Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

From the first post, under the Tournaments section:

Items that cannot be purchased for free by a Champion: Rahkshi Staffs of Gravity, Electricity, Sonics, Plasma, Plant Life, Magnetism, Mind Reading, or Silence; Spear of Fusion; Zamor Sphere

*facepalm*

I guess I should have looked before I hit the 'Post' button, eh? Anyways, in that case, I'll take a Staff of Weather Control.

Also...

Lava Codec Legend vs. Dragon Bolt Hordika championship match; strategy as follows:

Dragon Bolt will be utilizing his Rahkshi Staffs of Molecular Disruption and Plant Control, as well his natural fangs/claws/tail spikes and breath weapon.

As soon as the match begins, Dragon Bolt will use his Staff of Molecular Disruption to destroy Alloy’s most valuable item, judging by main post cost in widgets. Dragon Bolt will then take to the air and move rapidly out of melee range, using his Agility, Toughness, and hastily-conjured electrical energy shields to evade/withstand/block/redirect any ranged and/or elemental attacks Lava might choose to send his way.

Once safely out of reach in the air, Dragon Bolt will use his Staff of Plant Control to create a massive forest of tough, thorny Morbuzakh-style vines around his opponent, severely hampering the RoboRider’s movement. The vines will securely grapple Lava, if possible; if not possible, they will instead form a spiny organic cage around him, temporary imprisoning him, and focus on simply crushing him into immobility with their sheer weight and mass.

While Lava is distracted by the vines, Dragon Bolt will launch numerous electrically-charged fireballs at him from the air, further disrupting his incredibly high Mind advantage and (hopefully) eventually battering him into defeat.

If Lava takes to the air in pursuit, Dragon Bolt will rely on his superior flying skills to escape.

Edited by Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk: The Staff of Weather Control has been added to Dragon Bolt's inventory.

Dragon Bolt vs Lava: Lava's speed and mind are definite advantages, but there isn't a whole lot to his strategy. Dragon Bolt, meanwhile, uses effective distraction tactics designed to hamper Lava's agility, and Lava does not have a counter specified for this. Lava receives 10,000 W, Dragon Bolt receives 18,000 W.

I will challenge Lava, Electro, Breez, and Dragon Bolt to battles.

Pridak vs. Lava

Pridak will bring his Suletu and his Kadin into battle. He will encode his Staff of Sonics onto himself.

The first thing Pridak will do in battle is to use his Suletu to even out the difference in the mind stats. Then, he will take off into the air and will begin to float around. If Lava has brought his CreateRoads.EXE, then whenever the RoboRider takes flight, Pridak will blast him with sound. Pridak will hover above Lava, and last him with sound.

Pridak vs. Dragon Bolt

Pridak will bring his Plasma Shooter and his Kadin into battle. He will encode his Staff of Molecular Disruption onto himself.

Priority for Staff of Molecular Disruption:

-Staff of Plant Control

-Staff of Weather Control

-Staff of Insect Control

-Staff of Molecular Control (Yes I know that's not what it's actually called)

The second thing Pridak will do in battle (First being to destroy an item), is to fire at Dragon Bolt with his Plasma Shooter. After he has shot a couple of times, he will fly into the air with his Kadin and use his higher speed to outfly Dragon Boly. When the Dragon takes to the air (As he is sure to do), Pridak will hover in one place and significantly increase his gravity to send the Dragon falling to the ground. Then, Pridak will fly up, and if Dragon Bolt gets close, Pridak will repeat the process. Pridak will blast sound waves at Dragon Bolt constantly, and will try to defeat him that way.

Counters:

-Weather Control: Pridak will try to withstand the attack.

-Insect Control: Pridak will blast the insects with sound to kill them.

-Lightning attacks: Pridak will try to move out of the way

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Lava vs Pridak: Lava's speed will give him the chance he needs to land a hit with the Staff of Poison, plus added damage with the Power Lance. That should give him enough of an edge that he can outlast Pridak even if the Barraki stays out of range of melee for the rest of the fight. Pridak receives 11,000 W, Lava receives 15,000 W.

So, been thinking about this a while, and with a recent string of defeats, Alloy just hasn't been satisfying enough. I'm going to drop her.

In her place.., I will sponsor, the one, the only, the dangerous Core Hunter. The fighter that is much closer to what I want to do with a new fighter, and also one more in line with the strategies I would prefer to use.

How many fighters have I gone through now? I seem to have had at least two fighters for primary/secondary/tertiary each now...

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Woah, wait, Class D? Can I take back that last Toughness trainer? I'd like to stay at Class C for a bit longer, actually. :P

UPDATE: Once the above change has been carried out, see the following:

Infected Pridak vs. Dragon Bolt Hordika championship match; strategy as follows:

Dragon Bolt will be utilizing his Rahkshi Staffs of Molecular Disruption and Plant Control, as well his natural fangs/claws/tail spikes and breath weapon.

As soon as the match begins, Dragon Bolt will use his Staff of Molecular Disruption to destroy Pridak’s most valuable item, judging by main post cost in widgets. Dragon Bolt will then take to the air and move rapidly out of melee range, using his Agility, Toughness, and hastily-conjured electrical energy shields to evade/withstand/block/redirect any ranged and/or elemental attacks Pridak might choose to send his way.

Once safely out of reach in the air, Dragon Bolt will use his Staff of Plant Control to create a massive forest of tough, thorny Morbuzakh-style vines around his opponent, severely hampering the Barraki’s movement. The vines will securely grapple Pridak, if possible; if not possible, they will instead form a spiny organic cage around him, temporary imprisoning him, and focus on simply crushing him into immobility with their sheer weight and mass.

While Pridak is distracted by the vines, Dragon Bolt will launch numerous electrically-charged fireballs at him from the air, further disrupting his Mind stat and (hopefully) eventually battering him into defeat.

If Pridak takes to the air in pursuit, Dragon Bolt will rely on his superior flying skills to escape.

Edited by Shadowhawk

Can I just join the game by sponsoring a fighter now?

i would think yes. The list of available fighters are on the first page, first post

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Pridak vs Dragon Bolt: Drat, sorry for the wait. With his Staff of Plant Control destroyed, Dragon Bolt doesn't have many options left available, so Pridak's constant Gravity/Sonics onslaught will probably take him down. Dragon Bolt receives 12,000 W, Pridak receives 16,500 W.

Norik: No, Zaria does not have a weapon. He can create them with his Iron powers, but there are disadvantages to that as well. Do you still wish to sponsor him?

No, my point was that I understand that Iron Toa have no basic weapon, as they can create what ever weapon they want. The question was why another Toa(Chiara), non-Iron, has no basic weapon either, unlike every other Toa who is non-Iron.

Anyways, I just want to get all relevant information to get the best starting Fighter for me, that's all. Sorry if I'm a little pushy. I don't mean to be. :/

Edited by Norik Of Gielinor

Norik and I have agreed to a match between two fresh fighters, without any items or stat upgrades, in the basic arena that is the Technic Coliseum Arena.

Core Hunter vs Zaria

STRATEGY:

Core Hunter will begin the match by making use of his slight agility advantage and dash behind Zaria, where he should be able to get a good shot with a high chance to hit with his Plasma Gun. Since Zaria can control the element of Iron and Core Hunter does not yet have an element to control, Core Hunter will have to rely on his weapons and stat advantages. Namely, the agility to attempt to dodge the iron-based attacks, if he can. Dashing to a random location through the presumably holiday-themed snow-covered Coliseum ground, Core Hunter will shoot plasma at the ground in front of Zaria, meant to make him stumble, and therefore vulnerable, taking advantage of Core Hunter's higher mind. While Zaria is hopefully vulnerable, Core Hunter will leap at Zaria, and bash him with his Hero Core Removal Tool (HCRT for short), then leap backwards and to the side so as to not let Zaria hit him. If Zaria is not made vulnerable, then Core Hunter will run at Zara in random diagonal lines of random lengths, jumping over Zaria while shooting his Plasma Gun and attempting to bash Zaria's head with the HCRT. Finally, Core Hunter will run a good distance away from Zaria, attempt to blast Zaria's face with his Plasma gun, and throw his Hero Core Removal Tool at Zaria, hopefully while the plasma from the gun is affecting him.

COUNTERS:

Iron Constructions meant to be Obstructions: PLASMA GUN

Iron Weapons: Dodge if ranged, keep distance if not.

Iron Armour: Iron armour can't last forever. A good few shots of plasma from the gun should do it.

Sponsor Notes

Having a fighter without an element was much easier to deal with than anticipated, but then again, Core Hunter has a gun which is undeniably quite useful. Considering it's a Plasma gun, I would not be too surprised if Pahrak decided to make CH's elemental affiliation Plasma. Do we even have any plasma fighters?

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Welcome to the Arena, Norik!

I'd like to buy a pair of Upgrades, thanks.

First off;

Legacy Gateway for Kiina, thereby changing her name to Centurion Kiina!

And an Antidermis Infusion for Ehlek to create Corrupted Ehlek, with the Staff of Poison gaining the Compatibility for a Staff of Poison-C.

Also, with Kiina's Upgrade, her Aquatic Slicer becomes a sword and shield set. The shield, Wave Breaker, is a standard kite shield. The sword, Tsunami, is a metre-and-a-half with a foot-wide blade and can shift into a lance via the fuller of the blade extending through the grip while the blade closes the gap.*

And with Ehlek's Upgrade, his Lightning Chains become Vari Blasters. These wrist-mounted blasters surround the entirety of the wrist and, with nine barrels, can pack a heck of a punch when firing it's quarrel-like shots. Requires Elemental Energy to use.

And I'll round this off by buying a Thornax Launcher as well as five packs of Thornax.

So, that's;

= 76,000

Which leaves me with...

= 40,500 W.

Now, if I have this right, the Upgrades will put Ehlek into class B and Kiina closer to C... Is that right?

*Yes, I got this from RWBY. Don't knock it, it's awesome!

Edited by Phoenixian Wraith

Thanks, Phoenixian.

Strategy for fight with Core Hunter:

Strategy:

Well, Zaria has n obvious Mind and Agility weakness, so any skills using thos must be as little as possible.

Zaria will move forward and attempt to engaged in melee combat, while forming an Iron Sword. Nothing too fancy, just fast to form and utilitrian. If Core Hunter tries to move away and keep a distance, Zaria will use his Iron control to pin CH in place. Each time he does so lasts baraely a few seconds as Zaria only needs a few.seconds to close the distance. With equal Toughness and a Strength advantage, Zaria should get the upper hand. When in melee combat.

However, CH's agility and mind advantage will sooner or later manifest as wearing down Zaria with constant dodging. Zaria will then do one of two things:

1) IF CH IS NEAR WHEN ZARIA WEAKENS, Zaria will manifest a handful of Iron powder and pretend to fall back. When CH presses home, Zaria will throw the powder at CH and use his power to spread it evenly over CH's (upper) body. CH will be led to believe that it was meant to blind him. Zaria will then move back. With a bit of distance, Zaria can now deliver his coup de grace: He will exert control over the powder on CH and make them turn into numerous spikes, growing into CH's body. End.

2)IF CH IS AT A DISTANCE WHEN ZARIA WEAKENS, Zaria will throw two weakly-made thin yet light slabs of Iron(save time and also shatters on impact) at CH,controlling its flight path with his Iron Powers. Assuming the Plasma Gun is not rapid-fire, the second should shatter on CH, embedding lots of metal all over CH. Repeat aforememtioned Coup De Grace. End.

MISCELLANEOUS ACTIONS:

To ensure CH's Plasma Gun is not too much of a problem(I did my research on HS01, you know. :P), Zaria will do his utmost to stay close to CH(mentioned above) to bring his Strength Advantage to bear, and so CH will not blow both of them up. If CH does attempt to fire shots at Zaria, he will use his Iron powers to pull the gun to face slightly away, giving enough breathing space to come closer.

Sorry if a little long-winded. Just wanted to cover all actions.

May the best Technic win!

Core Hunter vs Zaria: It’s a close match—Core Hunter’s shots are going to deal a good amount of damage, and his agility advantage, though slight, will make him better able to avoid attacks and land his own. Zaria makes good use of his Elemental powers, and his powder strategy seems like it will succeed in drawing Core Hunter in. If the spike attack does not prove fatal, it will at least leave Core Hunter heavily injured, and I think Zaria would be able to keep the upper hand from there. Zaria wins 5,000 W.