BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Girah

Budge returned the squawk with an indignant "RAOUF!"

Girah nodded appreciatively. "Got this poor mutt off a breeder who had a spot of unauthorized kennel tomfoolery as a puppy. I can certainly understand the comradere at work there. He is only one generation though, and still in his prime, methinks." Budges sassy flick of the head confirmed a shared opinion. Girah just rolled his eyes. "You see, this is why I worry about complementing you, you knavish stray." "Brugwroop."

IC: Vilda Mako (Ga-Koro, Dasaka Envoy)

"He certainly doesn't have any problems with confidence does he. What other tricks can this little feller do?"

IC: The Angler / The Southern Charm

"Not sure if the armour's a nobility thing, Sudo," I said, still scrutinizing them. "Looks like they're all wearing crystal armour to me."

IC: Wherya (Southern Charm)

"It makes 'em look pretty impressive and intimidating. Maybe they like having a psychological edge?"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: He paid and left.

Not bad! Not bad at all, he'd have to remember this one. Really great seafood selection, polite service. Place almost seemed normal but, again.

Ga-koro.

Four outta five!

-------------------------------------------------

IC: "I've seen more intimidating than that done."

I hope that guy doesn't recognize me if we ever meet again

"It might be something psychological though. A 'look how rich we are' kind of deal."

Doesn't that usually mean the army's weaker when they pull that?

Nah better not assume

"But yeah, you're right Angler. It does seem pretty universal for them."

We should totally go there.

helo frens

IC:

How am I gonna attract Cipher.

Hmmm...

How am I gonna attract Cipher.

lightbulb.png

"NO, Skyra!" I yelled loudly, cupping my hands around my mouth. "I can't just take my pants off for you in public!"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: ...

Over-under on that being legitimate?

Calculating... Calculating... Calculating...

1:1.5 ratio. Given the persons involved, probable cause.

Over-under on that being Dor?

Dude, you know his voice when you hear it.

Cipher sharply whirled, and lo and behold, there he was. Standing with an ear-to-ear grin in the middle of the street, a girl on each arm, with a slew of bystanders looking his way thanks to that outburst.

In other words, Ciph wearily admitted, his element. 

• Upvote 2

helo frens

IC: Wherya (Southern Charm)

"They seem to making a pretty big fuss, though, over... all the metal?"

I wasn't sure how to take that, I saw some of the foreigners make big eyes when a Matoran showed them a handful of Widgets, it looked as if they'd never seen coins before, at least not coins made of metal. And they were armed with weapons and armor made of crystal. Wouldn't metal just be a lot simpler, why wouldn't they use it?

"What would make me not use the best material... either because I wanted to try something new, or because I didn't have it"

"Trying something new" was a pretty poor reason when it came to stuff that your life could depend on, so probably they used the best they could find. So did mean that they didn't have a lot of metal where they came from? That had to be it, right?

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: "Maybe they just have really bad quality stuff over there."

Like the Moonlanders!

That's why katanas are like they are, right? Something about the quality of metal.

Still cool though.

"And you know like no Toa of Iron to make up for it."

I wish I had a sword.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

IC: He didn't respond to that, instead looking Dorian in the eyes.

Then looking at Skyra.

Then Flay.

Then Dor.

Then Flay again.

Then Skyra.

Back to Flay

Dor.

Flay.

Skyra.

Something seemed different about Skyra. Three guesses as to what.

Destiny.

Skyra.

Dor.

Flay.

Destiny.

Dor.

"...Really?"

helo frens

IC: Skyra

Oh god...did he really just say that... My head was reeling from what Dorian had said that in my panic I hardly even noticed Cipher. And there were aliens about....oh god.

People were staring, I was probably blushing, what if...what if Tillian or the rest of the A-team was in the crowd? Oh god.

I finally looked at Cipher...one look at me and...he knew, it was that obvious. Oh god.

Then they started talking about how much money Dorian could possibly spend. Oh go-No wait, that's a good thing! 

"Speaking of spending money, where's my cake?" Honestly Dorian could spend as much money as he wanted. =D

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar