BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

--IC: Viis--

"I think the question should be, what haven't I done?  I've discovered that mixing Ruki pheromones with buoyancy compounds causes explosions, I've derived a medicine from Kane-Ra saliva, I've determined that several species of decomposing bacteria live in the guts of Makuta fish, I've co-engineered the first draft of Volo Lutu Launchers...  The list goes on.  I won't bore you too much with the details."

Through her talking, Viis had heard a bell ring and a door creak open.  "Are we there already?" she asked Tira.

"I'm looking for Sonar Wires.  They're these things that attach to the back of your mask, and they activate whenever you trigger your mask function.  Since I have a pretty useless mask function, I haven't had to use it much, but with the Sonar Wires, that should change."

"I guess it's because I used to be so into my science that I didn't really get out and meet new people, so I don't really have anyone I'm close to to give me a hand."

Tira was silent for a moment, then said, "I think this is what you wanted."

"Cool," said Viis.  "Let me feel them, just to make sure."  She groped around until she found them, and ran her hands up and down their length, lingering on the pliable mask attachment port.

"Yep, these are the Sonar Wires for sure," she said.  "How much do they cost, Tira?"

"Wow!  That's cheap!  Hey shopkeep, I'll take this bundle of Sonar Wires, please," said Viis, groping up to the counter and laying the bundle and ten widgets on it.

"Maybe, maybe not.  Let me check to make sure they work."  Viis bent the mask attachment port to fit over the back edge of her Kanohi Rau and slid it gently on.  She fiddled with it until she found the on switch.  Nervously, she clicked it, and triggered her mask power.

But nothing happened.

"What the hey?  These aren't Sonar Wires!  They're cheap, non-functional knockoffs!" she exclaimed angrily.

Edited by capMARVELOUS

IC: Tira

"Well sonar hasn't been invented on Mata Nui so that's not too surprising, I'm amazed there are enough people who remember it to even know what it is to be honest. Hey ... weren't you going to invent something to see for you?"

Edited by The Invisible Noob

"Oh yeah.  Right.  I can invent things.  You know, I'd do that, except for the fact that I can't see."

Viis was really bitter now.  Her hopes had been riding on those supposed Sonar Wires.  Her shoulders slumped.  "Guess I'll have to find an Arthron or something."

"You undersell yourself, just because you're bind it doesn't mean you cant solve problems and create new things ... but in the meantime an Arthon and a cane should do. If you're lucky you might be able to trade your mask for one, I think the Akiri would be in charge of any spare masks in the Koro"

IC:

"You're quartermaster, Daijuno, finding a way to fit everything in the hold falls to you."

IC:

"Well, I'm already making room for a buoy," I said amidst another sip of coffee. "How much harder can a cow be?"

-Void

IC:

"That depends, I suppose. Do we know how big a cow is?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

"Oh right. That aspiring ###### brain surgeon..." Whitehot grumbled. "Ummm...like four, maybe? Five? I guess you could let one sleep on top of the cow..."

-Tyler

Edited by Pip Bernadotte

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Toa Karra

Karra got up from her bed. She was exhausted. She looked outside her window and gazed at the morning sunrise. She remembered a few months back, she would gaze at the morning sun with her teammates everyday, well not with all of them (most of them decided to go back to sleep).

But that was long ago. Back when her teammates were still...alive.

Karra started feeling uneasy. The Toa of Magnetism walked to corner of her room and grabbed her satchel and went outside. She closed the door of her hut, leaving all her memories behind.

She strolled along the roads of Ga Koro (they weren't actually roads, just giant lillypads). She saw her favorite café and decided to go in.

OOC: Karra is open for interaction.

IC: Zavesh (Ga-Koro)

Zavesh walks into the Koro, and looks around for an inn.

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

"You're sure?"

Viis was starting to brighten up a bit.  There might still be hope for her yet.

Edited by capMARVELOUS

OOC: Cap, if we go through with this you may have to pm the staff to talk to Hahli and get a new mask.

"I'm certain of it, if we tell her that one of the koro's best scientists is being held back by her disabilities, Hahli will be certain to lend her aid"

Viis blushed under her blindfold.  "Oh, I'm not the best scientist.  Not by a long shot.  But if you think it'll work, then, let's do it."

--OOC:--

Good idea.

I gently grasped Viis's hand.

"Then let's get going"

With that I started to lead her to the Akiri's hut at the center of Ga Koro. I could see a few guardsmen outside as normal, alongside a few people busy with their petitions to koro's leader.

Karra walked into the café and took a seat at an empty table at the corner of the room. A Ga Matoran carrying a notepad and a pen approached her.

"May I take your order, miss?" the waitress asked.

"I'll just have some toast and a glass of orange juice, thank you." she answered.

The waitress wrote down Karra's order and walked away. Karra crossed her arms and rested her back on her seat. She gazed out of the window and contemplated Ga Koro's beautiful horizon.

OOC: Btw do oranges even exist? Lol. Oh and Kovsorr are you about to interact with me?

Unable to find a suitable-looking inn, Zavesh instead decides to go to a café for the time being.

Entering the café, she looks around and decides to sit at a table close to the window. When the waitress comes over, she waves her away with a mutter of, "I'll have whatever. Surprise me."

Looking around, Zavesh can see a Toa in grey-and-white armour.

"Hey," she says to the Toa.

OOC: Zavesh is attempting to interact with Karra.

Edited by Kovsorr the Collector

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

Karra turned to see a Skakdi in front of her.

"Oh, uh, hi there."

She gave the Skakdi a friendly smile.

OOC:

Zavesh is a buonty hunter who opposes Toa.

Should Karra be worried about this? :P

Btw is anything happening to the Koro?

Edited by Darth Kranie

"So, what's Ga-Koro like to live in?" asks Zavesh amicably.

OOC:

"Opposes" might have been a bit strong. She doesn't work for Toa and finds them irritating, but right now she's bored and wants someone to talk to.

///////

IC Maldrakk

Verulas was nowhere to be seen.

He had somehow gotten off of the rooftop, or he was on another house, and he definitely wasn't going to let himself be seen. Well this was a problem.

Instead of silently following this character, he had decided to confront him immediately and cause a scene. Well, it was a setback. He had to get to Ko before this freak does and possibly reports him. That said, the fastest way was with a boat, so he crawled across rooftops until he found himself overlooking the docks.

He was on the roof of a wooden building, and the roof was unappreciative of his efforts, for it groaned and ached under his weight. There was a stir going on inside, and with all the noise he was making he couldn't stay for long. There were several boats around, some big, some small. One in particular had large crates on it. Now to find which one was headed to that destination so ill-omened.

He slid down the wall and appeared to emerge out of a darkened alley, instantly sucked in by the massive crowd.

"Yeah, I suppose I am new- though I'm not planning to stay here permanently. I'm just here to hunt bounties for people. Say... you don't know anyone who might need a job done for them, do you?"

///////

"The name's Zavesh. Wanderer, mercenary, blade for hire," she announces, "What's yours, Toa?"

///////

"Magnetism?" she queries, "What's that like? You pull metal to you or something?"

///////