Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!


Photo

Loophole


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
822 replies to this topic

#721 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,527 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 05 2013 - 06:23 PM

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]IC: [color=rgb(255,215,0);]Alyia[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(255,215,0);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]"That's not a yes," She stated simply.  "Thinking about something does not guarantee that you'll actually do it.  Now, you're going to have a good time during this vacation."[/color][/font]


  • 0

}{}{}{sigdresden.jpg}{}{}{

"Yes, an acute case of omniscience!"


#722 Offline Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

  • 3,173 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 05 2013 - 06:29 PM

[color=#008000;]IC: Trunai[/color]

[color=#008000;]Trunai opened his eyebrows in surprise and said, "I have no idea. You should probably ask the waitress."[/color]

IC: VIkentios

"Uh... ok?" Vikentios nervously replied. Despite this, he continued staring up at the board. "I have not heard of any of these drinks; they do not have the most descriptive names."


  • 0

#723 Offline Gears The Toa

Gears The Toa
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 107 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 05 2013 - 06:35 PM

IC: Lone Flame

He then asked for an Iruni Combo,and than drank it. He did like the taste.


  • 0

3018587.png
Credit be to Strack for my avatar, who I WILL moc one day, the avatar I mean ........
Life is a whole lot of everything-Cleverbot
What What What.-Cleverbot
My steam name is Toa Gears  °▲Delta, add me if you wish


#724 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 05 2013 - 06:39 PM

[color=#008000;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]IC: Trunai[/color][/font]

[color=#008000;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Trunai asked Vikentios, "Is there any type of drink you want in particular?"[/color][/font]


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#725 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

  • 11,525 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 05 2013 - 06:42 PM

IC:"What I want to do is work." Firen replied, after a moment of pause. "But that isn't an option. I have nothing else that I want to do, nor do I have anything else I really can do to keep myself busy. Maybe I could clean my apartment.""And socialization isn't so easy. You might remembers that when I was first operated on, there was media coverage for weeks. Most of it was positive, glowing words about the marvelous new procedure and how it would forever revolutionize medicine. Then you had the crackpot conspiracy theorists, who picked apart every possible use a government might have for a Toa of Data." 

The gray armored Toa sighed slightly, closing his eyes behind his visor. "I'm getting off track. The point is that people already don't want to be around the cop. They definitely don't want to be around the cop hat could see every message they've sent for the past month, even the ones they've tried to erase, with a thought. Everyone has their skeletons, and they don't like the thought that someone might find them.""Besides. When it comes to people, old habits die hard."


  • 0

#726 Offline Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

  • 3,173 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 05 2013 - 06:43 PM

IC: VIkentios

"I do not know; I just had the sudden urge for something alcoholic and found myself here."


  • 0

#727 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 05 2013 - 07:02 PM

[color=#008000;]IC: Trunai[/color]

[color=#008000;]Trunai said, "It seems like you don't drink alcohol that often. I think you should try the Iruini Combo, as it doesn't have that much alcohol. Also, from what I can tell, most of the drinks with Le-Toa or Matoran for the name don't have a high alcohol content."[/color]


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#728 Offline Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

  • 3,173 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 05 2013 - 07:15 PM

IC: Vikentios

"Ok then... Excuse me?" Vikentios asked, not addressing anybody in particular. "One Iruini combo please?"


  • 0

#729 Offline thelonewander

thelonewander
  • Members
  • Tohunga

  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 05 2013 - 09:15 PM

IC:

 

([color=#800000;]Samarah)[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"here you go sir.[/color]" Samarah said as she give Vikentios his drink. She was making them quick, and serving them even faster. Main reason? Shadow travel is a waitress best ability, period. Have the drinks, look at a shadow near a customer, and then they have their drink. It was working very well.


  • 0
War...war never changes.

A wanderer always walks the lonesome road at some point. always

Tales of the Wanderer

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

Everything I touch turns to Ashes,

...It slips right though my hands


#730 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,527 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 05 2013 - 10:34 PM

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]IC: [color=rgb(255,215,0);]Alyia[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(255,215,0);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]The Toa of Light looked at him for a while. She didn't immediately reply, instead studying him closely. “Firen, I don't care if you've been turned into a bloodthirsty monster by public media, you're going to get out, make some friends, meet some people, even if it comes just short of killing you. Which, I highly doubt it will, unless you try and find friends in some Skrall,” she said finally, metaphorically putting her foot down. It wasn't all that surprising to hear her talk like this, but after downing a drink that should never have existed, it was quite impressive. Of course, Alyia placed a hand on the bar to steady herself, though she continued to look at Firen purposefully.[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(255,215,0);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]Well, maybe she might have been a bit more... [/color]empathic[/font] to his current situation if she hadn't had that drink.


  • 0

}{}{}{sigdresden.jpg}{}{}{

"Yes, an acute case of omniscience!"


#731 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

  • 11,525 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 05 2013 - 10:37 PM

IC:"I'm not here to make friends." The Toa of Data replied bluntly, taking another sip. "And even if I were, it's not something I'm good at. Nor is it even something I would know how to go about doing.""When you're a kid, you run into someone on the playground. When you're an adult, you pretty much just hope for someone to bump into you at work and strike up a conversation."


  • 0

#732 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,527 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 05 2013 - 10:47 PM

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]IC: [color=rgb(255,215,0);]Alyia[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(255,215,0);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]Alyia sighed, shaking her head slowly.  "Then go and strike up a conversationg with someone, come on, it's seriously not that hard.  You're in a bar."[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(255,215,0);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]"Or I'll go and introduce you to my friends," Alyia added after a moment's consideration. "Maybe you weren't here to make friends before, but you sure as Karz are now, got it?"[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(255,215,0);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]"..."[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(255,215,0);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]"I'll make that an order if I have to."[/color][/font]


  • 0

}{}{}{sigdresden.jpg}{}{}{

"Yes, an acute case of omniscience!"


#733 Offline Gears The Toa

Gears The Toa
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 107 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2013 - 07:38 AM

IC:

He than began to think about his new client. He was a rater eccentric matoran, always muttering about time travel and the "Ascension of the Supreme" . Or maybe his client was crazy" He then had another Iruni Combo, while wondering if he should investigate his clients home, to see what he was talking about.


  • 0

3018587.png
Credit be to Strack for my avatar, who I WILL moc one day, the avatar I mean ........
Life is a whole lot of everything-Cleverbot
What What What.-Cleverbot
My steam name is Toa Gears  °▲Delta, add me if you wish


#734 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

  • 11,525 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2013 - 10:44 AM

IC:"Why's it so darned important?" Firen muttered, though still audible. "I've been living my life in this fashion for years, and it's never been an issue until now.""Granted it hasn't come up before now, but still."


  • 0

#735 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,527 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2013 - 01:15 PM

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]IC: [color=rgb(255,215,0);]Alyia[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(255,215,0);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]"Because the only place I ever see you is inside the office, working.  All day.  Every day.  Which, no matter what you may say, is not healthy for any sentient species," The Toa of Light replied.[/color][/font]


  • 0

}{}{}{sigdresden.jpg}{}{}{

"Yes, an acute case of omniscience!"


#736 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

  • 11,525 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2013 - 02:30 PM

IC:"By that very logic, it means you woud have had to be in the office for the same amount of time in order to notice I was there. And don't even get me started on the number of times I've come to work to find you drooling on a stack of reports."


  • 0

#737 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,527 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2013 - 02:37 PM

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]IC: [color=rgb(255,215,0);]Alyia[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(255,215,0);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]Alyia opened her mouth to protest, before closing it.  She glanced around, consiering a reply, before repeating the mouth-open-close thing again.  After the third time this happened, the Toa of Light took to just glaring at Firen.  "...Touche..."[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(255,215,0);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]...[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(255,215,0);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]"And I do not drool... do I?"  The fact that no one saw fit to mention this before made her start to wonder what else her officers weren't telling her.[/color][/font]


  • 0

}{}{}{sigdresden.jpg}{}{}{

"Yes, an acute case of omniscience!"


#738 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

  • 11,525 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2013 - 02:40 PM

IC:"Once, that I know of. Fortunately, this was also one of the times you didn't fall asleep on top of your work, so there were no issues. And before you ask, you haven't been needled about it by your minions constantly because there were a grand total of two people at work that morning. One of them was the janitor."

 

The Toa of Data took another sip, grimacing as he noted that he'd by now consumed a third of the liquid.


  • 0

#739 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,527 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2013 - 04:25 PM

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]IC: [color=rgb(255,215,0);]Alyia[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(255,215,0);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]The Toa of Light looked a lot more relieved than she probably would admit.  "Good, my minions have other things to do than that," Alyia replied.  She frowned, as if suddenly realising something.  "Wait a minute."[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(255,215,0);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]"Firen, no changing the topic."[/color][/font]


  • 0

}{}{}{sigdresden.jpg}{}{}{

"Yes, an acute case of omniscience!"


#740 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2013 - 04:31 PM

[color=#008000;]IC: Trunai[/color]

[color=#008000;]Trunai looked at the Specials and said to the waitress, "I'm feeling adventurous. Give me a Tahu Special." The waitress walked and got him his drink. He started to drink it, and was surprised by the slight spicyness. He had been expecting something worse.[/color]

 

OOC:

I'm waiting for LL to start the burglary.


