BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Wasuka

Azureus. Hm. A name she didn't know. At all. She sniffed. He looked at her, asking what her helmet was. And calling it a mask.

EUGH

"It's not a mask, it's a helmet. Dyall not have helmets here?"

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: Azureus

"yeah, we have helmets here, but Kanohi masks are more useful. watch" He turned away from the being, activated his Kakama, and ran. in a single swift motion, he sped towards a building, running up the side of it, ending with a backwards somersault off the building.

Edited by Toa Azureus

Link to how Azi looks(UPDATED): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Hh1oWv0PcbLWVKdnpaT1hZeFk/view?usp=drivesdk

Also, because THEMESONG:

IC: Kanonu

"Wasuka" Kanonu whispered, pulling her arm to get her on her eye level. "Everybody wears masks here."

Her eyes were going wildly from Azureus and back to Wasuka. To be honest, she was scared that her friend might bring some unwanted attention. Toa and Matoran gossipping about Kanonu hanging around with a dangerous-looking stranger was the last thing she wanted. Not to mention that there were people who weren't very found of any bizarre new-comers...

OOC: Ahhh, 3 minutes late. Let's just pretend this was posted before Azi responded.

Edited by permamentlyExtinct

IC:Wasuka

One would have seen a look of mild alarm on Wasuka's face as he ran up the side of a building, if the visor of her sallet didn't obscure all but her eyes from view.

Of all things she'd seen so far, that was the most alarming.

"Huh."

She snapped back to her senses as Kanonu explained how helmets weren't really a thing here.

What madmen the locals here were.

"Whatever these...Karohee or whatever are...we don't have those back home."

Edited by SnowyAegis

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

Azi sped back to where Kanonu stood. "sorry about that," he said with a sheepish chuckle, "kinda went a little over board there. by the way, Ga-Koro for some reason sounds really familiar. there's only one other place with a similar name, and nowadays you can't do anything fun there without taking a stun staff to the face anyways. care to elaborate the history of where the Karz i am?" he asked Kanonu, hoping he wouldn't have another set of images flash through his mind.

Link to how Azi looks(UPDATED): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Hh1oWv0PcbLWVKdnpaT1hZeFk/view?usp=drivesdk

Also, because THEMESONG:

Wasuka looked around. Kanonu was right.

Nobody here wore a helmet. They had a floating village, spooky weapons and stuff, and some kind of weird Crystal submarine(the madmen), but not a single soul aside from her had the sense to slap a helmet on their heads. That only made this place feel even more alien.

Wasuka was growing progressively more distressed. She reached back to confirm there was a wall behind her, so nobody could sneak up on her from behind with their weird masks or something. Soon enough they'll try and convince they have actual, real deities, or that their masks can create force fields or something.

Meanwhile, Wasuka was already trying to remember how to build an airship engine.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Yet ANOTHER person who doesn't know where he is?! Kanonu took a deep breath and started speaking. "We're on the island of Mata-Nui, we're in Ga-Wahi, the region of water, and this is Ga-Koro - one of six villages on this island. As you've probably noticed, there are lots of fishermen, merchants and sailors. And drunk Toa. Quite a few drunk Toa."

She looked up at Wasuka and wondered what she was going to do next after they eat. Was she going away? Staying here, trying to find a way back home? She wondered how it was to just crash somewhere strange and unknown with no idea how to return. Kanonu, as usually, started feeling stress and the weight of responsability on her shoulders. If Wasuka was going to stay, she had to make things work here.

Kanonu started scratching a smal area on the side of her mask nervously.

Code red. Defcon 5. Full-scale alarm. All sirens blaring. Wasuka didn't know any engineering at all.

And the repair manual had gone down with the ship. Going back by sea was suicide.

She was perma-stranded here,

She swallowed. Hard.

"U-uhm, so, uh, where was this place you wanted to eat?" She stammered.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Azureus saw the look of fear In Wasuka's eyes, a sight he knew all too well. He put his hand on her shoulder, and smiled a reassuring smile. "Don't worry" he said to her.

Edited by Toa Azureus

Also, because THEMESONG:

Makuta fish. Makuta fiiiiiiish.....

Nope. Not a name she knew. She didn't know what it was, so she wasn't in a position to complain, but she also didn't have a reason to look forward to it. She did spot the waiter giving her a funny look, though. She gave the waiter a funny look right back.

She decided to fiddle with the visor on her helmet instead, making sure it was in the right spot and that the joints hadn't loosened up.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC (Tazera)

Taz cocked an eyebrow.

"Oh?" she replied. "It doesn't involve sampling the local drinks, does it? Swimming? Sparring? All of the above? No, wait, don't tell me...you've secretly got Vilda Kulrik locked in the brig and you want me to punch some sense into him?"

IC [Ayiwah - Aboard Chisaii Ryuu/docked at Ga-Koro pier]:

Aya couldn't help the snorting laughter bursting out of her. She managed to force it down again after a few seconds, but Taz undeniably had a talent for cracking her up even if she fought to keep on her stoic mask of professionalism. Shaking her head and still grinning the Commodore replied: "Alas, no. I considered it, but that would have meant risking him making contact with the people of Mata Nui - would you really want that as their first impression of our empire? Besides, you know well enough you do not need my permission to beat sense into anyone."

She tugged on the lapels of her uniform's coat, pulling it taught and removing creases. Mentally, she sent out a call to the royal guards aboard the Ryuu, ordering them to assemble in the ship's mess. When Ayiwah and Tazera entered the galley, they were already there, waiting for them. 

"No, what I need you to do is not quite as much fun - though it might involve sampling the local drinks. But that's going to be up to you."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Kanonu didn't say anything. On the other hand, there's nothing all that unusual - Toa come and go. 

Meanwhile, the waiter came back with two bowls for Kanonu and Wasuka. "Your order will be ready in a few minutes, sir." He informed Azi and went away, probably noticing Toa's grim expression.

Kanonu took her bowl and ate a spoonful of Makuta fish soup. "Are you staying here, in Ga-Koro? Or are you moving to some other Wahi?" She asked Aureus as if his team was never brought up in this conversation.

Whut.

That didn't help at all. In the least. 0%. She still didn't know what a Wahi was.

Also, what were...

Taking no consideration of her surroundings, and although she didn't shout, she did say aloud:

"What are elements?"

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

"Wahi is a region." Kanonu added. "We're in the region of water right now. There are also regions of fire, ice, air, earth and stone. In a few days I'm going to Onu-Koro. It might sound strange, but it's literally a desert away from here."

She kept staring at her food. She was focused on the problem of Azureus and Wasuka - should she take them? Last time we trusted a Toa...

She almost jumped out of her armour when a group of drunk Matoran suddenly started chanting loudly. 

"If you want to go, now might be your only chance, Toa." She said in a serious tone, almost as flat and cold as a Ko-Matoran.

IC:

"That is... One way of looking at it, I suppose." The Menti said slowly, sipping at her coffee quietly. "Though I cannot say it gives any better an idea of what this 'feminism' is. Nevertheless, your culture's tendency towards meritocracy is an interesting change of pace."

IC:

"No kidding," I said, the fingers of my right hand tapping out the melody to the ouverture of Dance of the Crystal Dragons on my seat while I started to become just a little concerned about what was in this ... what was it they called it again? Coffee? "Can't say I dislike too much, either."

IC: Melna (Naho Bay)

Melna whistled nonchalantly

IC:

"What were we talking about again?" Lux said, feet swinging from his perch on the porch railing. "Sorry. I think I zoned out for a second there."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

"You know" Kanonu said, finishing her soup. "there are some engineers at Onu-Koro - really good ones, in fact. Maybe they could help you."

She let the waiter take her empty bowl. Kanonu also tossed him two small widgets as a tip.

She turned to Wasuka with a smile. She nudged the Araka with her elbow."How do you like your first sea meal?"

IC:

"Don't you sweat it, ladies. I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure the whole island gets to see your merits! Great Spirit knows you've pretty much seen mine."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND