It...Has Happened

ToaJaller77

That's what archives are for, other than holding rahi. I was once able to go to the original Lego.com, and if that's possible, soon enough someone is gunna find a way to get to Bionicle.com again.

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

That's what archives are for, other than holding rahi. I was once able to go to the original Lego.com, and if that's possible, soon enough someone is gunna find a way to get to Bionicle.com again.

There IS such a website called archive.org I was able to look at a bunch of old stuff.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

* shrug *For me, this isn't much of a step above just being told that they were getting rid of it. I felt like it'd already happened years ago, to be honest. Anyway...

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

So basically, there is NOTHING Bionicle left on the Lego website. Just a few stickers and some REFERENCES in the Classics section of their Messageboards, and even then I'd be surprised if they remained.

THIS is how they treat a franchise that saved them from bankrupcy. Pathetic.

As for BIONICLEStory, there is a chance it can be saved. Will it be possible to purchase the domain after Lego is done with it?

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

So basically, there is NOTHING Bionicle left on the Lego website. Just a few stickers and some REFERENCES in the Classics section of their Messageboards, and even then I'd be surprised if they remained.

As for BIONICLEStory, there is a chance it can be saved. Will it be possible to purchase the domain after Lego is done with it?

Lego would probably charge like 100k dollars or something.

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

What were you expecting? A memorial? :P

I don't see the use of having it, now that the line's key site, bionicle.com, has gone. It's like losing a body's top half but still having its legs. What long-term point is there in keeping it/them?

Edited by Sir Kohran

It's like losing the top half of a body but still having the legs

It happened to Tuyet :P

Edited by Arzaki

I don't see the use of having it, now that the line's key site, bionicle.com, has gone. It's like losing a body's top half but still having its legs. What long-term point is there in keeping it/them?

1: I was expecting at least a little respect for the line that saved them, not them pretending it never existed.

2: Preservation and futureproofing, just in case Greg finds the time to finish another chapter, and/or the site is needed again when Bionicle comes back.

She died, dude.

Edited by Makuta_of_Oz

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

1: I was expecting at least a little respect for the line that saved them, not them pretending it never existed.

2: Preservation and futureproofing, just in case Greg finds the time to finish another chapter, and/or the site is needed again when Bionicle comes back.

She died, dude.

She still lost the top half of her body.