Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

Registering Immanis Kopaka

Strength: 5

Agility: 17

Toughness: 10

Mind: 16

Items: Skakdi Spine (Impact), Axonn's Axe, Adaptive Armor, Staff of Sleep, Staff of Elasticity,

Also are the weapons the fighter comes with part of the 5 item limit? Items such as Ice Blades, shield?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Luna and Kopaka have been registered. Basic weapons like the Ice Blades can be used without counting against the limit.

Alright thank you Pahrak for clearing that up.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Hm...I haven't used Gali in ages, so I'll enter her this time.

Gali Hordika

Strength: 14

Agility: 15

Toughness: 14

Mind: 5

Items: Kanohi Suletu, Kanohi Kadin, Repellers, Hex Shield, Staff of Molecular Disruption

By the way, I noticed while writing this that the Staff of Molecular Disruption is not listed in Gali's inventory.

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

It's

THAT time

Of The month?

Please tell me

It's not.

Shoot, does that mean something offensive in the States? Edited just to be safe...
No, not really. I'm talking about THAT time in a woman's life. Edited by Pupwa21

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

Tournament 12 start!

Round 1: Core Hunter vs Infected Pridak (Mahri Nui), Corrupted Ehlek vs Luna Galaxia (Seismic Showdown), Hewkii vs Gali Hordika (Storm Sector), Immanis Kopaka vs Zaria (Naho Bay)

You have 24 hours to post your strategies.

For easy reference, here are the profiles for this tournament.

Okay, let's get this thing rolling.

Gali Hordika vs. Hewkii

Items: Suletu and Staff of Molecular Disruption

General: Gali will use the Suletu to cripple Hewkii's mind and destroy his Kadin with her staff. She will then charge the Toa and kick him in the face, using his mask as a springboard to execute a back flip before planting her staff in the ground and spinning around to deliver a kick to his midsection. She will release a highly pressurized blast of water from her foot in conjunction with the second attack to knock Hewkii down. Before he gets back up she will jump on top of him and stab two of her finblades through his wrists, pinning him to the arena floor and leaving him open to a series of punches and kicks amplified by pressurized blasts of water.

Counters:

Laser Axe - Parry with her staff or wrench away with her hooks

Electric Chains - Evade or deflect by throwing a finblade if neccesary

Lightning Strikes - Block with barriers of nonconductive purified water.

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

CORE HUNTER vs INFECTED PRIDAK

ITEMS: EXO-TOA, Staff of Molecular Disruption

ITEM USE: Staff of Molecular Disruption to destroy Pridak's Kadin. Exo-Toa because Pridak has a very high toughness, almost double that of Core Hunter's strength, and is nearly equivalent in Mind, equivalent in Agility, so Core Hunter will use the Exo-Toa to have a chance at making hits that actually count, since the Exo-Toa significantly boosts strength and toughness. Not only that, the arena is Mahri-Nui, which is underwater, and mind-based attacks are not as effective here, so it would be unwise to rely on Mind too much.

STRATEGY:

Core Hunter will begin in the Exo-Toa in the air bubble, as it will not yet have popped. He will run and jump straight at Pridak, the right-hand fist of the Exo-Toa aimed to collide with Pridak's head, hopefully disorienting him. After that, whether that is unsuccessful or not, Core Hunter will shoot an Electro-Rocket at Pridak, hopefully before the air-bubble has popped, so that the rocket doesn't backfire since it's an 'electro' rocket. Most of the the attacks while the air bubble is still up will consist of getting as close to Pridak as possible and kicking/punching him.

However, should the air bubble be popped at any time, then the strategy changes to accommodate the water. Core Hunter will instead use the Exo-Toa to line himself up with Pridak, and swim as fast as he can to hit his body. If the Electro Rocket has not yet been used, then, while swimming close to Pridak, Core Hunter will fire it point-blank, hoping that the force of firing it will propel himself away from Pridak, so that he may line himself up with Pridak and hit him yet again, hopefully as close as he get to being above or below him.

Should Pridak get close of his own accord at any time, air bubble popped or not, Core Hunter will attempt a forceful punch to knock Pridak back, so that Core Hunter can continue with his strategy.

COUNTERS:

Kadin: Dealt with, but if somehow still there, then Core Hunter will try and pop the bubble himself so that it has less impact.

Huna: Swim around, and punch the air/water around himself.

Plasma Shield/Staff of Sonics/Any Other Blasts: Attempt to dodge, especially underwater. The power of sonics will be amplified underwater, I think, so avoiding sonic attacks is especially important. If the Plasma Shield is used, Core Hunter should just attempt to punch through it if he can.

Weighed Down By Gravity: Keep moving. If Pridak at any points makes himself a centre of gravity, this is an excellent opportunity to become the meteor to his dinosaur. If Pridak makes Core Hunter near stationary, then Core Hunter will dodge what he can and, if Pridak gets close, punch time!

Swords: Exo-Toa Punch.

Exo-Toa. I like them.

Edited by Pulsating Explosive

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

PRIDAK VS. CORE HUNTER

Pridak will bring in his Huna and his Staff of Molecular Disruption. He will encode his Staff of Sonics onto himself.

Priority for Molecular Disruption:

-Repellers

-Exo-Toa

-Adaptive Armor

Core Hunter is stronger than Pridak in Strength and Mind, while they are equal in Agility, and Pridak has a large advantage in Toughness, allowing him to be take more blows than Core Hunter. Pridak will start off the battle by blasting at Core Hunter with his Gravity blasts from his Blaster-Swords.

Then, he will use his Huna to turn invisible, as well as dampen his sounds with his Staff of Sonics, and will create sounds that will distract Core Hunter so his opponent will go in a different direction from Pridak. When Core Hunter is off in a different direction, Pridak will fire gravity at the portion of the bubble nearest to Core Hunter.

As the water rushes, knocking Core Hunter off his feet, Pridak will increase his gravity so that he is not moved by the rushing water. Then, while in the water, Pridak will start assaulting Core Hunter with gravity blasts and sound blasts. He will keep his distance from Core Hunter so his opponent cannot use his higher strength.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Pridak vs Core Hunter: Since Pridak isn't bringing his Kadin, the item destroyed will be his Huna. With Pridak destroying the Exo-Toa, Core Hunter's strategy suffers quite a bit, while Pridak's strategy is only affected briefly. Core Hunter receives 10,000 W, Pridak advances to Round 2.

Luna Galaxia VS. Corrupted Ehlek

BEGIN!

Overall: Luna has an advantage in Strength and Toughness, while Ehlek prevails in Mind and Agility.

~Boosting: Mind~

Items: Adaptive Armor and Axonn's Axe

Offense: *Note: This entire offensive strategy is built around the assumption that Ehlek uses his Crast. If he doesn't, add in close-combat during times when Ehlek is immobile.

Luna will begin the round by shrouding the arena in darkness, adding to Ehlek's visibility problems with this arena. She will then begin to pepper Ehlek with energy bolts while looking for an eruption or geyser, than attack with the intent of knocking him back into it. She will continue this for a while before switching to a new strategy, making subtle noises to draw Ehlek in her direction, while she gets close to the borders into order to knock him into a magma explosion. Finally, to end out the round, Luna shall remove the shroud and use Shadow Chains to hold Ehlek down long enough for the Axe, a shadow bolt and star bolt to hit him at once.

Defense: Crast: Discussed above.

Staff of Poison: If he was Crast applied, shouldn't be a problem. If he gets close anyway, take the opportunity for an Axe hit.

Power Lance: Dodge, shouldn't be effective with arena + shroud.

Axonn's Axe: Dodge bolts, if he gets close counter with her own Axe, if thrown dodge.

Electric Shield bolts +Electricity: Dodge, drop the Scythe into the earth to act as a lightening rod and move away so that if he hits it he should continue, not being able to see all that well.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Let's roll!

Ehlek vs Luna!

Ehlek will bring the Crast and Lightning Shield with the Poison Staff integrated though it will most likely be rendered useless by the Golden Armour.

Ehlek's first move will be to counter Luna's with a blast from the Lightning Shield combined with his Spines to stun her. He will then charge straight at Luna with the Crast going full blast to keep knocking her back until she falls into a pond/puddle, where he will send a continuous surge of Lighting in there to super-shock her. If his Poison abilities are functional, then he will pour a decent bit into the water to cause a little more damage, as the vaporised steam would then be breathed into Luna's system and introducing the poison to her lungs. If not... ignore.

Defence;

Elemental/ranged - shoot down with Lightning.

Close quarters - keep away with Crast.

Electric Atoms - As the Crast shouldn't require muscle to use, Luna most likely won't get close to Ehlek to devastate his health with her higher Strength. However, he will still take some damage from ranged hits.

Also, I gotta remember to change Ehlek's weapons - I got just the thing in mind, too.

Wait, I never specified destroying the Huna...

+3 Mind, +1 Agility for Core Hunter.

8,000 +

_____

11,000W

Looking for battles. (applies to all fighters of mine.)

Edited by Pulsating Explosive

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Ehlek vs Luna: It’s a tough call, but I think Luna’s shadow field blinding Ehlek can make his agility advantage work against him, so Luna will probably succeed in leading Ehlek into magma geysers as planned. Ehlek receives 10,000 W, Luna advances to Round 2.

Pulse: You mentioned destroying the Kadin, but since Pridak didn’t use the Kadin, I went with his first item instead. Core Hunter’s stats have been updated, and he is now Class B! You currently have 500 W.

Crud folks.. i log off for a few hours to get sleep and this happens.. Can i get like 12 hour extension? I don't need a full 24 hours just i have things happening in real life and i am afraid i may not be able to get the post up before the day reaches it's end..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Deadline for Round 1 extended to 10:01 PM Tuesday my time--about 24 hours from when I'm posting this.

Oh thank you Pahrak... I should will have my strategy up soon.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Alright here is my strategy against Zaria in Naho bay..

Items: Skakdi spine, staff of sleep

Kopaka shall begin by flying high into the air, far above the field. Once sufficient distance from Zaria and the ground he activated his nuva abilities and made it to where an array of shadow arrows would rain down from the sky directly at Zaria. Waiting for the proper timing he began using his skakdi spine to send impact blasts down at Zaria as they likely will start flying up towards Kopaka. Once Zaria is high enough Kopaka will activate his nuva ability sending the arrows directly at Zaria. While zaria is distracted by the arrows Kopaka shall take advantage of this and use his staff of sleep to send Zaria into a deep sleep. As soon as Zaria starts to fall from the sky kopaka shall use his superior agility to fly down and catch zaria. From there he shall fling cover Zaria in chains of shadow restricting his movements and then send him flying down towards water. Likely as soon as he makes contact with the water Zaria will wake up but thanks to the chains it will be dificult for him to escape. Kopaka will proceed to cover the water with a layer of shadow preventing Zaria from escaping easily and leaving him with the various sea beasts down there under the water. When Zaria breaks free which he likely will Kopaka will be ready and proceeds to send shadow bolts and impact blasts directly at Zaria untill he breaks down and dies.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Fight Zaria v. Immanis Kopaka

OVERVIEW: Since Zaria has an advantage only in Toughness, that will be the central principle in this fight.

GENERAL STRATEGY: Zaria will first materialise additional armour around his body like a shell. Then, he will use his Kadin and fly, while shooting Plasma at Kopaka. He will get close to Kopaka and use Iron constructed weapons to hit Kopaka. A higher Toughness means Zaria will win at melee. These weapons are made to break so new weapons can be created at a moment's notice. Also, Iron shards will get everywhere.

Once Kopaka starts to get the upper hand, Zaria will fly away, while shooting Plasma, and use his needle-materialise attack with the Iron Shards from before on Kopaka's body.

COUNTERS:

Ice or ranged projectile attacks: Iron constructs to block. If too near, Plasma Shield to block.

Impact Vision: Keep moving fast to prevent being in one spot.

Staffs of Rahkshi: Use Iron Power to wrench them away, or get clsoe so a long weapon like a staff is unwieldy.

Shadow Grab that cannot be blocked: Zaria will make his outer shell expand, pushing and loosening the grip. Then, he will shed the shell and fly out.

Kopaka vs Zaria: Iron powers cannot be used to pull a weapon from a fighter’s hand, so Zaria will have to deal with the Staff of Sleep and its powers. By combining those powers with his Nuva ability (freeing him up to add to the assault), Kopaka has a way to cause a lot of damage all at once and overwhelm Zaria. The chains, combined with added weight from Zaria’s extra armor, make it likely he will be underwater long enough that Kopaka can keep him trapped. Zaria receives 10,000 W, Kopaka advances to Round 2.

Hmmm... tanker station 22 with Gali.. This would be like a bad game of clue.

It was Kopaka in tanker station 22 with a wrench..

Also will have my strategy up soon.. More important things call my attention *Runs to watch @midnight*

Edit:

since no one has posted since my posting of this post i shall be posting my strategy in this post

Kopaka versus gali at tanker station 22

Staff of sleep, Adaptive armor

Kopaka shall begin by flying into the air high above the field and away from the flames. For this fight Kopaka shall be taking advantage of his superior agility and mind by launching aeriel attacks. Though at one point Kopaka shall use his nuva abilities to create an array of shadow bolts that will strike from the sky. While gali is dealing with the attack Kopaka shall use his staff of sleep to put Gali to sleep. While asleep he shall cover her in shadow chains and leave her directly infront of one of the fires so that when it comes on she shall be directly in it's range of damage taking a full frontal attack. However not wanting to take a chance he shall fly above the arena again and shall pelt Gali with a wide array of shadow attacks. Every so often he shall coat his shield and blades in shadow and throw them at Gali to inflict both mind and strength damage and so he can also retrieve the blades via using the shadows to call it back. He shall keep up this strategy till she succumbs to the wounds.

Counter
Kanohi Suletu: Counter it with the adaptive armor
If Gali uses the kanohi kadin to fly he shall keep the same strategy but modify it to basically play a game of keep away with Gali while peppering her with shadow attacks.
Water attacks: Shall use walls of shadow to block the water attacks and if possible redirect them at gali.

Good luck to the other fighter.

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Pridak vs. Luna

Pridak will bring his Plasma Shield and his Huna into battle. He will encode his Staff of Sonics onto himself.

Pridak has the advantage in all stats except for Strength. (They are equal in toughness) As such, he will attempt to keep Luna away from him in battle, and have the battle be long ranged. To do this, he will use his greatly higher agility to run away from Luna when ever she gets close.

His strategy will consist of keeping away from Luna, making sure she does not get within a foot or two of him. He will blast her with sonics and plasma blasts to deal damage, and will use his shield to help increase his toughness, allowing him to take several hits.

When the volcano is about to erupt, Pridak will turn invisible, and then heavily increase Luna's gravity, so she can not move, as well as creating a shrieking noise that will sap her concentration. He will then run into a tunnel, and hide there. If Luna is freed before the volcano erupts, she will not know which tunnel Pridak is in.

If Luna survives the explosion, Pridak will continue to blast her with plasma and sonics.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Gali Hordika vs. Immanis Kopaka

Items: Suletu and Staff of Molecular Disruption

Analysis: Gali will be eliminating the Adaptive Armor with the Staff of Molecular Disruption. Since the Suletu will average their mind stats to 10 each, the fighters will need to rely on their remaining stats. While Kopaka has an agility advantage, Gali' s strength and toughness should more than make up for it. To guarantee this, Gali will need to find ways to do melee damage and force Kopaka out of the sky.

General: Gali will form a protective sphere of water around herself and then stand atop a steam vent, using here element to build up pressure inside the vent. She will release the vent to launch herself into the air atop a column of steam, direct the steam to ram herself into Kopaka. This will have the added benefit of spreading water vapor throughout the arena, giving her more of her element to work with and allowing her to use her water-sense to counter any attempt to blind her. Next she will fling her staff like a javelin at Kopaka's chest, before propelling herself with jets of water onto his back and hacking away at his wings with her hooks and finblades to cripple his flight. Once he starts falling or manages to knock Gali off (which will be difficult with his low strength), Gali will jump off his back and create a cushion of water to soften her landing. After that point she will alternate between using jets of steam to get into melee range and flinging fuel tanks at the shadow toa.

Counters:

Projectiles - Deflect with staff or water barriers.

Blinding - As stated above, there should be enough water vapor in this stage for Gali to work around the blindness with her water sense.

Staff of Sleep - Gali will coat her body in water armor before she falls asleep to limit the damage Kopaka can do, relying on the combination of her mind and toughness to make it through.

Arena hazards - Since Kopaka will most likely be high in the air most of the time, it should be difficult for him to trigger arena traps. However, Gali will be prepared to create a water shield should an arena trap trigger unexpectedly.

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Gali vs Kopaka: Since water armor would need to be held together via active Elemental powers, I don’t think it would protect Gali while she is asleep. With the Staff of Molecular Disruption to break the Adaptive Armor and let the Suletu have its full effect, Kopaka’s mind attacks won’t be as strong, letting Gali’s toughness advantage help her out a lot. Also, her strength is now higher than Kopaka’s mind, so she could probably break out of shadow chains fairly quickly. Her strategy should go off fairly well. Kopaka receives 20,000 W, Gali advances to the final match.

Final Match: Infected Pridak vs Gali Hordika (Training Sphere)

You have 24 hours to post your strategy

Gali vs Kopaka: Since water armor would need to be held together via active Elemental powers, I don’t think it would protect Gali while she is asleep. With the Staff of Molecular Disruption to break the Adaptive Armor and let the Suletu have its full effect, Kopaka’s mind attacks won’t be as strong, letting Gali’s toughness advantage help her out a lot. Also, her strength is now higher than Kopaka’s mind, so she could probably break out of shadow chains fairly quickly. Her strategy should go off fairly well. Kopaka receives 20,000 W, Gali advances to the final match.

Final Match: Infected Pridak vs Gali Hordika (Training Sphere)

You have 24 hours to post your strategy

You know i have to question this. First off after reading Keizah's post i notice he seems rather certain that i will be using the adaptive armor. I mean most people at least include 'Attempt to destroy (insert item) if fighter uses it'. This seemed like he knew i would be using the adaptive armor. Also I find it a bit hard to believe that even with Gali using water jets to get up into the air for that would essentially be draining her elemental powers. Add in the fact that kopaka would blatantly see gali using this tactic and could easily fly away given his higher agility.

Also with this new tournament format your using Pahrak (Which i am still completely against) I would suggest adding the suletu to the banned tournaments items. I mean with everyone being limited to the same amount of total stat points this item is rather OP. I mean the spear of fusion does essentially the exact same thing except your opponent also is affected by the this item although it could potentially work out for them in the long run if the end result is higher than their original mind stat. Or perhaps add a limitation to it such as how the spear of fusion and Zamor sphere must be mentioned outside of spoiler tags if they intend to use it.

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

...or it could be due to the fact that you were burned by Suletu the last time Gali and Kopaka fought and I assumed that you would guard against it this time. Granted, you could have just not brought the Adaptive Armor and made me waste an item slot, but it seemed so inevitable that I didn't bother writing a plan B.

The steam geyser at the beginning is part of the arena and not Gali's elemental powers, so the drain on her mind should be minimal.

But I have to agree, the Suletu is pretty broken in this tournament system, especially with the new item limit.

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

...or it could be due to the fact that you were burned by Suletu the last time Gali and Kopaka fought and I assumed that you would guard against it this time. Granted, you could have just not brought the Adaptive Armor and made me waste an item slot, but it seemed so inevitable that I didn't bother writing a plan B.

The steam geyser at the beginning is part of the arena and not Gali's elemental powers, so the drain on her mind should be minimal.

But I have to agree, the Suletu is pretty broken in this tournament system, especially with the new item limit.

Hmm.. you do have a point there. That would seem a logical guess since most anyone would be prepared for use of the suletu

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu