Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: OverlordOverlord stretched, the popping sound beyond sickening. "Then I am the closest thing to an ally you shall ever have."Springer took an involuntary step backward. "Y-You're supposed to be dead! You were killed in battle, back on Pova!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Rodimus (Ta-Wahi, A Beach):Rodimus climbed out of his pod, flag in one hand, ax in the other. He inhaled deeply, then exhaled. For now, his Toabots were divided, probably scattered.Not for long... Rodimus thought to himself. Looking about the Ta-Wahi beach, he thought he spied a pathway, made by some living being, up the rock, leading towards the volcano at the island's center. Taking a step forward, Rodimus began to head towards the path, hoping it lead to some village of sorts, that would lead to his Toabots.OOC: Rodimus, leader of the Toabots has arrived! Open for interaction.

IC: SpringerSpringer grit his teeth, and lunged at Overlord. "WRECK N' R-"Springer was cut off as Overlord gave him a right hook to the face, sending him flying through a wall.Springer groaned, as he stood. He didn't get the chance to do much of anything as Overlord used his mask to grow to about forty feet in size. He grabbed Springer by the torso, and hauled him up to the face. "Hello, Springer. How about we see how long it takes to squeeze the life from your body?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: "Is that so," Demas replied. He continued forward, ignoring the other Toa's drawn blade. "Now you see, I guess I understand if-"Suddenly his blade had sprung from its scabbard and was flying at Mantoxis' side.

Edited by Βalta

Q2TtLEz.png

IC:Caiox(On beach)Caiox climbed out of his Toa canister. It took some time, but he soon assembled himself. Mata-Nui I presume.He grabbed his staff, and walked in the direction of the sound of a metal clashing. A battle? I must find out.Dying for the heat of battle, he rushed to the sounds.

Edited by Gravity Caiox

OOC: Let Optimus meet Rodimus. Then we'll have a bit of a leadership issue...IC: "You were foolish to be so naive, Zaruthan." Optimus had already known of the existence of the Toabots. And then came a massive being, who only grew more massive as he knocked aside the Prime's newfound ally. "Overlord! You do not frighten me! I have engaged in battle with Unicron!"OOC: I know Naryth was Unicron, but he wasn't a great representative of him. How about we call him a herald.IC: Optimus's faceplate, for the first time in months, fastened together, and he drew his axe in addition to his sword. "You shall do neither to this...Wrecker!" He shot blasts of flame from each weapon that surrounded Zar and Overlord in a whirling dual spiral of flame, soon connecting into a unified fire tornado...which shrunk by the second. Evidently, Optimus had been angered.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: OverlordOverlord watched for a moment. Then, he tossed Springer through the fire, burning the Wrecker.Then, he smashed through the tornado with a metal doorway. He stepped out as the metal started to glow."I grow tired of your foolish prattle, Tahuva Pyro. You always were a hot-head. All talk, no ability.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Overlord"And yet, the more things change, the more they stay the same."Another wall of metal, blocking the flames from Overlord. The Phantom snapped his fingers, and metal bands formed around Tahuva, forcing his arms and legs together. Even if he tried to melt them, he'd only burn himself. "After all, you did anger the very beings you sought to protect. You even disbanded your little group of friends."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Optimus squirmed and fell over. "Aaah! Wreckers!" However, there was only one available, and he was out of commission at the moment.OOC: I needed Ratchet and Optimus to reunite for the Galvatroth story, and hadn't actually released him from prison though he could have come out two days ago just in case of such an occurence...IC: A figure jumped off the rooftop, using his saw to cut Optimus loose, then increased Overlord's gravity tenfold. "He's all yours, Optimus.""Many thanks, brother!" Optimus pulled out his Blast Rod, sheathing his axe but keeping his sword. "As my brother once said...I hereby discharge you from duty." He unleashed a triple flame blast at the pinned-down Overlord, hot enough to melt any metal.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Overlord"You see the problem with that," Overlord said, shrinking down to normal size, causing the blast to miss. "Is that I'm using a Mask of Growth.""You wanna know what the other problem is?" Overlord asked, as he created, and used, a metal platform to launch Ratchet toward a wall. "Manipulating gravity requires constant focus. Focus which has just been disrupted."IC: SpringerThe singed Springer used his Kadin to fly above the attack. "You know what, I just can't catch a break...."He launched toward Zar, suffocating the Toa at the same time.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Ratchet increased his gravity, pulling him out of the way of the beams, but he hit the ground. "Ow." He increased the gravity on Zar and Overlord again.And Overlord was fired upon again, though this time, Optimus pointed his sword and made a cylinder of flame appear around Overlord, so that if he dodged the main blast he would still be burned.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Hoping that no one is going to ninja me. Again...IC: Rodimus (Somewhere in Ta-Wahi):Rodimus had no idea where he was, but he heard the sounds of battle."For the Toabots!" He yelled, charging forward, he unleashed a small blast of flame over the combatant's heads, before rushing forward, trying to impale Overlord upon his spear.

IC: ZarOh.. Cruel irony... The old trick I used to use as an Air Mystix was turned on me completely.Fortunately, Ratchet increased my gravity, and I was pulled suddenly out of the way of the vacuum and on to the ground. Springer would resume it, but in the meantime, I was taken huge breaths.Aaanndd another one turned up. Great timing. How many even were there?

IC: OverlordOverlord was about to move, when the flames were doused by a walk of earth, as was the cylinder. Rodinus spear tip flattened, pining off his armor.At the same moment, two pillars flew at either side of Ratchet's head.Standing a few yards away was Frenzy. "You Xanthium guys get on my nerves!"IC: SpringerSpringer readjusted his aim on Zar.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Ratchet made the pillars weightless, so he easily pushed them up and away. Optimus's blast melted the earth into lava, even more deadly. "Wrong move, Phantom. Your victory is not today." He noticed a familiar Toa running toward them. "Hot Rod! Greetings! If only it could be under less deadly circumstances, old friend!" OOC: Yes, he still thinks he's Hot Rod, just like the Phantoms keep calling him Tahuva Pyro.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Frenzy and OverlordFrenzy and Overlord used their powers to redirect the lava.Overlord growled, as he increased his size to 40 feet tall again. In one move, he literally stepped on Ratchet. And with gravity what it was, it was ten times worse than normal. At this size, if Optimus ttried to melt his armor, it would take quite a while. His armor increased proportionally to his size."Die, fools!" He bellowed.On the ground, Frenzy swung his piledriver at Rodimus.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: "Too slow," Mantoxis said, easily catching the blade and parrying. "You might be a slight-of-hander, but I trained for this for years. It's not going to be that easy. Focusing his mask of gravity, he lightened the gravity around the the toa, hopefully throwing him up to the sky. He turned to Bahkui, and spun his blade, unsheathing his special spear-staff simultaneously. -Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

OCC: I think I got thisIC: Caiox(Ta-Wahi)Sprinting towards the sound, Caiox notices something. The sounds of these names, they're so familier....Xanthium... Where have I seen them?...My mind, just went somewhere else. I see, I see. The scene completly changed. I see them. The Xanthium. Where are we? I don't know. Where am I?I come back to reality. Dizzy, but consious. I run to the group of the so called Xanthium."Do I know you? What is happening?" I say

Edited by Gravity Caiox

OOC: You didn't autohit me, right? IC: Ratchet immediately made himself lighter and speedily rolled out of the way. Optimus was in quite a predicament. He activated his Kadin, put away his Blast Rod, and pulled out his eyes. "Overlord...." He heated his weapons. "BEGONE!" He swung both at Overlord's eyes, and shot from them at the same time, so that if the melee attack failed, Overlord might be shot. "He might shrink!" RAtchet charged with his saw, so that if Overlord hit normal size he would be cut.OOC: Just in case you put multiple actions in one post, if you block Ratchet, Optimus will airstrike you with fireballs.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: No. For instance, the kick in this post is not likely to be avoided for a variety if reasons. Namely, the size of the foot and the unlikelihood of a successful dodge. Not an Autobit, since I didn't specify it hitting.IC: OverlordOverlord caught both of Tahuva's attacks on his palm, feeling barely a prick due to his armor.He kicked at Ratchet.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Oh, ok. Well, time to figure out what to do next...IC: Ratchet had an idea. He decreased Overlord's weight so that he would float up and fall backwards due to his kick. Ratchet was hit, but he only rolled a bit. He spat sand out of his mouth. "Optimus! NOW!"Optimus flew under Overlord and unleashed a fire blast from each of his weapons. "I told you...BEGONE!"OOC: Into space, if this isn't stopped. Zero G on Overlord, remember.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: I would like to point out, though, that if you got kicked by a dude forty feet talk you do more than roll. Orvspitbout sand.IC: OverlordOverlord blocked most of the attacks with his hands, though a few slipped through. Due to the thickness of his armor, however, they felt like little more than pinpricks.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: All right, but one floating back? Kinda screws up your momentum and force. I would also like to point out that if anything comes into contact with any part of you from below, like your hand that you blocked with, you will float up to space.IC: Optimus sheathed his axe and pulled out his Blast Rod for the extra kick and shot up at Overlord. "Pain or no pain, you are no longer of this world."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: But the attack was already in motion. Zero G doesn't mean the force is lost, it just keeps going. IC: OverlordWith a thought, a pillar of iron linked Overlord's hand to the ground. "Denied."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: OverlordOverlord sighed, and secured multiple pillars attached to rooftops. "Really Tahuva, I'm bored. You won't beat me. Best case scenario, we tie. Most likely, I best you into a pulp. So I propose a deal."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: MorokMorok had just about had enough. Then he thought for a second and remembered that a lot of fights happened around The Charred Forest. So he decided to go there. He soon stepped in the large, humid forest.