The Feline Chronicles

No longer active

Ok here's the next comic!Click here!I'm thinking of doing a new title for this topic.

Edited by Feline Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

Ok here's the next comic!Click here!I'm thinking of doing a new title for this topic.

I'm getting tingly! With me, this is gonna get good! And I kinda knew your sister is a cat. I wonder what she will look like!
I'm currently working on her cat form.I don't actually have a sister in real life but I decided to give my character a sister. :P Edited by Feline Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

Ok here's the next comic! Click here!I also decided to introduce a new character.She is a fast talker so thats why her speeches don't have spaces or comma's in them. :P

Edited by Feline Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Ok here's the next comic! Click here!I also decided to introduce a new character.She is a fast talker so thats why her speeches don't have spaces or comma's in them. :P

It is really hard to read the new characters text.And what happened to part 4?
You mean this comic? Click hereOh in the comic list I must have misspelled part 4 as part 5.Its fixed now. Edited by Feline Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

So the search begins. This will be fun. And when the muffin was found, it looked like I was twitching.And Leyya reminded me of someone in my Christmas special. His name is Kousin Kyle, and he also wears a noble Huna and talks the same way as Leyya. This is getting scary!

mindeth the cobwebs

Sorry that i havn't worked on the next comic yet. I have been busy uploading stuff [elsewhere]. :mellow:In this comic from the Arthur Saga I decided to cut out the scenes of Arthur being shot, stabbed, stamped and exploded because they were abit too violent. :mellow:

Edited by -Windrider-

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Sorry that i havn't worked on the next comic yet. I have been busy uploading stuff [elsewhere]. :mellow:In this comic from the Arthur Saga I decided to cut out the scenes of Arthur being shot, stabbed, stamped and exploded because they were abit too violent. :mellow:

This has a lack of me, but this is a good idea. But the part when Arthur turns to ashes might confuse readers. Edited by -Windrider-

mindeth the cobwebs

But, thats...that was my debut, where I unleashed my firey hollow-point wrath on the demon D:Oh well...~Ro

This has a lack of me, but this is a good idea. But the part when Arthur turns to ashes might confuse readers.
Want me to bring those scenes back? :???: Edited by -Windrider-

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

I have something sad to say in this comic! Click Here! :(

Edited by Feline Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Haha, I like the comic's ending. Although the file name of the comic gave it away. and the date... but still, i felt a little fooled. Its good to see that you aren't actually quitting.

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Ok here's the next comic! Click Here!Post please!I'm going on holiday next week shall I do Fan Comic Kits for all of you so you can make fan comics while I'm away? I will be going next Wednesday, I might be on holiday for 3 or 4 days.

Edited by Feline Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Ok here's the next comic! Click Here!Post please!I'm going on holiday next week shall I do Fan Comic Kits for all of you so you can make fan comics while I'm away? I will be going next Wednesday, I might be on holiday for 3 or 4 days.

Now the kitty-kitten is upset. Just don't spray him with water! :D

mindeth the cobwebs

Ok here's the Easter Special! Click Here!I'm going to work on the Fan kit for you all before I leave on holiday.

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Awesome comic.Do you watch arthur?Oh yeah, Happy easter!Keep up the good work.And the Easter comic was awesome. Edited by Dr. Giggles noobicorn king

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

And follow Noobicorn Inc. on Twitter @noobicorn !

~ Dr. Giggles ~

Awesome comic.Do you watch arthur?Oh yeah, Happy easter!Keep up the good work.And the Easter comic was awesome.
Well sorta :P Anyways here's the fan kit! ;) Main CharactersPGSBackgroundsEmpty Slides 3x3Empty Slides 3x6 Edited by Feline Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Here's a message comic for you while i'm away. Click here!

Edited by Feline Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Awesome comic.Do you watch arthur?Oh yeah, Happy easter!Keep up the good work.And the Easter comic was awesome.
Well sorta :PAnyways here's the fan kit! ;)Main CharactersPGSBackgroundsEmpty Slides 3x3Empty Slides 3x6
Greatness! Now I don't have to ask for my Sigma sprites!

Here's a message comic for you while i'm away. Click here!

I'll do it!And here's a little addition: P.S. Stay away from the milk!

mindeth the cobwebs

Thought I'd be the first to make a fan comic.Oneker Fan ComicThis is technically flowing with the current story arc your making (Regardless of the fact that I forgot a collar and you have clothes... and are not in a cage...)Completely Hand drawn.Hope you like it and have a nice rest of your vacation,~Soran

Edited by Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Thought I'd be the first to make a fan comic.Oneker Fan ComicThis is technically flowing with the current story arc your making (Regardless of the fact that I forgot a collar and you have clothes... and are not in a cage...)Completely Hand drawn.Hope you like it and have a nice rest of your vacation,~Soran

Heh, no wonder Ahkmou's single!

mindeth the cobwebs

Ok I'm now back from my 4 day break.Here's the next comic! Click here!I hope I haven't made it too harsh.Should I delete a few scenes?

Thanks for the Fan Comic Soran. ;)It is very good but you forgot the whiskers on my character and I wear black trousers not dark blue. :PBut its still Ok! ;) Edited by Feline Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

@Oneker: Having no whiskers was intentional. It honestly didn't look good with whiskers, trust me. I couldn't really tell what color your pants were as I was using the comic header, which makes the pants look dark bluish. reminded me of a pair of jeans.@Belonephobia: He was shrunking to show perspective, showing that he was in the background. Although it would've been better if Oneker blurred it in some way.@Comic: Freeeeeeeeeedo--Zap! Really interesting story. I'm wondering who that kakama wearing matoran is and what his role in the arc is..~Soran

I think Leyya is now my favorite character... I'm wondering who that guy at the end is, he looks very suspicious. I think you did awesome on the comic. I think the saga is moving along nicely, nice job. I also like the effects you got, especially the wanted poster.Keep up the good work,~Soran

Next Comic! Click here!I wanna finish the Saga fast.

Strange Rabi, indeed.If I were actually there, I'd be strangling Leyya!
You mean Rahi?

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Again here's the next comic! Click here!Wow I can't believe I made the next comic already! :PEdit: Comic with toilet humor removed.-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

2020 STATUS UPDATE: