Browsing the interwebz when I saw this...

Art Vandelay

2713859603.png

http://www.gamesradar.com/giant-killers-biggest-bosses-gaming/

Apparently this dude is called, Gongen Wyzen, and is from the video game, Asura's Wrath. He is 41 million feet tall. Hmm, now that seems like a rip off of a certain Great Sprit Robot, now doesn't it? :rolleyes:

The difference is, this Gongen Wyzen doesn't contain an entire "universe" within its body.

Another interesting thing is that he seems to be portrayed as much larger than Mata Nui even though their sizes are almost identical. I suppose the Earth as seen in the above picture is comparatively small against Aqua Magna and especially Spherus Magna...

Bliss.png

Hardly a ripoff, giant robots are a trope of sci-fi, especially in relation to ancient, benevolent races like the Great Beings

I know that. I was just kidding, really. (Which explains the :rolleyes:) I'm pretty sure this robot was thought of before Mata Nui was revealed anyway. I was just noting the similarity in size to Mata Nui.

Bliss.png

Actually, considering space on Earth is only 62 miles up (The Karman Line, which is generally considered the boundry between the atmosphere and outer space), and in several images, it's pretty clear the Mata Nui robot is within the atmosphere of the planet. Since the Mata Nui robot is 7,575.56 miles tall, we'll call the Karman Line of Aqua Magna 7,600 miles. Very rough figure, but we'll roll with it. That would put Aqua Magna at about 122.6 times the size of Earth. That would be an equatorial diameter of 971,574 miles. That equals a circumference of 3,052,290.4 miles, and a surface area of 2,965,526,573,562.4 miles. Yes, Aqua Magna has a surface area of roughly 3 trillion miles.

So yeah, Mata Nui and this dude stand roughly as tall as our entire planet is wide. So that picture is a bit inaccurate.