Favorite Bionicle Videogame

Rarity

Favorite Bio game  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Since I only have a PC for gaming, I was limited in my options to choose, but out of them, I much prefered Bionicle: The Game. Even if the storyline was awfully condensed and a majority of the dialogue was just bad, I found it had a very enjoyable gameplay to it, which BH mostly lacked.

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

I chose Bionicle Heroes for PC, but honestly, my favourite Bionicle game is without a doubt MNOLG. The cutscenes, the music, the story, the puzzle-solving element to it, I love everything about it. None of the other Bionicle games I've played have had that same effect on me as it has had, which I suppose is mostly a mix of nostalgia and straight up love for the style of the game.

exo-toa_battle.jpg

Tales of the Tohunga was SO GOODI usually don't even like video games but that was soooooooooo rad

I voted for it as well. It was good times.I was stuck in Po-Koro for years and just replayed the first three villages over and over, until I discovered online walkthroughs. After that I realized the game was really short. Nevertheless, it was really fun to play, especially since I was just getting into Bionicle.~QMark

le-koro_concert.png

Talking Over an Ocean - Hahli and Amaya are best friends.

I feel I ought to clarify, when I said BH had a less enjoyable gameplay, I meant that due to the fact that every level (excluding the Piraka boss battles) seemed virtually the same thing in different locations; get all the Toa's masks to use their abilities, destroy everything in your path, get gold and shiny in order to move gold and shiny objects, and blow up a big bad enemy. Practically all there was too it. With BtG, at least, every level was unique in its own way, which, in my oppinion, made its gameplay much more interesting - hence why I prefered it.

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

Tales of the Tohunga was SO GOODI usually don't even like video games but that was soooooooooo rad

I voted for it as well. It was good times.I was stuck in Po-Koro for years and just replayed the first three villages over and over, until I discovered online walkthroughs. After that I realized the game was really short. Nevertheless, it was really fun to play, especially since I was just getting into Bionicle.~QMark
I was stuck there until a few years ago as well. Although I never could find anything online.