Sunken Cities

Light

OOC: Snark is now handling Lesovikk, so I'll let him respond to that.GM IC: The bubbling in the water paused its motion...NPC: Coren put his hands to his temples and bit his lip for an instant. "Sorry, I need to explain. My mind is still kinda...""My name is Coren. I'm a sea Rahi watcher. I saw a big one headed over that way, but I lost it."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

GM IC: fztfztfztFztFztFZTFZTFZT!A ship appeared next to the Tarakava with its trademark engine noise.Levan clapped and turned to the inventor standing beside him. "Well done. Now we just need a crew."The ship's concept was simple, in explanation. Wire teleport disks through the vessel's hull, and trigger them to activate at a certain speed.This maiden voyage? Monster hunting.

OOC: I'll reply to this happening

IC:

Avalas looked out at the new ship from the deck. He has now just learned the law of the sea with the Council. Besides, law was what he served for, not looking for some fairy tale. He ponders about the purpose of this new vessel. Will it help keep the law in order all around,or will it help with the Rahi of this Water World.

Whatever the purpose, he'd likely approve it himself in his mind set. He wasn't a leader of the Council, but with his past, he knows the right from wrong. He still looked down from his perched position on the deck. He wouldn't go down to meet them if they began to walk. Or vise versa.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC: Anuka
"Sounds terrifying...." Anuka hugged her arms and shivered, she'd seen enough sea rahi the past few weeks, none of them friendly and most were particularly horrifying. Now that she was finally a good distance away from the heart of the pit she never wanted to go back, she'd swim the opposite direction.
She just didn't know where to go, she supposed she could find a ship...but she didn't know how they'd take a water breathing freak like her, she couldn't even survive on the surface without her breathing apparatus, which she was lucky enough to acquire from a Nynrah Ghost who'd become mutated like so many others.
Edited by A billion cats

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

"No...no I'm not okay! I've been stuck in underwater karz for months! I've been chased by every sea creature imaginable, almost eaten dozens of times, watched others get eaten, and I've been slowly turning into a fish!" She exclaimed with frustration, gesturing at her webbed limbs and the fin protruding out of her back.

"I'm...I'm sorry I shouldn't of snapped at you like that..."

Edited by A billion cats

IC: Coren nodded, face twitching for an instant. "It's fine. I was scared once. For a very long time."

"I'm never scared anymore. Just nervous."

He smiled. "Hey, at least the Mutagen stops. By my estimation you won't be any more of a fish."

Edited by The Fourteenth Doctor

BZPRPG Profiles

IC Karakia:

Karakia walked slowly down the hall towards the meeting room. He knew he would be early, but the others should be there already anyway. He rounded the final corner and put out his hand to open the door, but it swung open before his hand reached the handle.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

IC Karakia:

“Put that thing down already.” He walked over to where Perehana had thrown his knife. Activating his mask power, he pulled the knife out of the chair and guided it over to Perehana. He then calmly sat down in the chair next to the one that Perehana had thrown the knife into after looking around the room. In the room was seated most of the members of the Mangu Kaha: Beleniec, Leshen, Iakan, Vetenal, and Wenia. Gelen was missing, as usual.

IC Perehana

"Rebel." muttered Perehana, putting the knife back into his leg sheath. Before sitting down, he pushed down on the seat. A small click was heard and part of the ceiling slid back above the chair, dropping on it a group of substances that would best be left unclassified. With a look of disgust on his face, Perehana wiped the smelly materials off of his chair and sat down with a innocent grin on his face.

buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=43&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=42&txt=Press%
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=46&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=47&txt=Press%

BZPRPG Characters

Want to play all the Lego games? Click Here

IC Karakia:

Karakia rolled his eyes at Perehana. “And you thought I was just going to sit here to be a rebel. I knew what you were trying to do. I’ve known you for five years for crying out loud. Anyways, I should probably start the meeting. I doubt Gelen is going to show up any time soon after all.” Karakia got up and went over to stand in front of the small group of Shadow Toa.

