BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Tarkahn:

I actually laughed at that.

"Backward, huh? What gives you that impression?" I said, gesturing to the many forges, workshops and general surroundings of Onu-Koro. 

Huh, maybe I'm more sentimental than I thought. Defending my home village and all.

IC: Elkau - Onu-Koro

"Pah, none of this stuff is using electricity or modern tech" 

• Upvote 1

It's time to move on.

IC Tarkahn:

Ah. One of -those- types.

"What, you expected electric lights on strings? Wasteful. Lightstones work just as well and last twice as long. 'Sides, electricity isn't exactly in high demand."

Though I think those Exo matoran might use some form of battery... I wonder if I could use one to create an electric weapon for the guards.... Non lethal stun rods...? Worth looking into...

IC Tarkahn:

"You aren't too smart, huh? This is Onu-Koro. You know, where Onu-Matoran live? The ones who don't see too well in bright light? What need would we have for a buncha big bright lights?"

Possible application as a deterrent? Large bright lights to stun a subject, enabling easier capture?

Hmm....

IC:

"Been a good two weeks since I had a decent drink, man," Dally said, raising his glass with a smirk. "I'm gasping."

IC: Rungui

"And you'll be gasping for air when command's done with you." said a familiar voice. Rungui, mildly less dateable than Dalrin, strode up from behind and took a seat by the Matoran, narrowing his pinks eyes at him.

"Aren't you supposed to be on patrol?" he prodded sternly. "It'd be a real shame if someone caught you drinking on the job and ratted you out...but a drink could probably fix that."

A sleazy grin crossed his lips, though it faded rather quickly when he caught sight of the Turaga two seats down. His prosthetics were intriguing.

"You," he said, leaning across Dally. "How would you like to be my personal test subject?"

IC: Ferron (Golden Pickaxe)

Ferron observed the conversation for a while, thankful for not having to dignify the Vortixx's request with a response. The two clearly knew each other, and had gone through some semblance of this routine many times.

"I'll keep my beer to myself I think..."

IC: Akiri Nuparu (Nuparu's Office)

"I assume you're here on Hahli's behalf. I'm glad, I need to know what she thinks about the situation in Ko"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"You could be buying me a beer or you could be scrubbing the stables clean for the next month. Believe me when I say that a few widgets are only a nick off your happiness."

He sipped his drink, eyes swerving to Ferron in a neon pink flash.

"You never answered my question, old man."

IC Tarkahn:

That took me out of my inventor's mind.

I cocked an eyebrow at the Vortixx. "You insult every species you come across that isn't like yours?"

"I don't even know what mine was like, but what I do know is yours is behind the times and you're all in denial of that" 

It's time to move on.

Ic Tarkahn:

Welp. this guy was clearly a lost cause. Shame, I've heard Vortixx are handy with machines and the like. I resumed my march to my workshop, "Well, have fun with your raging insanity."

"And have fun with your backwards life! Seen enough here, let's see where this tunnel leads to"

OOC: Elkau is going to Po-Wahi

It's time to move on.

"You sure I can't change your mind? It'd be for a greater cause! With your help," he said, reaching all the way over just to prod him in the chest. "We could make a scientific breakthrough! I've rarely ever had the chance to work with implants like those and let me tell you, while Onu-Koro's real tech savvy with all their engineers and mechanics, they're kinda lacking in the medical department. Ga-Koro's got the best healers, for the record."

He sipped his drink.

"You'll be paid with money that the Ussalry pulls out of its own ###, properly fed...uh, we'll maintain your hygiene for you, which would be awesome for someone of your age, right? We'll even find you comfortable living quarters! No guarantees you'll live, buuuuuuuut you're old, past your prime and your glory days are behind you, so you don't have to worry about that anymore! Might not be as cool as the Toa stuff you people do on this island, but I can guarantee that it'll be more exciting than...whatever it is you're doing."

He genuinely no idea about what lines he was crossing right now. 

Edited by TX Wade

IC:

"So does she." The De-Toa inclined his head towards his (former) Commander, slipping his hands into his pockets again. "Present from Shaddix."

IC:

"Not too far, sir."

The Onu-Matoran tapped the Seventh Squadron insignia on his collar quietly.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Skyra

"Ah, that's a pretty good point yeah, we'll have to make sure there's no way they'd recognize you then..." I looked over the different choices of armor carefully, it wouldn't do to make a hasty decision for something like this. 

"What about this crimson colored armor? It would certainly be radically different from how you look now."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

"Yeah! I think it would mesh well with your natural blue! Then combine that with a blue cloak and maybe some red paint on the top of your mask and the look should be complete!" I wasn't sure why but I was getting enthusiastic about this. There was one thing we were forgetting though...

"How about weapons? What do you prefer?" I didn't really know her fighting style. 

IC:Arankhe

Arankhe looked over at Skyra and Fourth.

"I would suggest a polearm, in that case. Stops them getting to you, if you use it right. I would recommend a halberd. Its a spear and an axe." she suggested, gesturing to one of said polearm weapons.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: Gavarm did not smile, just returned the gesture by looking over his own old armor with an inscrutable expression. The insignia was gone, but the scars remained.

Unconsciously, he ground the cigar in his other hand to dust.

Then he smiled again.

"Say, y'all, after all this blows over...how 'bout a real Seventh reunion? Drag th' commander inta it, hit up a diner, it'll be just like old times."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

"You sure I can't change your mind? It'd be for a greater cause! With your help," he said, reaching all the way over just to prod him in the chest. "We could make a scientific breakthrough! I've rarely ever had the chance to work with implants like those and let me tell you, while Onu-Koro's real tech savvy with all their engineers and mechanics, they're kinda lacking in the medical department. Ga-Koro's got the best healers, for the record."

He sipped his drink.

"You'll be paid with money that the Ussalry pulls out of its own ###, properly fed...uh, we'll maintain your hygiene for you, which would be awesome for someone of your age, right? We'll even find you comfortable living quarters! No guarantees you'll live, buuuuuuuut you're old, past your prime and your glory days are behind you, so you don't have to worry about that anymore! Might not be as cool as the Toa stuff you people do on this island, but I can guarantee that it'll be more exciting than...whatever it is you're doing."

He genuinely no idea about what lines he was crossing right now. 

IC: Ferron (Golden Pickaxe)

"I don't much appreciate being told that I'm depcrepit and expendable when I feel quite the opposite!" Ferron replied sternly.

"My glory days are just beginning, as far as I'm concerned, and I don't give a Kinkloka's rear end what you think of that"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"You could try a polearm...but I'm not sure that's a good idea for someone who's never used one before...they aren't the easiest weapons to master." I recalled when I originally joined the Gukko Force those years ago, we had to practice and train with nearly every weapon imaginable, polearms included. In my mind you had to really have a natural gift for that particular weapon to master it. 

"How about just arm yourself with a dagger or two? For show if nothing else. Where we're going isn't exactly the safest...I'd feel better if you were at least armed with that." In my mind Ko-koro would be too dangerous for any of us to be alone, that's why I wanted to pair everyone off. But in case any of us did end up alone...we all needed to be armed with something to defend ourselves with. 

Edited by Lara Croft

IC:

"Yeah. Met up with him in Le-Wahi. Skyra spotted him and commandeered the ferry we were taking to Ga-Koro, diverting it to Rockwall. I was pulled along for the ride. Saw some old Mark Bearers, saw some old Guards, picked up some weapons from a crate in Xa-Koro's ruins, Empathized with a very directionally challenged mercenary about how bizarre the situation was. Tossed Shaddix's jacket into the water."

The De-Toa paused, sighing and giving a small shrug. "She ran after Shaddix after he left. Hadn't seen her since, until she showed up here."

IC:

"I'd like that, sir." The Onu-Matoran nodded, though he didn't add his doubts that anyone would be able to bring Sulov Koskium to the event. Hard to raise a man who didn't exist anymore.

"Might be short a few people."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Gavarm's face flickered back to the unfathomable mask of seconds before, but this time there was clear emotion in his eyes, as apparent and yet indefinite as the burbling of a concealed stream in a canyon. His carefree flair sloughed from his movements, his shrug unembellished. He had no accent.

"It will be enough."

There was a pause again, though this time Gavarm did not relax and return to the regular self they all knew better. He simply studied Uyism and Tarnok with a weary look.

"By the way, have you seen Leli recently?"

Edited by Stevens

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC:

Rynekk's other brow lowered, furrowing over eyes that seemed sharper, more acute, more seeing.

"You deserve that, Krayn," the Guard said, his voice low and heavy with ... sadness? No, but not pity either, or anger. Something almost like indignation but more powerful. More vulnerable, less petty, because it was felt for another person. His gaze flicked up to the Commander and the Simul felt a protective anger towards her. Krayn wouldn't be angry with her -- he was a good person, after all -- but Rynekk was, because he was a worse person than any of them. The anger he felt was nothing compared to what he could have felt -- had felt in another life; that was why he was so comfortable with it. The arm slung around the other Toa's shoulder seemed more like a guard now.

"You deserve that, but I don't know if it'll ever happen," Rynekk said, hating that he had to say it. "Not until you figure out that you do deserve it."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]