Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

There are actually two captioned versions of the banner, which I may have to use sometime. :PI see your banner has no problem with lack of captioning, but the "The" is kind of hard to read. Also you just updated the epic it mentions.~

:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

Oh... yeah. "Coming soon", I see now.

:P Also, I chose red for the taken slots so that people would be more aware of what they couldn't choose.I keep mistaking everything underlined for a link, but it's just most of it.~:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

According to the title of one of your short stories, it seems you have either lost fire (in which case I recommend you find it soon, as fire can be rather important) or fire somehow lost something. It would be much easier to guess what your story was about if you named it something like:"That Story Where Fire Lost And I Can't Tell You More Because Of Spoilers."...Wait, that sounds moronic...Never mind.

If you found this text, know that Kevin isn't real.

He's a fairy tale to scare children.

30491886943_59e45988bd.jpgKevin. Is. Not. Real.

It's more a metaphorical title than either of those options, and though I can't of course choose the title you suggested (

:P), it's more that the fire is lost.If I'm not mistaken, that's a pixelated lava flow with faint designs in it, but I'm probably mistaken.~:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

So the PBZP names...do they work on the basis that the first letter of the member who requested it gets put in red, or the first letter of name of the the character they want MOC'd?

It's by the member's name - the MOC is automatically named after them and isn't really an independent thing.Anyway, on topic: the link to your comics is in a different color, I see.

:P It prompted me to visit the topic. Again.~:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

I think you might've made a typo there. ;)(you ninja with your out-of-control sig :( )

If Kopaka were wearing his adaptive armor and was transported to a planet populated by really old-fashioned robots

STEAMPUNK KOPAKA- Austin Powers Edited by Austin Powers

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Grey is the best color for links-in it's inherent blandness, it conveys the urge to "ignore these short stories"-obviously causing people to click on the links. Ingenious!

Edited by Temporphilic

If you found this text, know that Kevin isn't real.

He's a fairy tale to scare children.

30491886943_59e45988bd.jpgKevin. Is. Not. Real.

If Kopaka were wearing his adaptive armor and was transported to a planet populated by really old-fashioned robots.

STEAMPUNK KOPAKA

I guess so. :POn topic: Italics, italics everywhere, at least in the case of stories.~

:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

Wait, you still do PBZPs? That's been in your sig for like... always.

No, I don't really still do them. But I still have several that I need to complete, so it's just a reminder to myself.

:P Plus I'm too lazy to think of a new signature that's any good.On topic, it looks like someone's regenerating, even though they aren't. I'm not sure how that guitar's attached, as no strap is visible.~:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~