• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

LEGO Model of the Queen

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,270 posts
  •  

Posted May 25 2013 - 12:51 PM

If anyone is visiting the LEGO theme park in Windsor or the LEGOLAND Discovery Center in Manchester, be sure to keep an eye out for a tiny LEGO model of the Queen. Including the miniature rhodium-coated silver crown (with 48 diamonds), the mini queen stands 10 cm tall. You can check out a picture right over here.View the full article

#2 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 634 posts
  •  

Posted May 25 2013 - 01:43 PM

I can't seem to get to the pictures. however, a google search provided an actual link. I don't think there should be a problem with linking, as it's linked already: here it is

76561198084895102.png

Add me on steam, I don't bite.

probably.

also, if you can see this text, you get a brownie C:

#3 Offline The Renegade Emperor

The Renegade Emperor
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 515 posts
  •  

Posted May 25 2013 - 02:27 PM

I have the same problem, it just gives the "Sorry, page not found", but thanks to Strack I saw it after all.

Well, this was something kinda unexpected. The build looks pretty basic, but, hey, it's the Queen! :P Let's hope nobody steals her crown...

halo4-spartans.jpg

#4 Offline Flux: The Explorer

Flux: The Explorer
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,297 posts
  •  

Posted May 25 2013 - 02:53 PM

This is the first time I've heard of a Lego model of an real life person. It looks really awesome! The crown is also a neat little feature.

Edited by Wind Elemental, May 25 2013 - 02:53 PM.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Credits go to Strack for the awesome sprite.

"Everyone wondered what powered Zane. I don't know if we'll ever know. I like to

think he was a brother. Because he powered me... and he'll still power me as his memory lives on.

A ninja never quits and a ninja will never be forgotten. Wherever you are Zane...

you'll always be one of us..."

~ Kai, Ninjago

#5 Offline Neelh

Neelh
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,337 posts
  •  

Posted May 25 2013 - 03:43 PM

I thought that everyone knew about this already?

It is awesome though, but I won't be able to see it.

I no longer need Taipu as I have achieved the impossible.

I have girlfriend.

the atlantic was born today

and i'll tell you how

the clouds above opened up

and let it out

#6 Offline iPenguin

iPenguin
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,244 posts
  •  

Posted May 25 2013 - 05:34 PM

Rhodium (possibly the most expensive metal right now) coated with diamonds? I'm all for art, but this is unnecessary. I guess there's a niche that likes this sort of thing.

On the other hand, the palace is really well designed.

20121021-frhgn7u158ujtpjk4wbhgp1ck.jpg

what

#7 Offline CeeCee

CeeCee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,334 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 25 2013 - 07:59 PM

Rhodium (possibly the most expensive metal right now) coated with diamonds? I'm all for art, but this is unnecessary. I guess there's a niche that likes this sort of thing.

On the other hand, the palace is really well designed.

While I think the money could be better spent, even if this wasn't made, the money would just be spent on something just as daft and ridiculous.  

#8 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,990 posts
  •  

Posted May 25 2013 - 10:00 PM

I honestly don't the rhodium and diamonds were necessary. It's not even that important, but it's the Queen.

#9 Offline Madara: Mangekyou Master

Madara: Mangekyou Master
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,719 posts
  •  

Posted May 25 2013 - 10:20 PM

Huh, that's cool. Granted, it would have been as cool to have Lego models of Queen. 

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users