Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Hasil's back.IC-Hasil:Hasil came back to the inn where he and the others had stayed, walking back up and over to where Kitsune, Briani, and Raion were all finally awake."Did you sleep well?" He asked the three, still a little light-headed from the use of his element.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: "Really," Demas muttered, shaking his head as he magnetized himself to the ground. His adversary had turned now to Bahkui and lashed out with his weapon, but something was slightly-Magnetic field. Mantoxis had created one around Bahkui's weapon, small enough to go unnoticed but still able to throw off the Matoran's block and cause serious damage. Demas did the natural thing - he sent a powerful magnetic pulse at the Matoran, throwing him into the wall and out of harm's way. Sort of.Demas held his blade at the ready, slowly moving to the right.OOC: Bahkui bunnied with Grav's permission.

Edited by Βalta

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: (Avya)The interior of the shop was a little cooler than the streets of Ta-Koro, but not by much. Still, even the slight change in temperature was a welcome change form the hot, dry climate outside.I looked around, momentarily bedazzled by the shining array of weapons and armour hung on the walls or leaning on stands. There were short swords, long swords, knives, spears, maces, bows and arrows, scimitars, axes and throwing disks. There were shields, helms, breastplates, chain mails, gauntlets, greaves, and gloves.An oily-looking Vortixx approached me, clasping his hands together. "Good afternoon, miss. How might I be of service?"I wasn't quite sure how to answer. I didn't have any money, and there was no way the knife Ara'kas had given me could possibly be worth enough to trade, even if I were willing to get rid of it. Then it struck me: I didn't even know what kind of weapon I needed, and that was at least one problem I could fix."I'd like to try out a few of your weapons, if I may."The Vortixx smiled greasily. "Yes, yes, of course." He glanced at the knife on my belt. "Would you care for a knife, or...?"I shook my head. "No. Give me... a sword." I looked down at my knife, then smiled."The biggest sword you have."

OOC: Henkka from Po-Wahi.IC (Henkka, in Stronin's body, Ta-Koro, Soli's shop):Henkka flew all the way back to Soli's shop. "Hello boss", he said. "I'm back now.""Stronin, you must keep this part of the spear safe. I'll let you in control of your own body now. I hope you enjoyed your experience in time."Suddenly, Stronin was back in his own body, his own time.

IC:Aparangi was once again walking through the dusty streets of Ta-Koro, following instructions by the innkeeper he had stayed with for the past days. Soon enough, he came upon the street the Matoran had named and there, just as described, he saw the building he was looking for: Magma-Lounge. He slowed his steps, and began to examine the facade of the house. The architecture was typical of Ta-Koro, a sturdy building. What made Aparangi stop in his steps though was the through-traffic that came and went through the front-door of the lounge. He began to frown. He had assumed that just a large company of Matoran was leaving the establishment, but within a few minutes, the same number of Matoran had entered again. There was a steady stream of coming and going.He wasn't too sure of such a location as a meeting-place, but the Toa he had encountered had said to meet him here, so that is where he would go. As he approached the Magma Lounge, he pulled down his hood. It made him inconspicous while traveling, but in a bar/restaurant, he'd stick out like red on a Toa of Ice. Without further hesitation, he opened the door and stepped inside the Lounge, following the small group of Matoran.He just hoped his contact would show up. A hope, that was shared by the shadow that had been following him since his arrival in the village.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

NPC-Jorram:"Ah, so nice of you to make it," Jorram said to the darkly-coloured being who had just walked in, Aparangi. "I'm afraid Raxa can't make it, he's off on other business-so he grabbed me to help you." Jorram looked over Aparangi boredly."I can see why he may have tried to hire you," the Toa of Gravity said.

profiles i guess

IC: Raion & Briani, Ta-KoroBriani and Raion, who happened to be arm-wrestling, ignored Hasil for a few seconds. Not even sparing a glance, Raion spoke first, never pausing his intimidating stare, directed at an unimpressed Briani. "Oh, I slept fine." He murmured, grinning at Briani suggestively. As she stiffened, ready to back-hand him, he finally tore his eyes away to glance at Hasil. "Say, you know where Kitsune and Jikal ran off to?" The moment he looked away, Briani slammed the Toa of Earth's hand against the table, her attractive lips curling into a grin. With suddenness that would put a Kakama-user to shame, Raion whipped around, baring his teeth as he savagely growled at the Toa of Fire. Briani yawned, and raised an eyebrow. "Growling? Really? I thought you'd matured since the last time we met." Once again, they began to argue, forgeting Hasil.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC-Raxa:"Ga-Wahi," Hasil said boredly. He looked over at the two, and drew his av'tlen, putting it between them to stop their argument. "The both of you are louder and more immature than even the youngest Kath'en. Such behavior is not fit for a warrior, now stop." The surprised Toa both glared at Hasil as he sheathed his weapon. "Now, I recommend we find something to do as opposed to continuing to argue."

profiles i guess

IC: Raion & Briani, Ta-KoroWhile Hasil's narrator would have described Raion's look as a surprised glare, it was a cool, impassive stare. A stare that observed, challenged, and angered without really doing anything. Briani, on the other hand, was, without a doubt, glaring. "Well, we could-" She began, before being swiftly, and somewhat brutishly, cut off."Get a drink." Raion finished, already standing up, and beginning to walk away.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: (Avya)The first sword the shopkeeper brought me was the biggest I'd ever seen. It was almost as long as I was tall, and ridiculously heavy. I hefted the weapon, but could hardly manage more than a few cautious swipes before I had to set it down. The blasted thing was just too cumbersome, and too heavy for combat.I shook my head and smiled ruefully; it really was an intimidating weapon. "I guess I'll have to try something else. What do you have for... maces?"The Vortixx smiled. "We have an extensive assortment. From small, simple clubs to large spiked ones. It all depends on your fighting style."I didn't really know my fighting style, so it was a moot point. That meant I could deal with weapons solely on how cool they looked.I pointed to a gracefully shaped mace with a spike sticking out of one end. "How about that one?" Swinging one way would cause blunt damamge, and swinging the other would impale any opponent on the spike. Not only that, but it looked awesome.

IC: ZacaxZacax came running out of the cave that leads to Onu-Wahi with a Nui Jaga behind him, "HEY WE HAE A PROBLEM!!!!!!!"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: "Probably not. Judging by our height right now, we'll probably clear it." Gyren replied as he stretched out his arms. He took a deep breath before leaping off the platform with Tawara in tow. The young Toa concentrated and the two began to glide as the gravity increased and decreased. Gyren gulped as he saw the lava that surronded Ta-Koro. Even from high above it, he could feel the heat.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Zacax"thank Mata Nui," he said,"Thanks, I kinda owe you," the young Toa said getting up, "I see you use guns to...uh...what's your name?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Zacax"I'm Zacax the Gunsmith," he said gesturing out his hand, "by chance what are you again?"

IC: ZacaxZacax heard these words and pulle four his Proto shotgun quickly and aimed it at his face, "skakdi huh? How can I trust you? You are mercenary yes? Meaning you work for the one who will pay ou most,"

IC: ZykeZyke put his hands in the air in mock surrender."My dear, stupid Toa," he taunted, "If you can't handle a Nui Jaga, you certainly shouldn't be pointing a weapon at me." He ducked down quickly and shot his leg out, attempting to trip Zacax, while simultaneously punching the Toa's hand in an effort to dislodge the gun from his grasp.

67tlbk.png

IC: ZacaxZacax fell but kept his favorite tool in his hand. He kicked down the skakdi and pulle four a magnum and aimed it at him, "If you must know, Nui Jaga are immune to heat and grow stronger if get hit by one! Never underestimate the gunsmith, besides it was infected, controlled,"

IC: Zacax"Hm....," Zacax retracted his magnum and pushed aside TE spike pistol, "I have to say, that's an impressive gun...is it from Xia?"

IC: Briani, Ta-Koro"Who?" Briani asked, thinking that Hasil was talking to her. Of the pair, Briani was certianly the more talkitave. Raion simply remained silent, his stoney, cruel eyes watching everything in quiet dissaproval.OOC: It was hard, but I resisted the urge to make a Doctor Who reference.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: ZacaxThe skakdi hesitated. A sign he had no clue where it was manufactured, "Let me see the gun," he asked, "I could identify where and who made it, possibly a vortrixx on Xia, since most fire arms are created there,"

IC: Zacax"I understand," he said, "but it looks like its used for all kind did raves, but maybe it is stronger at short or med range," he said examining the gun and then took notice of the tomahawks and saw one of he skakdi's hands move closer to it, "now don't try anything stupid with those crude weapons,"

IC: Zacax"Not obsessing, just identifying your arsenal," he said, "my master always told me to know everything about a potiential enemy, since I have no idea whether or not you could betray me, or I could betray you. However TE only weapons you can see on me are my shotgun, duel fire-ele magnums, and my wrench, which I have more weapons on small ship on the coast,"

IC: Zacax"speaking of which, considering the fact there is the Nui Jaga, and those infected masks, I have a job, help me at least cut down the number of Nui Jaga, and I'll pay ou with this," he said pulling out a blueprint for a Proto-machine gun, "it has both long and med ranges, fires 15 Proto capsules per second,"

IC: Zacax"To the coast nearby," he said, "it's easier to go by sea than land, considering that po-wahi is up north, and going through rocky terrain will hamper our progress. My boat is at the coast," he said walking off to the gates of Ta-Koro,

IC: Zacax"just remember," he said to the skakdi as he made it to the gates, "we can't wipe out so many, only enough to give everyone on the island an advantage, especially Ta-wahi and Po-Wahi, agreed?" he said as the matoran activated the bridge.