Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: OMG PEOPLE! READ MY DESCRIPTION OF KRIIGATA!!! SHE HAS NO ARMOR ON... all you see is "fleshy." SO.... all bickering about burns on armor is null and void, unless the dr. kept the plates she took off for some strange collection... :P IC: Rariel (both fearless and I are playing this chick) "You two! Yeah, you got me." Rariel muttered directly behind the two quarreling toa, slowly, with the slightest drawl undertoning her words. Both Sucogu and Tarex turned their heads-- --and came face to face with a demon. Her eyes glowed, her entire body seemed to give off an evil aura, ominous and dark, crackling like Sucogu's shock, but much more powerful. the whole "evil woman" experience was slightly thrown off by the cigarette hanging loosely from her mouth, the dermis turtle printed coffee cup adding a level of "you gotta' be kidding me," to her demeanor, as if she was currently playing "child care nurse" rather than her normal job. Both toa gulped. "Leave. The. Patients. Alone." Rariel slowly glowered, her voice sinister beyond belief; "They. Are. Still. Resting." Suddenly her entire countenance change. She was positively beaming, and pushing both toa away like packages sliding across a greased floor. "Come, come.. You can visit my little darlings tomorrow."

OOC: NEIN EDIT: KUGHZ CURSE YOU. Also I thought it was spelled "Riaril" IC: Grunting in annoyance even as he was pushed out of the door, (He figured it was probably best to listen to her, even though they were only observing the patients) he continued. "Not as deep as a direct slash? That could easily be explained by, guess what, her trying to evade the attack. And an upward cut means absolutely nothing, it's a feasable attack no matter your size." he countered, with a demonstrative swing of his claymore for emphasis. Reattaching the weapon to it's place on his back, he continued. "And let me guess, you somehow know just what her weapon is and how the wounds from it are different than those from any other bladed weapon?" OOC: Inb4 "Yes."

Edited by Razgriz 1

helo frens

IC - Sucogu - MedicHe opened his mouth to speak, pointing his finger at Hau.He said nothing.He opened his mouth again, jabbing a finger at Kriigata.Nothing came from his lips."Yes." he assured Tarex.Somewhere in Le-Koro, a marching band of crickets sounded off.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: HAHAAHAHAHA... you people... must you make me play the busu? IC: Rariel (Both Fearless and I are playing this chick) Turning, Sucogu gave Rariel a bored expression."Hush up, I'm not done arguing yet!" "Oh... Is that so?" Rariel stated, slowly removing her cigarette from her mouth, extending her arm, her placid arm seeming to hide beneath her white lab coat -- which stated to the world: "I am a Doctor. Bow before me." -- and tapped the remaining ash of her burning toxin against Sucogu's shoulder plate, giving a slight nod of approval as she returned the now slightly crooked item to her lips. She turned to look back at the patients, her precious little treasures. "Well, to be honest, I can't say if you're right or wrong. Although the armor we removed did have scrapes from what looked like chains, the male toa's leg was not just cut. It was pierced, slashed and bludgeoned. Whatever and whoever did it was a very fearsome opponent..." She dragged on her cigarette. "Anyways, I'd have asked Miva, but she's currently off on a mission to track down a possible suspect. SO, how 'bout it? Will one, or the both of you go find a smith to remake this girl's armor? I need to have the best materials if I'm to help her get back to normal." OOC: Yes, that was a quest. From a player, to another player. accept if you wish. :P

Edited by Kughii

IC - Sucogu - MedicHe felt triumphant. Tarex was silenced at last.He could so fake this."She uses a scythe made of Xa-Koron bronze. While holding it in a backhand grip from the right side, a childhood injury prevents her from taking full advantage."He turned to look at Rariel."Challenge accepted."

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Eager to find a distraction from that... mess, Tarex shrugged. "Sure, got nothing better to do. Any smith or shop in particular that you have in mind?" he asked. Wheeling to face Sucogu, he gave him the most disbelieving face and pointed at him. "Bull." he said simply, refusing to take his arguments seriously any more.

Edited by Razgriz 1

helo frens

IC: Invisible Invisible walked out of the tunnel into Ta-Koro. He had the appearance of a completely red Matoran, with a Hau and yellow eyes. He stood in a dark corner, where he could watch quietly.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: I'll assume moving Knife and Edge here and time-skipping them is okay. IC: Knife and Edge bounced along through the Charred Forest. They'd left Xa-Koro a while ago...The matoran, while certainly fun to watch, wasn't the ideal prey. Here, however... The Charred Forest was a great place for prey. Unsuspecting matoran hunters in the like, or wayward travellers, trapped beneath the trees... Knife grinned. It also, as luck had it, was a great place to find new stuff. Edge grinned. Her new leather satchel, bumping against her back, contained an Amana Volo sphere plus some money and food. Meaning? Even if their prey turned out to be good fighters, the two could always heal. After all, they were Knife and Edge, infamous duo of Ta-Koro. Keeping their angelic smiles upon their faces, the two sisters bounced under the trees, seemingly carefree. No one approaching them needed to know either was raring for a fight, of course. Or that Knife was occasionally using echolocation at a pitch not noticeable by any matoran to get a good picture of what was up ahead. No one needed to know that the two supposedly innocent sisters were on the hunt. OOC: Apologies to anyone who wanted their char(s) to take the satchel-Knife and Edge, as you can see, got it first. However, there's always stealing and/or incapacitating of the two ;} -The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Virthee Seeing that he wasn't needed, and that someone else had already seemed to have helped the wounded, Virthee turned back to head into the village. He hated these fights, the senseless violence that was becoming the norm. He remembered a time long, long ago. Back when he was still a Matoran. Before the arrival of these newcomers, When Matoran fought bravely against Rahi. Back then, that was when he was needed most, now he healed the wounded, knowing well that they would just go and fight some more, and wound themselves again. He passed through the gate unstopped. He had been allowed to work freely, even though he wasn't needed. And part of his work was to return, should anyone need his assistance. He could never be away for too long, he had an important job to do. It didn't matter why people were harmed, or even how. It was up to him to do what he could, to try his best. And despite his calm demeanor, nothing hurt more than watching a patient die. He was heading home, and back to work. It was where he felt the happiest. "Miha, are you returning as well?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Eager to find a distraction from that... mess, Tarex shrugged. "Sure, got nothing better to do. Any smith or shop in particular that you have in mind?" he asked. Wheeling to face Sucogu, he gave him the most disbelieving face and pointed at him. "Bull." he said simply, refusing to take his arguments seriously any more.

IC: Riaral (Both Fearless and I are playing this chick) "Well, I've heard of some good smiths out in the wahi, as well as a couple in ga and onu. However, I need quality armor, so not just any piece will do. It's gotta be light, but protective enough to be used without any extra. This girl's too young to have a full armor suit just yet on top of the integral pieces. Wait here, I'll go get a note for payment." Riaral turned on her heel, her boots making a metallic "click" as she cat-walked away, the back of her body swaying from side to side, slowly, but with a definite rhythm. --- Riaral closed the door to her office with a sigh, the lock clicking into place as her security returned once more. "Today was a mess," She sighed, letting out all the pent up tension she'd held since the first "treasure" came in on a stretcher this morning surrounded by guards and toa alike. Ever since then she'd been full steam. "I need a bath," Riaral grumbled. "You're right, you stink." "WHA__!" Riaral jumped as she turned around, her hand protectively flying to the hidden holster beneath her coat. Sitting in her chair behind her desk, getting his dirty feet upon her paperwork, was Takimoc. "Oh," Riaral grumbled, "It's just you." "What's that supposed to mean?" Takimoc asked with his eyebrow raised. He slowly sipped coffee from... HER cup. Stomping over to HER desk, she grabbed HER cup, splashing HER coffee across Takimoc's mask. Amidst his splutters she screamed: "Get oUT! I've told you once I'll tell you again: I'm NOT dating YOU!" Takimoc left like a dog, his head slumped, his whole body infected with dejection. "click." He was gone, the door returning to its rightful, locked, presence. Riaral gave a responsive dirty gesture to the wake of the surgeon's presence. "Mata-nui-forsaken muaka-pile." She muttered as she slumped into HER chair. Scrambling around, she found the tablet she was looking for: her allowance from Jaller. Even though she was a medic and a healer, big expenses had to be "okay'd" by the chief of the guard himself. Luckily, Riaral was smart enough to get some notes ahead of time, upon which she quickly chiseled in an appropriate amount -- 2,000 widgets. "He'll love me all the more," Riaral laughed. She didn't much care for Jaller, what with his snobbish title and disbarment from the kohli team. OH, and the fact that he refused to let her smuggle in Po-koroan cigarettes. She was stuck with Ta-koroan fiddle until she could take her annual leave, at which point her two destinations were Po-koro and her home in Ga-wahi to visit her family. Standing up, Riaral strectched, gathered up the tablet notes, and began to head back out of her office. Looking down from the window, she saw Virthee walking past. "Ugh, that guy." Riaral muttered. Sure, he was handsome and smart, but the healer took her business with his small clinic and she didn't like that; "I'll get you someday. Just wait." ---- Riaral was back within a half an hour, presenting Tarex with a tablet."Here, this will allot for 2,000 widgets. Don't lose it, don't break it, and don't spend it on anything but armor. If you do, I'll know, and I'll come after you like The Makuta chasing down his brother -- it WON'T be pretty." Edited by Kughii

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro Gates Tuara hoisted the Toa up by his neck and half carried half dragged him to the edge of the bridge. She adjusted her grip. "Tell me Toa, if that's what you really are, just what have you done tonight?"

IC:Twiak looked the Toa in the eye and laughed again."KYAHHAHA! Killed!, head fly away all around. Bit thingy, tasted good. Want eat you next.

IC: "Yeah, sure. Don't worry, I'll keep track of it." Tarex said, accepting the tablet. Look, he had to admit, this chick could be scary, but he'd lived in the Le-Koro jungle for most of his life. He'd seen much, much worse. "All right, then. Armor shop it is." he said, slipping the tablet into his pack and slinging it across his shoulder. Attempting to recall any armor shops he'd seen previously, the Martial Artist stepped out into the ever busy streets of Ta-Koro.

helo frens

IC: Cyrax Cyrax watched as the infected Toa fell into a massive fit of shouting about really stupid and insane things. Plus, who would eat mechanical things? Not that the biological things actually tasted good, anyways. She sat down, deciding that she wouldn't care if someone did anything. Maybe, if all this was resolved, she would head towards and inn, have some sleep. Visit Vakama the next day, hopefully with that aggresive matoran with her.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC - Sucogu - Ta-KoroThe Toa of lightning followed Tarex out the door. Of course his arguement had been a bluff, but he didn't see any reason for major conflict over it.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Sucogu - Ta-KoroHe nodded. "Vividly. I've lived here for a very long time."He glanced around, squinting."There is only one armor maker around, that would possibly get the job done correctly."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:Mevi looked at the scene unfolding in front of her. The infected Toa was still babbling about eating people. She hoped his captor would push him into the lava and be done with it. He was a crazy murderer, and he deserved nothing better. She didn't voice her opinion out loud, however, given the previous reaction to it. Instead, she glanced over at the guy who had been with him, who apparently was a lot less violent. For a moment she wondered if the two were friends, and that he was dragging the infected around to find a cure or something. He had shouted something about not killing, after all.The Ta-Matoran stood tense, waiting to see what would happen.

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro GateTuara's face twisted in disgust, "You ate a Matoran?"She considered tossing the freak of nature into the pool of lava. No, to her, this being deserved worse than death. She instead tossed the Toa behind her, closer to the middle of the bridge, and struck the Toa across the face with one of her staffs once or twice before pulling the Toa up a little by the neck, bending down to speak to him."As Deputy of the Ta-Koro Guard, I Tuara, banish you from the village fortress Ta-Koro." She let the Toa drop, standing up straight she looked down upon the being, "As of today, you will not be granted access to the fire village, you will not seek shelter within it's walls and you will not be allowed to receive or trade goods within it's walls."She paused. She motioned to the guards, "You may release the peace disturbers."Tuara looked back down at the Toa."I bid you farewell Toa," She turned and started walking away as the guards released the captives and followed her, making sure to avoid the Matoran eater, "My Mata-Nui have mercy on you."OOC:If you feel this is too harsh please let me know, and I'll change this post.Remember it is still possible for you to be smuggled in and stuff of the like.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: Disregard this post as much, as somebody messed up a lot of time-frames and now I don't know whats happening. So all I'll say is Cyrax is heading towards a inn, and noticed Virthee. Pirok, if you see this, please edit and fix up some stuff in Le-Koro - Vanboi missed our posts and Tucky decided to Parade Tamaru's body. Ew. EDIT: @Katuko, Yeah, I guess it isn't worth anything to a Toa of Crystals. But to a Matoran, I guess so. IC: Cyrax Cyrax walked away from the disbanding crowd, and managed to glean the Toa of Fire with medical packs and all that stuff. Running towards him, she made a mental note of where he was at. Then, walking back into the main street of Ta-Koro, she started looking for an inn. She stepped inside one, and walked over to the Innkeeper. Cyrax: Hey, I'd like 1 room for 1 night. Is that ok?Innkeeper: Sure! ..... Payment, please. A beautifully coloured pink crystal formed in midair, and dropped onto the desk. Innkeeper: Room 13, keys are right here. Cyrax took the key's, and headed up, exhausted.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Would elementally created crystal even be worth anything, considering the Toa can create it out of nothing? :P IC: Mevi couldn't believe her own ears. "Y-you are letting him walk?" she exclaimed, seeing the deputy releasing the infected Toa. "He murdered a Matoran! He keeps talking about killing and eating! Even if he won't be let into Ta-Koro anymore, what's to stop him from attacking and... eating others?"

Edited by Katuko

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro Gate Tuara continued walking, "My job is to protect the people of Ta-Koro. That's why Jaller gave me this job," She stopped and turned to face Mevi, "If you are that concerned about the Toa, you have my full permission to keep after him. Even kill him if you wish. As long as it doesn't happen within these walls it is none of my business." She placed both her staffs on her back. "He doesn't deserve death. He deserves much worse. I can't speak for the other Koro's, but for Ta-Koro, he's finished."

Edited by MicroSnipe

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: "Fine." Mevi turned to look at the cannibal. She noticed the blood still around his mouth and shuddered in disgust. She gripped her halberd just a little tighter. He murdered several of my colleagues, she thought. He tried to eat a friend of mine. If the deputy will not carry out justice, I will. But she would wait. Wait until he was out of the village. She was a scout, she was certain she could follow him without being spotted. Unfortunately, she was just a Matoran and they were a pair of Toa. She wouldn't have a chance at killing him. And even if she did manage to ram the sharp metal pole through his head before she was noticed, it would be the end of her as soon as the other one saw her. Was it worth it? Mevi wasn't sure. What she was sure of was that she would not let the murderer go unpunished forever. Wait a minute... murderer. Mevi suddenly remembered what they had been doing before the fight. She, Tarotrix and the guardsmen were going to search for another murderer... she wondered if the guy they sent to the cable car would be back soon. But first of all: she would go check on Tarotrix. OOC: Just assume she finds him and asks "how you do", Zombified Vampire Werewolf. :lol:

IC - Sucogu - Leading the wayHe walked the streets, catching the deputy from earlier."Oh, her," he groaned.He walked as casually as possible, stepping on the other side of Tarex so that his temporary partner was between them. "Never did get your name." he said.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: ok, that is NOT fair. yes IN-GAME Jaller and his guard would have been there the first SECOND of trouble, but alas as I have stated I DO have a life outside here and cannot be on 24/7 to interact, deal, or stop fights. yes, it's his job but I cannot do it. This is why I downgraded the battle, because in nearly all other RPG games you cannot kill/destroy NPC's or locations. This is why I am not acknowledging the damage or deaths to the extent you are, because if I did this island would be destroyed in a week ;) It's almost happened before too. And why I am going to make your character feel silly... :o IC Nikaron shook his head in disgust at Jaller. "Here I thought you were like Takua, a hero, one willing to protect the lives of all innocents. That battle may be small, but Matoran died in that fight. Innocent Matoran. It's the job of the Guard to prevent that, your job. I don't blame you for the first Matoran's death but the rest you could have saved but you didn't intervene. Thus they die d, if you ask me you are responsible. Just ask yourself, would the Toa Mata or Takua have done what you have done? Would they have stood back and watched?" There was a moment of stony silence as Nikaron finished his rant. To his credit, Jaller kept his temper... slightly. The Captain of the Guard had had enough of this character. Marching forward he reached up and grabbed Nikaron by the ear, draggin ghim down to his level, and marched him to the door under protest. With a swing Jaller brought his foot to the door, the heavy wooden slab flying backwards, the hinges breaking from the force. Jaller thrust his hand forward, forcing Nikaron's head out into the open, the two of then standing over the scene of the fight. "What deaths!?" Yes, it was clear that a battle had gone down here. There were charr marks, small craters, and even some damage to walls and neighboring huts. Medics were even helping some of the wounded who were either unlucky enough to get caught in the middle or the stupid enough not to move away when it started. But overall things really weren't that bad, as as for that pile of bodies- "As you can see, my Guard is currently picking up the pieces as we speak." Jaller pinched harder, nodding to the squad and Tuara below. "The fight is now over, and things are returning to normal. Not only that, but considering the ferocity of some of the combatants, that much I WILL admit, I'm not about to send in my men into a freak-fest while those superpowered beings are at their maximum - to do so would be irresponsible of me, not to mention deadly! If you were paying attention, during the fight the Guard had evacuated the nearest people, surrounded the scene, and moved in when things calmed down, preventing not only unnecessary damage but also deaths!" Jaller pulled him close, getting a yelp. "I don't know what your angle is, but I will have none of it. I have already been insulted this week by a pair of gutless mercenaries, and I will NOT tolerate the same from you! Now get out of my office, my Koro... my sight! I don't want you back unless the city is sinking, do you understand? This is why I don't trust anyone anymore... it's nothing but lies and falsehood these days." And with that, displaying an exceptional show of strength, Jaller yanked him and threw him towards the stairs, watching him and he began to fly over them. The Captain turned and walked past his damaged door back into his office, not even looking to see if Nikaron somehow managed to regain his balance- Or land face-first on the ground at the bottom of the stairs.

Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

OOC: That seemed like a lot of auto-hitting. And as for this "preventing not only necessary damage" When was it necessary? :oAlso, if you're busy, assign another person to do all of these NPCRP-ing. Or something. Like Emzee with Tamaru, Dieing a good death. IC: Cyrax As she lay on the bed, she remembered what exactly she was here for. First, a talk with Turaga Vakama. Then, a talk with the fire matoran who had been in the Chroniclers company. Finally, a talk with Jaller. She wondered what to do first. As the night began to sink in, Cyrax also started feeling sleepy and tired. The first thing to do, she decided, would be to visit a medic.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Tarotrix was calmly sipping a nasty-tasting herbal tea when Mevi entered the room. The look on her face explained everything. So before she could open her lips, he said in a passive-aggressive voice: "They let him go, didn't they? They let that Mata-Nui forsaken cannibal just walk out."

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: "They did. Our dear deputy looked about ready to throw him in the lava, but as the goody two-shoes she is, she just told him to never return." Mevi sighed. "She essentially gave me the clear to put him out of his misery as long as it doesn't happen within Ta-Koro. I was thinking about actually hunting him down, once we've settled other matters. What do you say? Will you come with me once you recover?"

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro GatesTuara watched as the last of the mess was taken care of. She had failed her first real job, to keep the inhabitants of Ta-Koro safe. Should she have handled the situation differently she wondered? Perhaps. But death only breeds hatred, and hatred breeds death pushing those included and eventually the general population into a vicious circle. A spinning turmoil leading only to what could mean destruction. She turned around to see Salamander standing over by the city gates, turning back she looked at the sickening Toa who ate a Matoran walking away to Mata-Nui knows where.She sighed before standing up straight again, as though giving a speech proudly to a group of listeners. The sky turned had turned a redder shade now with the sun setting.She started walking again for the outpost, passing the window of Jaller's study she made eye contact with him. And for a brief moment she thought she saw a glimmer of sadness under the cold calculating eyes that suited such a leader well.What would he have done? What would anybody else have done? What would Tahu have done?Tahu.What ever happened to Tahu anyways? They say he and the other Toa Mata had found Makuta's lair and vanished shortly after. But who really knew? Tuara remembered hearing something about a group called the Chronicler's Company...Curiosity sparked in Tuara's mind. She would have to look into that. She filed the thought into her brain and continued on walking.Tuara passed Salamander and without looking at him spoke, "So you just walked around Ta-Koro for two days?" She glanced at him again, "Got lost did ya?"

