What character would you bring back from the dead?

boston100

Krika. Maybe Lhikan as well, but Krika is a must.

Krika, Karzahni, and Tren Krom. All some of my favorite characters, none should have been killed because of their importance in the story and future potential.

About the last two, Velika disagrees. :P

(better hide before he kills you, too)

LOL

But on the topic of Velika, to Karzahni with him! I liked him before we found out he was a GB, but now he's killed some of my favorite characters. He better hope he never meets me...

Bliss.png

Krika, Karzahni, and Tren Krom. All some of my favorite characters, none should have been killed because of their importance in the story and future potential.

LOL

But on the topic of Velika, to Karzahni with him! I liked him before we found out he was a GB, but now he's killed some of my favorite characters. He better hope he never meets me...

Yeah but we're not in the topic of Velika. :P

-G u u R a h K

LOL

You brought him up. :P

Bliss.png

LOL

Velika already went to Karzanhi and survived. That's not much of a threat. :P

I don't think I would want Karz back. TK, on the other hand, had some redeeming qualities, but his death was too logical. I also want the guys in the insane GB's fortress to come back if they get exploded. (which is possible, since the GB is cursed to bring things to life. Could work on dead bodies. :shrugs:)

Edited by fishers64

LOL

I don't think I would want Karz back. TK, on the other hand, had some redeeming qualities, but his death was too logical. I also want the guys in the insane GB's fortress to come back if they get exploded. (which is possible, since the GB is cursed to bring things to life. Could work on dead bodies. :shrugs:)

LOL

I don't think the guys in the insane GB's fortree died... I sure hope not.

Bliss.png

LOL

LOL

I don't think the guys in the insane GB's fortree died... I sure hope not.

Poke them with a stick. if they move, they're alive. :P

-G u u R a h K

M.A.T.O.R.O. He is so awesome.

N.O.O.O.O.O.

He would no longer be as awesome if he was brought back, because the significance and the gravity of what his sacrifice wouldn't be as great.

BTW, you might want to modify your sig a little. It should be, "Zahrok, the only MALE Toa of Lightning." Because all canon Toa of Lightning are female. :P

Bliss.png

LOL I don't think the guys in the insane GB's fortree died... I sure hope not.

They are frozen in time, right before Velika was about to explode them. Movement requires time, and therefore I find your statement invalid. :P(I'm referring to the fact that Greg hasn't written any stories, therefore story time in the Bionicle universe hasn't advanced.)

They are frozen in time, right before Velika was about to explode them. Movement requires time, and therefore I find your statement invalid. :P(I'm referring to the fact that Greg hasn't written any stories, therefore story time in the Bionicle universe hasn't advanced.)

And talking about that, he won't do it anymore, officially.

-G u u R a h K

Yes, we need to bring the story back from the dead before we bring any characters back.

Yes, we need to bring the story back from the dead before we bring any characters back.

We need to clone Greg and make the clone want to continue the serials. Or maybe disect Greg's brain. :P

-G u u R a h K

We need to clone Greg and make the clone want to continue the serials. Or maybe disect Greg's brain. :P
If you do the latter, I'll have to bring GregF back from the dead. :( And Greg himself doesn't want to do the serials, so cloning him wouldn't help. And we are getting off-topic.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to bring him back up, but my answer depends on Velika. If he does go 'splodey, then AXONN AXONN AXONN!

:P

If not, I think Nikila is a cool character, and I'd like to see her and maybe a couple others make it down from the Red Star. Or at least have Pohatu and Kopaka (Yay for story serials about my two favorite Toa Nuva! :P ) find her there.

jamagsbannermoredramaticlesstall.png

"I've got a dramatic pose, a dramatic background, and a dramatic sunset. Now get me some dramatic music!" - Me

Credit to Matoran Onknu and Takuma Nuva for sprites used in avatar and signature.

• 2 months later...

Lhikan, if he isn't on the Red Star already. I'd also be interested in seeing Nidhiki again

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell