Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: @TNG, Coming.Argentum was late when he stepped into Ta-Koro. Seemed like an initial fight had broken out, and lots of casualties. However he did catch sight of a Red Toa....and he also managed to sense the same thing he sensed through his magnetism back at Ko-Wahi - a massive weapons pack on his back. Argentum trailed him, knowing full well the red Toa was the fool who thought magnetism could be defeated by fire. He followed them, flying far above them, out of sight.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Senturon climbed out of the hole, to the Mangai, followed by Zeltroth. "It is time for the slaves of this island to recognize their masters. Seal off the Koro." He activated the Sacred Kualsi, one more time. Once the Koro is sealed, we will begin using the near-infinite heat of this village to power the Sacred Kualsi..and bring the Citadel of Pyros here...it holds enough weapons in it to let us conquer the island. And then...victory is ours. Slaves teleported in. 30 on foot, 20 on Gukko birds. A slave began firing Kanoka at Matoran. A mounted slave flew around the Ta-Koro Guard watchtowers, throwing Matoran into the Mangai. Matoran were being chained, murdered, or simply knocked out and thrown into piles of rubble.Orgath was having great fun. Using his Power Kanoka Launchers, he blasted the foundations of many huts and pillars, toppling them.Shockwave rallied the slaves, effectively becoming a general of the ground forces.Slicax flew up. "I AM YOUR AIR COMMANDER! FIRE AT WILL!" Kanoka from the mounted slaves and Slicax's air attacks rained down on the Koro. Random innocents were being shot at. "HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!"Zeltroth started a long walk up to the Mangai. Unknowing that he was being followed, Tahuva sat down. "Vakama will understand now...but we must wait for them to establish control of the Koro before counterattacking. We cannot run into plain sight. They know we are alive, but to them we are secondary concerns as of now."Dervian paced around. "We're going to sit around and let them murder?""Quiet down. It is almost finished...we must get in unnoticed before we can begin to fight."Kahua walked in circles. "Still waiting..."Zeltroth reached the top of the Mangai with Senturon. "The Koro is secure!" Slaves were now trapping the few conscious Matoran inside the Koro. "The Matoran cannot stop us!" He pulled off his hood."As the afternoon falls, our forces will gather enough heat energy for me to channel, and the Citadel, buried thousands of feet under the islets, will rise above the island itself.""This is the victory I promised you so many years ago...where we take over this island...together!"Senturon was disgusted. "I have deigned to work WITH you, that our order may survive! I will NEVER work FOR you," he raged, jamming his hand into Zeltroth's wounded skull and tearing out a chunk of flesh and bone. "..and you would be WISE...to remember the difference."A pained Zeltroth stalked off. Argh...what...just..happened? He sat down between two large Matoran huts and sulked.OOC: Argentum can meet up with the Toa Xanthium, either delaying or joining them for the battle.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "It's time. Move out--" Tahuva bumped into a familiar Toa of Magnetism. "Oops." He attempted to enter the Koro, then realized who exactly he had bumped into. "Are you friend or foe today, Toa of Magnetism?"Dervian recognized him too. Last time we met him, he nearly beat all of us regardless of alignment. Then again, Tahuva was focused on Zeltroth back then...I hope he's on our side!

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Ahem. Tahu Nuva Golden, please tell me how you have managed to obtain and NPC army and invade Ta-Koro. We aren't really allowed NPC armies. Nor would you be able to invade a highly protected village like that.IC: [Ril/Naona]Ril paused for a moment as he stood around the gates of Ta-Koro."What exactly are we doing here again?" the guard asked his companion."I don't know," replied Naona. "Tank has gone off to do other things, and we are merely standing around to find something to do."She stopped talking for a moment, before continuing."We could go look for something to do."

OOC: Army? It's actually small. And the way he was able to get them was slavery. Mostly voluntary slavery, but still slavery. Also, only the area nearest the Mangai Volcano is affected by this fight. The Volcano and surrounding huts, and only one-man patrols on the edges of the Koro. So, it gets worse as you move forward. Anyway this is a one-time-only battle event.IC: Kahua remembered a little bit about Argentum. Wait..what's going on? They awaited his reply.Inside the Koro, the slaves worked just as well under Senturon's leadership. Perhaps better. The few who tried to run from the perimeter they had taken over were quickly knocked unconscious. Oh no, not killed. They could use the extra slaves...