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Salamander Salamander laughed and fell into step behind Tuara. "No, not lost. Although with the size of this place, I'm still trying to figure out how I didn't get lost..." His face became more grim in appearance as he thought about the fight he had just seen. Tuara had been actively involved in it, so there was a chance she could tell him more about it. "So, what are you going to do now? About that fight, I mean."

Lacertus

OOC: Okay.. time for lulz? Yes, I think "perhaps." IC: Kriigata & Riaril (both Fearless and I are playing this chick) The sun had gone down by the time her eyes finally opened. It's... She couldn't pin what came next. She couldn't think straight. Something was blocking any direct line of thought. Somehow, she couldn't understand. Slowly, her hand -- what was a hand? -- rose, but fell back onto something soft almost immediately. Kriigata breathed. She took in a deep breath, exhaled, inhaled, then -- ---------- "GYAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!" "What the Karz was that?!" Riaril said as she threw open her office door and ran down the hall. She didn't need much to figure it out. The toa of water was up, squeezing the life out of random matoran healer, his mask already shattered and laying in splintered fragments across the floor. "Stop!" Riaril yelled out as she sprinted forwards, hauling the younger toa up by the back of her neck like a kitten might be lifted by its mother. Stop? Seriously? That's all I could say? The smaller toa turned, sinking her teeth DEEP into Riaril's arm, prompting a scream and a release. In an instant Kriigata was running down the hallway, overturning tables, medics and patients as she screamed, hollered and otherwise created more than enough chaos for the evening's meal. "I've had about enough of this," Riaril muttered as she held her bleeding forearm. Calling upon her element, she slicked the floor with the few water molecules available near a volcano. Kriigata came down head first with a "crunch." "And here I thought I had a sane little toa," Riaril muttered as she dragged Kriigata back to her bed like a ruck sack. Tying Kriigata down, Riaril took one last look at the toa of water and shook her head, wondering aloud: "What must that girl have gone through?"

IC: Tuara - Ta-KoroTuara sighed, "I don't know. Nothing I suppose. I mean, what else can be done?" She gestured behind her to the bridge, "We'll identify the victims and hold ceremonies for them like we would any deceased." She paused and looked at Salamander before pushing the door open to the outpost, and to her office, tossing the long-staff's sheath into the corner before sitting down."We just don't have the resources to both maintain protection from Rahi, and to keep the peace within the walls simultaneously." She looked down at the small 3D model of Ta-Koro. Salamander wore a strange look on his face. Probably confusion."Oh yeah, The Captain made me Deputy of the Guard."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC Salamander Salamander nodded to show that he understood, doing his best to mask the confusion he still felt. Deputy of the Guard? That's new... "Sounds llike fun. I'm sure that it involves a lot of running around the village, chasing after petty criminals..." He bent down and started moving figures on the map of Ta-Koro. He carefully arranged them in a pattern, that if viewed from above would be instantly recognizable to any Matoran or Toa. OOC: UDD Symbol, and he's just messing around. :lol:

Lacertus

IC: Just as she stood, pondering the nature of her female patient, Riaril saw the muscled young male twitch and grimace. He appeared to be muttering in his sleep... Bending down slightly, she listened with bated breath. She had little experience with this stuff, but Takimoc liked to regularly listen to what patients said in their sleep...And though he was a creep, she admitted it would be interesting to find out what the excellent physical specimen was saying. His murmurs were soft, and even in her position, she could only hear them as though someone was talking at a good distance. Yet one word stood out and kept on repeating itself, over and over, again and again, not stopping for anything in its relentlessly tormented moan: "Dad...Dad...Dad...Dad...Dad...Dad...Dad..." He never cried out or moved more than a little; he didn't need to. That alone was all she needed to know about the toa's state. Eyes now widened and body shaking from the two evidences of psychological problems she just witnessed, Riaril turned and abruptly made her way back towards her office as she attempted to occupy herself with pressing her lab coat against the still-bleeding teeth marks on her arm. She needed a good, long drag...Then a coffee...And finally, a bath. Why hadn't she gone for a bath earlier? Why did she have to wait until all the patients started revealing themselves to be psychos? Most importantly, why the karz had she ever believed for a second that in her line of work, she wouldn't be subjected to being scared out of her wits?

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness.