Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

Soemone offering an escape from death. Sounds sinister. Do I have to sell my soul?

Edited by Last of the Time Lords

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

I drove you to a raccoon-infested tree, apparently. Where's my tip?

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

I honestly can't think of anything, funny or otherwise, to say about this sig. For your entertainment, I will now go insane. hgbgrjtrw3590f4 ^$^$%VFGJcfjhgiuLY&l;65ev

Fine. For your, and the raccoon's entertainment, I will now go sane. Hello!

I prefer what I suggested above.

Soemone offering an escape from death. Sounds sinister. Do I have to sell my soul?

"Life is cruel. Why should the afterlife be any different? I offer you a choice. Join my crew, and postpone judgement. One hundred years before the mast. Will ye serve?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

"Life is cruel. Why should the afterlife be any different? I offer you a choice. Join my crew, and postpone judgement. One hundred years before the mast. Will ye serve?"
So, yes... If only for 100 years.BLUH, NINJA'Dthe raccoon called :f: :e: :z: :m_p: :m_o: :c: :a: :l: :y: :m_p: :s: :e:. Edited by Last of the Time Lords

AGGHH! THE RACCOON AGAIN!! (Has raccoon-induced mental breakdown)fhshgjkxdhguildfhgklsdhgilt Wait, a raccoon-induced breakdown? THIS IS STUPID.

You know, I'm pretty sure that quote is edited/censored.

Well, the first 7/10 of that conversation had to go, but that particular snippet is unedited.ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO :f: :e: :z: :m_p: :m_o: :c: :a: :l: :y: :m_p: :s: :e:EDIT: NINJA'D BLUH BLUH.I am fearing the Eldrazi. I fear anyone who uses 'Gyre' and is not Lewis Carroll Edited by Last of the Time Lords

BLUH BLUH NINJA'D AGAIN.

A quote from somewhere promising plenty of pain for the Aeons, the Truth, and the Infinite.

@ Great Cthulu: Close, but no cigar. Insane CLOWN. NINJA'D BLUH BLUH.Pretty humanized Va. And banner.

And you. Again. I'm surprised I haven't gone insane already...But two of my BZPRPG characters are now insane. Well, one is. The other... seems insane, due to a deliberate and completely planned plot twist, only understandable by anyone who was in Le-Wahi or Kini-Nui at the same time as me.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Well, it's you again! One shall dream of a raccoon tonight, I swear!