Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: JikalThe music marched inexorably on as Jikal became lost in his memories...**************************He remembered waking up in Le-Koro, on his doorstep. His best friend was leaning over him, shaking him. His eyes were wide with concern."Hey Jikal! You okay, man?""Yeah... I'm fine...""Hey, where'd you get the tattoo? I like it. It suits you.""Aw, shaddup. You've been telling me to get a tattoo for years.""Heck yeah I have! Let's go get a drink. Celebrate."And so the two had gone. As usual, Jikal drank more than he should, and so had his buddy. They had laughed, and laughed. They'd hit on some girls, struck out more times than they cared to remember, and after a while left.They were walking back when the bandits jumped them. Jikal couldn't remember what happened after that. His Mark activated, and the next thing he knew, the bandits were dead. His friend looked at Jikal in fear."What's wrong, man?""Stay away from me! You're a monster! You're a beast!" The Toa lunged, and slashed Jikal across the torso. Jikal threw him back, and into a tree. He heard a sickening crunch. Jikal ran as his wound bled. He didn't look back.*****************In the present, Jikal had stopped playing, subconsciously touching the scar hidden under his cloak. His eyes watered with tears.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)"Kinvex, I almost watched her die today. For the love of God, I almost died today. And through it all, all I could think about..."His voice broke; his reflection began to tear up."I let you die feet away from me, man. I watched Emarosa walk away, and now I'll probably never see her again. Both times, I didn't get to say...everything I wanted to."He turned for the first time, and his eyes met Kinvex's."I can't go 0 for 3."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Kitsune, Ta-KoroRolling over, Kitsune stared at Jikal as his eyes watered. "What are those things?" She asked quietly, looking at his hand touching the tatto. "Who could possibly create them? And why do they chose to just randomly slap them on people?" Kitsune knew that none of these question had answers at the moment, but asking them out loud gave her a small amount of peace.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Wait, is Ema going to find Agzinel or something...? I'm confused. :P And wouldn't it be funny if Ema and Kinvex were related. That would be hilarious! :DIC, Kinvex: Kinvex smiled sadly. "And you won't. Take charge of your life, dude. You'll find what you're looking for. You still have much of your life to look ahead too. You can't let your sadness stop you."OOC: No, Kinvex isn't saying how much life he has left. Since I actually don't know how long you plan on having him live anyway. :P

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)"I can't hurt her."He looked at Tuara's still-sleeping form for a brief second before turning back to Kinvex."If I don't make it through this - if something happens to me - then she won't be able to live with herself. You've seen how she's reacted to you being around. It's killing her. All of this."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: JikalJikal's hand moved from his Mark, to trace the scar running from his right shoulder to his left hip. "To destroy. To destroy people, to destroy society, to destroy ideals." He paused. "To destroy families."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)Angel was quiet for several seconds, his eyes never leaving Kinvex. Finally, he spoke, and for the first time, a tear fell from the Toa's eyes. "I'm sorry I wasn't good enough to save you, man."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)Angel's eyes darkened."So he is alive, then. Where did he--?"Angel stopped suddenly, remembering a story he had heard in the streets: one of a beautiful Toa of Iron with a strange brand on his shoulder, carrying a badge that he said was given to him by Tuara a mere hour before most of the Guard was found dead..."My God..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)"Oh, sure, we'll be the bloody best of pals," he snapped. "I cut him in half, remember? And he scarred me, look--well, you can't really see anymore, what with Succubus' little drawing and all, but it was there yesterday."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)Angel's eyes widened as Kinvex told him."You know, that sounds crazy enough to actually work..."Suddenly, Angel felt the overwhelming urge to close his eyes; when he opened them again, he was back in his bed, looking around in vain for a shadow of what had been there moments before.No shirt. No mirror. No Kinvex.It had been a dream.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: JikalI killed my best friend. "How can you be so sure? Where is the line, where is the moral event horizon? How far does one have to sink before they become the villain?" Jikal's words rang bitter, try as he might to prevent it.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Gyren sat up in his bed. Tawara was still asleep, and the lightstones were covered with a dark rag. He rubbed his head and looked around the pitch black room. The talking in the other rooms were barely audible, almost like a crisp hiss in his ears. The young Toa shrugged it off and went back to sleep. The notebook laid next to his face as he slept like a kitten.OOC: Oh hay, Moral Event Horizon

