Iruini Revamp

Wow the torso is really well done and so are the arms, but sadly the piraka foot in new gold doesn't fit well.

Thanks. Yeah, I realized that, but like I said, TLG didn't make enough dark gold pieces and I didn't want the foot to look small compared to the rest of the body by using the original Iruini foot.

Wow the torso is really well done and so are the arms, but sadly the piraka foot in new gold doesn't fit well.

Thanks. Yeah, I realized that, but like I said, TLG didn't make enough dark gold pieces and I didn't want the foot to look small compared to the rest of the body by using the original Iruini foot.
What you could hower do is replace the Gold feet with green ones from Zakan

I'm back!

This model was well built and I like the torso although the legs seem just a bit thin compared to everything else.

Thanks. I couldn't think of anything else to put on the legs, and I was not satisfied with that.

This looks great, but the gap between the armor and the legs seems a little weird.

Thanks again. I noticed that, but you have no idea how long it took me to just get idea. ;)

I think this MOC could benefit from a redistribution of bulk. For a tall MOC, it's rather skinny, especially the lower legs, lower torso, and arms. This is thrown off by the relative thickness of the upper body, upper legs, and feet, where they're much too big - almost as if they were built for a larger MOC. Mainly, I'd suggest thinning the gap between the upper legs and the upper leg armor, and redoing the feet - even if you got rid of the Metru foot on top, the Piraka feet would still be fairly big, and in a different gold to boot. The torso armor and the gear on the back are nice touches.

Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg