Rpg: Transformers Alignment

Ic: jolt"I'm fine"By this tim evo had tracked him down and was getting ready to say something about it.Ic: Hydra"You misunderstand. He is the only one who has access to it. And he knows that. He knows that we can't afford to kill him. And as soon as we get it we probably will kill him. It's in his best interests to not say anything." She shuddered in anticipation of the next statement. "Trust me, nothing we can do to him will ever be worse than that machine."

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

IC: "Ha. I would certainly like to kill him, but my...superiors..." he hated the word, as it suggested that they were superior to him in more than rank, "would never allow it. You may live if you TELL US, FOOL!" He suddenly lashed out and sliced off Phantom's right arm.OOC: This is TF, so maiming=stealing a water bottle. Plus he's held still anyway.IC: Smokescreen picked up the arm and threw it down. "You will lose the rest of your limbs if you do not do exactly as I commanded, and they WILL NOT be replaced! Unless, of course...you do exactly as I commanded." He slowly laughed. That power would soon be his."Good to hear it. How long were we in simulation?" Alphonus commed all of Alpha Squad. "Meet me in the mess hall. The time has come for us to reunite and prepare to re-engage the war effort."OOC: Let's see...no Crosswise, no Firestorm. Painkiller and Shatterquake were never actually Alpha Squad. No Star Saber...though I could use Victory Leo if I can get Basilisk to give him to me. Anyone else I missed? Ironclaw isn't Alpha Squad per se, but he does address Alphonus as sir and would likely go on mission with him...Clockwork?

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Ic: jolt"quite a while."Ic: Hydra"get out of the freaking cell. If I'm right we can't.afford that either." She shook her her head. "that ship needs to be scoped out. I get the feeling it may hold a few answers."OOC: hint. Hint.Night all.

Edited by Wheeljack

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: "A week? A month? I need a specific time frame. Now meet me in the mess hall, all of you.""Omnitrix. Search the ship." Smokescreen sent to his subordinate as he grabbed Phantom by the neck and ignored Hydra's other statement. "Now...how painful do you want this to be?"Omnitrix sighed. "Heading out. See ya, Jolt. Looks like your boss is calling you." He transformed and drove out toward the wilderness.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Alphonus began to transform. His panel slid apart and into new positions. Some pieces of metal warped. His head rose out from his truck mode, as his windows flipped from his back over his shoulders, and everything clicked into place. His wheels spun for a few seconds before locking, and his body released some steam, expanding its panels outward, before locking them back down. "Good to see you, Ironclaw. I see you have been enjoying yourselves." He looked at Pyrala, who was quite obviously more than a little bit hung over. "Let's move inside. I need to know exactly how long we have been in the simulation." The Prime walked into the mess hall, holding the door for the other two. "And yes, I won the new body in the contest." He reached out and lugged his trailer into the mess hall. It wasn't too hard, being on wheels and all.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Crosscut (wherever Smokescreen is)"Ah! There you are." came a cheerful voice from the doorway to the room Phantom was being interrogated in. Those inside turned to see Crosscut swaggering in. "I was summoned wasn't I, ol' Smokey? Snappy transmission. Didn't come straight here though, had a bit of fun, did this and that, got into trouble, you know me. I saw Scorponok, saved a valley from the Red Carnivorous Maw, named a Eviscerator 'Alison'... Got married! That was a mistake. So, where were we?"IC: Turmoil (with Gigs and Beta)"Is it now? We shall see about that." he turned to Gigatron. "Are you sure you want to allow this cool dude to lead the charge?"

