BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Ferron (Onu-Koro)

"Likewise" Ferron said with a warm smile.

He stood still for a moment or two as Ashiem left, taking in the feeling that was building up inside him. Could it be... content, peace?

It was strange, but in some way it felt like this was what he'd always been meant to do, to create and mend, and to bring those little joys. He certainly had been happy to see Ashiem smile.

He smiled himself as he got to work.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Ferron (Ferron's Forge)

Ferron looked up and nodded politely at the Matoran who'd stepped into his forge.

"Hello, Miss" Ferron said.

"I'm actually working on a simple piece of jewelry for someone. Would there be anything I could make you as well?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Ashiem

Elsewhere in the village, Ashiem wondered what she would do for three hours. She was quite giddy at the moment, especially after having ordered the bracelet. Maybe she could try the Ussal rides. She didn't actually know. Or she could see how the boss was doing.

"Ohhhkay I'm stuck," she said finally, pausing in the middle of the street.

IC:

"Wery well, then. Good day" Ferron muttered after the Vo-Matoran as she left the forge, and turned to slope back inside, he could use a short break in the now rather large wicker armchair...

"Fer-Ferron?"

Ferron turned around, his eyes falling on a Ta-Matoran barely shorter than him, who stood there stock still with bulging eyes as she looked upon the elder who only hours ago she'd bid farewell to as a big, muscular Toa.

"Hello Tuli" Ferron said with a warm smile.

Tuli was speechless for what felt like an eternity, as she took in the overall appearance of Ferron's new form. There was still evidence of his former power, he was certainly more muscular and taller than most Turaga she'd seen in her time, and his eyes still glowed with a metallic resonance. But it was clear that something deep within him had changed yet again.

Or rather... reverted yet again.

Tuli looked closer, and in the ailing smith's stance and welcoming gesture, she saw it; she saw the simple, hardworking man whom she'd once met at a critical juncture in her life, the compassionate boss who lived a quiet, simple life without any large burdens weighing him down. For the first time since all of this had started... Ferron looked like his old self again.

A tear ran down Tuli's cheek as she hugged him tightly.

"You're back" she said simply, Ferron grunting in confirmation.

"Yes, yes I am, and I'm staying for good this time"

"Now, how about we get some work done?" Ferron asked, suddenly he didn't feel like he needed rest anymore.

"Right with you boss" Tuli replied with an eager smile.

"That's good," Ferron said, "because I've been thinking..."

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: (Almanacia)

Three years prior

"There's a humming in the restless summer air, and we're slipping off the course that we've prepared..." Daylaria sang into the night, gazing into the living stars blinking through the clouds to illuminate the sky. The moon shined down, a valiant night guardian, taking the place of the sun as sentinel of the unending skies. Daylaria turned her gaze to her fellow cadet, who continued her melody.

"...but in all chaos there is calculation, dropping glasses just to hear them break."

Life was serene. There was nothing more peaceful than the crashing of the waves, a stern lullaby rocking Ga-Koro to sleep. The heart of life was thriving.

Present time

Tears stained the Valkyr's wings, which wrapped around her lithe form, the only comfort afforded a murderer. She hung from the cave ceiling, arms chained three times over, legs locked in wooden contraptions. Even if she possessed the will and desire to escape, she was starved, her strength slowly wilting under her conditions. Blinking away yet more tears, she managed a morbid chuckle, more from irony than humor: she was finally a god. How great it was to be Valkyr, indeed. How great it was to be superior.

Maybe she would finally die and become the queen of ####. Until then, she was a caged bird with broken wings.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Khervos (Onu-Koro)

The private eye rubbed his temples with a tired sigh as he left the hut he and Tuli now shared near Ferron's forge. He'd been busy doing paperwork all morning, and could use a break, unfortunately Tuli was nowhere to be seen, apparently Ferron had something important he needed her help with.

Back to tried and true methods, then.

Khervos found himself a nearby tavern and ordered a drink, hoping against all fortune that someone might come along who'd be good at killing time.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Zomma

Onu's a different breed to Ta-koro. For a place so far down under ... it's so ... goddamn shiny. Seriously, I can't walk anywhere without shiny metal objects poking out at me and lamps glowing brightly. They should tone down on that. Hurts my eyes. I look around. It's hard to see with all the lamps on this street, but I know the signs of a tavern anywhere.

I need a drink anyway.

So I shamble through the doors and plonk down next to some tired guy.

"Gimme a 50-50," I say to the bartender. I goddamn loves that stuff. Packs a punch.