BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Skyra

I observed the breakfast laid before me, I had to admit I was impressed, I hadn't expected him to go this far. He's totally in love with me.

"In that case, I will savor this moment." I waited about three seconds before I stabbed a stack of pancakes with a fork...I was rather hungry. 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Aaaand we're through! Well done Highwind, well done indeed!

He only had to knock one person down to get there. Very suave, if he said so himself.

Pulling a seat up, he looked to the bartender, the ever present isle of clam amidst the chaos.

"What'll it be?"

"Just some water, please. Been runnin' around a lot today."

"Jungle kids..." the Su-Toa said with a low chuckle. "Always either the most or least interesting people I get."

The glass slid over to the Toa of Magnetism's hand a mere moment later, and he brought it to his mouth with the universal "what can you do about it" shrug.

"At least you aren't trying to claim dominance over the place." he continued with a sidelong look. "Or else it'd be down to you, that Skakdi, and whatever guard shows up in the next five minutes. And I'd have to get the aftermath all cleaned up before tomorrow. So thanks for that."

They both chuckled there.

helo frens

IC:

I laid back on the bed and half-closed my eyes, taking slow, deep breaths; it still hurt to move around like any functional high-paid assassin should, but a couple days of TLC and I'd be good to go. For now? Rest, relaxation, and a barely-clothed hot girl on my arm. Don't judge me. It's medicine. Speaking of...

"Hey, Sky--"

"Purrrrrrrr..."

"...Good answer."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: (Karaihe)

After punching someone repeatedly, Karaihe finally sat at the bar next to Jolek and ordered yet another drink.

"Sorry about this, mate..." he said to the Bartender, gesturing to the chaos behind him.

Turning to Jolek, he said: "A guard's probably gonna turn up soon, so we might do best to leave while we can..."

Kathok

IC:

"Nothing, really. Thinkin' out loud."

"Me too."

I looked over at Skyra and pressed my forehead against hers incredulously. "You're telling me, with a straight face, that I spent three years covering my tracks, doing my thing, trying to outwit and kill you and your band of dorks...and all you've been doing the whole time is purring in your head?"

"...well ya know."

"...God. I'm as useful as frickin' Yuru."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

Kind of a weird topic to purr on.

"What happened to you? You used to be so straight-laced. Now you're not laced at all, and real talk? I can't say you're particularly straight either. Gotta be honest, Sky...you're kind of a hormonally-charged brat now." I spun over on my side and drummed my fingers on the back of her head with a crooked beam. "From one hormonally-charged brat to another."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Vesun, Khervos, Kirgan, and Tuli arriving from Onu-Wahi.

IC: Vesun

Vesun stepped out of the Onu-Ta-Koro tunnel. He was surprised to find himself right in the middle of the village already. He had felt the heat mounting as he approached the exit, but once outside it struck him with its full power. He noted this calmly, but slowed down his walking to keep himself cool. He turned to Khervos. "A cable-car, you said..."

BZPRPG Profile: Vesun.

Subtlety is more powerful than strength.

IC:

It was still weird to associate the cutie I'd hooked up with last night, smiling at me and humming, with the Gukko Force commander who'd tried to spear me clean through with those tacky katana of hers.

"Well, look. You know me, Daring. I'm not one of those guys who can talk you through your problems and help you move on with your life all therapist-like. Just ain't me." I flicked my eyebrows, and the corner of my grin twitched in amusement. "But if you want, when I track down the guy who killed Matau, I can tell him you said hi and scoop his throat out with my bare fingers."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: The snappily-dressed bartender gave merely a shrug, and set to work mixing up a simple rum and cola for the Skakdi.

"If I flipped out every time a fight started in this bar..." he proclaimed, with the wisdom and experience a solid two months working at the Lavapool Inn (may she rest in peace) tinging his voice, like the worldly cush of a well-traveled couch. He handed the drink to the Skakdi and accepted the empty glass of Jolek's, presenting the both of them with a knowing smirk for their efforts.

"I wouldn't have lasted a week in this town. Granted, hiring a bouncer'd do me some good, but you know how it is when you only opened last month and get your roof half-destroyed almost right out of the gate." he finished, returning the newly re-watered glass to the Jungle lad,
 who in turn nodded his gratitude and looked to the Skakdi beside him.

"You go on ahead. I think I'll be fine, since I tried to stay out of it and just get a drink. Right?" he looked to the bartender for affirmation,
 who looked up from the glass he'd been cleaning.

"Depends on the guard, really."

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens