Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

If these secrets are being discussed in an epic, doesn't that mean that they aren't secrets anymore?

Wait, are those quotes from separate episodes? Because your signature just got one heck of a lot funnier if they are.

Yep. The first is from "Vincent and the Doctor, and the other is from "The Eleventh Hour". I made the connection one day and thought it was hilarious. :P

Nier....Although I have no idea what it is it looks cool!And some quotes.A link to someones "Best Kept Secrets" which aren't really well kept advertised like that ;)And a Coming Soon ad for chapter 2 of Atero Nui:)

Signature Guidelines: Signature may not exceed the 800x300 limit. For more reference use the box located in your signature editor.

Film of Butterflies, clearly the most exciting thing ever.It depends what you go into it looking for. If you want a revolutionary game with amazing graphics, prepare to be disappointed. If you go into it expecting a heartfelt story with a deep atmosphere and amazing soundtrack, get ready to be wowed.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.