BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Veteran.

Veteran raised one arm to shield his good eye from the self-destruction of Scholar's rigged launcher. The powder charge inside the weapon exploded before it left the barrel, turning the weapon into a wildly out of control rocket.

And Scholar was still holding onto it as it shot backwards towards the arena's back wall...

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Scholar (Obsidian Outpost)

Part 1, Book 3, Chapter 3

Scholar hurtled towards the wall, the flaming launcher still tightly held in his grasp. He flung the launcher aside, crashing into the ground milliseconds before he hit the wall.

"Yet again, ow." He picked himself up, severely rattled by the explosion, and turned on Veteran.

"Well, I think we both know who's about to become a pancake, Veteran."

His mind filled with anger, Scholar grabbed the Skakdi with his Matatu and smacked him into the wall.

OOC: I claim my revenge via autohit! Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha! 

VBWj75sh.png

Veteran got unsteadily to his feet. "Forger, a member of our group just attacked me, completely unprovoked. I believe the punishment for that kinda travesty is gettin' thrown headfirst into the Break, aint it?"

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"You can't prove that I rigged anythin' mate!" Veteran countered, "It's like I said, those things malfunction all the bloody time."

He noticed Tracer the she-skakdi saunter up to them, holding her nose. "Welcome to the party. We're celebratin' Scholar joining the group. You just missed him blowin' up his candles."

IC: Scholar (Obsidian Outpost)

Part 1, Book 3, Chapter 3

"Fine. I apologise for my outburst, then." said Scholar venomously, his eyes flashing. He looked to the latest arrival, a De-Skakdi. "I would say that I'm pleased to meet you, but you look a bit feral over there, so instead I'll just say that I hope I never get on your bad side."

• Upvote 1

VBWj75sh.png

"Cuz she'll fry ya if ya don't."

"How 'bout instead, you jump into the Break?" Veteran suggested, only half joking. "It'll be quicker that what Zero'll do to ya when you p*ss her off."

"Just fix the wall and keep ya mouth from now on, mate. For your own sake." He turned to Forger. "You were right. Where the ###### is Zero finding these people?"

OOC Yeah, I mean it's practically been a full day OOC.

IC Veneras

The journey back to the Outpost was long. Silence hung in the air, reminding the travellers of their failure and pain. 

The silence felt like a pervasive force, Veneras tried to speak but the silence filled his throat and clogged his mind. 
Veneras was traumatized by the desolation of his home. He thought of the Makuta Worshippers who now used the Holy Sanctum for their perverse rituals. He did not have the words.
By the time they reached the outpost the sun of war had gone down, and stars rose in the sky, as candles lit in the memorium of everything lost.
Veneras was limping heavily, and was now a good ten feet behind the rest of the group as they came to the great obsidian tower. 

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

IC: Marauder

Outside of the looming tower known as Obsidian Outpost stood a lone Skakdi, his fiery red and black armor standing out greatly against the snowy white of the Ko-Wahi landscape. His shredded cape-like cloth hung down his shoulders, wrapped partially around his mouth. He hated the cold with a passion, and as such kept as far away from it as possible. On normal circumstances, he would never be in the Mata Nui-forsaken Wahi. But, well... he needed a job.

The demented Skakdi had been kicked from his old organization - he had, more or less, burned down their entire HQ. He couldn't help it - it had been a full week since he had burned or blew up something, and he had thought that if he hid in the attic and set a few fires on the dry, wooden floor couldn't hurt anyone. And, well, perhaps a few Stralix Powder charges wouldn't hurt either...

He knocked the thought from his mind with a violent shake of his head. It was enough to say that it had been an honest accident - honest being a surprising keyword - though the group hadn't seen it that way, obviously. So, he had thought to himself, why not join the Outsiders? After all, it was in the name. And they could always use a few more strapping, handsome Skakdi like himself - and surely they would appreciate his beautiful singing voice!

The hunched, scrawny being hammered on the door once again. He wasn't going to leave until they acknowledged him being there, or at least shot at him or something.

All of a sudden, the Skakdi heard a sound from behind. A group beings were approaching the tower.

With a wide, toothy grin only offered by a Skakdi, he skipped over to the company and folded his clawed hands behind his spine-covered back. He cleared his throat and smiled even wider.

"Hello there!" he said in his throaty, well-worn voice.

OOC: It's time, my brethren.

Edited by Jakura Nuva
  • Upvote 1

IC: Enforcer.

"And you are?" I growl, my plasma weapon drawn and leveled at the skakdi in an eyeblink.

He walked a bit closer, his grin remaining firmly in place as he regarded the other Vortixx.

"My name is Marauder," he said cheerfully. "Well, that's my codename, anyways. I don't rightfully have a real name much longer, not since... well, whatevs. Anyways, mind showing me the way in, Jeevs? I have a date with destiny."

Marauder's eyes glowed mischievously. He could tell he was going to have fun with this guy.

Edited by Jakura Nuva

"I don't have a clue what you're talking about," I say evenly, coughing a little. I keep my gun trained on the suspicious skakdi with one hand, and use the other to very slowly take a wary sip from my waterskin. "Now get out of our way."

I had a feeling it wouldn't be that easy. This stooge had trouble written all over him.

Marauder frowned a bit. This wasn't going to be easy...

"Well... that's unfortunate. Because I happened to have some, uh, leverage - yeah, leverage. It could be useful to you guys, you Outsiders..."

He used the term with emphasis, to let them know he knew precisely who they were.

"Basically, I want to join. I heard you have a spot or two open... or, if not, I could take care of that for you..."

Marauder casually looked past Enforcer and at the other beings in the group, obviously searching for the weakest one.

How the karz did this guy know who we were. My finger tightens on the trigger as I consider the options. Shooting him would solve a lot of problems, but not yet. I need to find out who else knows about us.

"How do you know who we are? Who told you? Who else have you told?"

Marauder's snarky grin returned to his face. They were interested...

"Whoa, whoa," he said casually, not wanting to get his head shot off. "Calm down, buddy. I was part of another organization awhile back. I, uh, defected - there wasn't enough action, if you know what I mean."

He would've knudged the Vortixx with his elbow if he wasn't sure it would've gotten his arm blown from its socket.

"Anyways, word gets around whenever a band of mercs emerges. You guys are gettin' lotsa whispers around the Koros... not by the civilians, of course, but by other operatives. They envy you guys wait a, uh, a certain passion." He crossed his arms in front of him and tilted his head madly. "And by envy, I mean - " He made a slashing throat across his neck, then giggled.

Edited by Jakura Nuva

OOC: Seriously guys, we're supposed to give Teclax a chance to post. I PMed him and said that you all wanted to move on if he wasn't attacking, which he doesn't really have a reason to do so anymore since we didn't take Mortem prisoner, but we still do owe him the opportunity for interaction.

All I'm asking for is one more day to wait for a reply; if I don't hear anything from him by tomorrow, we'll move on.
IC: As Verulas reached the tree-line with the group, he stopped as an uneasy feeling washed over him. This area was both way too open for his liking and provided ample amounts of cover for an ambush lying in wait. Their group hadn't arrived to or depated from the city quietly, so if anyone was lurking out there, they almost certainly had them in their sights. He squinted, eventually catching a faint glimmer in the distance.
Not taking chances, he willed some trees around his allies to shake the snow from their branches in an attempt to obscure them from sight while leaving himself temporarily vulnerable.
  • Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

"The other merc groups already know about us?" this is news to me, and not good news, either. "Exactly how much do they know?"

• Upvote 1

This guy has a clearly over-inflated opinion of himself. "The only thing I need from you is for you to start talking. And what you need is to start talking before I burn a hole through that smug face of yours."

IC: (Rekhyt)

The Fa-Toa walked up to where Enf* was talking to this mysterious skakdi. From what he could make out, this skakdi wanted to join...that would make four of them...

*Rekhyt couldn't think of an easily repeatable nickname for Enforcer...too bad.

IC: (Mortem)

Thee cowards are finally out of sight and, easily crumbling the ice they used to bind me to the ground, I head out to find Dayeth. My wounds, previously numbed by the snow, are starting to hurt, and I need to find more of my kind. This place should be full of them, but it seems that they are elsewhere...

Kathok

"Yeah mate, very well done," Veteran clapped sarcastically.

*facepalm* 

"To stop myself from throwing yours into the Break," he straightened his eyepatch. "Now mate, you seriously gotta wisen up before Zero gets back, or things are gonna go badly for ya."