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Ahem, you still have NPCs following your orders. I'm pretty sure that's not allowed. ALSO, how exactly are you attacking and entering the village without anyone retaliating? Very unrealistic invasion here. Slaves? Seriously? I doubt the staff is going to allow your NPC slaves either.IC: [Ril/Naona]"Want to grab a drink?" Ril asked."Sure," said Naona. "Let's go."

OOC: I can promise you every last one of them will be dead within a few days. This fight only lasts an hour in BZPRPG time, a few days in real time due to slow posting. You can also join the fight, but to do that you you need to meet up with Ta-Koro guard forces inside the Koro or with the Toa Xanthium outside the Koro. Oh, and there is resistance. Just that Matoran vs. Skakdi and Toa? Not much of a fight. It's like little kids trying to beat up their parents, and the parents are fighting full force.IC: Tahuva remembered the Toa's name. "Answer me, Argentum."

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: You're still invading a village without them retaliating. Invading a village is difficult, just like the failed Mystix Invasion of Le-Koro several days ago.IC: [Ril/Naona]Ril and Naona promptly entered the bar they had visited several hours before with Kyju, who had seemed to have disappeared on them. Like most bars on the island, it served tea, which was a favoured drink of many. However, Ril preferred coffee instead."Coffee is for the unenlightened," Naona argued, grabbing a cup of tea."Nah," Ril said, brushing off the comment. "Coffee is way better than tea."

OOC: Take it to PM. And I specifically said the Guard did retaliate. Heavily. Just that when you bring in help using a Kualsi, there really isn't much time to react. And the obligatory "Toa and Skakdi are mighter than Matoran." rule.IC: Dervian was getting uneasy...Argentum scared him a bit. He didn't allow it to show, however.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Hey, you said it'd be too fun to pass up. :DIC: "That would be ours, then. Move in toward the Koro. Don't make a scene until you see someone who needs help, and follow my lead. Even you, Argentum, because I know these people." He walked inland, followed by the others...Six Matoran were arguing. "You're gonna get yourself killed! Is that what you want? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT? LISTEN TO WHAT I'M SAYIN!""Well what do you suggest I do?""If you go in there, that's IF she's even still alive, there's no way you're gonna be able to reach her!"A Skakdi slave riding a Gukko interrupted their conversation. He chased a few Matoran, shooting them all down with disks and driving a spear into one, killing him. "LOOK OUT!" He ducked under the bird."FIRE!" They shot their disks at the bird, but it had little effect against the armor. "KARZ!"The Skakdi shot one of them down, then flew over them. They ducked, but he whirled around on his mount and shot more disks."I DON'T WANNA DIE I DON'T WANNA--"A triple flame blast burned off all the bird's feathers, keeping it from flying or moving.The Matoran stared. The Skakdi started to get out of his saddle. "Argh..urgh!" He was a bit scorched too."We will kill them all..." he said reassuringly to the Matoran. "We're KILLIN!" Kahua angrily filled the Skakdi's armor and mechanical parts with Iron Sand, then used the sand to force his limbs to dislocate. He and Dervian finished by pulling the limbs off and cutting off the Skakdi's head. Ganging wasn't exactly fun for Dervian, but there was only one Skakdi for them to share...time to make them pay."Your turaga will now understand! Zeltroth's forces will NEVER leave this island alone! And we needed them to believe we had gone...for today, in the name of freedom, we take the battle to THEM!"OOC: I bet Argentum will have an odd reaction to that speech...XDIC: The Matoran recognized them. "I saw you get kicked out.""Kicked out? We were never leaving! We planned the whole thing, didn't we?""We were waiting for proof that we weren't a danger to the island, but they were.""A little too much proof came, unfortunately. They're surrounding the Mangai to make a fortress...so that no one can see what they're up to inside. Our only hope is the element of surprise.""Where do we start?"Tahuva turned to the Matoran. "We need to move before the slaves spot us. Wait here while we scout a route ahead.""I'll stay back and guard these good Matoran."Kahua knew fully well he couldn't hit air targets. Therefore..."Argentum, cover high."They moved out. Slaves suddenly fired from above."ARGENTUM! THAT'S YOU!" Kahua saw some rocks being overturned, and the ground wobbled. "What the--?!"OOC: You still have to block the airstrike, by the way. Otherwise we'll end up falling down. Your Matatu should do the trick.IC: Driller burst out of the ground, followed by Shockwave. "KORDAL!" The Driller suddenly lunged, knocking Tahuva's box off his back and 20 feet away.Tahuva and Kahua retreated into a medium sized hut. Dervian and the Matoran regrouped there in the same hut. "You should be safe here...""Keerahkordeldak!" In the Driller's tongue, that was "Do not destroy the box. Leave it as bait!""That is ONE SCARY SKAKDI!"Tahuva had only one sword, his axe, his spike knuckles, and his triple Blast Rod. "Shockwave can't hunt all of us at once. Argentum, we need a diversion."OOC: The diversion type is up to you. SKAR, JOIN IN FOR MATA NUI'S SAKE! YOU'RE MISSING THE FIGHT!

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: TNG, you've been ripping of Transformers for a while now, but this time, it's gone too far. You can't just invade a village with a bunch of NPCs. Whether they're dying or not, they're still there, and they shouldn't be.We might as well just ignore this entire attack of yours, seeing as it's you, alone, with a bunch of forbidden NPCs and three or four Transformers ripoffs, against the entire Ta-Koro guard and all the beings inside and defending the village.Also, I think Kalama has proven that Matoran are in no way "worse" than Toa or Skakdi.I won't pay any attention to this.IC (Zarrus, hospital): The Matoran was still being wheeled around by a Ta-Matoran. He opened his eyes and asked, "Where am I going, exactly?"

Edited by wotsiznum

IC: [Naona/Ril]"Tea.""Coffee.""Tea.""Coffee."The other patrons of the inn looked at the two guards arguing at each other with amused looks on their faces. The argument had been going for several minutes already as both sides attempted to prove that their favoured beverage was the superior drink."Why won't you understand that coffee is better than tea?" Ril complained."Because it isn't," Naona shot back. "Tea is the favoured drink of Mata Nui."A few seconds after that minor lull in their argument, they continued arguing, simply by repeating the name of their favoured drink over and over again.

OOC: Meh. I just like to destroy armies in the blink of an eye, so why not? Plus, Argentum has the ability to stop any damage towards Ta-Koro, so lets keep it at that, say its something else being invaded/defended, and yah. While invasions are perfectly available, they are frowned upon since most of the time, its pretty unrealistic (Kualsi works for its wearer, not a lot of other random people) and also that everyone wants THEIR OWN special story to be the one on the headline. (Yeah.)Lol, What was Zar's reaction to being beaten by a Mystix who had been sleeping the last 1000 years?=====Argentum: What the #$%^ is wrong with you and that speech?He floated, going above the enemy air support when they fired. Using his Matatu, he created a swift telekinetic slide, turning the weapons back. Then, he pushed them hard, all the weapons fired hitting the Skakdi straight off their Gukko, who flew around in panic. Argentum magnetized themselves together, creating something similar to Tahuva's box. A diversion was needed...eh? Lets have some fun. He magnetized the box, which flew up towards him while the Skakdi fell down.*PLOP!*Argentum now had the box, and the drill dragon's bait was now several of their own soldiers. Flying towards the hut the Xanthium had been in, he tossed the box in, and then left, ready to take on the drill dragon and its owner......

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: TNG, JL, NPC armies are STRICTLY forbidden. It's stated SPECIFICALLY in the rules. By the way, 50 NPC's? You call that 'small'? YOU CAN'T HAVE ARMIES UNLESS THEY'RE MADE COMPLETELY OF PC CHARACTERS!If I was so inclined, I could make your entire army turn around (NPC's can be controlled by anyone). HOWEVER I'm agreeing with what wotsiznum says, and pretending your attack isn't happening. If staff here about this, you can expect smiting.IC: KraalKraal continued to walk around the Koro.

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: The slaves aren't forbidden, as long as they aren't recurring. Many chars (buisnessmen, crime lords, etc) have servants and stuff. And yeah I already stated this stuff is just happening near the Mangai.IC: "Karz...we need reinforcements..." Driller was sent to keep control over the villagers who were captured, as they were starting to attempt escape. Shockwave led slaves against the Xanthium.A patrol of Gukko flew near Ta-Koro to help the villagers. 5 Gukko, with 8 Le-Matoran on each. "All right, get ready to jump. The giant leaves should catch the air and keep you from smashing your face on the ground!"Slicax noticed the incoming help. "LOCUSTS!" He activated his Kadin and flew toward them."LOOK OUT!"Slicax sawed off a Gukko's wing. "HAHAHA!" The Matoran fired disks at him, which he dodged. He shot down two more Gukko with his Hexagon Blast Rod, sending 3 Gukko and 24 Matoran to their deaths."MOVE IT!" The Matoran jumped. Slicax killed their Gukko, but they split up while paratrooping. "KEEP BOTH HANDS ON THOSE GIANT LEAVES!""SLAVES, DESTROY THEM! I CAN'T CHASE THEM ALL!"Slaves on Gukko began flying around and shooting down Matoran with disks. One hit would ruin the entire "parachute" idea.Shockwave growled. "HOW?!" Slaves suddenly attacked Argentum and Tahuva with their blades."Thanks, Argentum!" Tahuva couldn't reach his box even then, though. Too many slaves. "KARZ!" He spun around and threw one into another, then slashed another. He was stabbed in the arm from behind. "ARGH!" He kicked the Skakdi responsible and cut his head off using his axe.Dervian hurled wind blades at Shockwave, forcing him to retreat--but not without blasting Dervian THROUGH the hut. "Ow..."Kahua got the Ta-Koro guardsmen away from the danger zone. "WE need to take down that Kualsi!""There's a prototype weapon that can hurl boulders out of a giant spoon. It operates with ropes and pulleys!" "Then let's get the weapon up to that watchtower!"Slaves suddenly attacked Kahua. "GET OUT OF HERE!" He yelled, fighting off the slaves to keep them from the Matoran."We only got one shot!" He retrieved the weapon and started pulling it to the watchtower. "One shot's all we need." He helped pull the weapon.Tahuva and ARgentum were still surrounded by tenacious slaves. "RAAH!" He shot three down, then punched a fourth in the face, but one of the three he shot kicked the back of his knee and brought him down. "6 HEAD FLEET! DIVE LOW DIVE LOW!" Only 6 Le-Matoran remained, and they flew down. "WE GOTTA GET TO THE GROUND!"The mounted slave fired on them, but they were already low enough to safely land. Tahuva shot the mounted slave down, andthey in turn fired a volley of disks, freeing TAhuva and Argentum."We must find the Ta-Matoran! Split up!" The Le-Matoran leader said, "Once we regroup we take back the Koro. Vakama's gonna owe us one..."They got up to the watchtower and set up the weapon...OOC; Last post for tonight. Jl, you can post back and I'll reply to THAT in the morning.

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Moriika tried to smile politely. "This ward," he said as pleasantly as he could, opening a door and wheeling in the matoran. He looked down at the guy. "I presume you don't want to get up and into bed because you'll be totally off balance...So I'll put you in it." The ta-matoran's arms began to move to gingerly cradle the patient.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: I no haz slaves. Btw, NPC's, I believe, are allowed. TKONI has an army, and he has other players characters controlling around 20 NPC Toa.IC: ArgentumArgentum walked around the battlefield, and nothing touched him. Anything thrown at him was blocked with Telekinesis. Anything swiping at him was pushed back by a magnetic field. However, what he was worried about was his insanity getting him. He stepped back, and simply created magnetic and telekinetic walls all around the battlefield.....As he started to use magnetic pulses against the worm.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: KNI got rid of his army because it wasn't allowed. Check the rules. It says this: "Non-Player Characters (NPC's) are legal to use in your posts. However, recurring NPC's such as personal bodyguards, armies, servants, etc. are not allowed."Tuck says it, it's true.IC: Zarrus calmed down after w while, and fell asleep. He had no dreams, and slept peacefully. Surprisingly so, for someone who had just lost their arm.

OOC: Yeah, I tried it once. Together, me and TFL killed off every last one. And the castle? Well, Nuju Metru got to have fun with that one. IC - Kinika - VillageThe hatter had arrived. He was taking out everything with metal. Argentum may have had magnetism, but he couldn't do what Kinika could. The attackers' swords turned on them, killing them. Sometimes it was slow, sometimes quick. But all were put to the sword.The Gukko-riding attackers met their doom as the Gukko they rode were slain as their now-weakened army was pierced by Guard fire. Kinika continued from atop a roof, as the very armor which they wore killed them.A slave charged him, climbing to the roof. He reached forward, but not to grab the Matoran. Instead, as he snapped his hand closed, the Matoran's armor literally imploded, crushing his organs and killing him quickly.OOC: It's been stated that armies are cannon fodder. >=D

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: I'm baaaack!IC: Solaris, Miptel, The Rel, MiritalaSolaris and the gang had a bit of a hard time following the rest of the team, but they finally caught up with them."What's goin' on?" he asked.Mip jogged after Solaris, just that much slower. That Toa was really fast!"Do you mind carrying me?" he asked The Rel.The Rel, who was trotting at a steady pace, shook his head and walked on until they reached the spot where the rest of the Toa were.Miritala blinked her eyes open for a moment and groaned. Where was she now? What was happening? All these questions and more swirled through her head. But she felt if she spoke she would vomit, so she kept her mouth shut for now.And her head was still bleeding... How did that happen?

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: ZyckelHe stumbled along clutching his head as he walked back toward his armor-forge. He knew he shouldn't go out drinking, but when he was upset with something, it always seemed like the best idea... until he woke up passed out on the counter with an agonizing headache. as he was headed home, he didn't quite realize he was stumbling in the opposite direction.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Yeah, I tried it once. Together, me and TFL killed off every last one. And the castle? Well, Nuju Metru got to have fun with that one.IC - Kinika - VillageThe hatter had arrived. He was taking out everything with metal. Argentum may have had magnetism, but he couldn't do what Kinika could. The attackers' swords turned on them, killing them. Sometimes it was slow, sometimes quick. But all were put to the sword.The Gukko-riding attackers met their doom as the Gukko they rode were slain as their now-weakened army was pierced by Guard fire. Kinika continued from atop a roof, as the very armor which they wore killed them.A slave charged him, climbing to the roof. He reached forward, but not to grab the Matoran. Instead, as he snapped his hand closed, the Matoran's armor literally imploded, crushing his organs and killing him quickly.OOC: It's been stated that armies are cannon fodder. >=D

=====IC: ArgentumLets have some fun, shall we?Argentum watched as the Toa of Iron sprinted across, all the slaves dying simply being near her. Well, that was good enough. Creating a magnetic pulse, he sent most of the Gukko-mounted slaves towards Kinika as he trailed the Drill Worm thing, hoping it would lead to Shockwave, or whatever his name is.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC - Kinika - Finishing the armyThe Gukkos came at him. He chuckled. It was like a game. He lashed out his fingers, and the Gukkos swerved. One crashed into the ground as the Gukko's armor diced him to pieces. A Matoran skidded to the ground in front of the hut he stood on. Getting to his feet, the Matoran rose his hands in surrender. Kinika's eyes flickered up, eyes shining from under his hat. He gazed to Argentum.Leaping from the building, he unsheathed his cane, revealing the blade inside it. As he landed, his blade pierced the Matoran's chest. He was dead nearly instantly.There were only ten men left. The armor of two of them crushed them. The other eight began walking towards Argentum, armor forcing them to walk."Your move."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Hi Solaris, read some of my posts in this topic to get what's happened so far, then join the fight!IC: Senturon saw the whole battle. "How doomed you are, Xanthium. You simply fail to understand..." he teleported more slaves in, some mounted, "that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few."Driller had no metal armor, as he was just a Rahi, and therefore unaffected by Argentum."Man, I'm having a heart attack. I don't wanna die, I--I can't do this.""What do you mean you can't do it--if you don't do it, it doesn't matter, we're all gonna die anyway!""All right then...aiming--""WHOA!" Driller drilled into the watchtower, making it unstable. He was making his way to the top, leaving huge holes, and Argentum couldn't pull him back down with his magnetism. He stayed inside the watchtower, twisting and turning.OOC: In other words telekinesis would bring the watchtower down with him, and we don't want that...oh and the slaves will stop teleporting in whenever someone can land a hit on that Kualsi.Shockwave was leading an attack yet again. He charged with Barricade and Orgath, shooting at ARgentum from behind."More opponents this way!" Barricade swung his wheel whip, pulling Kahua back."Kahua!" Dervian shot a wind blade, but Orgath shot each of his hands, disarming him."Round them up! Shockwave, stay with the capture team!" They took them away. "You're our prisoners!"Shockwave called in 5 slaves. They helped surround the prisoners, disk launchers pointed."KARZ! WE STILL NEED HELP!" His disks bounced off the Driller's flesh."I think our only help just got captured!" The driller was getting dangerously close to removing their heads...Tahuva recovered his box, searching for the Ta-Matoran. "Karz! Where did they go?" He got his box. "Shohu said to use this function in a hard situation...this qualifies." He pressed the button twice...Driller continued to damage the tower, making it tip over a bit. A Matoran fell out of it, and Shockwave caught him. "More prisoners." He added the Matoran to their group of prisoners.Driller tipped the top half of the tower 90 degrees. "WHOA!""This is it....why do the enemies ALWAYS get the good stuff?!""Not...always." For he had seen something even better than the Driller. "YES!"Tahuva flew at speeds normally impossible to keep balance at with a Kadin, but the wings helped. He was in armored flight mode! "I'M COMING FOR YOU!" In each wrist, a sword. In each hand, a one-barrel blast rod. He opened fire on the Driller, knocking off one of its side heads. The main head lunged up at him, but the Driller kept its body in the watchtower to make it fall more.Tahuva realized what the Driller was doing. He flew straight up, then shot into the bottom half (still standing straight up) of the watchtower, where the Driller's body was, leaving a hole. He flew down, swords extended, and while firing, sliced the Driller's body in half. He burst out the other side of the watchtower, destroying it, then caught the four Matoran. "Where's the other one?""He's been captured."Not a moment after the moment he turned to look at Shockwave, Shockwave took his revenge for destroying the Driller. He opened fire FULL FORCE on Tahuva, sending him flying into a bunch of ropes used for the Ta-Koro bridge system. "KARZ!" His swords fell, one to the ground, one into the lava. "SOLARIS, MIP, REL!" They could untie him, seeing as he couldn't get loose without his swords. Slicax swooped down and grabbed Garth from Klastio, then shot Klastio into the Prisoner Group. "HAHAHA! LITTLE PO-MATORAN! WHAT A TREAT! YOU AND ME, ALONE!" It was time for a bit of good old murderous bullying.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Kinika - FightingKinika shredded threw the incoming fighters. The more that came, the more that were slaughtered. He looked up at the evil-looking beings."Are we going to fight? Or shall we make a mess of these Matoran? I can continue to kill them of course."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: The attackers looked strangely at Kinika. Murdering Matoran was their job, no one else's! With a few grunts, snorts, and gibberish, they shot their disks all at once. Senturon was moments away from having enough energy to bring in the Citadel...but his warriors kept dying! He teleported more in.Zeltroth sat in an alleyway. He watched the beautiful destruction. Yet none of it was his doing. It was Senturon's! He sighed and just sat there, convincing himself that Senturon was just doing his dirty work for him."Prisoners? We're keeping prisoners?" Barricade asked Orgath."Yeah...." Orgath kicked Kahua for fun.A slave came in. "We need to teach them about respect. This was all buisness but now it's personal, do you understand me?"Orgath laughed. "Yes...I understand. No prisoners...only trophies."The captured Ta-Matoran looked at the others. "I think they're going to...kill us."Barricade grabbed said Matoran. "You. Your time has come.""Wait! Can't we talk this out?" the matoran begged. "We're all a bunch of good chaps! I mean ya no har--" His head fell off of his shoulders.Orgath grabbed Dervian, the annoying one. "You. Your time has come."Slicax toyed with Garth. "I love it when your little INSECT FEET, TRY, TO RUN!" He lunged his saw at Garth...Dervian was resigned to his fate. "Goodbye, my old friends.""TURN AROUND." Orgath turned Dervian around and pointed his disk launcher at the back of his head...

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC Garth/Klastio - Ta-Wahi - FIghting: Garth had no weapons on him, and his only hope had just been shot off into a group of other people. He had no idea who this being was, but he could tell that he wanted a lot of people dead. "What is it you want?" Garth shouted at the being, projecting his voice over the sounds of the battle. Meanwhile, Klastio drew his sword, and leaped into the air, sending squads of flying Gukkos out of control with his power over wind. -Klastio

OOC: Alright, that's it, that Kualsi is going DOWN.Traxin from Ko-Wahi.IC (Traxin, Mangai): As he crossed the Mangai, Traxin noticed a fairly large-scale battle going on. It seemed a Toa was using a Kualsi to bring in uncountable numbers of forbidden NPCs. Activating his Huna and absorbing all sound from around him, Traxin crept up behind the Toa and kicked the Kualsi out of his hand.Traxin caught it, and promptly threw it into the Mangai.OOC: Not an autohit, because the mask is not a PC, and because you aren't allowed to have all these pointless NPCs anyway. Why you can't create original characters with original back stories is a mystery to me, TNG.

OOC: Good, someone figured out to shoot the mask.IC: Senturon jumped in after the mask, caught it, and slammed his blade into the wall. He climbed out, teleported more slaves, and sent them at Traxin. "YARR!" Orgath cackled. He would prolong Dervian's suffering--a wind blast sent him aside."YES! ATTACK! THANKS, KLASTIO!" Dervian kicked Orgath in the face. Slaves rushed in. Kahua yelled, "KLASTIO, BLOW THIS IRON SAND AT ALL OF THEM AND IT'LL CLOG THEIR ARMOR!"Orgath fired at Dervian, who dodged. "SLAVE, KILL HIM!"A slave ran at Dervian. Dervian sent himself up with a gust of wind, then landed on the slave's back. He annihalated his head with a wind sphere, then punched Orgath.Orgath kicked Dervian, tripping him, then fired. Dervian was hit in the shoulder, but he made a wind sphere and got up, slamming it under Orgath's chest and drilling in, pushing his head up and off. "YEAH! Klastio, Kahua, we gotta get out of here!"Slicax jumped in front of Garth. "Come on! Face me like a man!"OOC: Garth could do some character development and beat Slicax by using his strategy and thinking skills...

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Lolwut? Your character jumped into a volcano to get a mask that has probably been destroyed by the lava and escape unscathed? Your lack of common sense astounds me. And you're getting too many slaves out of nowhere. Not cool man. Run before the staff smites you.IC: [Ril/Naona]Ril sighed as he finished off another cup of coffee, basking in the epicness of the drink."Coffee is more awesome," he said, attempting to restart their argument."No," replied Naona as she finished off her own cup of tea. "Tea is better."

OOC: Hurbert's right, TNG. You're going to get very, very smited.IC: Traxin, still invisible, was not seen by the slaves or Senturon, but it was clear that he was there. A sound so high pitched it knocked all the slaves unconscious filled the air. Traxin then stepped over their bodies towards Senturon, his mask still active. He then created a sound that was painful to hear for anyone, and surrounded Senturon with it. If moved at all, he would have to endure extreme pain. Traxin folded his arms proudly, waiting to see how Senturon would escape.

IC Garth - Ta-Wahi - Fighting Slicax: Garth stopped as the being leaped in front of him, holding up his hands as he backed slowly away from him. "I don't know why you're after me, please, just leave me alone," he said, looking around frantically for a way out, or a... solution. There was a large wooden crate suspended above Slicax, one that was filled with what appeared to be metal bars. Garth tried not to look at it, and instead looked around to find anything he could use to cut the ropes holding it up one by one. Just his luck, the ground was covered in large pieces of metal shrapnel, from what, he didn't care. He picked one up, and flung it at a rope, throwing it in a way that made it look like he had tried to hit Slicax, but had failed miserably. The metal cut the rope nicely, and the crate was suspended by only four ropes now. He had to cut them off one at a time, in a specific order, else the crate would swing into a hut, and not into Slicax. -Garth

OOC: He climbed out using his sword before he fell to his death. The mask hadn't hit the lava yet, as you all know the lava is about 10 feet below the volcano entrance.IC: Senturon screamed in pain, but the sound of his screams made the sonic attack even MORE painful!Slicax didn't figure out what Garth was planning, mistaking it for panic. "HAHA! YES! RUN, RUN IN FEAR!"Shockwave shot Dervian, Klastio, Kahua, and ARgentum down again. "PHOLOCKSIPERSNIPER!" He began swearing in the Driller's tongue.The team of Ta-Matoran had left the watchtower and was hiding in a hut. "We're going to try a combo attack. From here, we'll shoot the enemy's eyes. Le-Matoran team!"What?""You're going to run in while they're blind and get them to fall over, then we all fire disks and knock them out!"Seeing that no one seemed to want to help him, Tahuva started trying to shoot the ropes around him...but it was a long, tedious process! He could come too late!"Go." The Ta-Matoran shot Shockwave, Barricade, and slaves eyes. "TEAM 2, YOUR TURN!"Le-Matoran rushed in and slammed daggers into the slaves feet. They fell. "FIRE ON BARRICADE!" They shot him down."KARZ!" He ran off.OOC: Argentum can pursue him and have a little one-on-one, JL.IC: "DON'T FIRE TILL I TELL YOU!" The Le-Matoran were taking everyone down. But Shockwave was still standing, and shot down the Le-Matoran. "FIRE!" They all shot Shockwave. Le-Matoran pulled their Leaf Parachutes down over his head, blinding him to the attacks. "DON'T STOP!"Dervian hurled wind blades. "TAKE HIM DOWN!"Shockwave and the last 15 non-mounted slaves ran off. Shockwave's eye was nearly knocked out of his head.Kahua cheered. "All right, regroup and we'll finish--"Senturon had enough energy. One last use of the Kualsi would drain all its power and prevent more slaves from coming, but the Citadel would get them weapons to win! However it was so large it would take about 30 minutes to fully bring it in. Bearing the pain of the Sonic attack, he performed a final activation of the Kualsi....A huge shockwave sent the one attacking him back. The Toa Xanthium fell over. A huge glow and finally stone appeared in the sky. It was falling from the sky, very...very...slowly. "IT'S OUR ISLAND NOW! COMMENCE TRANSPORT!""No...we've lost!"Slaves cheered and cheered. "VICTORY! YAAAAAH!"Kahua, however, looked up. "TAHUVA!""Huh?!" Senturon saw someone flying! Tahuva flew down, stabbing a slave with his sword. He shot two more down, then crushed their heads under foot. Two more slaves ran at him, tearing off armor, but he spun with his sword and made a kebab out of them. He pulled his sword out of them, and shot down 3 slaves with his Triple Blast Rod. "Eight!" He punched another, stabbed his partner, and broke off one of his wings and used it to hit another. "KIAI!" 11 down, four to go! The remaining four attacked, destroying his armor, but he picked up shards of his armor and stabbed them all, one by one. His box was gone, but his four main weapons were with him. Sheathing his sword and Blast rod, he ran at Shockwave next.OOC: There, the box everyone's been complaining about is PERMANENTLY gone.IC: Shockwave fired at Tahuva, who flipped over the shot and pulled out his bladed knuckles. Channeling heat and flame into them, he dealt a super punch that destroyed half of Shockwave's abdomen. When Shockwave was about to counter, Tahuva punched him in the face, tackled him, and pulled his eye out. Shockwave was dead, and Tahuva used his gun to shoot the Kualsi all the way to the ground. The Citadel stopped in midair, suspended overhead."NOOOOOO!"Tahuva had seen how far Senturon had fallen, and was ready to fight his old friend to the death. "GET DOWN HERE, SENTURON!""Tahuva, you forget your place!" Senturon slammed his sword into the wall of the Mangai and jumped down, his sword slowing his fall so he could land safely. "I bring you the Citadel, your home, and still you choose Matoran!" He pulled out his double sword and shield."You were the one who taught me freedom is everyone's right." He pulled out his sword and axe, then charged. "RAAAAAAH!" He slammed Senturon into a wall."I WILL RETRIGGER THAT KUALSI!""Then, you'll have to go through me!"Sentinel kicked TAhuva down. He spun and slashed, forcing Tahuva to jump back. They began to duel.

Pk57sNJ.jpg