“We’ve gotten word from Zereph that the Brotherhood is planning to ambush a group of the Seekers around the area of Voya Nui. The Seekers were hoping to find documents about the location of the Ignika. The Brotherhood, of course, doesn’t want them to do so. While we are NOT,” he looked pointedly at Vetenal, “helping the Seekers, we will be attacking the Brotherhood from the side in an effort to prevent them from accomplishing their mission.”

IC Perehana

"Just a second smart guy," objected Perehana, "Wouldn't stopping the Makuta might be sorta kinda maybe be classified as helping the Seekers? My opinion is that we defeat the Makuta ambush, and then steal the documents that these Seekers desire. That way, we don't help the Seekers, we hurt the Makuta, and we have a very precious document that the Seekers would pay a great price to regain and I will have more money with which I can do absolutely nothing!" Perehana sat back down nodding his head as if expecting a great out burst of admiration from everyone in sight.

buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=43&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=42&txt=Press%
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=46&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=47&txt=Press%

BZPRPG Characters

Want to play all the Lego games? Click Here

IC Karakia:

Karakia frowned, a common expression on his face especially when faced with Perehana’s antics.

“Remember who we are fighting. While we don’t have any bonds with the Seekers, we don’t have anything against them either. The Brotherhood is who has wronged us, and continues to wrong everyone else in the water-filled land.”

GM IC: Levan walked to the upper deck, the corners of his mouth turning up in a small smile. "Avalas. How are you?"

IC:

Avalas turned around to see the person who he had somehow lost track of. Then it hit him, it was Levan, one of people whom he met when they rescued him.

"I'm doing fine Levan," said Avalas coming down from his perch.

"I see you have acquired a new vessel for the Council."

IC:

"Yes, it should be fast enough to evade the beast's attacks and maneuver through the water with ease. I hope the cannons are strong enough to defeat the monster, if not, we need to acquire stronger firepower," he said looking back at the shiny new vessel.

"Sorry if I was a bit harsh turaga. I've been in combat with some strong Rahi when...I was in Metru Nui."

OOC:Sorry about the delay folks, had a few things to accomplish, and I had a bit of writer's block yesterday. Back now.

IC:

"Concentrate on the monster."Lesovikk commented, without ever looking away from the Kra-Toa before him. Several minutes passed, and he raised an eyebrow. "What's the matter? Too scared to move? Is the big, bad Makuta slave not so eager for his fight anymore?"

With a growl of rage, Ryjak leapt forward, swinging his sword in a wide arc at the Le-Toa's head. The clang of metal on metal resounded through the cabin as he blocked it, twisting as a shadow bolt shot toward his torso. Ryjak vanished into thin air, using his mask to teleport, but his attempted surprise attack was blocked with ease. Lesovikk's powers over air meant that Ryjak was always within his sensory range.

"I grow tired of this. Clearly, you have nothing to show me that I have not already seen." The Toa turned away, walking onto the deck as the air was pulled from the foe's lungs. Even as Ryjak fell, gasping from oxygen deprivation, Lesovikk glared at the monster.

"So, you show up again."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Levan waved his hand. "It's fine."He turned to look at the ship. "She's also to give advance warning of any attacks. All she needs is a crew."IC: Coren grinned. "That is a very good point."IC: A few tentacles raised up, coiling around but never touching Lesovikk. One huge, orange eye raised from the inky depths, a massive hulk beneath it but not quite seeable. It looked at Lesovikk unblinkingly.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC:Sorry about the delay folks, had a few things to accomplish, and I had a bit of writer's block yesterday. Back now. IC: "Concentrate on the monster."Lesovikk commented, without ever looking away from the Kra-Toa before him. Several minutes passed, and he raised an eyebrow. "What's the matter? Too scared to move? Is the big, bad Makuta slave not so eager for his fight anymore?" With a growl of rage, Ryjak leapt forward, swinging his sword in a wide arc at the Le-Toa's head. The clang of metal on metal resounded through the cabin as he blocked it, twisting as a shadow bolt shot toward his torso. Ryjak vanished into thin air, using his mask to teleport, but his attempted surprise attack was blocked with ease. Lesovikk's powers over air meant that Ryjak was always within his sensory range. "I grow tired of this. Clearly, you have nothing to show me that I have not already seen." The Toa turned away, walking onto the deck as the air was pulled from the foe's lungs. Even as Ryjak fell, gasping from oxygen deprivation, Lesovikk glared at the monster. "So, you show up again."