Edited by Nebula 2.0

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Mahiku (Ta-Koro)Mahiku walked along the crowded, humid streets of Ta-Koro. He saw many building both big and small. He saw that he was near the exit of Ta-Koro. He tried to run faster which wasn't easy due to his lack of speed. Soon He was past all the crowds and b the exit of Ta-Koro.

IC: "What? Are you searching for..." He suddenly realized that Zar was trying to find out who he really was. "YOU LIED TO ME." He quickly formed one of his fire sphere attacks. "You know more than you let on. For what purpose were you attempting to confirm it?!" He gave Zar his 'serious' stare, which could put fear into all but the very brave, arrogant, or foolish. OOC: Obviously not an actual power, I know lots of people who can do that. XD

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Jorgos"Missed me, Ganter?" he asking it, at the same time, punching me with his staff, and throwing me away.IC: GanterAs I try to ignore the pain of his second attack, to fight back, he throws me away. I'm bumping into Optimus, then falling to the ground, and laying there, with try to recover myself. My sword is still in my hand."You...u....will...ill...reg.regret...thi...this..."

OOC: ok :)IC: JorgosHe is going after Ganter. On the blade of his staff, energy starting to gain. As Ganter's attack hitting him, the gained energy fades away. In his rage, he grabs again him.IC: GanterAs I manage, to get up, I'm getting near to Jorgos, and shooting him with fire from my sword. After I'm getting grabbed again, he is just saying four words."We will meet again." said Jorgos, and with his full power, he throwed me away.I'm landing 14 meter far away from Optimus, laying on the ground, and with the landing, my head bumped into a stone.

OOC: Gravity, answer to your postIC: "You again?!" Mantoxis asked as he dodged, taking the blow to his armoured shoulder. "I thought we figured this out. Out for a beating, are we?" He swung back, heading towards an alley only 3 bio wide. He unsheathed one sword-staff, keeping his special one in reserve. he swung the blade down, and launched a magnetic blast towards the annoying Onu-Matoran.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

I.C. Ussalaius did not know if he could believe what Voima had said about Voi. But what if he is telling the truth. I will have to be on guard at all times around Voi. And Voima, I can tell, is quite the troublemaker. How can it be safe for anyone to put too much stock into what he says."Well, I'm ready to get this court thing started."

elementalussal.png

IC: Raiden(Ta koro guardhouse)Raiden walked through the door,with his new crab-like friend following. Seeing that no one seemed to be around,he called out.. "Hello?" "Helloooo!"OOC: Need. Interaction.

IC: ZarWell, all but the brave, arrogant, foolish, and me.I smirked. Yes, smirked. Me and my charismatic self. I gave him a flash of my beautifully crafted teeth (The Order of Scalpels succeeded on that front, I must say), and replied with, "Because I have a little scheme, one that might reunite you with your best friend in the whole wide world... Galvatroth."I gave him a second to absorb my fantastic words, before going on, "It's true! I know everything. And I must admit, you're sadly anticlimactic... "Tahuva Pyro."

IC: RaidenRaiden,suprised that someone was actually there, composes himself and speaks to Vulcanon,"do you know where a decent weapon shop is?"

Edited by Raiden: Toa of Storms

IC: Kitsune, Ta-Koro"Anyone can sink as far as they want, and anyone can become the villan whenever the want. In the same fashion, they can become the hero." Kitsune continued, her voice quiet and kind.OOC: And now I'm writing Kitsune how I intended her to be writen. What the heeeeck?

Edited by D.A.V.E.

pNNgXax.jpg