BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Qyntar

Qyntar continued reciting the texts, softly singing an ancient melody along with it.

Through the caverns of the earth

a fire thus burns

beneath the ground of the isle

a shimmer in the dark.

A flame from the dawn of time

burning in the heart

the earth beneath there holds

a shimmer in the dark.

The toa now recited the last part of the prophecy, a melody of old bound to his words.

A shining prize in the depths

waiting to be found

never gazed upon for many a year

shining in the depths of the earth.

Unknown riches to be found

but by a beast the riches shan't be found

guarded, kept from the eyes of all

shining in the depths of the earth.

OOC: So what do you guys think about the little thing I just did?

IC: Zuriana

"I don't believe you did," I reply, expecting the worst.

XXXXXXXXXX

Drenduin was killed before the second arrow even struck. He was frozen in his place, standing straight with his arms out to the side and the shaft sticking out of his chest, the shock visible on his face in the moments before the second bolt planted itself between his eyes, its force toppling him to the ground, where he lay very, very still.

Meanwhile, vines shot from the ground and coiled themselves around Ferron's arms and legs, originating from the Toa of Plantlife who had his blade to Zuria's neck. Two more Toa of Earth and Air stepped from the shadows, pointing spears at the Toa of Iron.

IC: Ferron (Po-Wahi Wastes)

"Well, it's quite a story" Ferron mumbled, already starting to trail off.

"We were the Toa Marok, I don't think you would've heard of us, but we did good, defeated som monsters, wheathered storms and whatnot, we were a team."

"I was the tough guy, you know with the Pakari and Iron endurance and whatnot. I was the one they counted on to wrestle Ash Bears" Ferron disclosed with a hollow chuckle.

"Our leader was Marinna, and she was one tough customer, rigorous discipline and steely resolve far greater than mine ever was.

"Deccon was our realist, always blabbering on about how in the grand scheme of things we didn't matter, yet he always came through in the end"

"Barok was our comedian, the most impeccably dry wit you'd ever imagine a Toa of Fire could muster, strangers to his humor were surprised every time by his surprisingly civil attitude."

"Brutop was our tree-hugging nature lover, and by far the fastest of us, there was never a boring moment with him"

"And then... Tarika"

Throughout his summation, Ferron's voice had sounded distant, but hopeful, like he was looking back at happy memories, but upon the mention of the final teammate's name, his voice grew softer, sadder, the deep rumbling of his voice changing into a sort of awkward moan.

"She was our healer, serene, lovely and all that, but by the spirits did she have a temper to her as well, it took a lot of coaxing to get out, but when it did, we did best to watch out"

"Now, as the big, tough guy of the crew I often ended up taking a worse beating than everyone else, so a lot of her attention was directed to me. And it was through those long nights around the fire below the stars, with her gentle touch, I soon grew very attached to her. I wanted nothing more than to tell her how I felt, to see if maybe we could be something more, but I never gathered up the courage to tell her, everytime I tried I just got this lump in my throat and I couldn't say anything."

A lone tear ran down Ferron's cheek, but no more followed, he'd stopped crying in droves a long time ago.

"Mata Nui, I loved her so; her smile, her laugh, how she seemed to know us all so well, nobody were better at inspiring or comforting us than her. And I never told her"

"She died, they all died, when a swarm of ravenous Nui-Kopen were set upon us by Makuta. We could've won, but Deccon hesitated, for just a second, and then..."

"That's how I got these" Ferron said, waving his prosthetic clamp-hand, "and that's how I found myself walking around on my own, until I ran into you and Krell"

XXXXXXXXXX

Ferron almost immediately began struggling to break free of the vines, his attempt fueled by the almost euphoric effect of his Pakari, the familiar sensation of raw power flooding into his veins, the sense that nothing was beyond his reach.

He tore his left arm free, but was soon forced to stop when the spearpoints of the other two Toa appeared on front of him, not to mention the sudden shock he recieved upon seeing Zuriana in the Bo-Toa's grip.

They remained like that for what must've been at least two minutes, Ferron halfway strung up like a trophy, two Toa watching him carefully, and the one further back gripping tightly around Zuria.

"Put. Her. Down." Ferron demanded.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Vrina

Vrina sat quietly on her bench as she seemed to meditate.. However as Qyntar sang his 'song' she could not help but laugh

"Trying to act all mysterious now Qyntar?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

"Just passing time with an old tale. Not surprised you haven't heard it, only about four now that actually know it." Qyntar sighed. "But it's just some badly composed verses, nothing to take seriously. I just think it has a good ring to it..."

Qyntar stood up and walked to the door of the cell. "Hey! Could you by any chance tell us when we may be on our way? It's not very enjoyable to stay in this cell, it's a bit damp, and I do believe there is a rotting smell in here as well." He grimaced as he took a little whiff of the air. "Yep, definitely rot."

