of red. in the bit that i'm recoloring, there should only be one color

Previously known as Aiwendil.

You're gonna hate me, but that's the only way I know how to recolor other than GIMP. Damaracx 7.0 might be able to help you, though. It's on the MoLtoran?

Yes, I can in fact. Paint.Net I believe very similar to GIMP in the matters of recolor (or at least that's what I've gathered). I used to have the same problem in GIMP. Here's what you need to do when recoloring: Reduce the threshold to exactly 0. Less threshold results in the program being able to tell the colors apart more effectively. More threshold hold results in the program being able to tell them apart less effectively.

But yeah, just reduce the threshold to 0. That's all.

I was just referenced as someone who had experience with image editing....*sniff* *sniff*...I feel so professional right now....

You're gonna hate me, but that's the only way I know how to recolor other than GIMP. Damaracx 7.0 might be able to help you, though. It's on the MoLtoran?

Yes, I can in fact. Paint.Net I believe very similar to GIMP in the matters of recolor (or at least that's what I've gathered). I used to have the same problem in GIMP. Here's what you need to do when recoloring: Reduce the threshold to exactly 0. Less threshold results in the program being able to tell the colors apart more effectively. More threshold hold results in the program being able to tell them apart less effectively.

I was just referenced as someone who had experience with image editing....*sniff* *sniff*...I feel so professional right now....

Well, ya knew more about GIMP than I did and you check this topic regularly. I figured you would be the best shot. I need to send you a PM asking some more GIMP advice once Brickshelf returns. So good job, professional!

How's that epic piece going, BTW?

new_sig_legacy_2.png

Well, ya knew more about GIMP than I did and you check this topic regularly. I figured you would be the best shot. I need to send you a PM asking some more GIMP advice once Brickshelf returns. So good job, professional!

How's that epic piece going, BTW?

I've just been called a professional! *Starts crying a river like in some cartoon*.

*Ahem*

It's going quite well actually, though I had to redesign most of it (the side redesign was a Karz trying to sprite). I also made the front view wider for more accuracy (so, of course, the side view is wider as well because the side view and front view are of the same width.

Also, expect a major update today! I'll be posting all the backgrounds I have (Including new ones!) in a big .zip so, stick around folks! (Unless it's one of those .zips that takes forever for Media-fire to upload.)

EDIT: About the MNOG backgrounds....well, I tried to upload them on Media-Fire yesterday and just when it was 94% done the internet decides to turn off and the upload failed and yes; it did turn out to be one of those files that takes forever to upload.

EDIT: Well, here it is! Backgrounds 1v.

Edited by Damaracx 7.0

What I have this update will rock your world.

So, as you may have known, MNOLG was going to include Kofo Jaga in the Onua level, but that plan was scratched, permanently keeping us from ever knowing what a MNOLG style Kofo Jaga would look like.

Or would it?

You see, Templar would often reuse some of there Flash objects, like Onua claws and Ussal bodies (seriously, look around Onu Koro, there are a ton of Ussal parts)... including the Kofo Jaga. However, nobody has ever noticed a Kofo Jaga anywhere in MNOLG, have they?

If you follow this topic a bit, then you might know that Nuparu77 (the guy who is doing MNOLG: The Bohrok Swarms) sometimes helps me get screenshots of objects by decompiling MNOLG with Flash. This time, I needed Nui Rama poses and pieces.

And that's when we found it.

So I know you are just dying to know what the Karzahni I have to show you, so I will wait no longer.

Behold...THE VISORAK HORDE!

I'm sorry, I just had to do that. :P

Behold...THE HEAD AND TORSO OF A KOFO JAGA FROM THE MNOLG!

You are all welcome.

Edited by TNT-Vezon with an Olmak

new_sig_legacy_2.png

Not bad and yes it's ok.

If you ever plan on using Mctoran I suggest waiting. I have a new Mctoran kit I might post soon.

I probably will use the Mctoran for the rest of the Matoran on the island other then the main characters. So I guess I'll wait. The bodies can be found under the blog that had the image of the Bohrok you click on the first page.

Not bad and yes it's ok.

If you ever plan on using Mctoran I suggest waiting. I have a new Mctoran kit I might post soon.

I probably will use the Mctoran for the rest of the Matoran on the island other then the main characters. So I guess I'll wait. The bodies can be found under the blog that had the image of the Bohrok you click on the first page.

The New Mctoran Kit. I decided to improve it.

Canyon

Inside Statue

Po-Wahi Approaching Shore

Ga-Wahi Approaching Shores

Ga-Wahi Under Water 1

Edited by Damaracx 8.0

All righty folks-

Wow, you have a lot of time on your hands, don't you? Nice! :)

That's not even the half of it....

Vahki Lower Leg Front View

Vahki Lower Leg Side View

Ga-Koro Hahli's Hut

Ga-Koro Amaya's Hut

I took the liberty to take out the pool for you all.

Here's the hut without the pool (a version that I cleaned up a bit).

And here's the hut without the pool (taking only the blue of the pool out and still leaving a few small black marks).

Hope you enjoy. I'm not sure about all the vector images stuff and if you will be able to use these images or not, but I figured I would try anyway.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)