Edited by Canis Lupus, Mar 06 2013 - 04:35 PM.

  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#741 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

  • 11,525 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2013 - 04:35 PM

IC:"I have no idea what you're talking about."


  • 0

#742 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,527 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2013 - 04:42 PM

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]IC:[color=rgb(255,215,0);] Alyia[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(255,215,0);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]"Firen don't make me glare at you again."[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(255,215,0);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]Well, at least she wasn't threatening to punch him, which was an improvement, however slight.[/color][/font]


  • 0

}{}{}{sigdresden.jpg}{}{}{

"Yes, an acute case of omniscience!"


#743 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

  • 11,525 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2013 - 05:04 PM

IC:"Boss, threatening to glare at me is even less effective than threatening to punch me. You might actually carry out this threat, but unlike the punch, it doesn't do much."


  • 0

#744 Offline Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

  • 3,173 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2013 - 05:14 PM

IC VikentiosVikentios lifted the drink to his lips only for a wave of wooziness to come over him. Setting his glass down, he noticed two beings... arguing? One was an Av-Toa; the other was a Toa of some sorts but not like any he had seen before. Grumbling, he lifted up his drink again and took a sip.
  • 0

#745 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,527 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2013 - 05:39 PM

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]IC: [color=rgb(255,215,0);]Alyia[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(255,215,0);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]Alyia suddenly snapped her fingers, and a miniature spark of light suddenly ignited directly infront of the Toa of Data's eyes.  It wasn't very strong, no more bright than your average lightstone, but bright nonetheless.  "There, now no changing the topic."[/color][/font]


  • 0

}{}{}{sigdresden.jpg}{}{}{

"Yes, an acute case of omniscience!"


#746 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

  • 11,525 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2013 - 05:42 PM

IC:Behind his visor, Firen blinked once.

 

"Now, see, that was a bit better. No real substance to it, but it was more than an empty threat. More substantial than just words. But I'm still not worried, because if you won't punch me, the worst you'll do is shine something really bright at my eyes."


  • 0

#747 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,527 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2013 - 05:51 PM

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]IC: [color=rgb(255,215,0);]Alyia[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(255,215,0);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]There was a considerable pause where the Toa of Light didn't say anything in reply.  In fact, it looked as thought she was beginning to space out.  That is, untill she wacked him again.[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(255,215,0);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]"Stop it."[/color][/font]


  • 0

}{}{}{sigdresden.jpg}{}{}{

"Yes, an acute case of omniscience!"


#748 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

  • 11,525 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2013 - 05:53 PM

IC:"I'm afraid," The Toa of Data replied, taking a sip of his drink in an attempt to cover up his smirk. "That I have no idea what you're talking about."


  • 0

#749 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,527 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2013 - 06:05 PM

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]IC: [color=rgb(255,215,0);]Alyia[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(255,215,0);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]"I can't see your expression, but I know what it is," Alyia replied.  Given her current level of glare, it wouldn't be surprising if lasers shot out of her eyes.  Rumors that something like that had happened to her once weren't totally untrue.[/color][/font]


  • 0

}{}{}{sigdresden.jpg}{}{}{

"Yes, an acute case of omniscience!"


#750 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

  • 11,525 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2013 - 06:09 PM

IC:"Well, then I guess the cat's out of the bag." Firen replied, taking another sip. He wasn't too concerned. Even if he managed to annoy Alyia to the point of attacking him, which was unlikely, he was too valuable to lose. At worst he'd get a few bruises.And taking into account her intoxication, probably not even that.


  • 0

#751 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,527 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2013 - 06:24 PM

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]IC: [color=rgb(255,215,0);]Alyia[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(255,215,0);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]Alyia rolled her eyes.  "You're enjoying this, aren't you?"[/color][/font]


  • 0

}{}{}{sigdresden.jpg}{}{}{

"Yes, an acute case of omniscience!"


#752 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

  • 11,525 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2013 - 06:26 PM

IC:"What, you mean being the only one of us sober enough to win a battle of wits? Yes, very much so." The Toa of Data replied, his smirk once again hidden behind his now half empty glass.


  • 0

#753 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,527 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2013 - 06:28 PM

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]IC: [color=rgb(255,215,0);]Alyia[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(255,215,0);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]"Well it's a good thing I'm off duty, or else I'd probably..."[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(255,215,0);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]"...do..."[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(255,215,0);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]"...uh..."[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(255,215,0);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]"...something, you hear?"[/color][/font]


  • 0

}{}{}{sigdresden.jpg}{}{}{

"Yes, an acute case of omniscience!"


#754 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

  • 11,525 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2013 - 06:33 PM

IC:"Your threats are getting worse."


  • 0

#755 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

  • 3,495 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2013 - 10:05 PM

OOC: I hope I didn't miss any posts by people wanting to join the heist... If I did, notify me ASAP.EDIT: Yeah, I missed a post. I've edited this post to remedy the mistake.IC: LoriNighttimeMountains north of Olford"Planning something?"Kratnik, Toa of Ice. Lori could identify him without looking because of the chill that spread across his left side. In fact, Lori had memorized most people's faces and names, if only because he had to know whom he was killing should the need ever arise.He nodded in response to Kratnik's question. "Something small, but I need to get out, you know?"* * *Several minutes passed before Lori returned to Naka. Kratnik remained a few steps behind and halted a little distance from Naka."He was the only taker," said Lori in response to Naka's unspoken question. The corner of his mouth curled downward. "All too drunk or too busy flirting." He added morons in a muttered aside to the floor, then returned his focus to Naka. "We should be fine with just us three, right? Better stealth that way."

Edited by Legolover-361, Mar 07 2013 - 08:57 AM.

  • 0

#756 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,830 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2013 - 10:21 PM

IC: Naka sighed. "Yeah, we should be. It'd be nice to have more, but honestly? What good are a few drunks gonna do?"
  • 0

The iguana disapproves.


#757 Offline Gears The Toa

Gears The Toa
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 107 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 07 2013 - 07:20 AM

IC: Lone heard discussion of a heist. Curious, he began to shadow two suspicious beings.


  • 0

3018587.png
Credit be to Strack for my avatar, who I WILL moc one day, the avatar I mean ........
Life is a whole lot of everything-Cleverbot
What What What.-Cleverbot
My steam name is Toa Gears  °▲Delta, add me if you wish


#758 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 07 2013 - 07:25 AM

IC: Lone heard discussion of a heist. Curious, he began to shadow two suspicious beings.

 

OOC:

They are in Olford. You are in Central City. Also, LL missed my response to the heist. I sent him a PM.

 

[color=#008000;]IC: Trunai[/color]

[color=#008000;]Trunai started to drink the Tahu Special and sat down at the bar, looking for someone to talk to. He started to watch the Kolhi game on the TV, drinking his Special.[/color]


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#759 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

  • 3,495 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 07 2013 - 10:17 AM

OOC: I'm assuming the Turaga are done their meeting and moving ahead with the plot.Also, the thieves aren't in Olford; they're in a cave in a mountain north of Olford.[color=#FF0000;]GM IC: Turaga TahuAfternoonPanel HQ, Central City"You have an Olmak?" was Kora's first response to Turaga Tahu's brief outline of the situation.It was an expected response. Though Kora was one of the Panel's closest confidants, he was not privy to all the Turaga's secrets. Probably the idea that he had been kept in the dark for so long about such a powerful artifact was surprising; the look in the De-Matoran's eyes suggested such.Tahu lifted his weight from the Panel chamber's main table and began his elaboration. The other Turaga stood to one side of the chamber, subdued and silent.By the time Tahu finished speaking, Kora's expressionhad replaced surprise with intrigue. "I see what you're saying," he said slowly as if approaching an epiphany. "There is a definite scientific basis to this. If time is another dimension, that means dimensional travel ought to also apply to the dimension of time... but then there's the question of whether the Olmak was designed with such capabilities. I don't know what the Great Beings intended the Olmak to do -- which is why you want me to study the mask, of course, but..." Having run out of words, he shrugged and inhaled deeply. "So, when do I start?""Preferably?" said Tahu. "Now."Kora nodded. "Right... Do you already have the equipment with the Olmak?""No; you'll have to bring it with you.""Okay.""Listen, Kora, this is supposed to be top secret. Do not reveal this to anyone."Kora nodded, his normally absent expression rearranging into his best approximation of acceptance. "Yeah. I know.""Then lead the way to your lab. Try not to leave anything that would require a return trip. We'll send you food, don't worry. We just don't want you flitting back and forth between your lab and the Olmak's hiding place.""Too easy to trace. Right." Kora's eyes were no longer focused on Tahu but on an unspecified point in the distance: his expression whenever he entered deep thought. "...Okay. Let's get cracking, I guess!"[/color]
  • 0

#760 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,527 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 07 2013 - 11:56 AM

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]IC: [color=rgb(255,215,0);]Alyia[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(255,215,0);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]The Toa of Light frowned slightly.  "It's also getting harder to think straight," she observed, "Did you know that the floor is spinning?"  A pause. "Firen, I really don't think it's suppose to do that."[/color][/font]


  • 0

}{}{}{sigdresden.jpg}{}{}{

"Yes, an acute case of omniscience!"





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users