Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

Wraith: Lava has been upgraded, and you currently have 65,500 W.

Pulse: Your fighters have been updated, and you currently have 2,500 W.

Shadowhawk: Dragon Bolt’s stats have been updated, and you currently have 3,000 W. Yes, Dragon Bolt’s current total is 70, putting him 2 points away from changing Class.

I register my fighter in the lowest class, Alloy.

This way we get more battles. I hope other people register their fighters in the lower classes.

(Isn't Alloy class B at a total of I think 63 points? Not class A?)

Edited by Pulse

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I'll enter Electro this time around...but with a twist!

One MoC Mocha, no whip.

Electro's transformation will change him from a wasp to something more akin to a fighter jet, sacrificing some maneuverability in favor of raw speed and firepower. His wings will move to the sides of his body and grow bigger and more streamlined, resembling the wing pieces from Kopaka's Phantoka form (in purple). He will also gain similarly-shaped dorsal fins near the back of his torso. His "feet" will be replaced with small wheels for better acceleration on the ground and be able to fold into his body during flight to reduce drag. The back end of his torso will become a turbine that runs off of his electricity powers. Caelum will revert back to a regular throwing arm, while his new reforge will be a weapons system called Sagittaurius. His new weapons will include electro-rockets which can pop out of the bottoms of his wings and be aimed with his electricity powers and EMP grenades which can be dropped from a hatch in the bottom of his torso.

Let's call this new form Blitzkrieg Electro.

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

I'll enter Electro this time around...but with a twist!

One MoC Mocha, no whip.

Electro's transformation will change him from a wasp to something more akin to a fighter jet, sacrificing some maneuverability in favor of raw speed and firepower. His wings will move to the sides of his body and grow bigger and more streamlined, resembling the wing pieces from Kopaka's Phantoka form (in purple). He will also gain similarly-shaped dorsal fins near the back of his torso. His "feet" will be replaced with small wheels for better acceleration on the ground and be able to fold into his body during flight to reduce drag. The back end of his torso will become a turbine that runs off of his electricity powers. Caelum will revert back to a regular throwing arm, while his new reforge will be a weapons system called Sagittaurius. His new weapons will include electro-rockets which can pop out of the bottoms of his wings and be aimed with his electricity powers. He will also be equipped with EMP grenades which can be dropped from a hatch in the bottom of his torso.

Let's call this new form Blitzkrieg Electro.

Hmm... now i want to have a dual of might against electro and kopaka just for the sake of testing out your new form..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Tournament 10 start!

Class B Final Match: Alloy vs Dragon Bolt Hordika
Class C Final Match: Tainted Nocturn vs Infected Pridak
Class D Final Match: Shadow Tahu Nuva vs Lava Codec Legend
You have 24 hours to post your strategy.

Ah yeah!! let's get this party started.

Strategy coming soon..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Alloy vs Dragon Bolt

ITEMS: CreateRoads.EXE, Repellers

REASONING OF ITEMS: Dragon Bolt is a flying opponent. Naturally, it would make sense to take the item that enables Alloy to fly. Repellers to counter the Rahkshi Staff of Molecular Disintergration if Dragon Bolt uses it and I can do that, if not then the Staff of Insect Control.

STRATEGY: Dragon Bolt just about outshines Alloy in all but one area-mind. Therefore, Alloy will have to use a lot of tricks, combined with good use of the flight granted by CreateRoads.EXE. Now, Dragon Bolt has higher agility than Alloy, but since both fighters are capable of flight, there's a third way we can go as opposed to the two usual ways of left & right and forward & backwards: up & down. With Alloy's slightly better mind, this is going to be crucial to avoid any of the strong attacks of the Dragon, and trying to wear down its toughness.

Onto the actual-battle part. Immediately Alloy will take off, but instead of darting off anywhere, she will remain hovering in place, hoping for Dragon Bolt to bolt at her (that was a terrible pun), and if he does, she will use her mind to quickly calculate the right time to go up so that she is just barely out of the reach, so that she may 'shoot' suspiciously spiky fragments of iron at his head and body. Should Dragon Bolt keep his distance, and use his lightning abilities, then Alloy will try to swirl in the air in all possible directions, as that should be unpredictable enough to successfully dodge some attacks. If Dragon Bolt does charge at Alloy, and Alloy cannot do the suspiciously spiky thing, she will remain hovering in place, but using her mind to create and sustain a floating iron wall directly in front of her before Dragon Bolt hits her, so that the Dragon will crash into it. Once he has crashed into it, the iron wall will disappear, Alloy's elemental power having been depleted. Once again she will hover, do the calculate thing, but this time attempt to land on the back of Dragon Bolt with her flail, and try and find a weak spot on his wings, smash it so that he might lose air, and then immediately jump off to the ground before the dragon's tail attempts to damage her.