IC: "Yes sir!" The Green Drake whirled around and began firing it's repeating disk launchers at the monster. The main rotating cannon slowly turned towards the monster and released the full brunt of it's large ammunition capacity.

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

IC:

"Well then, let me just say I'd honored to be a part of the new crew of this advanced ship."

OOC: I've long awaited this, and now I'm going for it. Tell me if it is dues ex so I can change it.

IC:

Thornratus awoke from the waves hitting the ship Lesovikk was on. He generally liked Lesovikk as a team mate, but he really had almost no idea what is going on. As he made his way above the lower deck to see Lesovikk and another ship attacking some sea creature.

"Well looks like they need my help."

He then took out his swords and pointed it at the beast. Then a gust of strong wind hit the water where the creature was at.

Edited by Flaredrick: the Sniper

IC:"What are you looking at, you slimy son of a Tarakava?" Lesovikk said, pointing his saber at the beast. His glare was just as unblinking as the Monster's, neither seeking to back down.

"Begone. Or I'll have you turned into the crew's dinner. You hear me? Get out!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Levan nodded. "Very well. I have a few others to gather, but you may go look around."GM IC: The Monster growled, if that was the word for a low rumbling from beneath the waves that shook every boat in the fleet. It smashed a few disks out of the air and then disappeared, taking another vessel with it.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

The though of eating this creature for dinner, was not sounding to good to Thornratus. Though he did have to eat sea food for the rest of his life, he would not want, a creature the size of what ever big it was.

Thornratus then stopped the wind. The beast has no left to the depths of the ocean.

"You showed him." He says turning to Lesovikk.

Edited by Flaredrick: the Sniper

Anuka had been watching the direction the sharks had gone carefully, they were now quite out of sight. Naturally she wanted to go in the opposite direction when she left.

Anuka looked back at Coren. "I'm just tired of being out here all alone. Is there a place where others like us gather...or live?"

"I used to live on the Southern Continent..." Anuka began as they swam. "...when the floods came, I was washed away."

Anuka shuddered as she thought about what happened next. "I drowned...or at least I would have...the currents washed me into the pit and....well you can guess the rest."

Anuka's eyes strained as the lights on the ocean floor became visible. "Is there a whole village down there? Or a city?" She wondered out loud, she hadn't imagined that it could possibly be that large, just how many others had become Lost? Hundreds? Thousands?

Edited by A billion cats

IC: Torvoth

Torvoth angrily shoved the Lost merchant who was trying to sell him fish back: "Why in the world would I need to buy fish? In case you haven't noticed, the entire world is filled with them!" He drew himself up to his full height (which despite being a Vortixx, was rather short) and glared at the merchant through the breath-helm made from a defunct Kadin. Unwisely, the Lost refused to back away and met his baleful gaze. An inevitable confrontation was looming, only defused when Torvoth noticed a strange shape swimming through the water above the settlement. It had four appendages and was swimming at an unbelievable speed. "Look!" he cried, "Rahi in the waters!" The Lost around him began to turn and squint at the figure he was pointing at. None of them appeared to be phased. Growling, he unlimbered his weapon and revved the chainblade. Satisfied with the roar coming from his hand, he began charging towards the threat.

Edited by Wazdakka

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?