Bionicle Merchandise

MrSciFiGuy

I was going to post this, but the forums went down. So might as well do my part to repopulate BZP.

Looking back we've had some fun and interesting Bionicle merchandise, from bed sheets to foam weapons. If you could create any type of merchandise for any year, what would you create?

I always fancied Bionicle bumper stickers, foam Toa Hagah shields, MU-robot model set, and Mahri-themed swim gear,

What about you?

~TN 3.0

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

I don't think they ever existed, but when I was younger and more invested in the toys I always wanted to see nerf-style projectile weapons, like the discs, or spinners, or later the zamor spheres and so on. Thought it'd be cool (I suppose it would've worked best with those Cordak blaster things). Would've been pretty neat.

Nothing is stopping us from making Kohli staffs.....some pvc and...hmmm...yes.

And as for projectiles, I only recall a Zamor shooter, which was just a tube with green softballs.

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

MU-robot model set

This. Although the bumper stickers thing is still possible - I've seen rolls of sticker paper sold, and all you would need is to get that into a printer somehow, and voila.

Also, shameless plug for the omnibus book that I'm never going to get: Bionicle 2001-2010, Tale of the Toa to Journey's End. I would eat that up.

I don't think they ever existed, but when I was younger and more invested in the toys I always wanted to see nerf-style projectile weapons, like the discs, or spinners, or later the zamor spheres and so on. Thought it'd be cool (I suppose it would've worked best with those Cordak blaster things). Would've been pretty neat.

I seem to remember lego making a full sized cordak blaster at one point. A quick google search turned up nothing, but I swear seeing it on like the lego wiki.

-Insert deep message to prove I am alive here-

I would like to see more TCG, they made one for the Glatorian briefly, and I would never be opposed to more McDonald's sets. As long as they are buildable, not like the Inika/Piraka and Phantoka toys

Also, shameless plug for the omnibus book that I'm never going to get: Bionicle 2001-2010, Tale of the Toa to Journey's End. I would eat that up.

I've actually thought of making that. But of course copyright issues would pose a problem.

I guess for me the biggest thing would be Kohlii. A bunch of my friends and I have wanted to make a Kohlii team for some time now.

Edited by Kopekemaster
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

I've actually thought of making that. But of course copyright issues would pose a problem.

I've thought of making one for myself - just for me. But that would involve a zillion hours with an OCR and a scanner. Not worth it.

Although that would make the entire text of all the books searchable (evil crazy dream) so maybe someday in the distant future...

I've thought of making one for myself - just for me. But that would involve a zillion hours with an OCR and a scanner. Not worth it.

Although that would make the entire text of all the books searchable (evil crazy dream) so maybe someday in the distant future...

Let's team up and take down this behemoth of a omnibus. :D

I've heard that you can also just do it with Microsoft Word 2007-and-up.

Edited by Kopekemaster

I guess for me the biggest thing would be Kohlii. A bunch of my friends and I have wanted to make a Kohlii team for some time now.

You do realize that Kohlii is basically a crude, tribal version of lacrosse and hockey. I couldn't play it because I'd be crushed like a soft biscuit.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

You do realize that Kohlii is basically a crude, tribal version of lacrosse and hockey. I couldn't play it because I'd be crushed like a soft biscuit.

Not quite sure what to make of that.

But yeah, it wouldn't be too hard to refine the rules for the "real world".

Alas, I don't think anyone will be able to pull of Takua's special move.

Let's team up and take down this behemoth of a omnibus. :D

I've heard that you can also just do it with Microsoft Word 2007-and-up.

Well, yeah, you could just type it in the old-fashioned way, but that would take 1,000,000, 000 eons.

As opposed to the scanner/OCR method, which would only take 100,000 eons.

I've thought of making one for myself - just for me. But that would involve a zillion hours with an OCR and a scanner. Not worth it. Although that would make the entire text of all the books searchable (evil crazy dream) so maybe someday in the distant future...
Let's team up and take down this behemoth of a omnibus. :DI've heard that you can also just do it with Microsoft Word 2007-and-up.
Well, yeah, you could just type it in the old-fashioned way, but that would take 1,000,000, 000 eons. As opposed to the scanner/OCR method, which would only take 100,000 eons.
No, what I was meaning was that instead of using a specifically designed OCR program, you can use Microsoft Word 2007-and-up as it's own OCR. But in the meantime, I've found a better solution, and I'll PM you about it. (Seeing how this has gotten a bit off track :P)

Visorak plushies. C:

Such a great opportunity for creepycute things wasted. Ah well, I guess I'll need to make some myself then. :/

^ This. I really need one of those.

Or Kraata plushies. :)

Agreed, although I would also like Piraka plushies :D

Spine Slug plushies! Spine Slug plushies for all! :D

Please please please someone make krana pillows, kraata plushies, visorak plushies. I'll buy them all on etsy.