Not sure if this will work, but at least I'll learn. Some of these iron things sound a bit ridiculous reading over them...

Drat, I forgot about the champions. :P Sorry about that!

Blitzkrieg Electro is Tournament 10-G Champion! You receive 8,000 W and can purchase one free item, along with one free +5 trainer (or four free +1 trainers). You can also challenge another Class Champion for free to gain extra Widgets.

Natalie Breez X.0 is Tournament 10-F Champion! You receive 9,000 W and can purchase one free item, along with one free +5 trainer (or four free +1 trainers). You can also challenge another Class Champion for free to gain extra Widgets.

Keziah: Electro's stats have been upgraded and the Staff has been added to your fighters' inventories. Electro is now Class H! You currently have 30,825 W.

Pulse: Strategy received.

Alloy vs. Dragon Bolt Hordika tournament match; strategy as follows:

Dragon Bolt will be utilizing his Rahkshi Staffs of Molecular Disruption and Plant Control, as well his natural fangs/claws/tail spikes and breath weapon.As soon as the match begins, Dragon Bolt will use his Staff of Molecular Disruption to destroy Alloy’s most valuable item, judging by main post cost in widgets. Dragon Bolt will then take to the air and move rapidly out of melee range, using his high Agility, Toughness, and hastily-conjured electrical energy shields to evade/withstand/block/redirect any ranged and/or elemental attacks Alloy might choose to send his way.Once safely out of reach in the air, Dragon Bolt will use his Staff of Plant Control to create a massive forest of tough, thorny Morbuzakh-style vines around his opponent, severely hampering the RoboRider’s movement. The vines will securely grapple Alloy, if possible; if not possible, they will instead form a spiny organic cage around him, temporary imprisoning him, and focus on simply crushing him into immobility with their sheer weight and mass.While Alloy is distracted by the vines, Dragon Bolt will launch numerous electrically-charged fireballs at him from the air, wearing him down and further disrupting his Mind advantage. Once Alloy has been sufficiently weakened, Dragon Bolt will use fast, powerful air-to-ground melee strikes to rip him to shreds in true draconic style, simultaneously sending quick mind-jolting electrical shocks through the arena floor in order to keep Alloy off balance.If the vine strategy does not seem to be working as well as planned, Dragon Bolt will skip it altogether and begin his air-to-ground melee strikes prematurely, relying on his superior Strength, Agility, and Toughness scores to overwhelm his foe.If Alloy takes to the air in pursuit of the Hordika, Dragon Bolt will rely on his superior flying skills and stat scores to outmaneuver the RoboRider and smash him brutally from the sky, dealing heavy melee damage in the process.If Alloy attempts to use Iron elemental powers, Dragon Bolt will reverse-conduct Lightning blasts through whatever construct Alloy is attempting to create, severely shocking the RoboRider. If Alloy attempts to restrain or imprison Dragon Bolt from a distance using Iron, Dragon Bolt will quickly weaken the metal with repeated electrical shocks, then rip himself free using his raw physical Strength.

Edited by Shadowhawk

Dragon Bolt Hordika vs Alloy: Repellers can't be used to reflect the Molecular Disruption, sorry. Alloy's attacks are going to hurt an awful lot, but Dragon Bolt's all-around high stats will help him endure, counter, and cause significant damage. Also, Alloy doesn't have any particular counter against the Staff of Plant Control, so that portion of the strategy will likely be quite effective. Alloy receives 12,000 W. Dragon Bolt Hordika is Tournament 10-B Champion! You receive 12,000 W and can purchase one free item, along with one free +5 trainer (or four free +1 trainers). You can also challenge another Class Champion for free to gain extra Widgets. Since Dragon Bolt has won two tournaments in a row, he will not be allowed to enter Tournament 11.

*Punches hand into palm*

A'ight, let's DO THIS!

LCL vs STN!

Lava will bring Axxon's Axe and CreateRoads.EXE.

