The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Grant it, when you return the buggers all of a sudden treat you like garbage for no discernible reason. You later find out that the witch who broke your heart ruined your reputation while you where gone. Then you plot....

I wish the witch who broke MY heart would parish. (The Skinwalker.... SMH)

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Granted, you report the witch & before she burns at the stake, she curses you & your family to act like dogs until you make an offering to Satan.

I wish maths was more challenging.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Grant it, they give you eighteenth dimensional geometric polynography.

I wish I had gone to school today. But also wish I didn't have that neverending traumatizing dream last night.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

• 2 weeks later...

Granted, you live in a blue world with a blue car to wreck, your feelings are blue, everyone around you is blue & your girlfriend is blue. I'm sorry Soran, you live in a world of depression & so does everyone around you.

I wish I was black & yellow.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Dude. You can write awesome stories, created an amazing poem, you make excellent comics & artwork, you don't need to wish for that.

I wish I was skilled at singing. 

Granted, but due to espionage, your recipe is stolen & a competitor manages to make their prices so low that all your business is diverted to them.

I wish I was part of the Backstreet Boys.