BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

I bit down on my bottom lip and looked back to the bottle a little self-consciously. "Yeah...I mean, nah. They ain't. And...you are. Thanks." My teeth dragged along the bottom of my lip and ground together in thought.

"I wouldn't have expected you. Of all people. Here. Of all the people over the years...I keep coming back to the cops."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

"You all tried to kill me. I was putting like, ten percent of effort in." I winked at Skyra and wagged the finger I'd used to plug her bourbon bottle reproachfully. "No offense, Sky, but if you had been high enough on the priority list to warrant me wanting you dead, you know. Ker-cherk.

I pursed my lips again and thought, cradling her head with the back of my hand.

"There was one time. After Tank sicced Iris on me, but before I shot the bird. If you'd been like...eight inches closer...well. I don't like having my head tinkered with. You standing in my way? You'd have been roadkill." I thought about the scene on the Ga-Wahi beach and then turned to look at Skyra. "I'm glad you weren't. You're...not a terrible gal to be around."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Akhulii

Akhulii thought for a second and then replied, "Give me about fifteen minutes. I got myself all set up in here and now I have to clean up."

Akhulii moved quickly, bounced around and slid across the floor to pack up. His hands moved fast but efficiently to make sure fragile pieces were put in their cases carefully. After many years of working as an alchemist/brewer he learned to have good motor control in his hands.

When everything was packed up and ready, he looked back to Ryzen and said, "Well, I'm already to go. Do you have anything to pack?"

IC:

Zero laughed, a rare sound that was disturbing and pleasant all at once. She started towards the open doorway, giving Veteran a soft pat on the head before turning her back on the pair.

"Yes, feel free to take some time to rest. I will be departing shortly for some matters that need attending to. While I am out, I would like you two to see to our other recruit down in Ta-Koro. I believe you've had your eyes on him for a time already, Veteran."

"Hopefully the others will be back from Ko-Koro by the time I return. I'll expect a full report, and will be back to see to the Toa's trial, given he accepts our offer."

She disappeared for a while to gather her belongings. She passed them again on the way out.

"Do make yourself at home, Scholar. There are a handful of empty rooms that await occupants. Pick one, and it is yours."

With that, she left them there on the bench, making her way down the rocky slope and away from her Obsidian Outpost.

OOC: Zero to Onu-Wahi

Edited by Requiem

IC:

"I've tried not to theorize. It's less migraine-inducing to project an image of the d-bag with the annoying voice over top of you than it is to catch myself checking you out whenever you go up or down the stairs from the living room."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Skyra

"Yeah well...my current body used to belong to someone else actually. Some incident with an Iden destroyed her spirit so...when my old body was about to die a doctor had me use an Iden..." 

I shifted a bit. "Woke up looking like this...they didn't tell me it was girl's body, bit of a shock." 

Edited by Skitty

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Akhulii

Akhulii took out a walking stick (which he didn't really need, but insisted it made walking much less stressful) and began towards the door. "Well then, Le-wahi, here we come!"

He went down to the main desk to pay off the rest of the fare and give back the key. Then, they went out into the streets.

Akhulii pulled out his map again and looked at it. "Now which way do we go now?" He spread the map out enough for Ryzen to see.

IC: Danaar Kaas (Ta-Koro)

It was finally complete. The prototype weapon. I wanted to call it "Danaar Rifle", but I'm starting to think that I shouldn't name all of my inventions after myself. So I decided to call it a 'hand cannon'. It was a large, shallow metal tube, with a small ignition hole on   top. The rear end of the gun was blocked, the front end was open. It was time to test it.

I went to the Charred Forest, which was as quiet and empty as usual. I loaded the cannon: some Danaar powder and a round, rock ball. This design was based on the broken, foreign rifle weapon I scavenged from a garbage dumb and on the Patero launcher. I had no idea if it actually worked, but at least my calculations said that it would. I still haven't remembered the exact composition of Danaar powder, and my supplies are running low. Luckily the powder is at least three times as powerful than Stralix powder, so I didn't need much of it anyway.

I readied the hand cannon, and aimed at a nearby black tree. I lit a wooden stick on fire with my tinderbox, and slowly moved it into the ignition hole on the gun.

BOOM

I was pushed back by the explosion, and fell on my back. The tree I was aiming at exploded into splinters. "UNHOLY KARZ!" I shout. I didn't expect the explosion to be THAT big. Looks like I need to develop a smaller version: the recoil on this one is too much. The barrel of the cannon seems to have been fractured too. I need to continue development. Maybe create a version that doesn't need an external igniter, like that broken rifle? Back to the drawing board, I think.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC:

I started trying to pry Skyra's hand off my forehead with the fingers on my right hand. "I just pictured everyone I ever hated reincarnated on a biological see-saw. Little spooky."

-Tyler

Edited by Parks and Rekt

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

Saeva shot Erzu a rude gesture, keeping it out of her mother's line of sight, before cocking her head as she looked at Torana. Idly, she tapped the sword on her back. "I like a good old brawl. Fistfights are fun, and I even enjoy swordfights, too. With the right opponent, any fight can be a blast."

"But sometimes a fight ain't for fun. Sometimes the you're fightin' ain't looking to walk away, and you can't be either. A fight's pretty fun, and powers and real weapons take some of that away. But when you've got to be serious, you can't hold nothing back."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Yeah, this guy still exits. Hello everyone who seems to have completely forgotten about me!

IC: Natharius.

Natharius was growing bored. Waiting to get interrogated was boring. 

I the meantime, he'd been tinkering with his damaged robotic arm. Being careful not to alarm the guards, he used his laser vision to fuse together some of the shredded circuits. A hasty patch job, but it worked. He now had some mobility in the limb again. The fingers were stiff and sluggish, and the arm didn't have the full range of motion it had once had, but it would serve him for now. 

He reached up and jabbed one of the guards roughly in the shoulder. "Can you go and find your commander, or torturer, or whoever the karz it is who is meant to be interrogating me? The sooner I get this over with, the better." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Kouyran  Scholar (Obsidian Outpost)

IC:
Zero laughed, a rare sound that was disturbing and pleasant all at once. She started towards the open doorway, giving Veteran a soft pat on the head before turning her back on the pair.
"Yes, feel free to take some time to rest. I will be departing shortly for some matters that need attending to. While I am out, I would like you two to see to our other recruit down in Ta-Wahi. I believe you've had your eyes on him for a time already, Veteran."
"Hopefully the others will be back from Ko-Koro by the time I return. I'll expect a full report, and will be back to see to the Toa's trial, given he accepts our offer."
She disappeared for a while to gather her belongings. She passed them again on the way out.
"Do make yourself at home, Scholar. There are a handful of empty rooms that await occupants. Pick one, and it is yours."
With that, she left them there on the bench, making her way down the rocky slope and away from her Obsidian Outpost.
OOC: Zero to Le-Wahi

Scholar nodded in thanks to Zero, sitting on the bench and breathing heavily after the exertion from the fight and the trauma of multiple wounds. He iced over his wounds as best as he could without impeding movement, and levitated his axe and dagger into his hands using his Matatu. Scholar slipped his dagger into its sheath on his right hip, and, getting up, used his axe as a crutch to support himself after the gash along his left side. In this fashion, the newly-renamed Scholar made his way down into the Outpost, and took a medium-sized room with a view out over the Tren Krom Break. He proceeded to cover the walls and ceiling of the room in ice.

Edited by Makuta Miras
  • Upvote 1

VBWj75sh.png

IC: (Rekhyt)

The Fa-Toa looked at the sun. The Outsiders agent was late. 

He pulled out a list on which many names were scrawled in hasty handwriting. Next to each name was an amount of widgets.

This would be the advantage of the group: all the organizing would be done by someone else, and the art could be left to the professionals. 

Against popular belief, Rekhyt was not a killer for hire; no he was an assassin, the difference being that while the former was someone who was paid to kill other people, the latter was someone who was payed a lot to kill important people.

However he did have a code: not to kill the unarmed (unless they had a really high value), not to kill for free, and not to enjoy it. It was a job. That was all.

Kathok

IC: Veteran.

The crimson and purple skakdi sat in his room within Obsidian Outpost, tying off the bandage he'd put around his injured spines. He'd rested long enough. It was time to go back out. Getting to his feet, he set off to find Kouyran, spotting him in one of the rooms further down the hall. 

"Up ya get, mate. We got more work to do." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:

"Sparky, I ain't let loose since the Rahkshi hit. Most of the time, I like to give people a fighting chance. There're only a few s on the face of this earth that'd get me to go all out."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: "Yeah. You'll find that when you've been doing it long enough, it doesn't take much to handle most things. It's all placement and application of what you DO use." he said, drawing his legs into a criss-cross, a habitual motion. Placing his hands on his knees, he looked over to Torana. "And the more you practice doing it, the better at it you get." he said with a smirk.

helo frens