BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: (Kino)

"Hey hot stuff, waiting for the axe to fall?" I sighed, knowing full well Jaller was going to be ####### us both out pretty soon. Angelus didn't deserve it though, if I hadn't ask him to go out with me. He would have been here. And yet at the same time as much I as I felt guilty for not being there, and felt guilty for distracting Angelus. I had really liked last night. Now though I'd find those people who did this, those Piraka. I'd gut them for ruining what would have been a perfect night, by messing up my Koro. I intended to walk in there will Angelus explain what happened last night and why we weren't available. Then we'd get to more important things, like actually hunting these people down.

Edited by Hanako Herupa

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: The Champion (Obsidian Outpost)

I left the room, headed for my quarters. I would need to prepare my armour, and make sure the EED is working. As I was walking, I pulled out the map of the island I had bought from a matoran few days after my broken ship was washed ashore, and checked the location of Ko-Koro. Zero had said "Have fun time freezing to death", andI suddenly I remembered that Ko-Koro might just be in the middle of that large mountain range on the western side of the isle. My suspicions were confirmed to be true. Great, I thought, It will be wonderful to walk in the snow as the cold winds freeze my muscles and make me feel numb. I couldn't wait.

After my armour was ready, and my backpack filled with rations and fresh water, I went to the docking area. It was empty, so I decided to wait for others.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Kouyran (Ta-Koro)

IC: Draygon Veteran.

"I suspect that in this heat the ice would have melted by now, but if you feel it's necessary to cover your tracks, mate, it's fine by me. But you can do that yourself. I'll not have any part in coverin' up a murder, got it? It aint nothing personal, but my job kind of hinges on me not getting arrested, so... yeah..." 

He paused, "You left the corpse outside the inn? Wouldn't someone have noticed it by now?" 

"Wait a sec.. Yep, the energy's come back. Time to go, then. As for the corpse...Yeah, I think I'll leave it where it is. Let's just skirt it by a large margin."

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Draygon Veteran

The new guy had potential, but there was still some areas he needed to work on. Like covering his tracks and not leaving dead bodies out in the street where anyone could stumble across them. No matter, he could be trained. 

"I hope ya packed your hikin' boots mate, cuz we got a bit of a climb ahead of us. All the way to the Tren Krom Break. You up for it?"

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Draygon Veteran 

"Let's get goin' then." Veteran said, setting off 

OOC: cue BZPtime teleportation.

After hiking for quite some time, the pair arrived at the Ta-Wahi side of the Tren Krom Break. "Oi, hello?" Veteran shouted in the genera direction of the tower of the Obsidian Outpost. "Anyone out here? It's Veteran; I've brought a new recruit!"

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:

"It's okay not to fight. Plenty of people don't." Saeva gestured, once again, towards the window, at the scene playing out across the city. "But someone's got to. Because if they don't, those win. Me, I'll stop fighting when the ticker decides to throw in the towel. Cuz those ain't gonna stop, so someone's got to stop them. Fighting's what I'm good at. It's a job that needs doing. And it, it's fun."

"I still wish she'd just joined the Guard." Her father commented, speaking up again.

"Guard's boring, and Erzu's dislocated shoulder is funnier."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: "No, what was funny was when I started swinging it at you. Even I was laughing at that." he said letting his left arm go limps and slinging it shoulder-first as a demonstration.

"I'm the same way. All I've ever done is fight. I'll ever been worth a ###### at is fighting. Ask my old man some time, I'm a useless brat who only comes home with scrapes and bruises to show for his accomplishments. If I'm not good at anything else, may as well put it to use."

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

IC (Oreius, Inu)

Oreius didn't know how many of his team were left in Ta-Koro, so it came as a welcome surprise to see Korero step out of the prison. Then he frowned. The Toa of air looked like he'd seen a ghost.

"Brother, are you all right?"

IC (Korero)

"No, Oreius," Korero replied, with a sigh and a shake of his head. "No, I'm really not."

He raised his eyes to meet those of his fellow Toa Maru.

"I just got a message from Ko-Koro. It's under attack."

How to describe the attackers? Followers of Makuta? He'd rather not think about the implications of that particular label. One name would be enough.

"Echelon."

Edited by Twelfth Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC Forger, Obsidian Outpost

"Oi, hello? Anyone out here? It's Veteran; I've brought a new recruit!"

Even in the meeting chamber, Veteran's voice was audible, albeit slightly muffled. Forger now stood alone with Enforcer and Zero. "Let us finish our private matters quickly. We have a new visitor to greet and a Koro to save."

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

IC: Zero

"Oh good, right on schedule."

She waited until everyone had filed out the door. After a few moments, only the sounds of their diminishing footsteps remained.

The she-Skakdi regarded her comrades in turn.

"I would like you both to make sure everyone is kept in line. I don't want to hear about any deaths, or find out that someone has become a torture victim of the Brotherhood. I want you to make sure this mission goes as smoothly as it can. We don't really know what's up there, but from what I've heard it isn't pretty."

She sighed audibly.

"Also, be on the lookout for possible recruits. The fighters up there will likely not be of interest, but keep your eyes peeled. Before you depart I would like to hold a quick trial for our new recruit in the station."

Edited by Requiem

IC: He looked at her funny.

"I... what are you talking about? I was referring to when I'd get into fights as a kid. Obviously now the stakes are raised. S'why I've got the big stick on my back." he said, reaching back and drawing the wooden blade halfway for emphasis.

helo frens

IC: Minnorak Enforcer

Keep an eye out for new recruits? Not really my specialty. I'm tempted to try to drag Veteran along with us, but recognise that he is ill-suited to combat. He has other recruits to find anyway. I turn and follow Zero and Forger out into the open once more. Veteran is waiting for us, with a Toa of ice in tow. So he is to be our new recruit? Interesting. 

What will be even more interesting is to see who decides to fight them. 

Edited by NatoGreavesy

IC: Ryzen

I stared in complete shock at Akhulii. No one has ever called me something like fine before. I guess it was because of my "cold toa of ice" demeanor, but he managed to get under that and actually get a reply from me. I shook the thought off. He's probably just tired or something. Which I was too.

"Sure. Let's get some sleep."

IC: Akhulii

Akhulii walked out of the restaurant with Ryzen, belly full. He was getting drowsy, and though the streets of Ta-Koro were still active, it had a slower demeanor to it and had lost some energy.

They walked around for a little while through the koro, passing many shops and huts.

Eventually they came across another motel. It was somewhat smaller but looked cozier and more well-kept.

"Shall we try this one? Hopefully they'll offer a lower price."

Akhulii decided to try this one. He walked in and found the interior to be plain, but pleasant. It was lit by a warm fire. A small radio on the desk played soothing music. A ta-matoran sat at the desk and was hiding a magazine underneath the desk. He looked up at the sound of the door and smiled.

"Afternoon strangers! How may I help you?"

Akhulii looked to Ryzen confident that this was the right hotel.

"Hello," Akhulii replied, "We're looking for a place to stay the night. Any chance you have any available rooms for a fair price?"

The ta-matoran quickly flipped through the book and answered, "Why it looks like we do have a place for you two. 15 widgets per night for both of you. It's not big but it should fit your needs. Interested?"

Akhulii looked to Ryzen again. "Sound fair, doesn't it?"

OOC: New orders guys. I'm going to bunny everyone on the Ko-Koro team straight to the cable car and get going if we want a chance of getting a slice of the Ko-Koro action, not to mention the money. Hope no one minds. :)

IC: Minnorak Enforcer.

It seems I do not have time to wait and watch the trial, though. Veteran and Zero will have to pass judgement in my stead. I retrieve my helmet and weapon and walk to the docking area. Champion, Tracer and Judge are already there. Forger is right behind me. "We're leaving now!" I speak up, loud and commanding. "Everyone into the cable car." I do not speak often, so when I do, they recognise that I mean business. I step into the car last, waiting for Forger. He is the leader of this mission; he shall take command once we reach the other side of the Break. 

Once everyone is inside, I close the door, and we set off.

OOC: Tracer, Judge, Enforcer, Champion and Forger to Ko-Wahi. (If I missed anyone who was on the team, let me know and I'll edit). 

Edited by NatoGreavesy

IC (Oreius, Inu)

Sound the drums of war.

Oreius didn't blink. "Let's go, then."

IC (Korero)

Oreius' unflinching reaction was reassuring.

"Agreed," Korero replied. "Any idea where the others are?"

The Toa of Air regretted having stormed so thoroughly out of the Maru's meeting in Oreius' hut. It would have been wise, he noted, to at least speak with his like-minded Brothers and Sister before going his own way.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:

Angelus reclined in his chair restlessly, not from distress about Jaller's summons but more of a general impatience, bred to twitch restlessly underneath sinewy muscles and jungle scars. He crossed his feet at the ankle, and then uncrossed them, and crossed them again with an opposite dominant foot. His right hand cushioned his head against the wall; his left index finger rocked the point of his longsword back and forth, hilt pressed into the floor. 

"I'd say we'll be fine," he ventured. "A lecture, no doubt, but three months of no crime in Ta-Koro and it was my first night off in..." He thought about it - did taking time to adventure with Joske count as a vacation? He did help save the island from Heuani - "...a while. It was a crazy coincidence and it bit us in the , but it's not worth disciplinary action. We'll be fine."

He favored Kino with a wry smile and then blew an impatient exhale out through o-shaped lips.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

"Alrighty then, I guess that room will suit us just fine." He handed over the fifteen widgets.

"Excellent. How long do you think you will be staying?" He asked as he accepted the currency.

"Probably only tonight. I don't think we'll be staying in ta-koro for too long."

The ta-matoran nodded as he handed over the keys. "Well then your room is on the second floor, third one down. Enjoy your stay!"

He smiled and then went back to reading  the latest issue of The Rahi Digest.

Akhulii turned back to Ryzen and said, "Well that went smoothly."

They walked up to the second floor and found their room. The inside was well kept and in good condition. There was even a thin wall separating Akhulii's bed from Ryzen's bed.

IC: (Rekhyt)

A gold and gunmetal toa of magnetism stepped out of his hut into the bright midday of Ta-Koro.

Most passers-by wouldn't know who he was; no, you needed to be a very specific kind of person to know Rekhyt Mahara. But in a way, he was famous.

The toa walked into a nearby inn and sat at the bar, ordering an iced drink and a piece of grilled fish, imported from Ga. The drink had a tiny umbrella in it.

He took out a serrated guard-grade dagger and hacked a piece of the fish off. 

You wouldn't know by looking at him, but Rekhyt had just murdered someone for 5000 widgets, and was therefore quite happy.

OOC: Open for interaction...

Edited by Silo

Kathok

IC (Korero)

Oreius' unflinching reaction was reassuring.

"Agreed," Korero replied. "Any idea where the others are?"

The Toa of Air regretted having stormed so thoroughly out of the Maru's meeting in Oreius' hut. It would have been wise, he noted, to at least speak with his like-minded Brothers and Sister before going his own way.

IC (Oreius, Inu)

"No," the Toa of Fire replied. "I haven't seen them, and the Guard would know if they were still here. But I've heard nothing."

IC: Plagia

This was getting ###### freaky, let me tell you. Suddenly, having a weapon on hand was looking like a real investment.

"Thanks man," I said, grabbing the hammer as I stood up. Then I turned to Vygel.

"I thought a rapier just another kind of sword?"

IC: Gunner

"Where do you keep getting this food from?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC Yasurek:

"I wouldn't be surprised if there actually was a criminal mastermind somewhere in Doomslayer's head," Yasurek remarked. He was seated next to the others, roasting a marshmallow over a heatstone. "Marshmallows are tasty."

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic