Lesser Known Toa Powers

Hey guys, i've been inspired to do some mocing of lesser known toa elements. Could someone give me a list of all known toa elements other than air, water, fire, earth, stone, ice, and light? And more importantly, what would be the best color scheme to represent these toa elements (i'm also looking for a way to differenciate between look alike elements, such as air and the green.) Thanks!

Tu2d6W7.jpg

Lighting- Blue and White

Magnetism- Gunmetal and Black

Plasma- Orange and White

Gravity- Purple and Black

Sonics- Grey and Black

The Green- Green and Blue

Iron- Silver/Gold/Bronze and Burnt Orange

Psionics- Dark Blue and Gold

Shadow- Black and [Any dark color]

The first color listed is the primary color, the second color is the secondary color. This '/' means that there is more than one color for that element.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Here's the biosector01 list of Secondary Elements:

http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Elemental_Powers#Secondary_Elements

Lighting- Blue and White

Magnetism- Gunmetal and Black

Plasma- Orange and White

Gravity- Purple and Black

Sonics- Grey and Black

The Green- Green and Blue

Iron- Silver/Gold/Bronze and Burnt Orange

Psionics- Dark Blue and Gold

Shadow- Black and [Any dark color]

The first color listed is the primary color, the second color is the secondary color. This '/' means that there is more than one color for that element.

Note that for Iron, dark metallic gray (as in gunmetal gray in sets) is considered best. This actually came up in a PM question someone asked me recently. Silver is easy to mistake for white, and silver plus burnt orange could be mistaken for white and orange (colors of Plasma, though inverted in order of primary/secondary). So darker gray for Iron is advised.

Another thing that came up was what "burnt orange" means. It seems to be orange-brown or a dark reddish-orange. This is not found on any official LEGO list of color names that I could find, but may be based on the Wikipedia Burnt Orange:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shades_of_orange#Burnt_orange

Note also that Black and red (ideally dark red) are preferred for Shadow. (Of course, this is not naturally a Toa Element, though.)

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

So with the blue in lighting and the green, you didn't say dark blue. Would say, mata blue look better? And the green in, well, the green, what green would look the best?

I didn't say dark blue because I didn't mean dark blue. For Lightning, I would recommend a very light blue, and for The Green, I would recommend either a light blue or a teal, if you can get the second option.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

So with the blue in lighting and the green, you didn't say dark blue. Would say, mata blue look better? And the green in, well, the green, what green would look the best?

I didn't say dark blue because I didn't mean dark blue. For Lightning, I would recommend a very light blue, and for The Green, I would recommend either a light blue or a teal, if you can get the second option.

Note Nikila's canonized color scheme here:

http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Nikila

Mata Blue is about right for that, maybe a bit lighter in-story.

I have been assuming a darker blue would actually be better for Plants. But agreed that teal would be even better.

Burnt Orange might be that dark orange-brown color seen in the Gukko and Hewkii (Matoran) sets.

Yes, Hewkii's Matoran brown seems to be what's meant by that.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Aside from what's mentioned, there can be other colors as accents, etc... at least I think so. (If they can have color differences as Matoran then they can as Toa, right? :lol: )

The accent colors are, for the most part, the secondary colors. Sure, you can have other accents, but the colors I listed are generally speaking the most common ones.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

I don't think there should be a difference in the shades of colours.

It sort of annoys me, because then you end up with a load of confusion.

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

I don't think there should be a difference in the shades of colours.

It sort of annoys me, because then you end up with a load of confusion.

Ah, but the very face shown in your sig demonstrates that there are variations, and confusion. :P I presume that's Taipu, who is an Onu-Matoran with an identical color scheme to many Po-Matoran.

It's fact that there is variation in the shades and colors of the main six elements, therefore there should be so in the minor ones as well. Main reason is to help tell individuals apart, so for example not every Onu-Matoran looks just like every other Onu-Matoran other than the mask (which could change, and some like Onepu, Taipu, Nuparu, etc. wear the same shape).

I have actually been doing this same thing. For electricity I used hahli inikas parts since they blend blue and white. And for Toa of green I used Dark blue and a combo of lime and dark green.Also for Psyonics I used Light Blue since it seemed to work better for what I was making.