Edited by Toa Onaku

"Aren't you guys listening? I'm trying to ask when we can get the karzahni out of here!!" Qyntar was growing impatient with this blatant disregard for him and his comrades... but mostly for himself... but not exclusively, it's not like he's selfish or somethi... oh forget it. He was growing impatient, basically.

OOC: That's for you sentinels, Dr. O for instance. But is anyone close by?

Edited by Toa Onaku

IC: Korru (Po-Koro)

Miraculously (or not, depending on how you look at it), Korru had finished his own doughnuts as well. Even more miraculously, he seemed satisfied.

"I gotta get back to HQ for my next shift" Korru said as he got up, once again towering over everyone around him.

"Later"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Korru (Sentinel HQ)

Korru returned to headquarters just as one of his detainees started complaining.

"Aren't you guys listening? I'm trying to ask when we can get the karzahni out of here!!"

"Once you're cleared of any involvement you can, which is still a little ways off for you guys, sorry" Korru replied

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Qyntar sighed and returned to his former spot. "Great... just bloody great." Qyntar, sitting up to the wall, closed his eyes and put his head up to the wall. He started to breathe regularly and vigorously, meanwhile clearing his mind of any distracting elements. He was meditating, because he had absolutely nothing else to do at the moment.

OOC: I do hope this doesn't go on for too long.

Vrina turned to look at Qyntar and merely shook her head

"Qyntar acting like a spoiled child who was put into time-out will not help our situation at all."

However Vrina stood up from her bench and walked over to the bars and leaned against them slightly as she looked at Korru

"Though if i may impose is there a way we could get something to eat and drink? I had just woken up when this whole thing started and had no time to grab a bite.."

She said in a rather kind and pleasing voice while a delicate smile came over her odd mask, that swirled in shades of black and white constantly moving.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Korru (Sentinel HQ)

Korru forced himself not to blush at Vrina's approach. He'd never been good at this sort of thing. He looked at the most distracting thing he could find, Vrina's mask, away from the soft curve of her frame and the soothing voice, focusing on its irregular and quite frankly dizzying appearance.

"That should be possible, I'll see what I can do"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina let her eyelids close halfway as she offered a very faint dip of her head to Korru

"Thank you very much.. I don't think i ever did properly get your name."

She said in the softest voice she could manage pulling all the sweetness of her character into those simple words

This could work.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Korru (Po-Koro)

The most tell-tale sign that Vrina's approach had worked was when Korru puffed up his chest considerably.

"That's Korru, Madam" he declared.

"I'll go get you all something" he said as he disappeared, relatively speaking.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina offered a delicate "Thank you Korru." just as he left.

However as the sentinel walked away she turned away from the bars of the cell and offered athiel and qyntar a smirk.. This smirk could be compared to one of a rahi who just captured it's prey

"That.. was.. fun. And you can thank me when we get some food." She said to them as soon as she was sure Korru was out of earshot

OOC: Oh Dr.O.. i had so much fun writing those posts..

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

No, turns out he wasn't sleeping after all, as Qyntar opens one eye and smirks back at Vrina. "Seductively manipulative minx, aren't you? I'd thank you, but I'm too busy having nothing to do." He closed his eye again, seemingly resuming his "meditation".

Edited by Toa Onaku

IC: Kreshka wanders the docks at Leva Bay, he keeps his eyes open for anything of intrigue while tossing and catching a small carved stone with one hand.

OOC: Well first post on the RPG, looking forward to more.

Edited by Sordin

35aj3ex.jpg

Drinks moons, devours suns. Twirls his thumbs 'till the reaper comes.

IC: Athiel

Athiel's eyes opened slowly, letting out an irritated sigh as he adjusted his form. His meditative state had been disturbed by his cell-mates bantering. He had been struggling to concentrate, but their excessive chatting was very distracting. "Food is not a necessity, Vrina. We have more pressing matters to be concerned with."

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

IC: Kreshka notes a stall owner with his back turned, obviously engaged with haggling a price with a customer, the stall owner is selling small carved statuettes and while his back is turned Kreshka slips one into his satchel, he then moves along speedily hoping he went unnoticed.

35aj3ex.jpg

Kale- Po-koro- Sentinel Prison

IC: As Korru left, a quiet set of footsteps announced the arrival of another visitor. A moment later a silver Toa appeared in front of the cell and stopped. On his back was a large silver canister and his eyes and heartlight were a dark green.

For a moment he looked at the group before speaking.

"I am Kale Ironshaper, First Mate of the warship Fowadi. While this is not exactly my area, I have heard that you were on a mission before your detainment. Is there a chance that I could help with that while the Sentinels take care of this business?"

OOC: I probably wont be on too often, but it is better then nothing."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Athiel glanced at the Fe-Toa, amused by what he had said. "A while ago I myself considered escaping this place, as I'm not confident in these guards. However, I now see no legitiment reason for them to keep us detained any further, seeing as the supposed perp has been arrested. " He looked away into the shadows, done conversing. "Perhaps you would like to join us, assuming your on leave. After all, things have recently took a turn for the worst and a little extra muscle has never hurt anyone." He creates a small flame in his hand, illuminating the dim cell. "You will be paid, rest assured."

OOC: Sorry for the delayed post.

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

Vrina turned to look at the Toa of iron as he approached.. However she waved a dismissive hand at Athiel

"Excuse athiel.. He so does love to be gloomy.. But yes i must agree with him that extra help is always welcomed.. However i shall not be rude like him and introduce myself.. I am Vrina Tivosi.. Toa of crystal."

Once again she tried to manage the sweetest voice she could muster

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Hearing angry shouts behind him Kreshka casts a glance back and see's the stall owner (along with several other matoran who looked like they were following just to see what it was about) charging in his direction. Kreshka gently lopes into a side street to see if check if he's the target of the stall owners wrath and seeing that he is moves into a running pace towards the edge of the bay.

35aj3ex.jpg

IC: Day

In a way, I was relieved, but at the same time, I wasn’t. Seeing Lux, finally awake, made me happy inside. As some people might put it, he was okay. Only there’s the problem: he wasn’t okay. There he stood, holding back sickening convulsions, suppressing the tears and that, that...thing on his back was still there. It always would be. How was any of that okay? To believe something so foolish was to live in delusion, and to surround myself with lies was something I refused to do.

Whatever sense of joy I’d felt was brief, short-lived, quickly fizzling out. The tension from before flooded my shoulders anew and I felt the stress weigh me down like an anchor all over again. I wasn’t smiling and I sure as Karz wasn’t about to celebrate. The longer I stared at Lux, the easier it became for my inner turmoil to root itself deeper into my core.

I started feeling a little sick myself, so I left the scene in search of a bucket, mulling over my thoughts as I did so. All I wanted to do was to get out of there, to leave the hospital behind and all the illness it contained before I too would fall victim to life’s cruel devices. Deeper into my search, I simply slumped against a wall and closed my eyes. It came to me as a comfort, and through basic manipulation, I tuned out all noise that my ears perceived.

Nothingness.

That’s all I could see, all I could hear and in the artificial blank state of emptiness I’d created, I could feel myself slowly letting go. For the briefest of moments, all the emotions inside of me ebbed away. The anger, the anxiety, the madness of it all, it just disappeared. I ceased to think. How long I remained this way, I don’t know but you could have convinced me I was dead or sleeping for all it was worth.

Unfortunately, my moment of solace came and went faster than I would have preferred and everything came crashing down right back. A mental note reminded me to find a bucket, and find a bucket I did. I returned, swiftly passing by everyone without so much as sparing a glance and knelt down beside my Matoran companion, placing the bucket right in front of his face.

I placed a hand on his shoulder and awaited what came next in silence.

Kale Ironshaper- Po-koro- Sentinel Prison

IC: Kale just raised his eyebrow at Vrina's voice before speaking. "I hardly joined the Sentinels for the money Mr. ... Athiel. If you people want me to join you I would need to know what you are doing first. For all I know you could be on a quest to kill Mata Nui."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

"I seem to recall you being the first mate of a ship, not a sentinel." He extinguishes the flame in his hand, sending the room into darkness. "I had asked you because I assumed you were on ship leave." He turns to face Kale, and sighs. "Very well, I shall tell you a condensed version. My allies and I were heading out to a large cave system located west of Po-Koro. Inside it's deepest chamber lies ancient text detailing a legend of a hidden vault filled with riches, and a map to find six keystones to unlock the door. We must create a new map as our old one was destroyed."

My BZPRPG Characters

IC: Kreshka has now reached the edge of the bay, and is making a charge for the desert, his knowledge of the area is fairly sketchy but he knows there is another port settlement further along the coast. Most of the pursuers seem to have given up the chase by now so he slows his pace and begin to observe the area around him, using his x-ray vision to try and spot any potential threats.

35aj3ex.jpg

Kale Ironshaper- Po-koro- Sentinel Prison

IC: "The Fowadi is the main warship in the Po-koro fleet. Therefor, it falls under the Sentinels." He paused for several seconds as he thought it over.

"Why don't you tell me where it is, and while the koro gets this mess figured out, I can go and check it out for you? I will tell you whatever I find there so you won't have lost all that much time."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1