BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

--IC: Viis--

"Maybe you won't have to have a penny to your name."  Making another motion hopefully in the direction of the waiter, she called out, "Waiter!  Check, please!"

IC Sorox

Slowly, the boat began to leave harbor, but not without opposition from the crew. They were a Vortixx and three Toa- two of Stone, one of Earth. They looked for a way to set their load down, but by the time it touched the ground, the boat was nearly out of the dock. The Skakdi, slightly smarter, broke out of his trance of amazement and dashed at the ship, leaping off the dock with a roar, but Sorox brought a gallon of water to meet his face, and the half-dazed seaman clicked his chin against the railing and plunged into the water, before being half-dragged to shore by the Earth Toa.

If it wasn't for the fact that they had just stolen a boat, Sorox would have started dancing with joy. This was the most dramatic thing he had ever done with his life, and that was sad. e turned around with merriment in his eyes at his companions, glad that they did not have to hurt the crew too much.

"We all good?"

IC:Cyaramar

"Yeah, firing on all pistons." He nodded. "Uh, in unrelated news..." He pointed over his shoulder with his thumb, at the ice pick wedged through the loop in the sails. "Anyone know how to tie a knot?"

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC Sorox

Sorox looked up at the ice wedge in the sail, his heart racing. "You.. You can't be..."

Whoa. Something's really weird. I feel... Kinda sick... I-

His old gold mask collided with the deck, his sword clattering off to the side as a slight groan escaped his lips. He didn't appear to be moving.

OOC: Oh btw he seasick

--IC Viis--

"One bill," Viis said to the waiter.  Turning to Thel, she said, "I may not have to do it, but I want to.  You've done something nice for me by bringing me here; now I want to do something nice for you by paying the bill."

IC: Thel

Thel pursed his lips, bottling up any objections that would have surfaced just a few seconds ago. With a reluctant "Alright," he let Viis pay his tab, and sat quietly until the transaction was complete. It was only after the waiter left that he actually thanked her, though in an uncharacteristically awkward tone that suggested he still felt indebted.

"So uh," he said, waving the matter aside. "Let me know when you're ready to head on back, and I'll walk you there."

"Gotcha."  Shuffling around in the pockets of her lab coat, Viis produced the appropriate amount and dropped them on the counter.

"I'm ready to go home now.  Those Kunai aren't going to throw themselves."

--OOC:--

To imply that she paid the bill would imply that she could read the figure.  Since she can't see, I thought it proper to address that slight issue.

Not trying to be rude; just explaining the method behind my madness.

Thel nodded. Pushing his chair back, he got up and took hold of Viis' arm again to guide her through the restaurant, then the streets. The sun had begun to set, bathing the ocean in a bright sheen of orange that rippled with the wind. Soon it'd be dark, and Thel would retreat to his cave if he couldn't find a cheap place to sleep for the night.

"We're here," he said as they approached Viis' house.

IC: As Casanuva led the way to the Ga-Koro gate, Zueya risked a glance at Mako and Dakte. Besides an accent and the armor, she could have mistaken them for... Ga-Toa, maybe Vo-Toa like herself. She recalled what Casanuva had told her, of their mental powers that far surpassed what Vakua's mask was capable of. An intimidating thought, but also an intriguiging one. Casanuva had mentioned that the... "willhammer" was not the limit of their abilities, though.

"So, Mako, Dakte... What is it that you guys do?"

The times, they are a-changing...

"Thanks, Thel."

Then, impulsively, she gave him a hug.

"You're a good influence on a jaded old scientist.  I feel better now."

What she said was true.  Thel had helped her get out of her slump, even if it was by just a little.  Who knows, maybe if she hung around him more, she'd be back to her old cheerful self.

"Oh uh," Thel stuttered, taken aback by Viis' sudden embrace. A moment's hesitation passed before he returned the gesture, followed by an awkward neck rub when they let each other go. He had expected a handshake, not a hug. "Don't mention it. I was headed there anyway, so it's just convenient that I ran into you."

A pause, then a question.

"By the way, do you know any cheap inns around town? I still need to find a place to crash for the night."

"There's a really nice one just a block away.  The Dermis Turtle Shell.  I used to pass it all the time when I went to my lab.  The fares are cheap, and the beds are soft."

IC: (Datrox)

"Oh, no. But I'm thinkin' none of us have any experience in that field, so gotta pick someone right?"
He leaned over the side of the ship, looking out over the water.
​"...let's name her. Whatever the last guys called it? Scratch it off the hull. This is Vanguard property now, even if it's just gonna get us to Po."

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC Sorox

...What? Speak something understandable, you-

Sorox gripped the wooden planks as if the boat was about to turn upside down. For him, everything was swirling in a horrible mess of nausea and death. He couldn't bring himself to look up.

"WwwhhwHa-aat--'s G-g-oooin-ng----o-oon..."

IC: (Datrox)

He wasn't paying much attention to his companion's plight.
​"Mm, I dunno. I was thinking something more...peaceful. Something more welcoming..."
​Something ironic, given Sorox horrible seasickness.
"...something like Serenity."

OOC: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC Sorox

He was about to say 'well, someone stitched you', but thankfully his conscience denied it.

Now on his back, he forced himself violently into a sitting position, but then his head swam again and fell onto the deck again with a thud. "Great... I think I'm seasick."