BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Akhulii

Akhulii looked on the map to confirm what Ryzen had said, looked confused for a moment, and then nodded his head after he understood.

They began walking in that direction after they left Ta-Koro. Akhulii wasn't too upset about leaving though; it was a fine place but didn't really suit his interests. IT was too stressful.

They walked farther south for a while, avoiding the Charred Forest that they had gotten lost in before. No need for a repeat of that.

IC: Kouyran Scholar (Obsidian Outpost)

IC: Veteran.

The crimson and purple skakdi sat in his room within Obsidian Outpost, tying off the bandage he'd put around his injured spines. He'd rested long enough. It was time to go back out. Getting to his feet, he set off to find Kouyran, spotting him in one of the rooms further down the hall. 

"Up ya get, mate. We got more work to do." 

The ice on his wounds eased the pain somewhat, numbing them and leaving Scholar about able to walk. He looked down the corridor at Veteran's call, and, testing his legs without his axe as a crutch, walked slightly unsteadily down the corridor towards him. 

"More members? Will I have to fight this one?", Scholar said to the Skakdi.

Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png

"With any luck, neither of us will have to fight them," Veteran growled, "Now come on mate, we're heading back to Ta-Koro."

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:

"The monkey's got it right, for once." Saeva commented, grinning widely, before thumping a fist against her chest. "Don't matter if you don't want to fight. We'd be more than happy to deal with it. You had it straight; friends watch each other's backs, so y'got someone watching yours."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

"Yep mate, back to Ta-Koro. And then a quick stopover in Ga-Koro to find someone else on my list. You up for it?" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: "For once." he agreed, letting the backhanded compliment part past him like a wave against a rock and nodding with a satisfied grin.

He then raised a finger, eyes and expression suddenly gaining a note of seriousness.

"However, that also means you may end up having to deal with these things yourself. We'll try to keep you out of as much as we can, but I'm more than willin' ta bet there will be some sticky situations." he explained, leaning forward as he did so. "Way I figure, you have the right to take that into account too."

helo frens

"We're looking for someone. I'll know them when we find them. Or when they find us. Now, let's go." 

Without even looking back, Veteran started walking. 

Arriving once more through the gates of Ta-Koro, Veteran was pleased to see that Scholar had followed him the entire way. That was diligence. Now... how were the two of them going to find this guy? Veteran vaguely knew who he was looking for, and Zero had mentioned a few things, but it was a big city.

"Hey Scholar," Veteran called out to the Toa, "this is gonna take a while..." 

"Go ahead, mate" Veteran waved him off, "I'll start looking. We'll meet at..." he thought of a landmark that Scholar should be able to find without too much difficulty, "... the Lavapool inn, or what's left of it, in say, about half an hour." 

Veteran rolled his eyes at the first comment. Yes, great idea! Go shouting your intentions to rob the populace two bio from the front gate! He thought snidely, but didn't say anything. "Yes, big crater near the centre of town. Like you said, it's surrounded by guards, so I wouldn't go stealing anything when you're near there. If you get yourself arrested, I am not busting you out. Now off you go , go get your drink." 

IC: Kouyran Scholar (Ta-Koro)

tumblr_n6tqlhQsFs1tu1mmao2_250.gif

With that, Scholar walked right through the gate. The gate with four guards on either side of it, and they didn't even blink at his comment about robbing Matoran.

"So, half an hour, at the crater, right?" Scholar shouted back at Veteran.

Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png

"Yes," Veteran shouted back. He was getting tired of repeating himself. While an absolute devil in a fight, Scholar was like an annoying child following him around. "I'm on a recruiting mission, not babysitting," he reminded himself with a scowl. 

He didn't let it distract him, though. He had work to do. 

OOC: I'm pulling BZPtime to get into the Koro.

IC: Kouyran Scholar (Ta-Koro)

The Ko-Toa sat down once more at the bar of The Lavaboarding Rahi, having already snatched the wallet of a Ta-Matoran.

"I'll take a pint of Madu Cabolo juice. No ice.", Scholar said roughly to the Lesterin behind the counter. 

"That'll cost ya 10 widgets, Toa.". The Lesterin spat the word Toa out quickly and venomously, obviously showing his low opinion of them. Scholar ignored it, and slid ten of the widgets he'd stolen over the bar. When the juice came over to him, he created a few ice cubes in the liquid. Then he downed it in one.

"Not particularly nice to do business with you, Mr. Lesterin, but whatever." With that parting shot, Scholar shouldered his way out of the inn through the dense-ish throng, and made it out onto the street, where the sun was already half an hour past when he went in

Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Veteran

In the meantime, Veteran had been busy asking around for the being he sought, with little success. 

No one seemed to know who Rekhyt Mahara was, or where the Toa of magnetism could be found. 

OOC: That's your cue, Silo, next time you're online. 

"I might be, mate," Veteran said calmly, completely hiding any surprise that may have shown on his face. Zero had mentioned that this being had been seeking out The Outsiders, he just hadn't expected him to actually find Veteran before Veteran found him. "You are Rekhyt Mahara, right?"

Edited by NatoGreavesy

IC: Akhulii

Akhulii stopped when Ryzen asked the question. He was honestly quite relieved that he had asked, for he had been moving quicker than he was comfortable with. "Yes, yes. I think I could go for a break..."

He sat down on a fallen tree trunk and rubbed his ankles. He noticed a peculiar purple flower. He seemed interested, and then picked it and placed in it's own tiny bag. "This looks nice. Could have some good natural properties to add to some medicines."

"I might be, mate," Veteran said calmly, completely hiding any surprise that may have shown on his face. Zero had mentioned that this being had been seeking out The Outsiders, he just hadn't expected him to actually find Veteran before Veteran found him. "You are Rekhyt Mahara, right?"

IC: (Rekhyt)

"I...might be, mate."

Rekhyt dropped the guise of cool impassiveness, and grinned.

"Yes, that's me - Toa Rekhyt of the right honerable totaly-not-always-braking-the-Code Team Mahara. And you'd be a representative of the Outsiders, I'm guessing. Pleased to meet you."

The Fa-Toa extended a hand to Veteran.

Kathok

IC: Veteran

Veteran shook the hand, "I am indeed a representative of The Outsiders... which is meant to be a secret, so please keep ya voice down. Now, we'll have to walk and talk," he apologised, "I've got a recent recruit here with me. Went off to get a drink, so I told him we'd meet back at the Lavapool - or what's left of it." he started walking, "So tell me, mister Mahara, why are you so interested in joining our group?" 

IC: (Rekhyt)

"Well, as far as I can see, I'll be doing the same thing I already do but will be payed more, have someone to organised it for me and will have a lot of other skilled people to do it with, meaning things will be done a lot more efficiently and effectively." the Toa said as they neared the crater that had once been an inn.

"I heard about what's happening in Ko...who's side are we- are you on over there? Oh and also, is there some kind of test I have to pass to be accepted?"

Kathok

IC: Skyra

"Eh, pretty much what I live with everyday." I let Dorian pry my hand off his head.

"Sometimes I see my reflection and forget Im looking at myself."

IC:

"I get like that sometimes. Except it's less of 'Wow, suddenly I look feminine again,' and more of 'If I were Joske, I would so come out for me.'" I ran my tongue along my top teeth and blew out a sulky puff of air.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND