Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Raxa:"Kaerhi tells the truth, Hatann," Raxa said, stepping over and blocking Kaerhi's way, and shoving the Skakdi back inside the room, locking it from behind. "Now, for your pay," he said, tossing a bag of widgets to each of the Skakdi in the room."Also, you two are getting a new mission, right now. Assuming, of course, you don't want to die quickly," the Toa of Crystal growled.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: How does he know their names? Kaerhi has only just arrived on the island and has only interacted with Hatann and four dead guys.IC: "Says who?" Hatann growled in response. He didn't know this strange toa, and he wouldn't mind putting a couple of zamors through his brain. He raised the launcher to do just that, but he didn't pull the trigger just yet. "I don't take orders from anyone who knows my name. Tell me more or you'll end up like that guy." He pointed his mace at Zyckel's bloody corpse.

ppg2.png

OOC: NEX's influence runs everywhere, my friend. They always have people watching their victims.IC-Raxa:"You don't need to know more," Raxa said. "Other than the fact that I am now the leader of NEX. I want you to head out to find and gather all the members of NEX that you can, and bring them to Po-Koro. You've been promoted to my emissary." He then raised an eyebrow."I would also recommend that you put that launcher down before I leave," he said calmly.

profiles i guess

IC: "Bah, I liked the short guy better" Hatann mumbled, and dropped the luncher a few inches. He didn't like being ordered around, but he supposed that if it was really necessary... he would do the job. "Fine. Any tips on where to find them or other things I shoulld know? I haven't seen much of them since a couple got recruited in Onu-koro."

ppg2.png

IC-Raxa:"Ask around," Raxa said, standing up. "Check and see if there have been any murders around, and make sure you can check them. If you see something that says NEX on it, then obviously you know there's another in the vicinity, if you got there fast enough. Then, it should be rather simple for you to figure out."Raxa stood, stepping out the door. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to Le-Koro."

profiles i guess

IC: Hatann almost put a zamor in Raxa's back as he left, but he decided against it. Given such unhelpfum information, he was left with a challenge. This would be an opportunity to prove his skills as a thief and assassin, and he would show that toa that he was top-class, worthy of inclusion in NEX."Well, you heard him" he said to Kaerhi. "We're leaving to track down the ret of NEX. But we'll be going in the opposite direction to that (unpleasantness in the Skakdi language). Ko-wahi to begin with."

ppg2.png

IC(Kaerhi): Kaerhi didn't like to be shoved. He didn't like to be touched either. He almost leaped at this 'leader' of NEX, to rip his throat out with his teeth, but he didn't do it. "Fine." Kaerhi growled, after the Toa left, to Hatann, "Ko-Koro it is."

WIP

OOC: Bye, Bye, Ta-Koro Guard. That is, unless someone thinks otherwise.IC: Fyriin:The Krish licked her lips. A prime target to feast on her prey would be the Ta-Koro Guard. She had her doubts about surviving it, but still pressed for it. She used her mask to teleport her through the shadows, sneaking around the village with ease. The entrance to the headquarters were looming, giving Fyriin a hint of discouragement before channeling through another shadow. She took out her crossbow, and perched on a rooftop. Bolts began to fly at guards, who were either hit in the arm/leg, or dodged completely. At this time, Fyriin began to fire everywhere, hoping to hit something.

OOC:From Le-Wahi, several months ago.IC:Miraul and team entered Ta-koro at last. Miraul muttered to himself, "Last time I try to hire a passing Vortixx trader for a ride." If there was any evidence of the Toa they had been tracking, it was certainly gone by now. The trader they had hired had gone on a months long detour, and by now it was far to late to find their three mysterious enemies. Even Bijackal's vision couldn't find traces months old.Turning to Bijackal, he asked the Skakdi, "Any idea on how to find our old enemies without any more leads to go on?"Bijackal smiled, actually not a terrible sight in comparison to the rest of his species. The Skakdi of Earth spoke in return, saying,"I think we should check with the Guard. If there's been any criminal activity in the area that might be related to them, or if my brother and Ziraul have passed through, then they are the most likely to know." Miraul nodded, and led the team towards the Guard headquarters.Reaching the headquarters was quite the surprise. From a block away, Miraul could see a figure opening fire upon the guards with a crossbow. He sighed, "Here we go again." Taking his javelin bag from his shoulder, he passed it to Divan, who nodded. Vilak looked at Miraul, who met his gaze, and loaded his sling. Taking cover from the enemy archer behind a nearby building, Miraul directed the team on what to target. "Vilak, super-heated stone to the crossbow. Divan, javelin to the firing shoulder. I'll take the knees with arrows. Takamaz, Axana, be prepared to back us up if there are more attackers. Bijackal, stay covered. All strikes at Kakama speed."Miraul struck first, as his attack required only time to load arrows, and his reload rate was greatly bolstered by his Kakama. Darting into the middle of the street at superspeed, he paused, aiming two arrows for the knees of the crossbowman. Then he darted to an alleyway on the other side of the street.While Miraul fired his bow, Divan readied himself, before darting across the street, and shot the metal javelin as he went. Vilak went last, loading his slingstone and injecting plasma into it's core, softening it. When it struck, it would result in a small explosion of molten rock, hopefully enough to ignite the crossbow. Darting across the street, he paused, spinning his sling above his head, adding power with his Kakama. A powerful release sent the stone flying, and Vilak ducked into cover with his friends. Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)"My name is Angel," he said, still seated on the bed. "We work together. Who do you think you are?"He raised his hands up, not moving towards her, trying to show he meant no harm."Just take it easy. We'll figure out what's going on together. I'm not going to hurt you."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)"You know what? Alright."Angel's own eyes began to fill with tears; every single cell in his body screamed at him, urging him not to say what he had finally decided upon as soon as he'd seen Tuara stand up."I love you, Tuara. You're...the most remarkable, frustrating, and driven person I've ever met, and I would give myself up for you in a heartbeat. But I can't sit around and watch you delve into psychosis. You've been right all along: this is your life. Your choices have led to this. All of it. And I can't deal with that."He plucked his button up shirt from the chair next to his bed and slid it on, pocketing Dorian's journal as he did so."So I'm out."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Wraith - Outside of Inn, Ta-koro -Wraith was leaning on the wall outside of the inn the group was staying at, he was holding his sword, though after hours of practicing he had stopped swinging it. He wasn't planning on sleeping, he had too much on his mind.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro - InnTuara smiled as Angelus walked out of the room.I'm extremely surprised you never bothered telling him. Seriously, I thought the eye thing made it obvious, but avoiding telling him. That's kinda cold.Let me back out.Why? So you can chase after your little "Angel"? Make up, figure out all this Mark stuff and liberate the island from all that is evil together? I'll pass.What's your plan then? Destroy the only thing I still have left? You've already managed it.No. That's too mundane. Cliche. You've got a destiny now. I've had a good look around here since you ripped me from Iris, and there are plenty of interesting things in here. The Ta-Koro Guard, your attempts to thwart a group of gifted Toa you've so despised, and especially their leader.I swear to Mata-Nui, if you even think of taking me to-Ta-ta-ta. You're one of us now. Welcome to the team Tuara.Tuara unwillingly picked up her stuff before opening the door to her room, heading towards Jikal's room.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)Angel walked out of the room, punting open the door and sending it flying. He stormed out, slamming into people as he tried to get somewhere - anywhere - away from the group...Suddenly, he bumped into the wrong guy. Huge, wait, massive, Toa of Magnetism, burly looking guy, and he definitely did not look happy. His fist hurtled towards Angel's face, muttering something about self-elevated pricks. He never got to finish his sentence, seeing as Angelus had plunged his hand through the Toa's throat and ripped his vocal cords out through his neck."Everybody's a bloody critic these days," he said, his eyes glowing bright blue. A bright flash resonated through the air around the Toa of Fire, and when he looked up, anyone who wasn't still temporarily blinded would see the heII lurking in his eyes.Playtime.Angelus turned back towards the inn and started walking...-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Raxa:Raxa watched the fiasco before him, and stepped over to the Toa of Magnetism, who was clutching at his throat, gasping. The Toa of Crystal gestured to a Matoran, telling him to take the De-Toa off to a medic before he stood.He then leaned back, drifting into the shadows, watching Angelus interestedly.

profiles i guess

IC: Wraith - Ta-koro -Wraith had heard some kind of struggle not far from where he was, he went o investigate, just in time to see Angelus kill a Toa of Magnetism. A bright flash nearly blinded him, but he was able to follow Angelus back toward the Inn. "May I ask what that was all about?" He asked sharply to Angelus.

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)"Why, sure you can," he said affably. "Just don't expect an answer."Sliding into Jikal's room, he threw open the door: Tuara - or whatever was possessing her was standing there with Jikal."Wow, it's getting crowded in here," said the Toa of Fire, who was clearly anyone but himself at the moment. "So many alternate personalities and tortured souls, it's starting to feel like a sausagefest in here."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Raxa:Raxa reached out, putting a hand on Wraith's shoulder. "Just a word of advice," he said, "Do not interfere. Allow this to play out, and don't interrupt." He watched closely, already keeping a shrewd eye on Angelus."Observe. However, if violence breaks out, then I suggest we jump in...before they rip the Koro apart."

profiles i guess

OOC:Yeah. There's a piece of Iris inside her brain now, although it isn't really Iris. It's like a clone.IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro - InnTuara smiled when Angelus entered, "Hey you," She said mockingly to Angelus, obviously not caring whether or not she was given away. She turned to Jikal, "Sleep well?"

Edited by We Are Legion

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)"Oh, I think you know very well what I'm talking about, broski," said Angel, hopping onto the bed and popping a squat on it, bouncing up and down: he looked as though he'd just snorted a can of energy drink. "I'm talking about the weird stuff going on with you guys. I mean, you flirt, you fight, you fall in love, you try and kill each other...it's just weird."He winked at Tuara."You know, I thought that he was gay in the first place, but after watching Angel royally screw up flirting with Tuara, you know what I realized? He is. I mean, what kind of a name is Angel? I was in heII for twenty minutes, and I've never seen anything so horrifying."He coughed."Between you and me," he cried out, lifting his hand into the air in a Shakespearan pose, "I think you look cute all the time!"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Wraith - Inn, Ta-koro -Wraith turned to look at Raxa, "Who are you?"

IC-Raxa:"It depends on who you talk to. For now, though, I am naught but the simple observer, and I'd recommend you take up that identity as well," the Toa of Crystal said, looking out over to Angelus, Jikal, and Tuara."Please heed what I said, though. This is important...to me as well as them."

profiles i guess

OOC:.... Oh dear god. Just how similar....?IC: JikalJikal stared. He steepled his hands in front of his face. "Neither of you are you, are you?"Jeez. Just when I wast starting to feel unique.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)Angel pointed his finger at Jikal and smirked winningly."Right you are, my friend," he said. "Who could ever think you're stupid, huh?"He adopted a thinking pose and rubbed his chin with his forefinger and thumb a couple times before snapping his fingers."That's right! I could."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC:We'll find out later. :evilgrin:IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro - InnTuara leaned against the door with an amused look on her face."Regardless, It's time we joined our people again. If only we knew where they were," She scratched her chin curiously, "If only one of us here was one of them in spirit."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)"Is that my cue? I think that was my cue!" he said. "Oooh, I'm so excited. It's like the first time I tore a guy's spine from his back: you get that weird little thrill, you start to swing it around like a lasso...all that's missing is the burst of blood that hits you in the chest and takes days to wash off."He looked up at the others, who were all staring at him, and shrugged."Point is, that'd be me."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: JikalJikal facepalmed. Iris, you deal with this.Jikal's eye glowed green. "So lemme get this straight. Both of you, are separate personalities from Angelus and Tuara."He pointed at Tuara. "You didn't exist until after I screwed with your mind. Because I'd of noticed something like that."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)"Do you know where they are?" he mimicked. "I'm vision boy, remember? I know exactly where they are."He turned back to Iris."Of course I'm not part of Angel, you ponce. I'm part of Dorian."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro - InnTuara leaned forwards with mock disappointment, "Don't you recognize yourself Iris?" She pretended to examine herself, being a little too generous with presenting Tuara's body, "I mean, I look a little more feminine now. A bit easier on the eyes, but come on."OOC:Oh yeah. One of her eyes is green now.

Edited by We Are Legion

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)"It's true," he shrugged. "I mean, even if it weren't just to royally annoy the heck out of Angel, the things I would do to that body...well, besides the obvious, anyway."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: IrisIris paused a beat.Then he grinned. "Oh karzahni. That's why you didn't exist until I messed with Tuara's head."He actually chuckled. "And yeah, definitely easier on the eyes. Jikal isn't exactly handsome."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Wraith - Inn, Ta-koro -Wraith watched the three talk, it hadn't taken him long to figure out what was going on, and he knew it wasn't good. Okay, two Iris, and Dorian...this could get bad really fast...

Edited by King Snelly

IC: Fyriin:The Krish gave a quick grin before teleporting through the shadows. More prey had come- just the prey she liked. She began to slip into shadows, popping out of the shadows that riddled the village as steel needles were flung at her attackers. Fyriin had them right where she wanted them.