Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: When exactly was Tahuva not outnumbered? (Aside from just now, he always had the numerical disadvantage.)IC: "I fare well, it would seem. I now go by the name Optimus Prime. So, you are now Rodimus Prime? I am proud of you. Tell me how it came to pass." Finally, some good news. He knew the young Hot Rod had potential, and now it had been quite obviously realized.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "We must gather our forces. This stalemate cannot last. One of my troops is missing, and another is in prison." He considered his words before saying them now. "His name is...Barricade. He betrayed the Phantoms when he saw the error of his ways. He taught me that even the wisest can be in error...for I would have destroyed him had no one intervened."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "You must admit, it would be better to acknowledge my faults than to pretend to be the shining star, never faltering, never failing. Rodimus could teach you that. In our time here, we have grown to see that the Phantoms will never leave our peace alone. They must be destroyed...no matter the cost."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: SpringerSpringer nodded. "Believe me, I screw up, and my team doesn't let me forget it."His face turned serious. "Before this goes further, however, I must clarify something. With all due respect, I don't answer to you. I don't even technically answer to Rodimus. I answer to Ultra Magnus, who answers to Rodimus."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Optimus remembered Ultra Magnus. He had considered him a worthy successor if his untimely death were to come. "What is his location? I must know, for the Phantoms are probably regrouping as we speak. We must do the same. I suggest the Kini-Nui as the location. Rodimus, will you work with me to defeat the Phantoms?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Rodimus (Ta-Wahi):"I sent Sideways ahead to scout, but there must have been a problem as when it was time for him to report, as he didn't return. We had to move on without waiting for him. If I had to make a guess, I'd say we're scattered throughout this landmass, others are on other island, fighting the Phantoms elsewhere."

IC: Springer"We weren't so much sent as scattered. We don't know where anyone is. Some might have missed the island completely." Springer surmised."And yeah. We sent Sideways to scout. I still question that wisdom."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: "It's time to get reinforcements, then. I believe the wisest strategy would be to gather my three most loyal Wreckers, and then split into scout teams. Each one of us will go with one of the trio, should we follow this plan. These Wreckers are rude, rather annoying, and loud, I must warn you. However, when the Phantoms attack, you will never regret bringing them along. They dwell in this very Koro."OOC: Making profiles now.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "Right then. Let's get a move on, Raion and the others already know where we're going." Gyren muttered as he turned to face the Ni-Matoran. The young Toa yawned and stood up. He stretched his arms before heading out the door of the room and down the stairs to the lobby of the inn. He waited at the door, ready to depart.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

OOC: Wannabes? You've got to be kidding me.IC: "They are true Wreckers, Springer. You may remember them...they did, after all, spill wet cement on your feet as a prank once." Optimus led them to the hut. "Be warned. They're a bit paranoid." He knocked on the makeshift door...Roadbuster violently burst out of the door. "OY! WE'RE KINDA BUSY! NO SOLICIT'ERS!""Wot the...""I'LL BOWL YA, NANCY WANKERS!" Topspin snapped his hand-claw weapons."Wreckers, stop!" Optimus yelled. "We are your allies!"Leadfoot jumped on Optimus. "TAHUVA! OLD BUDDY!" He gave a slightly drunken snort resembling a laugh. "Whatcha dorks been up to?""I go by Optimus Prime now, Leadfoot. We have bad news.""About tym' too! It's ben' borin' without them freaks!""You knew?""Well a'course we knew! I can smell them Phantemz' a myle away!"Leadfoot laughed. "Why ya thinkin we busted the door out lyke that?"Dino snorted. "I assumed it was just because you're a-crazy.""Wreckers, we require your assistance." Optimus was trying to sound nice in the face of utter ridiculousness."Just give us a minute to gear up, ya ninnies. We'll be out in 5." Roadbuster went back inside the hut.Optimus nodded. "Toabots, meet my personal squad, the Bay Wreckers." OOC: Couldn't think of a better name for the division than that. Remember that all Wrecker chars should know and probably dislike them.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: TawaraTawara followed after packing her satchel. "So, how long will it take to get to Le-Koro?"OOC: It should be at LEAST a week's worth of walking, given that it's all the way on the other side of the island. Of course, most of that can be timeskipped.

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Raiden + pet ussal crabfollowed Vulcanon quietly,and was impressed that Vulcanon found one."Thanks. BY any chance,would you mind giving me your name?"

I.C."I am Tradoris, and this is my absent-minded brother, Vulcanon.""Huh? you say something?""What type of weapon do you believe you will be getting?"

elementalussal.png

IC: Springer"But you weren't there, man." Springer replied. "You weren't there." He leaned over, and whispered so no one but Rodimus could hear. "After I met them, I seriously considered changing the team name, to avoid association."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: "I have no idea. I just glide places, but since you can't we'll have to travel by foot. Or Ussal. We'll see when we get there." Gyren replied as he opened the door. He looked out into the quiet streets of Ta-Koro. Shopkeepers were just beginning to open their stalls and the only footsteps one could hear came from the occasional guardsman.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Tawara"Lead the way."When the pair came to the gates, the great, gray walls towering over them, a guard shouted down, "If y'wish to leave the village, state your information!" His voice sounded tired and hoarse."Oh, great, this guy again," Tawara muttered. "I'm Tawara, the Ni-Matoran who came through earlier! Remember me?"

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)Angel snuck quietly back into the room as the first rays of sunlight began to scrape the dark streets of Ta-Koro. Tuara was still asleep, he noted with a small smile. She looked perky, ready to fight, even in her sleep.He moved over to a small oven and began to prepare waffles.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro - InnTuara's eyes opened. Sitting up, she looked over to Angelus. Looking over to him, she smiled before he noticed she was awake and turning around.Not totally out of the ordinary. But what was out of the ordinary was that her right eye was not red like her left eye. It was instead a deep green.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)"Hey, there, gorgeous," he called out behind him. "Jikal and I did some prowling last night, and we ended up finding Dorian's--"As he turned with the first of the waffles, they suddenly flew out of his hand. Angel's hand was already on his own bloodstained dagger, and his deep blue eyes were glowing in rage."Lay down. Now."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)"Your eyes..." he muttered, tearing up in rage and frustration. I had thought she was back... "Look."He plucked a hand mirror from the table next to Tuara's bed and handed it to her."See for yourself."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Hasil:Where Hasil stood with Ara'kas, doing absolutely nothing except looking cool, a waffle suddenly landed after being flung out a window near them. Hasil turned quickly and looked up, seeing only Angelus's back, and a sligh glint of light on the ceiling, most likely from a dagger."Oh, not this again," he muttered to himself. He then made a pact with himself not to intervene in any way unless he knew something wasn't just going wrong, but going very wrong.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Fyriin:After a period of stasis, Fyriin decided to reveal herself once again. With new prey, the hungry Krish stalked through the shadows of Ta-Koro, looking for a Matoran to feed on. Her stolen crossbow was out, along with her endless amount of metals at her control, Fyriin would make herself feared- permanently.OOC Hungry, Psychotic, killer Krish for interaction. XDDon't worry, she was accepted a long time ago.

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro - InnTuara took hold of the mirror and titled it to the proper angle. Upon seeing her one eye a green she sat up again, shock coming over her.Upon sitting up, she let her legs fall off the side of her bed before she dropped her head in her hand, lazily holding onto the mirror, letting it rest lightly on the floor.Tuara held up the mirror again, this time closer. She blinked a few times, realizing it was not going away. She slammed the mirror on the floor."Great."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)"Yeah. It is, isn't it?"He was pacing around in a circle."Any brilliant explanations on why this could have happened? Preferably ones that didn't involve dancing around in a Mark Bearer's mind?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME