Who You Gonna Call?

Hey, I reported this too! No, nevermind, I didn't actually like the movie but this wants me to see it again just to see how accurate the thing is. Only, where's marshmellow dude? :)
In this case, I think the source is referring to Kotaku, the gaming news site, not a member. If multiple members reported this, it would be his choice to either credit "BZPower Members" or the source site. It looks like he just chose the latter.I'd like to make the obligatory "needs a Stay-Puft Marshmallow ghost to scale" comment, but I think that would do a disservice to all the effort the creator has put into this model already. I wish I had a copy of the movie on-hand just so I could compare all the gadgets and miniscule details in every room. This really is a fantastic achievement. Edited by Kakaru

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

What are you gonna use?

(Nynrah) Ghost Blasters!

I saw you post this same thing on another site. I've learned to recognize you online as the person who makes obscure Bionicle jokes on non-Bionicle sites. :P

Anyway, regarding the actual MOC, it's really excellent. Ghostbusters might be a good subject for a Cuusoo project, although this particular MOC probably wouldn't work as well due to its size. I can only imagine what such a dense, large building might cost.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother