BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Lash - Niralle's Estate.

"Not quite what I meant," she sighed, "Your buddy Xerrand was prattling about changing the island, overthrowing the corrupt government or whatever. That doesn't seem like a goal a mere businessman would be pursuing." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:

"Peasantry?!" Dally repeated, mockingly incredulous. "This is one of the finest establishments this side of the Break, I'll have you know! Now, tell me, Pink-Eye; how much longer does my shift last?"

-Void

IC: Rungui

"I feel like we're about to get mugged...and we're cops." Rungui muttered, glancing around nervously before bringing his eyes to his watch. "You've got six minutes left."

IC: Syvra and Venixa

I could walk out of here, and just let demos die.They wouldn't be able to find a Toa of Plantlife quick enough, and figure out the proper antidote in time to save him

True, but you would also harm, likely sever, those oh so valuable ties you have with the Ussalry, or more correctly Onepu.

Right right. Just this waiting is so boring. 

Well won't argue there.

....I need to reapply the poison within Akrei's Thorn, I'm afraid it's likely decreased in potency with time.

Which concoction will you be going with this time?

Thinking one derived from Monkshood. Lovely little flower, incredibly deadly. Even improper handling of the leaves can result in death within an hour.

Isn't that the one that causes the numbness that results in the heartlight failing?

Indeed it is. Problem with the concoction is I still have to hold off my opponent at least until the poison reaches their abdomen.

Slow deaths seem like they would be the worst. 

I imagine they are, at least from the testimonies of those suffering from it. To be faced with an unavoidable outcome, knowing you can't change it and that you will die. I'd rather die quickly. Or at least take a few down with me in the process.

I'll make sure to remember that should I ever see you slowly dying. Certain I could manage a corpse of some sort that could deliver a finishing blow.

Gosh, don't sound too eager now.

Hey, it would be best thing I could do for a dear friend, is go through with their final wishes.

You know, a Volitak would be amazing.

*A mental huff and silence*

Syvra sat in silence within the Ussalry's headquarters little lounge like area, his left index finger tapping against his knee, awaiting his chance to speak with Onepu after his apparent meeting.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC:

"Well then, I'll stay out here, finish up, but you can head on inside if you're so afraid of being jumped," Dally said, his smile still wide and pearly and mischievous. "Just tell 'em you're with me and we were hoping for some breakfast. Oh, and don't get too concerned if you think you're suddenly greeted by visions of me as an old man or a girl. That'll just be my fam."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Jettix

JETTIX SENSED A DISTURBANCE IN THE FORCE BECAUSE SOMEONE WAS PUTTING GUNPOWDER ON HIS FACE

The lights of Onu-Koro were dimming, and the underground village grew darker than the typical 'daytime' darkness. The sun was setting aboveground, and Onu-Koro was simulating the twilight down below.

This meant that, as he floated invisibly through the cavern walls and down near the bank, Jettix watched and waited.

The time had slipped by, and he hadn't known the Bank's hours, but he was glad he didn't bother to barge straight in, even invisible and intangible as he was. It was closing for the day, and he'd arrived just in time to see the 'changing of the guard,' as it were. The daytime guard - he counted twelve, plus a few others wearing more sophisticated clothing - filed out, and only eleven guards filed in.

The real problems were the two guards wearing Kanohi Elda, one leaving and one entering.

He could guess exactly where they were stationed.

Hmm.

• Upvote 1

"Not quite what I meant," she sighed, "Your buddy Xerrand was prattling about changing the island, overthrowing the corrupt government or whatever. That doesn't seem like a goal a mere businessman would be pursuing."

IC Niralle

The matoran leaned back and crossed his hands in his lap "We all must do our part to change the island for the better" he said coyly "It is true I want to make the island a better place. But Xerrand's desire to uproot the government of Mata Nui is not shared by myself." He looked more solemn now "I fear he aims to use my resources to fund his crusade. An endeavor with which I do not sympathize." He poured two glasses of scotch, handing on to Lash "No, I much prefer to work around the Akari. Much less messy"

Edited by Rorschach the Absolute

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

"I see..." she mused, pausing to try her scotch before continuing, "...and what sort of work is it that you do to quote-unquote change the island for the better?"

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Niralle

The Onu Matoran nodded as he sipped his scotch slowly "Well, I own several mines across the Koro which provides well paying jobs for many families here, as well as resources for the glory of the Koro."

He took another sip before leaning back "But that's not what you're asking about, is it?" He asked invitingly

--Character Profiles--

"I'm sure everything you just told me is common knowledge, known to the public," she narrowed her eyes, trying to guage his expression, "I'm more interested in the stuff that isn't."

"Alright," she downed the rest of her scotch and rose to her feet, Let's go."

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

IC Niralle

Niralle led the Vortixx through the halls, passing various Guards and securit checkpoints. He came to a hallway with a great glass window, overlooking a mine below "What do you see?" He asked

Below the window were Cannonade and cutlass, and all manner of remorseless pieces of metal. Before them was an armory ready for war

Edited by Rorschach the Absolute

--Character Profiles--

She smirked. "Clearly, you're compensating for something..."

• Upvote 1

"Your family?" Rungui said, giving Dalrin a quizzical look. For a second, it looked like he was going to say something, probably rude and inappropriate, but he merely smiled and shook his head.

"Alright then. See you inside, buddy." he chuckled, followed by a mock-salute before he followed the admittedly cute stone path towards this fine establishment. When he stood on its porch, he glanced around and back one last time, feeling a little awkward as he placed his hand on the door and pushed his way in.

"Hello?"

IC: 

The interior of the Rose was sparse, but homey; all hardwood flooring and stone walls, with a slightly sunken pit in the centre of the common room where people could sit and eat or talk. The right wall held a great hearth where a fire roared. Against the back wall was the front desk, behind which an twig of an Onu-Matoran languidly put away the book she'd been reading and gave a lazy two-fingered salute to Rungui.

"Afternoon," she said, sounding incredibly bored, and the Vortixx might have noticed that Dally hadn't been lying about meeting a vision of him as a young girl. "How can we at the Dark Rose help you today, sir?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

"What did you want me to say?" she turned to him, "You have a lot of guns would be stating the obvious, wouldn't it?" 

Rungui didn't know whether to laugh or cry. On one hand, he was witnessing the raw potential Dally had as a drag queen, something which nearly turned his knees to jelly as he would guffaw himself to death on the floor. On the other hand, this person, this petite feminine thing that looked so much like Dally was...attractive.

After a moment's hesitation, he was decidedly uncomfortable. 

"I'm with Dalrin." he said, his tone firm and awkward. "We were hoping for some breakfast."

Edited by TX Wade

"That would also have fallen under the stating the glaringly obvious category," she growled, irritated by his condescending remark, "No one collects this many weapons unless they're planning to use them for something." 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

IC:

Four minutes left, Dally thought, arms crossed as he stood sentinel (or should he say stood ussalman!?) outside.

Inside, meanwhile the receptionist's eyes widened and it looked like she was well ready to fall out of her chair.

"Waitaminutehere," she said, grabbing the desk to steady herself. "You're with the Ussalry? Where's Dally?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

"I'm assuming you have one tucked away somewhere. anarchic patriots like your friend Xerrand, most likely." She looked away from the weapons and back to Niralle, "But if I'm wrong about that as well, please feel free to enlighten me." 

IC Niralle

"War is upon us." He said coldly, "Whether the piraka, or the makuta worshipers. Perhaps even the mysterious voyagers who crashed in Ga Koro." He gestured to the weapons "war is inevitable. I simply mean to supply the bullets and the bandages."

--Character Profiles--

"Maybe I'm missing something here, but I don't see how profiting off of a war that hasn't even happened yet is going to help you with your goal of supposedly changing the island for the better..." 

"See, that sounded suspiciously like you insulting my intelligence," she cast a sideways glance towards where Breathless stood nearby, then back to Niralle, "And I didn't come here to be insulted." 

"He's outside, ma'am. Should be inside any second now, had a few minutes left on patrol." he said, followed by an extended hand. "Private Rungui, military doctor."

IC:

Two minutes left, Dally thought, glancing back at the Rose.

"Dina Stratos. Dally's sister," she said, shaking his hand with a sly smile. "No need for ma'ams or anything, though. Now, it was breakfast you wanted, then?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

"If you want me to be your head of security or whatever, then you're going to have to tell me this stuff," she swiftly masked her amusement at his reaction, "otherwise I can't really help you, can I?" 

IC Niralle

"Well, to be truthful I intend to begin by supplying weapons to armies that I feel will enhance Mata Nuis culture." He replied truthfully "I already have a business relationship with the Akari, though I intend to propose a deal to the piraka" h looked from Lash to breathless, "As I understand you have already had dealings with them"

--Character Profiles--

"Playing both sides of the field won't end well," she warned, "I know that from personal experience." 

"Right..." scepticism was clear in her voice, "...I still say that siding with the Piraka is a bad idea." 

"They're nuts," she replied, "I have no idea how they took Ko when they can barely get along with each other."