Bionicle Mafia VII: Frozen Wastelands

Portalfig

I vote for moving on. And I'm really annoyed by the downtime, I was enjoying Hurt and Heal (another game that was here). I hope it gets restarted.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Hour The Final

It was a grim day indeed. The village had captured my final loyal soldier and they were coming for me. I knew I only had one chance: Mysteryfication. I had done this once before and I came out on a strange island in the present. Now, there may not be much of a present left. At least I could feel that there would not be in a short matter.

It was not a hard process this time. Snow and ice already surrounded me. I had no need for despicable light or heat stones. No, I had the staff of ultimate power, so I conjured myself a Coldstone. The cold soon overwhelmed the feeble villagers. They would only be out for a few hours. At that moment, I could feel myself ripping in half.

As for myself, when I awoke it was much too hot. I appeared to be in some sort of desert...And my staff was gone...

-SELFMADE HARDCORE MAFIAAAA

As for myself, when I awoke....there was a strange sense of the number eight........................And my staff was gone...

-Valendale

Edited by Valendale

Well, I guess we are moving on then. At least for this one we actually got an ending scene, even though we hadn't finished it. Further discussion can go here.

I will report this game, and once it is closed, I will open the next topic as soon as I can. Seems like a pretty obvious majority this time, so we should be good.

Good game everyone!