• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

The Feline Chronicles

Oneker Adventure Comics

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
409 replies to this topic

#121 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 12 2012 - 07:02 PM

Happy Birthday Oneker!Oneker's Birthday Comic!~Soran

Thanks Soran!

#122 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,140 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 12 2012 - 08:20 PM

I may be your new enemy, but I am a curteuos enemy.

THEREFOR!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D

~Ro

banner.png

Enjoy.

#123 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 19 2012 - 11:47 AM

Ok here's the next comic!Click here!I'm thinking of doing a new title for this topic.

Edited by Feline Oneker, Mar 19 2012 - 11:48 AM.

#124 Online Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,769 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 19 2012 - 06:29 PM

Ok here's the next comic!Click here!I'm thinking of doing a new title for this topic.

I'm getting tingly! With me, this is gonna get good! And I kinda knew your sister is a cat. I wonder what she will look like!

Live while you can while there's air in your lungs. Live your life in the best way you can and die with no regrets. Life is too good to brush off, so live your life and love it.

Click here to go to Snax, the SybreNetX reboot!

spc_logo.png

Click the homemade banner to go to Sonic: Pure Chaos!

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

"Gentlemen, I have returned." ~Sybre, real life

#125 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 19 2012 - 07:08 PM

I'm getting tingly! With me, this is gonna get good! And I kinda knew your sister is a cat. I wonder what she will look like!

I'm currently working on her cat form.I don't actually have a sister in real life but I decided to give my character a sister. :P

Edited by Feline Oneker, Mar 19 2012 - 07:08 PM.

#126 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2012 - 06:51 PM

Ok here's the next comic! Click here!I also decided to introduce a new character.She is a fast talker so thats why her speeches don't have spaces or comma's in them. :P

Edited by Feline Oneker, Mar 23 2012 - 07:06 PM.

#127 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,140 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 24 2012 - 12:17 PM

Interesting...so, where am I in all this CHAOS?~Ro

banner.png

Enjoy.

#128 Offline Giggles

Giggles
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 674 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 24 2012 - 02:42 PM

Ok here's the next comic! Click here!I also decided to introduce a new character.She is a fast talker so thats why her speeches don't have spaces or comma's in them. :P

It is really hard to read the new characters text.And what happened to part 4?

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

And follow Noobicorn Inc. on Twitter @noobicorn !

~ Dr. Giggles ~                                                           

#129 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 24 2012 - 03:20 PM

It is really hard to read the new characters text.And what happened to part 4?

You mean this comic? Click hereOh in the comic list I must have misspelled part 4 as part 5.Its fixed now.

Edited by Feline Oneker, Mar 24 2012 - 03:34 PM.

#130 Online Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,769 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 24 2012 - 06:20 PM

So the search begins. This will be fun. And when the muffin was found, it looked like I was twitching.And Leyya reminded me of someone in my Christmas special. His name is Kousin Kyle, and he also wears a noble Huna and talks the same way as Leyya. This is getting scary!

Live while you can while there's air in your lungs. Live your life in the best way you can and die with no regrets. Life is too good to brush off, so live your life and love it.

spc_logo.png

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

#131 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 29 2012 - 05:31 PM

Sorry that i havn't worked on the next comic yet. I have been busy uploading stuff [elsewhere]. :mellow:In this comic from the Arthur Saga I decided to cut out the scenes of Arthur being shot, stabbed, stamped and exploded because they were abit too violent. :mellow:

Edited by -Windrider-, Mar 30 2012 - 12:16 PM.

#132 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,140 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 29 2012 - 11:14 PM

But, thats...that was my debut, where I unleashed my firey hollow-point wrath on the demon D:Oh well...~Ro

banner.png

Enjoy.