First thing Lava will do is intercept Tahu's first move by throwing up a wall of Fire, followed by launching into the air with CreateRoads to stay up. He will then pull out one Inferno Blade while keeping a hand on the Axe, before shooting flames out of the exhausts on his legs in his signature Flame Jet speed-move.

Lava will then speed-dash over the flames to drift around Tahu, sending a barrage of Fireballs and Energy blasts at him whether he's on the ground or in the air. He will then send the remaining fire from the Fire wall to blindside Tahu, before throwing the Axe at him, charging in with Flame Jet and heating Inferno Blade to cut at Tahu's legs, hopefully causing enough damage to lower his speed. When Tahu moves to retaliate, Lava will uppercut him with a Fire Punch, followed by a Blaze Kick (Pokemon FTW).

Lava will then back away, grab the returning Axe, throw up another wall of Fire to surround Tahu before charging at him again with Flame Jet to unleash a close-range FireBomb Wheel to knock Tahu down, slam the Axe down over his neck, pull out his other Inferno Blade, and proceed to hack and slash at him with both Blades heated to the maximum until the match is over.

Item Defense;

Hero Cuffs; A Fireball should deal with them; if not, Energy Blast.

Thornax; Fireball interception.

Kadin Nuva; Fight will end on the ground, so adjust strategy for midair combat.

Elemental attacks; Lava will do his best to avoid or intercept with Energy Blasts and Fireballs.

Let's see how Lava's new form stacks up, eh?

Alloy, Hahli and Flare are available for matches! Latter two up for a 2v2 fight with other fighters of similar stats, while Alloy is up for a normal fight with other lower-end Class B fighters like herself, preferably fighters of unique elements.

5,000W on the 2v2 and 2,500W on the potential Alloy match.

I posted this publicly because I'm not sure who would take me up on these offers, but this topic needs activity besides the tournaments lately.

Pridak vs. Nocturn

Pridak will infuse himself with a Rahkshi Staff of Molecular Disruption. He will bring a Staff of Sonics and a Kadin into battle.

Pridak will start off by using his Staff of Molecular Disruption on Nocturn's Kadin, if that is brought into battle. If not, this is the order of priority for targets:

-Adaptive Armor

-Axonn's Axe

-Staff of Shattering

-Staff of Sleep

-First used

He will then take off into the air, and will soar around. He will blast down at Nocturn with blasts of gravity from his Blaster-Swords and sound from his Staff of Sonics. If Nocturn looks to be incapacitated, Pridak will make a sweep downwards and slash at the other Barraki with his Staff of Sonics. He will then fly back up, and repeat this strategy.

Edited by Canis Lycaon

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Tainted Nocturn VS Infected Pridak

FIGHT!

Skakdi spine and staff of elasticity. I will be bringing along the infused staff of sleep this go around

Nocturn will begin by backing far away from Pridak while activating his Skakdi spine using it to summon an blast of impact vision at Pridak. While pridak is distracted by the impact blasts he will use his staff of elasticity to stretch his arms towards pridak and using them much like tentacles he will drag pridak towards him untill he is close enough. As soon as pridak is close Nocturn will begin hacking at him with his splix which will be split in two, and also hitting him with impacts blasts.. More than likely pridak will be able to get away so from there Nocturn will revert to a strategy using impact blasts from the skakdi spine and thorn like daggers that when impacted with Pridak inject poison into him. He will keep up this strategy while occasionally using the staff of elasticity to attack Pridak from afar with his splix.

As soon as Nocturn feels Pridak is close to giving up Nocturn will use his staff of sleep to put pridak into a slumber. As soon as pridak is asleep Nocturn will rush Pridak and deliver some much needed close damage from a combination of kicks, the splix and impact blasts all going for vital area on pridak.

This should prove enough to bring him down

Nocturn will try and block any gravity blasts with a quick shield of wood or other plant-based material.

There we go

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Tainted Nocturn vs Infected Pridak: The Staff of Sleep has been infused, making it immune to the Staff of Molecular Disruption, so the item being taken out will be Nocturn's Skakdi Spine. With his Impact Blasts gone, Nocturn's offensive weakens a bit. Pridak, meanwhile, has a wide spray of Elemental attacks and flight on his side. Nocturn receives 11,000 W. Pridak is Tournament 10-C Champion! You receive 11,000 W and can purchase one free item, along with one free +5 trainer (or four free +1 trainers). You can also challenge another Class Champion for free to gain extra Widgets.

Edited by Pahrak #0579