IC: "Oh, have you taken to the use of alien slang now? I suppose I will take the words cool dude as a compliment. Another compelling argument as to why I should lead the charge."OOC: :P Also, Crosscut just reminded me of Jack Sparrow. Mainly because I just saw Pirates of the Caribbean for the first time (the first one, really great movie.)and the way he acted.IC: Smokescreen turned, casually and slowly cutting into Phantom's stomach to cause him a load of pain as he spoke. "You're late. As usual. You may be captain where you come from, but in this place, you are my lapdog. Now then...what is Scorponok, what is the Raw Cancerous Mom, and why have you not divorced the Evicerator?" His tone was dripping with sarcasm, as he had gotten the name wrong on purpose and made it clear that he had no interest in Crosscut's humor. As for his own humor, though, well...He laughed slowly as he brought his sword across Phantom's chest, avoiding lethal spots, and up to his cheek.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Yeah. That's why I put the :P sign.IC: "We captured this abomination in the jungle. He made us see illusions...of our worst fears." Smokescreen still had the eldritch abomination in his mind, tearing away at his already low sanity with every second he thought of it. He gritted his teeth beneath his faceplate, forcing it from his mind. "He has information that we need...and we need him alive. Though we don't need him comfortable, so we can make it worse than the Pit for him, and yet lose nothing. Wait..." He turned to Wideload."The simulation room. The one four Autobots disappeared into. Can it be used to torture him?!" "What a keen observation, Turmoil. Now, try to think of a battle plan that involves more than shooting everything that moves. The hunter must catch his prey with precision and relentless force together." He eagerly awaited Gigatron's battle plan, hoping it would give him a bit of freedom.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "Ah, the old strategy...yes. The Autobots have seen it before, however. How will we make this unpredictable? And I will be glad to lead one of the squads. I will attack with full intent to win!" His optics gleamed, and his face became suddenly more menacing. "And I am sure you know the only definition of victory I find acceptable."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Ic: HydraHydra.headed to the ship. not waiting to see if omnitrix followed.OOC: when we get to the ship ill tell you what it looks like.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Phantomhe cried out in agony. "and... why...... would I help.... you?" he struggled to get the words out. he spat in the bots face.IC: Hydra"I'm nearly positive it does" she said. "why do you think I'm not going alone? and I bet there's a signal scrambler too." she looked at the massive black ship, It looked more than a bit like phantoms vehicle mode. though none of them had seen it. she scanned it for a door. when she found it. she attempted to open it. "locked. go figure" she managed to find a button that brought up a hologram keypad.after getting frustrated with it. she slammed her palm into the door. which, of coarse, did nothing. "stand back." she said as she grabbed her swords. she cut an x into it and was able to bend it enough to slip through and find another holo pad to open it. she looked around with a grim face. lining the walls where hundreds of weapons, and what appeared to be a statue. the right was the cockpit, and on the left was a massive door. also in some shelves where some vials of what looked like a liquid grey metal, and next to those was a large stack of small cubes, maybe six inches in diameter each. she went to a shelf to find what looked like a small computer chip, and picked it up. "HUD chip for a helmet." she said. and stored it away.OOC ok, whoops didn't see that post...And Evo is in the mess hall. he wants his gun back.or was omnitrix not there? ...... oy last yesterday was tiring, sorry guys.

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: Raiden, can you actually read my posts instead of not responding or asking questions that have already been answered? Why do people keep failing to do that??And thanks Zyke. @Wheeljack, Omnitrix kind of dropped Jolt and told him to transform ten or so times, but of course being tired and all causes temporary blindness, dyslexia, and all-around illiteracy. Jolt and Evo can reunite then meet Alphonus in the mess hall, hopefully sometime this millenium.Zyke, gonna answer with Gigatron and Wideload? This plot's going nowhere without your full attention. Also, Alphonus did comm Wideload and tell him to meet him in the mess hall. Of course, he's busy, but Wideload could simply tell him that. Or better yet, ask him to come over so a Smokescreen mini-plot can begin.IC: Alphonus simply stared into space for the 20 minutes that his companions did not speak at all."ANSWER ME, WIDELOAD! CAN THE SIMULATION TORTURE HIM?!" He viciously tore off all of Phantom's limbs with his sword, which now dripped with the neutral's Energon. "Because if you do not, I will have a medic keep giving you new limbs with no pain-stopping techniques whatsoever, and then keep tearing them from your body!"Omnitrix followed Hydra inside, shifting into Phantom to hopefully fool any security systems. "What exactly are we searching for?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: actually, strokes cause blindness. I would know. And Evo is there. I guess jolt would be there.In fact, that's the first place he went.Ic: phantom"you, are..... a pathetic fool....."Ic: Hydra "that door" she pointed to the door opposite of the cockpit.

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: Wait, you had a stroke?! Why didn't you tell me? Sorry about the bitingly vicious comment...all you said was you were tired.IC: "Are you on a mission?" As he spoke over comm, Alphonus stepped out to find Evo and Jolt. "Oh, good, you are here." Granted, he looked like a total stranger now, save for his colors. He transformed and hooked up to his trailer. "I've met up with Jolt and Evo. Give us your position, and we will give you our aid." He drove forward. "Follow me, both of you.""Get those Scientists to hook it up, then! New limbs are expensive!" He began to slap Phantom with the flat side of his sword, occasionally tearing some armor or something of the like from his face.Omnitrix went to the door. "I can't get it open." He pulled out his sonic cannons and blasted it.Betadron was glad he was put in charge of the true attack. He could let loose. When the time came, all the Autobots would fall. "Yes, my master. I will gather all those who are worthy! Decepticons!" He yelled down to the crowd in the dropship. "The time has come! Arise! We shall once again attack the Autobots and destroy them!" He cocked his Fusion Cannon as many Vehicons and a few strong troops stepped forward."I will ALWAYS be ready to serve the Decepticons! Take me!""Good...one with true power. We will need your power to kill them. But if you hit any Energon with your punch, I will tear out your spark right on the battlefield.""I WILL NOT FAIL!""And as for me?" Grindor deployed his weapons for show."You will come as well. I trust you have some ability to THINK." He stepped down to the dropship. "In here, those who would serve for the attack, and those who would go with Turmoil..." He stepped into the cockpit. "GET OUT AND JOIN HIM!" OOC: Where are they headed to again?

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: not recently. During my last surgery. (i'm a friggen medical miracle.) yoy just said blindness, figured I'd mention I was half blind.Ic: jolt and evo followed.Ic: the door did not open. You arent blasting through that, sorry.Ic: Hydra"not that easy" she said. She pushed.another button. An empty pad flipped out of the wall, she placed her hand on it, and imediatly started writhing in pain, than was flung into the opposing wall.Ic: phantom"awful tough beating the tar out of someone who can't defend himself"

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Ic: Hydra"that guy doesn't bluff.... ooooooow, that hurt...""we need him to open that door." She paused. "clearly I was just flung against a wall"Ic: phantom"oooh. You and how many others?"

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: "Others that failed to land a single blow." OOC: For the record I do know that Smokescreen's argument is stupid because at the very least they distracted Phantom long enough to do that. But heck, he's my brother's, and he knows that too.IC: "Well, back to base then." Omnitrix helped Hydra up, transformed, and rolled out.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Ic: Hydra"I wasn't done" she grabbed a pair of what looked like long underhand blasters and strapped them to her back. and followed. " if I can't have them, they may be usefull. and we need to raid that place." It was clear she wanted them.OOC: If thats okay.Ic: phantom"that was some nice mind control."

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: "What?" Smokescreen stepped right up to Phantom and put his face in his. "Try, vermin, to read my mind again! Enter the place where my fear was kept! You will see what has driven all those who have seen it before death insane, and eaten away at the very existence of even those who have faced death! TRY, UNLESS YOU TRULY ARE THAT WEAK!" OOC: I doubt he'll do it though. The thing is such an abomination that it cannot be replicated or approximated by any simulation or hologram. It just blows up anything that tries. (So if Smokescreen tried to project it from his memories as a hologram, he'd die.)IC: "What do those do anyway?" Omnitrix said as they approached New Iacon.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "Silence, Hydra! I am YOUR commander! Do not presume to order me!" Smokescreen lifted Phantom's head dangerously away from his body, then tore all the non-vital wires. He stuffed his hand in and tore out a chip that regulated the function of pain. He did not, however, remove the pain chip itself. "SEE WHAT YOU BROUGHT TO MY OPTICS FROM MY MIND, OR THE SMALLEST THING WILL TURN INTO THE PIT!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Ic: Hydra"than go explain to grindcore why we can't have the machine." She flipped her visor and face shield.Ic: phantom"you will pay."

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Ic: Hydra"It was a success. Even If we dont get the machine, which is looking incredibly unlikely. There Is tons of weapons." OOC: yeah Im not Icing p&atom till something Interesting happens.... Its getting tiresome.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: He kind of just increased the pain to an intolerable level. That kind of pain would drive someone insane within 3 hits. I think you have the choice between becoming a babbling, bleeding mess with no sanity left, or having him reveal something.Also, was that door the way to the machine? (Plus, if that door won't go down, there's got to be something in this vast universe that can blow the ship's wall itself apart. Like, say, another ship's gun? And since New Iacon is built from a ship, anything taken from the standard defense system could probably do it.)IC: "Wonderful. You now have two guns. That machine is the only reason this fool still LIVES! Clearly torture is not working. There was a medic here, a medic who performed a cortical psychic patch! WHERE IS THE EQUIPMENT?!" He commed a medic. "There, General. Now he can return to full functionality. And what of that SIMULATION?!"Smokescreen's optics rotated. He had not seen that abomination for an eternity. Clearly, it was eating away at his sanity even more.The absence of his dark laugh was proof. "If we cannot break the body, we break the mind! The patch, the simulation, anything!" A garbled retching sound came from behind his faceplate, followed by a cough.Alphonus drove in, presumably followed by Evo and Jolt, then transformed. Hopefully those in the room would recognize him.Smokescreen had his back turned to the rest, red steam escaping every crack and crevice in his body.OOC: Just rage steam. No supernatural scrap or anything of the sort.IC: "By the Matrix..." Alphonus stared at the scene. "Wideload, report." He looked at the mangled body in the cell. That is...extreme...but it could not be...

Pk57sNJ.jpg