#133 Online Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,769 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 29 2012 - 11:22 PM

Sorry that i havn't worked on the next comic yet. I have been busy uploading stuff [elsewhere]. :mellow:In this comic from the Arthur Saga I decided to cut out the scenes of Arthur being shot, stabbed, stamped and exploded because they were abit too violent. :mellow:

This has a lack of me, but this is a good idea. But the part when Arthur turns to ashes might confuse readers.

Edited by -Windrider-, Mar 30 2012 - 12:17 PM.

spc_logo.png

#134 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 30 2012 - 02:06 AM

But, thats...that was my debut, where I unleashed my firey hollow-point wrath on the demon D:Oh well...~Ro

This has a lack of me, but this is a good idea. But the part when Arthur turns to ashes might confuse readers.

Want me to bring those scenes back? :???:

Edited by -Windrider-, Mar 30 2012 - 12:17 PM.

#135 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2012 - 07:15 AM

I have something sad to say in this comic! Click Here! :(

Edited by Feline Oneker, Apr 01 2012 - 07:22 AM.

#136 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,140 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2012 - 11:34 AM

Jeez man, that was low XDBut I should'a seen it coming :P~Ro

banner.png

Enjoy.

#137 Offline Soran

Soran
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 823 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2012 - 12:45 PM

Haha, I like the comic's ending. Although the file name of the comic gave it away. and the date... but still, i felt a little fooled. Its good to see that you aren't actually quitting.

#138 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2012 - 04:33 AM

This topic now has a new title and a new poster.New Poster

#139 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2012 - 07:07 AM

Ok here's the next comic! Click Here!Post please!I'm going on holiday next week shall I do Fan Comic Kits for all of you so you can make fan comics while I'm away? I will be going next Wednesday, I might be on holiday for 3 or 4 days.

Edited by Feline Oneker, Apr 04 2012 - 07:38 AM.

#140 Online Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,769 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2012 - 09:22 AM

Ok here's the next comic! Click Here!Post please!I'm going on holiday next week shall I do Fan Comic Kits for all of you so you can make fan comics while I'm away? I will be going next Wednesday, I might be on holiday for 3 or 4 days.

Now the kitty-kitten is upset. Just don't spray him with water! :D

spc_logo.png

#141 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,140 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2012 - 03:04 PM

This looks like a job for Ptolemic! I..I mean he, may hate cats, but I never...he!...he never lets a friend down...or whatever....~Ro

banner.png

Enjoy.

#142 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 03:01 PM

Ok here's the Easter Special! Click Here!I'm going to work on the Fan kit for you all before I leave on holiday.

#143 Online Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,769 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 03:34 PM

Ok here's the Easter Special! Click Here!I'm going to work on the Fan kit for you all before I leave on holiday.

I hired that exact rabbit last year! I probably should have warned you! Oops!

spc_logo.png

#144 Online Makuta Luroka

Makuta Luroka
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 904 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 03:44 PM

ohh... how i HATE that rabbit! :upset:

--:m::a::k::u::t::a: :l::u::r::m_o::k::a:

card_newmat.png
biofighter_banner_platform.png

Your title has been removed. We will do our best to make sure you do not get a custom member title in the future for any reason to avoid such a situation from happening again.

#145 Offline Giggles

Giggles
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 674 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2012 - 10:19 AM

Awesome comic.Do you watch arthur?Oh yeah, Happy easter!Keep up the good work.And the Easter comic was awesome.

Edited by Dr. Giggles noobicorn king, Apr 08 2012 - 10:21 AM.

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

And follow Noobicorn Inc. on Twitter @noobicorn !

~ Dr. Giggles ~                                                           

#146 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2012 - 10:54 AM

Awesome comic.Do you watch arthur?Oh yeah, Happy easter!Keep up the good work.And the Easter comic was awesome.

Well sorta :P Anyways here's the fan kit! ;) Main CharactersPGSBackgroundsEmpty Slides 3x3Empty Slides 3x6

Edited by Feline Oneker, Apr 08 2012 - 10:55 AM.

#147 Offline Soran

Soran
  • Members

• 823 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2012 - 06:07 PM

I like the Easter comic, was funny. I like how he hid it in his tummy.Oh look, a fan kit too. I might just make a fan comic...Nice job on the comics and keep up the good work,~Soran

#148 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 11:49 AM

Here's a message comic for you while i'm away. Click here!

Edited by Feline Oneker, Apr 10 2012 - 03:40 PM.

#149 Online Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,769 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 04:00 PM

Well sorta :PAnyways here's the fan kit! ;)Main CharactersPGSBackgroundsEmpty Slides 3x3Empty Slides 3x6

Greatness! Now I don't have to ask for my Sigma sprites!

Here's a message comic for you while i'm away. Click here!

I'll do it!And here's a little addition: P.S. Stay away from the milk!

spc_logo.png

#150 Offline Soran

Soran
  • Members

• 823 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 11:58 PM

Thought I'd be the first to make a fan comic.Oneker Fan ComicThis is technically flowing with the current story arc your making (Regardless of the fact that I forgot a collar and you have clothes... and are not in a cage...)Completely Hand drawn.Hope you like it and have a nice rest of your vacation,~Soran

Edited by Soran, Apr 10 2012 - 11:59 PM.

#151 Online Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,769 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2012 - 12:10 AM

Thought I'd be the first to make a fan comic.Oneker Fan ComicThis is technically flowing with the current story arc your making (Regardless of the fact that I forgot a collar and you have clothes... and are not in a cage...)Completely Hand drawn.Hope you like it and have a nice rest of your vacation,~Soran

Heh, no wonder Ahkmou's single!

spc_logo.png

#152 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 15 2012 - 09:34 AM

Ok I'm now back from my 4 day break.Here's the next comic! Click here!I hope I haven't made it too harsh.Should I delete a few scenes?

Thanks for the Fan Comic Soran. ;)It is very good but you forgot the whiskers on my character and I wear black trousers not dark blue. :PBut its still Ok! ;)

Edited by Feline Oneker, Apr 15 2012 - 09:43 AM.

#153 Online Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 426 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 15 2012 - 09:53 AM

Ah its fine.Worse things have been shown in kid's cartoons.And the matoran with the sunglasses, suit, and tie seems to be shrunken somehow. Hope that was intentional.

#154 Offline Soran

Soran
  • Members

• 823 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 15 2012 - 10:55 AM

@Oneker: Having no whiskers was intentional. It honestly didn't look good with whiskers, trust me. I couldn't really tell what color your pants were as I was using the comic header, which makes the pants look dark bluish. reminded me of a pair of jeans.@Belonephobia: He was shrunking to show perspective, showing that he was in the background. Although it would've been better if Oneker blurred it in some way.@Comic: Freeeeeeeeeedo--Zap! Really interesting story. I'm wondering who that kakama wearing matoran is and what his role in the arc is..~Soran

#155 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 21 2012 - 11:22 AM

Next Comic! Click here!I wanna finish the Saga fast.

#156 Offline Soran

Soran
  • Members

• 823 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 21 2012 - 11:30 AM

I think Leyya is now my favorite character... I'm wondering who that guy at the end is, he looks very suspicious. I think you did awesome on the comic. I think the saga is moving along nicely, nice job. I also like the effects you got, especially the wanted poster.Keep up the good work,~Soran

#157 Online Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,769 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 21 2012 - 11:43 AM

Strange Rabi, indeed.If I were actually there, I'd be strangling Leyya!

spc_logo.png

#158 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 21 2012 - 12:07 PM

You mean Rahi?

#159 Online Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,769 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 21 2012 - 12:16 PM

You mean Rahi?

BLASTED SPELL CHECK!

spc_logo.png

#160 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 21 2012 - 06:14 PM

Again here's the next comic! Click here!Wow I can't believe I made the next comic already! :PEdit: Comic with toilet humor removed.-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-, Apr 21 2012 - 11:59 PM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users