Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)"Bar in Ko-Wahi," he said, leaning back against the bed. "Sweet place: dark, comfy, prime candidate for hauntings. Reminds me of my house, sans corpses of my family members hanging from the banisters."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Raxa:"I'm sorry," Raxa said to Wraith, "Did he just say 'corpses of dead family members hanging from the banisters?'" Raxa turned, watching the three Toa interestedly. He wasn't sure whether he wanted to 'hire' Angelus, or find Dorian and hire him now.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)Deep inside his own subconscious, as this conversation was unfolding, Angel was wrapped in thought. Maybe...this could actually work out to his advantage.He just had to wait.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Everybody remember to check my edit in the GD after this.IC-Raxa:"Alright, Toa," Raxa said to Wraith, "If they do all go to Ko-Wahi, I want you to follow them. There are two skakdi currently going there as well, named Hatann and Kaerhi. I wish for you to report any data to them-it should come back to me soon afterwards."Raxa then turned and left, heading off to the center of the Koro.OOC: Last post.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: With their next destination set, Hatann walked to the window of the late Zyckel's room and knocked it open with his mace. He cut off his gravity and stepped out, slowly rising up until he was level with the roof of the inn, which he stepped onto and returned his gravity to normal. He beckoned to Kaerhi to follow him, indicating he would do the same thing with gravity. He wanted to leave Ta-koro as unobtrusively as they had entered - with nobody seeing them.

ppg2.png

IC: Raiden + Pet ussal talking to Tradoris and Vulcanon"Ah, I'm not really sure,but my gut is telling me to get dual swords..." "Although,It might be hard getting them,because I made a plan to get here, and planned everything, except for the money.""Any ideas?"

I.C. Tradoris"Well, being a Skakdi, I have no issues with stealing money... Or I could just give you some... Tell you what, If you can win a battle with my Nektaan robot (pet) I will pay for your swords."

elementalussal.png

IC:Aparangi trudged along the dusty main-road of Ta-Koro, leading from the main-gate behind the bridge to the entrance of the Onu-Koro highway to the west. The Toa knew he would need to start looking. Now the question was where. They couldn't idle for too long, he had to find them quickly. But the frustrationg clouded his vision and he could not think of a good place to start his search. He clenched his right hand into a fist, contemplating to punch the wall of the building next to him. Until he caught the sign above the entrance. An inn. The Toa frowned, trying to calm himself down. He wouldn't get anywhere walking around with the mentality of a charging Kane-Ra. The thought made him chuckle to himself. Wasn't that what Tupua had called him once?As much as he couldn't stand the way his brother thought and acted, his calculating mind would have come up with a plan by now. But Tupua wasn't here. And if he wanted to find him again, he would have to come up with something of his own. Talking to people seemed like a reasonable place to start. And an inn was a good place to find people. Of course an inn was also a good place to find a fight. Aparangi was fine with both, so pushed open the door and stepped inside.It was even warmer in here than outside, which he had thought hardly possible. People were standing or sitting around small tables, with large drinks and small meals upon them. Aparangi looked around for an open spot to take, which he found in the form of a barstool. The black-armored Toa took the seat and ordered something strong. While waiting for the bartender to finish mixing, he casually glanced around the room, trying to find somebody that looked promising to talk to.OOC: Aparangi open for interaction.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: TawaraThe Guard suddenly collapsed and slipped off the edge of the battlements, landing at Tawara's feet. There was a metal shaft protruding from his neck.A lone figure was visible on a rooftop, firing crossbow bolts at the Guards, some of whom had taken out their own bows and were firing at the attacker. None of their arrows struck, however. A group of beings emerged from the opposite direction and attacked the archer.Tawara fled, running along the wall until she could no longer see the archer or the gate, then took cover in an alleyway.OOC: It seems like 99.9% of BZPRPG characters are bloodthirsty and psychopathic. And an awful lot have Supernatural Multiple Personality Disorder, too.

Edited by Toa Alaka

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Fyriin:The Krish gave a quick grin before teleporting through the shadows. More prey had come- just the prey she liked. She began to slip into shadows, popping out of the shadows that riddled the village as steel needles were flung at her attackers. Fyriin had them right where she wanted them.

OOC: I persume that you mean you're shadow-porting and shooting crossbow bolts at me.IC: Miraul spotted crossbow bolts incoming from several shadows, and deflected them with a magnetic field. He shouted across the street to Bijackal "How many?"Biajackal scanned the shadows with his unique tracking vision, noting that the energy traces were identical between various shadows that had sourced crossbow bolts. "Just one-must be a Kualsi-user!" Bijackal, Axana, Hikari, and Takamaz hid themselves behind several trashcans for cover from the bolts, being on the opposite side of the street.Miraul nodded. He began formulating a plan even as he maintained his deflection of the bolts with a magnetic feild. Before Miraul could finish his plan, Vilak caught sight of the attacker in another shadow. He ignited the plasma coating on one of his longswords, darting forward at Kakama speed. He spun the blade in front of him at superspeed, enough to slice through any incoming arrows. Coming within feet of their mysterious quarry, he lashed out at the crossbow in her hand. His plasma-coated blades were especially hot, and even a close pass might ignite the heavy weapon.

OOC: @Tabby: Fyriin. Sorry I didn't put it on my sig, but the post is quite cluttered. :P Note that she is a Iron elemental and bears the Kanohi Fyriin, which she named herself after, that lets the user teleport via shadow.@Toa Alaka: I don't plan for Fyriin to have a split, so well see. :PIC: Fyriin: Vilak only jabbed is sword into the wall, where nothing was. Fyriin appeared again, relentless as ever, and sent a dome of steel that would encase the group into it. The metal began to materialize around them, getting larger. It also began to get thicker, and would crush the group if they did not flee or succumb to Fyriin's wishes. "Die, my prey," she hissed, licking her lips viciously.

IC: "I dunno" Hatann whishered back. "But he knew both our names and all about the tablets, so that's good evidence he is the new Nex. I reckon he must have bumped off the old guy to do it, and probably put a tablet on him too." Slinking over the rooftops, Hatann made his way to the edge of Ta-koro and vaulted the wall with a little help from his gravity powers, which again came in useful to stop him falling into the lava on the other side. Once he was back on solid ground, he slipped into the charred forst and out of the wahi.OOC: Hatann to Ko-wahi.

ppg2.png

IC(Kaerhi): Kaerhi followed Hatann to the wall. He watched Hatann vault over it, before freezing the wall and then smashing it into shards. He slipped through the narrow opening and found Hatann. They then left.OOC: Kaerhi to Ko-Wahi.

WIP

IC: Cysero (Ta-Koro)"Oh, yeah, sure," Cys muttered. "Lemme just reach into my bag full of wooden horses and toss you over one. I know I keep it somewhere around here..."-Teezy

{In Character}{Amorian}{Ta Wahi tunnel}Amorian raised an eyebrow."Quite a bag of tricks these kolhii players," he observed. But they had reached the end of the tunnel, and he spoke no more on that subject. Instead:"Where we supposed to be going?" was his question.

IC: DahliaThe Pa-Matoran let out her breath with a small laugh, "Where's the least likely place you'll get into a fight, Amorian? We should probably head there."

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

IC: Cysero (Ta-Koro)"Did someone say lava surfing?" asked Cysero, perking up. "We could go lava...surfing...never mind..."His eager look faltered a bit at the withering glares of the other two."Fine," he grumbled. "Charred Forrest."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dahlia"Well, if you wanna try lava surfing, we can. We'll just take the senic route through the Charred Forest. I'm not sure how good the surfing will be today, though," Dahlia said, turning down another street towards said forest.

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)

IC: DahliaDahlia swiveled her head to look at her companion. She knew he had a strong dislike for Toa, but, "Amor, why do you despise Toa so much?"

IC: Lux - Lava LagoonLux busied himself in packing up his supplies, before leaping from the platform/bridge above the lava onto flat, black earth."Well that was exciting," he said, with a smile, "Hey, anyone up for some grub? The restaurants around here are pretty famous."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Gyren followed the Ni-Matoran. The falling corpse wasn't a surprise to him - the young Toa had seen countless Gukko riders fall from their mounts and crash through some unlucky person's hut. "Should we just fly over the wall then?"

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: DahliaDahlia swiveled her head to look at her companion. She knew he had a strong dislike for Toa, but, "Amor, why do you despise Toa so much?"

{In Character}{Amorian}{Ta Wahi tunnel}Amorian opened his mouth, then shrugged. he was silent, almost to the point where it could be thought he was ignoring her. Then he replied."I was a smith. I had my share of toa, and my share of the more annoying kind. some people tolerate their attitude, i could not. Hence I left." His voice was more thoughtful, as if his recklessness was more of a cover than his essential substance. he recovered quickly though, his voice soon normal."I have reason for my despising of toa, and I stand upon that reason," he added, quickening his pace a little.

IC: Dahlia"You despise Toa because you think they all need attitude checks?" She shook her head, because she knew there was more to the story. But it wasn't her place to pry. Personally, she admired Toa, the good ones. Of course, she'd also met Toa with 'attitudes' as Amor put it, but she'd also met Matoran with 'attitudes' as well. Shrugging, she smacked a small pebble out of her way with her Kolhii stick. "To each their own," She murmured.

IC: TawaraThe Matoran nodded. "We need to get goin' before that archer decides to search for easier prey!"

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

OOC: @Tabby: Fyriin. Sorry I didn't put it on my sig, but the post is quite cluttered. :P Note that she is a Iron elemental and bears the Kanohi Fyriin, which she named herself after, that lets the user teleport via shadow.@Toa Alaka: I don't plan for Fyriin to have a split, so well see. :PIC: Fyriin:Vilak only jabbed is sword into the wall, where nothing was. Fyriin appeared again, relentless as ever, and sent a dome of steel that would encase the group into it. The metal began to materialize around them, getting larger. It also began to get thicker, and would crush the group if they did not flee or succumb to Fyriin's wishes. "Die, my prey," she hissed, licking her lips viciously.

OOC:I read it earlier-but my charecters can only guess as to Kanohi type to avoid meta-gaming. Keep in mind that my group is split in two, so an iron dome will only affect one half. I presume you are targeting the most active fighters, since you are more likely to notice them.IC: Divan smiled at the metal dome materializing around them. Reaching down, he absorbed the metal as it materialized. Miraul shot onto the roof of nearby Matoran dwelling, and spotted Fyrin in another shadow. Triggering his magnetic powers, he attempted to remove her Kanohi, while also keeping her hands down away from the mask to prevent her from holding it to her face.OOC: Kanohi are magnetically attached to their users. Divan, I should note, is also Iron.IC:

OOC: Smart move, my enemy.IC: Fyriin:Fyriin noticed the magnetic pull around her. She looked out to see Miraul, with a ferocious look on her face. She ignored the dome she had made on the rest of the group, and refocused her attention to Miraul, who had aluminum needles coming at high speeds towards him. She pulled out her daggers and teleported to another shadow once again.

IC: Wraith - Ta-koro, Inn -Wraith wasn't sure if the trio actually noticed him standing in the doorway or they simply didn't care. "That's an excellent question, where exactly do you three think you're going with other peoples bodies?" He asked with his usual, emotionless tone.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar