BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: (Daylaria)

Once again, the Valkyr's eyes were shut, but this time, no tears stained them. She gradually lifted her optics to look at the Ussalryman who entered, lifting her fingers in what could be considered a wave of greeting.

"Hello."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Sajis

Onu-koro was an orderly village. Despite the chaotic nature of its Akiri, this underground centre held more in common with the machines that its inhabitants crafted, with each and every person acting as cogs in the machine that was Onu. Problems were few and far between, and Sajis liked that.

Chaos could not be tolerated. The world demanded that there be order. And in her capacity as a member of the Ussalry, she would ensure that order was kept. It was absolutely necessary.

And when the world inevitably changed, the reins of order would allow for life to prosper safely, free from the disgusting chaos that could be born from such revolution.

For that future to arise, Sajis would play her part gladly.

-IC:-

"Noxra Immiti," the interrogator smiled with exceedingly convincing affability; even to beings as observant as herself, the cleverly subdued cordiality was utterly realistic, even existent in the most minute of facial expressions. The words were a combination of greeting and explanation, conveyed in a relaxed version of military properity. "I believe your name is Daylaria?" The towering Onu-Toa's speech was alluring in its suavity, beguiling accented and carefully designed to establish mood.

Edited by Kilgore Trout

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Uyism

"Experience of yours. Filled ... much emotion."

Uyism nodded.

"Is great effect on you."

IC

"I shall write a story," Lira declared. "A biography! And all the island will know your life story, and they can be inspired too."

She looked down, suddenly bashful. "I mean, if you like."

IC: Ferron (Onu-Koro)

"I... I suppose that couldn't do any harm. The more people who can find hope in this world, the better."

Ferron's conflicted feelings of reluctant acceptance of Lira's praise, and calm reflection upon his past, left the Forgemaster meek and quietly contemplating what he was being asked, and its potential magnitude.

"I have only one request," he said finally, "that you don't use my or anyone else's real name."

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"Indeed it is," she replied, a smile coming to her face. The outstanding emotion behind her tones was relief- she had taken control of this body, after all, and Almanacia was locked away where she could not easily return. Her evil twin had been, for the time being, defeated, and that made every other problem a simplicity. "What brings you to my humble abode?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

-IC:-

"I was told that you had something of a..." Noxra paused, carefully timing the hesitation to appear more human, accessible to the subject; the unchallenged image of her as kindly and humanely imperfect continued as she liked. "psychological situation?" the words were kindly and amicable, though naturally not gushing overtly with emotion; their ingenuity was hid in their moderation. The geniality was improved and tempered by the slightly militaristic airs that Noxra kept as she smiled, softly glowing cigarette perched between her fingers. 

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Ferron (Onu-Koro)

"Because Hope is what inspires you to expect greater things, to expect things to get better. And in my tale, that is what happened"

The Turaga had stood up, not so hunched over anymore as he looked at the Matoran and Iroiit in turn.

"It was a pleasure to meet you, but I'm afraid I must be going now, but before I do, I forgot to introduce myself"

He offered his hand, his right hand, to the Ko-Matoran.

"My name is Ferron, and who might you be?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: Here is my introductory post for my character

IC:Drogen

His eyes opened up in the darkness, but it made no difference. Something instantly burst into his mind. Fear. Hate. Fear. Hate. He had to choose one. He had to choose his side or he would die. His mind wound into circles, twisting again and again. He lifted his hands up and found something which he could feel. With a strain he pushed it out of the way, and the blazing sunlight shot through, and he crawled from his canister. His eyes adjusted, and he looked at the canister which he had just emerged from. It was a glinting metal canister.

"Where am I?" he said to himself

"Who am I?"

Drogen.

What that him? Even if it wasn't, he liked the name. So, Drogen it was. He saw two black items in his canister. He dived in and picked them up. They were two swords, coloured black like his armour. It was a sword and the opposite edge was serrated. He didn't care if these were his, he would use them. He stood up, unable to find anything else useful in the canister. Where to go? This simultaneously begged the question, where was he. He looked forward, and saw only a barren wasteland of dark coloured dirt. Then, he felt a pull to his left, and deep, deep under the surface. And with it, a thought.

Hate. Choose.

Then another thought, also from his left, but not going down very deep at all.

Fear. Choose.

Nothing relating to this made any sense in the least, but his logic decided it. It was saying, if he was deciding to fear, or hate, then there was a direction to go. Left, meant fear, and cowardliness. Right meant hate, but courage.

But what am I hating, Drogen thought, and what do I fear?

The answer seemed clear. Darkness, evil, they were what he should hate. He could not fear them. Those who followed the darkness, and those who were evil, deserved to be destroyed. They had to have justice served on a cold, hard metal platter.

And I shall avenge those who are hurt by the Evildoers. That is my calling.

I choose hate.

And so, he walked to the left, soon to be left and down. Eventually, this walk turned straight into a small cave system. Drogen saw that the path had been well trodden. He saw a sign, and stopped to read it. Onu-Koro, it said. This made no sense to Drogen, but he kept walking. He pressed he hand on the walls as he walked, and suddenly felt something enormously overpowering. He could feel every vibration of the earth. He was part of it, and so were the others that lived here. Another addition to his calling. Protect this Onu-Koro place. He walked for several more minutes before he saw a smaller figure with a strange mask. The figure just stopped and stared as Drogen walked passed, and Drogen could have cared less. Soon, the tunnel opened up into a huge place with many of the small figures. He instantly skulked back into the cave. He was taller than the figures by a decent amount, and he didn't want to be noticed. He instead shifted quietly along the dark wall, until he saw where the feeling came from. It was a huge cave opening, across the area. The figures were beginning to notice him, so he walked quickly around them, trying to get to the place. Silence began to prod at the room, and glances shifted towards Drogen. By the time he made it across the room, most of the figures were staring at him. He jumped over the last figure before dashing towards the entrance. He dived, flipping perfectly so that he could continue running once the jump was over.

Strange, that wasn't me.

But he didn't care, as he ran past all the other small figures in the tunnel. They were all mining something, but what, Drogen didn't know. He ran for an hour before he turned to look back. Then, he tripped on a piece of wood and was sent flat on his face in the dirt. He got up, and looked at what he had fallen over as he spit the dirt from his mouth. It was a sign which said:Danger! Mine Closed! Dark Walk Ahead! But Drogen turned, and kept walking. Towards his battle with hate. He continued for a brief time until to area leveled out into a huge cavernous tunnel, which was mostly unlit. Somehow, though, Drogen could still see.

Edited by Onua39

IC: A letter came for the happy Fa-Toa.

Ashiem:

1. Take the Ussals labeled "Ashiem" in the Horseman Company stables.

2. Bring them to Pala-Koro and provide inhabitants the packages labeled "FF-P" as a gift of fungal sustenance. Examine the business outlook and opportunities present.

3. Repeat Step 2, substituting Ihu-Koro for Pala-Koro and "FF-I" for FF-P.

4. Bring the Ussals to the Nuju-Marillion Research Hospital and donate to them "FM-N."

5. Return yourself and any remaining company property to Horseman Company Headquarters.

6. Pat yourself on the back! <3

Thanks,

Kultos :3

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Ashiem

The message was quite surprising to receive, especially after the lack of jobs she had been assigned in recent days. Ashiem shrugged. At least she hadn't been forgotten. So the Toa of Magnetism folded the letter up and pocketed it, before making her way towards the Horseman Company stables. Hopefully she remembered where they were. It had been a while since she had been there.

Fortunately, she hadn't forgotten, and soon she had found the Ussals with the packages, and soon begun to make her way over to Le-wahi, where Pala-koro was located.

OOC: Ashiem to Le-wahi.

IC:Drogen

Drogen continued wandering through the place. What had it been called? Dark Walk? Well it fit. It was the strangest place Drogen had ever been to, not to mention one of the only. It got warmer as he went farther down. Soon, however, the tunnel leveled out. Drogen continued through the Dark Walk for hours, seeing nothing, until he eventually saw a huge cavernous room.

OOC:Drogen to Mangaia

IC: Kapuru to Sajis

As Kapuru walked along the underground streets, he thought about the past few years. He heard a legend about a treasure near Ihu-Koro, and decided to go search for it. It was not a treasure of money or precious minerals, but objects of great power. He knew the entire village of Ihu-Koro was wiped out in a massacre, and he assumed it was over these objects. He searched through the drifts for years, but had little success. Eventually, he gave up.

However, after Kapuru thought about it some more, he realized all he needed was more manpower. If he was able to gather a search party, he would find it much sooner. That way, the years of searching he did would not be for nothing, even if he would have to split the finding.

After being rejected several times after asking strangers if they would like to join, he asked a Fa-Matoran. Although he knew nothing about her, he felt he could relate.

"I've heard there is something very valuable hidden near Ihu-Koro, and I'm gathering a party to search for it. You seem like you could handle yourself out in the drifts, how would you like to join? I promise it will be worth your time."

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

IC: Sajis

Sajis was a member of the Ussalry, and as such, quite devoted to her duty in keeping peace and order. It was possible for her to discard her duties and leave, but such would lead to greater chaos, and that would be disgusting to the Fa-Matoran. Unless orders were given from above, she would not leave the village.

"No."

IC: Kapuru

This time, Kapuru frowned.

Kapuru liked action, and couldn't stand tedious tasks. Even in the drifts, he was able to fight off different rahi to keep himself amused.

"What about the Ussalry? I think my talents would be more well-suited towards that."

For a moment, Kapuru considered the irony if he joined. Many years ago, he worked as a mercenary, and was good at it. It was so long ago, he doubted if it would get in the way. He used to work under an assumed name and he had changed armor since then, so even if his crimes were still relevant, no one should think it was him.

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

"This is true," she affirmed, continuing to show off her Valkyr teeth, "I have a polyspiritual condition; that is to say, my soul is triumvrate, with myself as the dominate factor." She made eyes at the soldier's cigarette. "Say... might I have a smoke?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: (Hari)

I hadn't been to Onu in a long time, and I regret it a little. Each city is beautiful in its own right, and Onu-Koro's main draw was it's industry. As much as I wanted to admire the sites, drink in the atmosphere of the city of industry I couldn't. I was here because the closest thing I had to a lead on my parents, was some guy around here by the name of Roth. To be honest, I was never skilled in the world of detective work. My job was to be a Po-Koro Sentinel, a figher, a protector, and a rock for people to lean on and yet with all these niggling doubts. All these unresolved issues, I felt unease. I didn't do much, didn't accomplish much of anything, and I started to feel. Like when I was around, nothing ever got accomplished. They were my friends, Skyra, Tillian, Onuzek, and the rest of the our team and yet I just felt like the girl riding their coattails. So maybe it would do good to put some time and space between us. There was still the matter of my parents, and what fate had befallen them. Part of me wanted to believe they were alive, that for some reason they had lived. My friends would call me an optimist, but I didn't feel optimistic about this at all. If they were dead, I wanted to know what or who killed them and why. I wanted a close to this, I wanted to be able to think with one less burden on my mind.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg