Series 11 Minifig Site Goes Live

Pictures have been floating out there for a while, but this is the first official word I've seen of Series 11 of the Collectible Minifigures series. The official site has been updated with pictures and descriptions of the new wave of minifigs. There's some 'repaints' of older designs, but some new cool ones too. Keep your eyes peeled for them to appear on store shelves!View the full article

I dunno, I think this is an excelent collection, but I guess I say that about every series now. :DAlthough I'm surprised it's color is green, since I thought I read somewhere that its supposed to be gray. Must've been a type, cause green looks awesome. :music:

I love these little things, but I've had to nearly stop collecting them because I can rarely find them. But that mech is very much want.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

The fact that his has a freakin' Blues Brothers Minifig makes this the single best minifig wave yet. I don't know how they could top it. Granted, he's just called "saxophone player," but c'mon. If that's not Jake Blues I don't know what is.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

That Blacktron Mech is beautiful.

Honestly I'm getting more of a Galidor vibe from it.

I sort of see where you're coming from, but the figure has a Blacktron insignia on its chest plate and its bio identifies it as a Blacktron robot. But on that note, did anyone else catch the Galidor reference in the Scientist's bio? It's hilarious, and somewhat bold, considering that the LEGO Group usually doesn't like to acknowledge that Galidor happened at all. Edited by Aanchir: Rachira of Time

Huh. Another set of figures? TLG is releasing them way too fast.

Once every four months (no more than three series a year) is too fast? I know it makes things a bit difficult if you want a complete set, but at the same time it's not meant to be easy, and completing each series isn't a mandatory goal.I have a feeling if TLG spread them out more, they'd start to see net sales for the theme drop. After all, it only takes a certain amount of time for many people to get all the minifigures they want from any given series.

Once every four months (no more than three series a year) is too fast? I know it makes things a bit difficult if you want a complete set, but at the same time it's not meant to be easy, and completing each series isn't a mandatory goal.I have a feeling if TLG spread them out more, they'd start to see net sales for the theme drop. After all, it only takes a certain amount of time for many people to get all the minifigures they want from any given series.
Yeah, but that's my personal opinion. A set of 16, at a rate of 48 a year? Maybe a bit too many per year, but whatever. I never said it was hard or anything, i just said that they kind of release them too fast. Besides, I don't even collect them, I just get them as gifts sometimes from some friends. So maybe that's why I think that they're going out too fast and it's too hard for me to collect all of them. Edited by Dragonstar7

Yeah, but that's my personal opinion. A set of 16, at a rate of 48 a year? Maybe a bit too many per year, but whatever. I never said it was hard or anything, i just said that they kind of release them too fast. Besides, I don't even collect them, I just get them as gifts sometimes from some friends. So maybe that's why I think that they're going out too fast and it's too hard for me to collect all of them.

OK, you're entitled to that opinion. But you don't have to be aiming for a complete collection to be consider yourself a collector. As I said, completing each series isn't a mandatory goal (I'm quite happy that the packages have consistently said "16 to collect" rather than "collect all 16", it's a much less aggressive sort of marketing than you often see for blind-packaged collectibles). I usually just select a handful of them each series that I really want and then seek those out whenever I get the opportunity. I sometimes even get a couple as gifts for friends and family as well. I just don't personally think that sort of arrangement is a bad thing. Edited by Aanchir: Rachira of Time