Mata Nui "ponified"

I just finished Ponifying me! The long ears are supposed to be like the "horns" of the VNOG version of the Ignika (my favorite version), and obviously the colors are Mata Nui's colors in Toa form.It was outlined with marker and colored in with colored pencils. The mane and tail are filled in with marker, though.This is me ponified, NOT Mata Nui himself (sorry I didn't clarify earlier). I'm a she and that's why this pony is a she. Man, naming yourself after a character gets confusing.Here is a link to a topic with other ponies I've drawn: http://www.bzpower.c...st=0#entry26666Enjoy!pony_nui_small.png

Edited by Toa Mata Pony

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

One of the words you used in the image's filename is filtered, hence why it doesn't appear in your post. It's also why you can't set it as your avatar. Please upload it with a different filename so that it displays correctly. You should then also be able to use it as your avatar.

One of the words you used in the image's filename is filtered, hence why it doesn't appear in your post. It's also why you can't set it as your avatar. Please upload it with a different filename so that it displays correctly. You should then also be able to use it as your avatar.

Thank you! I couldn't figure that out either! Thank you so much! :biggrin: EDIT: For some reason, it still won't let me use it as an avatar. I resized it to be smaller, and I changed the file name. Do you think that it's still too big? Edited by Toa Mata Pwnie

Thank you! I couldn't figure that out either! Thank you so much! :biggrin: EDIT: For some reason, it still won't let me use it as an avatar. I resized it to be smaller, and I changed the file name. Do you think that it's still too big?
Oh nevermind. I just had to shrink it down to be 200px on the vertical side (which is wierd, because it says I can use a 200px image or larger).Thanks anyway! :)

i dont like ponies, but i like mata nui,.... so this is fine :\ but, the bionicle symbol tattoo on the butt? seriously?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Always knew Mata-Nui would be a Pegasus Pony. :PThat's pretty good, although his cutie-mark seems a little off. Like it's not on the same viewing-plane.Was this hand drawn? Cause the coloring looks grainy, but the line-art looks like it was done by computer.

jlovfkk.jpg

Always knew Mata-Nui would be a Pegasus Pony. :PThat's pretty good, although his cutie-mark seems a little off. Like it's not on the same viewing-plane.Was this hand drawn? Cause the coloring looks grainy, but the line-art looks like it was done by computer.

I couldn't get the mark to curve right over the rump. I outlined it with markers and colored it in with colored pencil. My paper isn't excatly as smooth as I want it to be, but I tolerate it because I love my notepad. I only draw on paper, so none of it was done on a computer (other than color-correcting in photoshop).

i love this! well done! why did you make him female though?

Mmmm... TMN's a girl. This is a ponified version of herself... I should be asking why she would make her male.
I'm a she who named herself after a he (and I just recently revealed that). If I ponified Mata Nui himself, he would be a he, and he would most definately have a more man-style mane. :P And thanks for all the compliments, guys! :D Edited by Toa Mata Pwnie

I like Mata Nui, but don't like the pony aspect of it.Bronism, guys, it's spreading!

You shall be loved and tolerated. :D

I like the idea behind the ears, but when it's all said and done, I don't think I really care for them. They end up looking a little silly. Also, considering Mata Nui's power, he/she/it/bionicleponyofindeterminatesex should definitely be an alicorn.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I like the idea behind the ears, but when it's all said and done, I don't think I really care for them. They end up looking a little silly. Also, considering Mata Nui's power, he/she/it/bionicleponyofindeterminatesex should definitely be an alicorn.

Hmm... I don't think this was well enough explained in the first post. This is NOT a ponification of Mata Nui. This a ponification of Toa Mata Nui's character. You may want to clarify TMN.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

This...is...awesome. Seriously, seriously awesome. Now I want to see other Bionicle characters ponified. :P Mata Nui's got some serious eyelashes going on there. :lol: I agree that the Bionicle symbol looks a tad off, but all in all it's really well drawn, capturing elements of Mata Nui while still staying true to the appearance of the ponies of the show. Although the long ears make me think more of Pikachu than Mata Nui.

Edited by lavaside rahi

If you want to see what became of me... I became a brony fan fiction writer.

This...is...awesome. Seriously, seriously awesome. Now I want to see other Bionicle characters ponified. :P Mata Nui's got some serious eyelashes going on there. :lol: I agree that the Bionicle symbol looks a tad off, but all in all it's really well drawn, capturing elements of Mata Nui while still staying true to the appearance of the ponies of the show. Although the long ears make me think more of Pikachu than Mata Nui.

... I don't even know why I post things... :plain:

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

Okay, in my defense, the title of the topic is Mata Nui "ponified". Nor should you expect me to read all the posts on the page. You can't blame me for that. :P Edited by lavaside rahi

If you want to see what became of me... I became a brony fan fiction writer.

@LNU: Don't worry, you saved me from making the same mistake they made. XP On Topic: Wow... this good, really good. It's also amazingly accurate for a hand drawn picture, especially the eyes. The ears are a bit out of place, and I wouldn't have caught the reference to the VNOG Ignika if you hadn't mentioned it. Other than that, the drawing is incredible, I can't wait to see more of your work. :D -Skar

Okay, in my defense, the title of the topic is Mata Nui "ponified". Nor should you expect me to read all the posts on the page. You can't blame me for that. :P
Yeah. I can see that. When it happens twice in a row though, I was getting frustrated. Looking back on it, I find it funny for some reason. :P Yeah, you should probably get the topic name changed TMN.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Okay, in my defense, the title of the topic is Mata Nui "ponified". Nor should you expect me to read all the posts on the page. You can't blame me for that. :P
Yeah. I can see that. When it happens twice in a row though, I was getting frustrated. Looking back on it, I find it funny for some reason. :P Yeah, you should probably get the topic name changed TMN.
Wow, I'm sorry about all the confusion. I'm a noob, and this is my first topic, so I knew something was bound to happen. :P So ... how do I change the title?

I really like her... mane? XD I really do, though; the mane and tail look really nice, as do the bracelets/anklets/whatever on her hooves. The cutie mark could be a bit lower, but that's just me. As for the topic name, you could probably PM a moderator to do it for you.

Thanks, and those are just spots over her hooves. Oooooh ... I don't know any moderators ... Could someone tell me the name of one, and I could try to contact him/her?HAZMAT at the top isn't one, is he?I'm sorry for being a noob ... Edited by Toa Mata Pwnie

i dont like ponies, but i like mata nui,.... so this is fine :\ but, the bionicle symbol tattoo on the butt? seriously?

To properly label the equine parts, that's a cutie mark, and it's on her rump.Which obviously makes a lot more sense. :biggrin:I suppose TMN's special talent is realigning the planets of the galaxy. This is a great drawing. The lines are really smooth, and the proportions are perfect. I quite like the longer ears as well. Edited by Roablin
banner.png

Though this is a very well drawn piece of artwork with smooth running lines and great detail in the eyes, the fact that you, IMO, 'ruined'* my personal favorite hero in Bionicle kind of cancels it out; so I am left with mixed feelings of whether I should like this, or dislike it.-awaits the smiting of the angered Brony horde- :fear:*I'm not trying to sound harsh, I just couldn't find another word. :lol:

Edited by RC-1505

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Though this is a very well drawn piece of artwork with smooth running lines and great detail in the eyes, the fact that you, IMO, 'ruined'* my personal favorite hero in Bionicle kind of cancels it out; so I am left with mixed feelings of whether I should like this, or dislike it.-awaits the smiting of the angered Brony horde- :fear:*I'm not trying to sound harsh, I just couldn't find another word. :lol:

Nah, your comment doesn't sound harsh. I know what you mean. I would feel that way if someone drew Mata Nui in Anime/Manga form (a cartoon style I very strongly dislike) :PExcept, this is me ponified. Not Mata Nui himself. :D